Current Page: 49 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: Confused7609 ()
Date: November 19, 2009 04:42AM

Revisiting the past isn't an issue for me. What I do believe in, is freedom of expression and not having a leader on here, or a people who do not respect the different perspectives of others. As someone who has been subject to thought reform and control, it is important to me that it does not occur on here. There should not be a leader on here, a controlling opinion on here, nor dominant and submissive interactions. I believe no one should feel intimidated by other posts into feeling they can't express the type of effect this group has had on them, just because it does not involve sexual abuse. I don't feel other post should be criticized at all. Posters should feel comfortable to state their experience, opinions, or what will or has helped them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: November 19, 2009 04:54AM

Confused,
Who cares?
Really.
Who cares about Gary?
Does Fallen who referred to gang rape as a 'twisted teen thing' care?
Does Mygoodname who suggested that after thirty years memories of others being abused should be healed(aka forgotten) care?
Does Mytwoworlds who agreed with that...does he/she care?
Does Pequa who felt ''beat up'' by stories of past abuse care?
Does Incarnatesoul whose poetry/preaching reaks of ...''forget the past''....care?
Does Brainwashed care....you know...the one who said ''this forum is not yours'' and suggested I stop posting stories of the many victims I saw abused? Does he care?
How about you? You seem to have some bad feelings towards leadership with little consideration for the fact that those leaders may have been tricked. Do you care?
So who cares about Gary Coons?
Since nobody is dictating to Gary Coons how he should spend his time and since he is at the very least a millionaire we are safe in assuming that he has both time and money to spend on proffessional counseling.
Save the kleenex and point Gary Coons in the direction of a psychiatrist if he is wounded.
Now about the young adults and/or children in this cult?????
Do they have the time, resources and freedom to seek help as does Gary Coons?

Date: November 19, 2009 05:02AM

I guess, yes. Basically who cares, especially if the BS detector has been upgraded.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:02AM

Confused wrote
What I do believe in, is freedom of expression and not having a leader on here, or a people who do not respect the different perspectives of others
==========================================================
Hear me.
This is not the back room of some secret organization.
I am under no obligation to RESPECT any opinions.
I am obliged to follow the rules of THIS forum and use respectful language.
Expressing a LACK OF RESPECT for the stories or life of Gary Coons is my right.
I have NO OBLIGATION TO DEMONSTRATE A CULT LIKE RESPECT FOR ANYTHING SAID ABOUT GARY COONS.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:10AM

You don't have the right to intimidate and act like a controlling cult leader either. That is what I meant and how you appear to interact. You seemed pleased and satisfied when Pequa acted very submissively to you.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:10AM

The idea that any breathing human being should have a respect for the adult who spent three decades aiding a pervert is beyond ludacrous.
I thought Jack Hickman had become outrageously confident in his lunacy when he calmly told parishioners that ''god told me to pass the seed''.
Now somehow his first born believes that every defensive post regarding his existence deserves respect?
RESPECT?
A depraved child abusing pervert wants those posts which are a defense of his cult to be respected????
Good Lord.
That is mind boggling stupidity. The kind of brazen stupidity that says ''we have law enforcement officers in this cult''.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:13AM

By respecting opinions I mean not trying to control others opinions or abuse them verbally for them, not agreeing with them.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:18AM

Word twisting ie: cult leader like.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:18AM

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.

1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.

2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.

4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.

6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.

7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.

8. Followers feel they can never be "good enough".

9. The group/leader is always right.

=================================================================
Confused,
I am a group leader??????????????????///
What is the name of my orgqnization? What do we do? How are we funded? You are forced to stay? I have made followers fear the outside world?
Other than Gary Coons being a bad cult leader....what have we discussed? What are my views about eating/sex/politics/education/child rearing??? How can I influence a life when the only opinion I have expressed is in regards to Gary Coons the leader of a cult?
The topic of this thread is abuses which occur and occured towards the followers of a cult which was originated by Jack HIckman and is now being led by Gary Coons.

Date: November 19, 2009 05:23AM

This is a forum. This is not a cult.
Gary Coons is the leader of a cult and by every definition he is a dangerous leader of a dangerous cult.
The fact that professed active members will only post supportive statements of him adds to the 'warning signs' that this is in fact a man who has managed to frighten those men/women/'children who are now following him.

Current Page: 49 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.