Current Page: 52 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: incarnate soul ()
Date: November 23, 2009 07:24AM

Sallie
Does Incarnatesoul whose poetry/preaching reaks of ...''forget the past''....care?

Sallie over the last year or two we have pm and e mailed. For you to say I reak of "forget the past" shocks me. If anything my message has been heal from the past. There is a huge differance.

Your posts have become progressively more "attacking" and that surprises me. As far as me caring you have become so wrapped up in your sarcastic and attacking posts that I don't know how you would even have a clue what I care about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 23, 2009 08:12PM

To whom it may concern:

Please stop the personal attacks on this thread.

There is nothing wrong with pointing out differences of opinion, but it should be done according to the rules without attacking a member personally.

Personal insults and denigrating sarcasm must be avoided.

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: November 24, 2009 04:06AM

Incarnate Soul,
Here is my question to you regarding Gary Coons who now leads the cult which was originated by Jack Hickman. Regarding the suggestion that he has been a victim of past abuse I am curious as to whether you care and also, I would like to know if you believe that any abuse he suffered at the hands of Jack Jickman might explain and excuse his behaviour towards cult members today. The question is .... do you care about his past enough to allow it to explain and excuse his present treatment of members?
You do not have to answer but still, I am curious about your opinion. Again, this is a question and it is most certainly your right to decline answering however, I do believe I have the right to ask.

Date: November 24, 2009 04:13AM

Incarnate,
In regards to semantics and the way I understand your words of council permit me to clarify. I understood your definition of healing to be somewhat synonimous(however spelled) with letting go/forgetting/moving on.
Did I mis-understand?

Posted by: Fallen 49r ()
Date: November 24, 2009 05:33AM

Sallie
might explain and excuse his behaviour towards cult members today.

This is called a "loaded question" as we have tirelessly tried to express and explain our skepticism in regards to the claim that GC actively abuses members sexually...

Posted by: daddylonglegs ()
Date: November 24, 2009 10:45PM

Sallie:
"I would like to know if you believe that any abuse he suffered at the hands of Jack Jickman might explain and excuse his behaviour towards cult members today. The question is .... do you care about his past enough to allow it to explain and excuse his present treatment of members?"

Exactly what behavior and treatment are you referring to?

Date: November 25, 2009 12:54AM

Fallen,
Yes that is a loaded question. The question is hypothetical and perhaps loaded. How about this; the question is.... would the followers of Gary overlook anything that they felt ''uncomfortable'' about because of their understanding and caring and concern for his ''less than perfect'' adolescent experiences??

Date: November 26, 2009 01:14AM

I'm thinking of another way to ask the question.
How about this...Monica Lewinski engaged in certain activities with Bill Clinton which, at some point made her uncomfortable and violated. She began to view their relationship as one in which he mis used his authority and took advantage of or exploited her. People who hear the story have differing opinions about the President and while some think he mis used his authority...some do not.
But...
There was a process which she used in order to bring attention to her concerns.
She spoke to certain people and over time the President was investigated.
Question:
If a member of this cult were to become uncomfortable about anything that Gary Coons does, is there anything in place that they can do?
I ask this because when I posted my suggestions or complaints about the leadership of this cult one of the things I was told (we can re-read past posts), is that....'' Gary was/is a victim of his past''(paraphrasing)
Would that be one of the standard responses given to a member of this group who might express feelings of discomfort about their relationship with Gary? If not, what would be the response?

Posted by: My Good Name ()
Date: November 30, 2009 07:33AM

Anyone talking to other cult members about what they are reading on the board? What have you heard them say about it if they are reading the board?

Posted by: My Good Name ()
Date: December 02, 2009 06:23AM

My Good Name
Anyone talking to other cult members about what they are reading on the board? What have you heard them say about it if they are reading the board?

I have not heard anything from other members. No one has talked about the board openly with me and I see many members often because of where I live. I think that if the youth (teens til middle thirties people) knew what happened in the past and the lies they were told were known about, that the cult would fall apart much faster than it is now.

I think that most of the cult members that are reading this are part of the original group and the leadership. The youth that are reading this don't want to tell people that they are.

Current Page: 52 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.