Current Page: 87 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: truthseeker2 ()
Date: July 28, 2011 10:44PM

Lightdancer7
Moderator: Please explain to me how "Sallie" is allowed to constantly blast venom, sarcasm and personal attacks against almost any person she feels like doing so to, especially new or infrequent posters? She berated me for both the posts I have placed here and seems to be doing the same thing above to Pequa girl. I know how hurt ppl were by this cult and continue to be by this cult but perhaps more of an open dialouge would happen here if people were not so afraid or nervous of being berated by one member of this forum over and over and over again with post after post after post. I find Sallie's toxicity not only off-putting but extremely sad and out of line with multiple offensive and baiting posts.

Thank you.
A note of caution look up lightdancerhealinginstitute.com. It is in Colorado; is this a coincidence or is Lightdancer7 yet another trolling mole attempting to twist the truth on this board? Sally, I aoppologize, at times I thought you were paranoid. Give it up - once people know real truth, they are no longer yours or subject to this absolute BS. If you (in this absurd cult) are such innocent, loving people, then just go about your lives and let the people here deal with their past how they need to. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: My Good Name ()
Date: July 29, 2011 08:20AM

There are many members that relocated to Boulder, Colorado.

Boulder is a hippy/new age mecca and lightd seems like one of these. I went on the website and saw her name and looked at her pictures. I've never seen this woman at any of the retreats or other meetings. I have never heard any of the older members speak her name. I expect that some of the other children like me that read this forum would say the same thing.

I know ALL of the current members.

I don't think it would be right to trash this woman's rep since I think she is telling the truth. She is not Phil or Richie.

Posted by: Lightdancer7 ()
Date: July 29, 2011 11:35AM

OK that is hysterical "Truthseeker2" and makes me realize how neurotic and paranoid being part of this cult has made many of us. If the truth be known I got the name "Lightdancer" from a native American friend of mine when I went with her to an Animal Spirit card reading and sweat lodge!! I have used that name for about 10 years as part of all my Yahoo activity. 7 happens to be my favorite #.

I posted the post you quoted above because I really think that, yes people need to heal the way they need to but attacking people posting here with accusations and inflammatory remarks is not right and I felt I had a right to voice that opinion. I am sorry that Sallie and others, INCLUDING MYSELF, have been so betrayed and hurt by these sick bastards in this cult. I still would not allow that to be an excuse for being ugly and at times down right accusatory and mean spirited to people.

Interesting about the site you quote above. I will have to look it up.

Your post, while it struck me as funny since I am about as innocuous as they come (though I have been told that my political views demanding equal rights for all citizens even and especially women and those in the Gay and Lesbian community are unbiblical and un-Godly), makes me realize anew how much emotional and spiritual damage these people continue to do to some of us even 30 years after Sunday, Bloody Sunday.

My Good Name: Thank you for your words. You're so right...I am most certainly NOT Phil or Richie and actually hold them in such contempt since they BOTH would have rather risen through the ranks of a sick, sodomizing and pedophilia cult than to come to the aid and defense of their brothers, Lou and Dennis. As I said in an earlier post...what happened to my dear friend Dennis is NEVER to be forgiven. To this day I mourn over what happened to him..how he was shunned and outcast. I am glad I was one of the few who continued to reach out to him even though I was lectured not to from JH and others in the 'inner circle' back in the early days. Phil and Richie are despicable and I hope that their jealousy of their brothers and their rise in this cult have secured them a place in darkness.

Lightdancer7

Posted by: Lightdancer7 ()
Date: July 29, 2011 11:45AM

PS. My Good Name: I am not now nor have I ever had anything to do with the site quoted above: lightdancerhealinginstitute.com. I am located in the SE of the country, if it is anyone's business anyway. It is good to know however that the woman who is running that site is not associated with this cult. I would hate to see someone accused of being part of this cult who has nothing to do with it. I would hate to have people slandering this woman just because she happens to use the name "Lightdancer" in the name of her business and is located in Colorado ...

Still My Good Name I thank you for your words of sanity.

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: July 29, 2011 08:36PM

MyGoodName,
Are you talking about the reputation of the woman who runs the institute or the reputation of the person who is posting?

Posted by: My Good Name ()
Date: July 29, 2011 09:05PM

nevermind

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 09:21PM by My Good Name.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 29, 2011 09:10PM

Stop the personal attacks and stay on topic.

The topic is the Jack Hickman group.

Date: July 29, 2011 09:30PM

The article about Jack Hickman shooting his sperm(which he called the seed of Jacobl) came out in 1981

As part of the fallout many other things were revealed.

No doubt Jack Hickman became jealous when Dennis developed other interests.r

Anyone born prior to 1960 was ''of age'' when the article came out. If they were so very close to Jack that they were a part of his inner circle then...the fallout and article was nothing surprising

PEOPLE ARE POSTING MISINFORMATION ON THIS SITE

THEY ARE MISINFORMING THE CURRENT YOUTH ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THIS GROUP

THEY ARE DOING IT THROUGH TALES OF PERSONAL EVENTS WHICH COULD NOT HAVE OCCURED

THESE TALES/STORIES HELP TO CREATED A HISTORY WHICH COULD NOT HAVE EXISTED

No one who was born prior to 1960 and who left the group could have trouble reconnecting with others who left.

I think the existence of a new age center in Boulder Co. could be of interest since/if many of the group members have relocted there and since/if much of their dogma is similar to that used by the cult.
That is not an accusation but a notation. Something to consider. Truthseeker did mention that it could be a ''note of caution''.

I think that Caution is a good thing

Date: July 29, 2011 09:39PM

In fact Charlie Me--off who was a member of the group had begun speaking about a relocation to the Colorodo area only a year or two after the 1981 fallout.
He was very much into starting his own cult.
He told me all about it.
He wanted to use pot and Indian religious ceromonies.
He would say that ''people need to be spiritually fed. '' and that '' people should get paid for providing this spiritual food''
I posted about Charile in 2007 in response to another poster's poetry..
I thought the poet might actually be Charlie and asked him so.
At the same time in 2007 I began receiving posts on the site, in my mailbox, and in my emails(which I gave out) where people asked me not to mention names.
At the same time people were ''finding'' this site and ''needing to talk'' on this site.
? ? ?
Ridiculous?
I think so.
People posting incessantly that we need to ''keep names and dates and facts'' a secret but...let's just talk and share our feelings?
On a board which is intended to discuss dangerous aspects about the history of this group?
And these ''feelings'' that are being discussed create a MISLEADING story about the group??

Date: July 29, 2011 09:53PM

btw.
As a courtesy I have kept quiet about very much of what I know/knew.
Personal facts.
My only request is that people respond with the same courtesy.
If I'm refraining from posting truthful proveable facts then why would it be so hard to refrain from posting that ''Sallie is hatefilled/disruptive''....etc.
I'm STILL trying to refrain from posting certain things. Instead I ask questions or make sly comments which are intended to ''subtly'' let some people know that ''hey..You're telling a bologna story and I know it''.

But no one wants to be courteous?

So...about the Gatti family.

They actually have two sons. Isn't that right? The adopted boy and the boy who was born naturally.

Lynn married Gary Coons?
I still wonder about the fact that her mother is/was a mandated reporter and had full knowledge of Jack Hickman's behavior towards minors and....
goodness...
it was only after that information was revealed that her husband Bill decided to join the group...and...now...what about the rest of their children???

Current Page: 87 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.