Current Page: 22 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: FreeYoMind ()
Date: September 20, 2010 01:06AM

Very interesting, LLG!

Especially the last conversation with Timothy - This is so crazy, when he suddenly turns into "god". Can u tell us more about the story of this guy, who was told to leave his church and his family. Why was he told to do so - Timothy forced him to leave his family, thats how i understand it, is that correct?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LLG ()
Date: September 20, 2010 01:21AM

FreeYoMind,

We were all told we needed to either leave the church altogether, or never attend another study with the group. It was an ultimatum, the member in that thread had decided to not leave church because it would reek havoc with his family and his wife. He said he still believed in the letters, but didn't want to leave the church because of what it would do in his family. You saw the result though.. and so did all of us in the group, kind of a good object lesson no?

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: September 20, 2010 01:27AM

i know of a specific member that last summer chose to depart the "flock" when his wife divorced him. he ended up choosing his wife & children but still believes in the letters. recently, he was told that he was to be kicked out because he didn't attend the lord's supper on a regular basis. this threw him into a tailspin of depression & stirred up much within their family.

how can these members not see how timothy & wifey control everything they do with these "letters". dear God, please reveal to trent and these members the truth behind these letters that they are being controlled by timmy and wifey Lord. Deliver Trent Lord from this cult quickly!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2010 01:40AM by frogla.

Posted by: philly ()
Date: September 20, 2010 10:55AM

LLG - please check my private msg to you.

Well! I've been through everything that LLG wrote in some detail but haven't had a chance to check the links yet. Will do that soon.

I think I already mentioned the spell-check and 'double-checking' with the Lord... 'Are you sure that's really what you meant God?' DUH!

I really identify with the 'Christmas Culture Change' - so sad to destroy kids' childhoods like that. I'm sure I'll endure the same angst again this Christmas....

I'm really concerned abou this 'cult of confession' and the fact that Trent records the sessions. He said himself that he was 'practicing counseling techniques' - and used you guys as guinea pigs? I think like one of us said, some of our trumpeters are in very deep'.....

Hades = Hell, very interesting and would love to know more LLG. Very JW in that there is 'eternal sleep' rather than a hell.

So let me get this straight - in these 'studies', the group leaders do not go onto to the next point unless everyone agrees? It really sounded like a group of sheep bleating 'amen'... sorry LLG, I'm just trying to get my head around this. Please don't think I'm being critical of you. Do you kinda seperate yourself from who you were and who you are now?

In USA they have build [sic] 15000 to 30000 guilotines What does this mean? I'm very confused and concerned about this comment.

God has given us 7 Holy Days/Festivals/Feasts we are to remember which have awesome spiritual fulfillment in the Lord Jesus Christ. Passover, Unleavened Bread, and First-Fruits have been fulfilled in Him, Pentecost still is and the other 3 are yet to be fulfilled. I have a few questions about this. What's first fruits? Pentecost is 'currently' being fulfilled... is that what you mean? And what does that mean? And what are the three that are yet to be fulfilled? When are they and how are they supposed to be fulfilled? Would love more info on this LLG.
Remember that at the beginning Timothy was ignorant of many things but the prophecy stands because it was not contrary to revealed truth. This could be our big problem right here folks. Anything that doesn't 'come true' could be put down to Timmy boy's ignorance......

Lord has grown Timothy from a twig to a mighty Oak! I just found that statement laughable! Timothy has grown from a small ignoramous to a stupid gigantic idiot, screwing up people's lives!

Not being terribly knowledgeable on the Bible, does anyone know about the 'original sin' was it in the Bible or is it a Catholic myth? I always thought children were born from sin and therefore are sinners, but I don't believe that a child needs to be baptised - it's a conscious decision for an adult to make.

I was thinking back when he had us do all the faxing - who asked them, LLG? Timothy, or God? I remember my trumpeter doing this and really thinking the churches were going to read what he sent. One of the administrators from my church said it went to their junk mail (he emailed) and was not even read, just thrown out.

Dead works - do members of the group get kicked out if they continue to smoke or drink coffee? There could be hope yet? How do these things get in the way of worshipping God?

I'm so glad that ex-member chose his family over the flock - there's hope in that for us all. Remaining separate - my trumpeter has not done that.... will Timmy boy kick him out? Oh I hope so! He's stopped going to church but he hasn't separated himself from his family who are 'non-believers'.

Some of these flock members even use KJV-Timmy speak - 'I am so besot with grief'????? Who would say that? Really sounds like brain washing to me.

The end of this stuff is quite scary - Timmy boy obviously believes he's 'channelling God' - just reeks of the evil one! MODERATOR - could you please read over what LLG wrote and give us your opinion? All that last stuff is very cultish.

I think it states quite plainly here that Timmy expects the group to 'tithe' - does this money go to him, or under the cover of going to the indian orphans? All those among you who have to date withheld from the Lord, whether out of your lack or abundance... havning not tithed, either directly or through this ministry, which I have set up... having withheld in any manner by which I have taught you, whether of time, money possessions or of your body... depart from my table/b]

Have we finally got something here by which he can be investigated further....

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: September 21, 2010 05:27AM

philly,

I have answered your questions below to the best of my ability:

Hades = Hell, very interesting and would love to know more LLG. Very JW in that there is 'eternal sleep' rather than a hell.

It is more that they believe once Jesus returns that those who are not following him will be completely destroyed. Right now they believe they are sleeping but will be raised to ‘eternal destruction’ which they teach does not mean eternal torture but a complete state of destruction for all eternity. It is apparently very similar to the Seventh day Adventists doctrine (a lot of the doctrines this group holds to are similar to Seventh day Adventists) which, as Rick Ross pointed out to me, is funny because Timothy claims to have never been to a church so weird that he has pretty much the exact same doctrine as one of them.

So let me get this straight - in these 'studies', the group leaders do not go onto to the next point unless everyone agrees? It really sounded like a group of sheep bleating 'amen'... sorry LLG, I'm just trying to get my head around this. Please don't think I'm being critical of you. Do you kinda seperate yourself from who you were and who you are now?

That was the only study where we did that, it seems to have been the intro to the ‘weeding out’ of those who wouldn’t comply (hence being shortly followed by ultimatums). It is very much like sheep blindly being led along; I can’t remember really critically thinking much throughout the entire study. It’s more like a package deal, either you believe the doctrines because you believe the letters come from God (therefore no critical thinking required just believe) or you have doubts that the letters are from God and don’t comply with them or at least some of them. I believed the letters were from God, so I just complied with them without even really thinking. I think I do kind of separate myself from how I was then, it’s like a different personality in a way, but I still do struggle with that person on what I believe in a lot of these doctrines. It has caused me to take several steps back and really truly analyze what I believe in a lot of areas. I also found a huge personality difference, I was much more un-yielding and judgmental then, and I didn’t care about much of anything except the letters and “making myself a worthy bride”. I neglected a lot of people, including myself and even my own children. In fact, as scary as it sounds I would have probably given my life and even my own children’s welfare if I felt God wanted me to. I still love the Lord with all my heart, but now I feel free to rest in His grace and trust that he covered it all, I don’t need to do anything. It’s finished and I am deemed worthy already, not because of anything I did but because of what Christ did. I’m much more forgiving and less judgmental now, I love people for who they are, no matter where they are in their spiritual walk because that is between God and that individual and not for me to determine. I have forgiven Timothy and Amy, as well as Trent and I feel a special connection with them all, my heart goes out to them for what they are trapped in, I wish I could do more to help them.

In USA they have build [sic] 15000 to 30000 guilotines What does this mean? I'm very confused and concerned about this comment.

This was just in reference to the belief that the tribulation is coming soon, they were saying that the technology is being prepared already which will be used to martyr those left behind.

God has given us 7 Holy Days/Festivals/Feasts we are to remember which have awesome spiritual fulfillment in the Lord Jesus Christ. Passover, Unleavened Bread, and First-Fruits have been fulfilled in Him, Pentecost still is and the other 3 are yet to be fulfilled. I have a few questions about this. What's first fruits? Pentecost is 'currently' being fulfilled... is that what you mean? And what does that mean? And what are the three that are yet to be fulfilled? When are they and how are they supposed to be fulfilled? Would love more info on this LLG.

These are God’s Holy days outlined in the old testament, the first is Passover (which was fulfilled by Christ), the next was Unleavened Bread which they teach is a picture of the sin being removed also fulfilled by Christ in his sacrifice, then First-fruits which they teach is fulfilled by Christ’s resurrection as the first-fruits of the ‘children’ of God. Pentecost (also called Feast of Harvest I believe) is taught as the indwelling of the Holy spirit which is still being fulfilled from Pentecost until the return of Christ. The other 3 yet to be fulfilled are the Fall Holy Days (the first 3 were the Spring Holy Days). Feast of Trumpets, which they believe is to be fulfilled in the rapture (even if it doesn’t/ didn’t happen on that exact date though they believed it would), the Day of Atonement which they teach will be fulfilled in the return of Christ, and the Feast of Tabernacles which they teach will be fulfilled in the setting up of the Kingdom and the millennial reign of Christ.

I was thinking back when he had us do all the faxing - who asked them, LLG? Timothy, or God? I remember my trumpeter doing this and really thinking the churches were going to read what he sent. One of the administrators from my church said it went to their junk mail (he emailed) and was not even read, just thrown out.

I don’t know who asked that one, I’m not really sure if I was around at that point yet. I remember a conversation about it though; we were told that we were not to ‘trumpet’ to the churches anymore because I guess their time had run out. That’s about all I know on that one.

Dead works - do members of the group get kicked out if they continue to smoke or drink coffee? There could be hope yet? How do these things get in the way of worshipping God?

I am not aware of any members who were kicked out for things like that, but that’s not to say it definitely won’t happen in the future. In any case, it will more than likely come in letter form first; every ultimatum comes in letter form first so that it can be internalized as coming from God.

I'm so glad that ex-member chose his family over the flock - there's hope in that for us all. Remaining separate - my trumpeter has not done that.... will Timmy boy kick him out? Oh I hope so! He's stopped going to church but he hasn't separated himself from his family who are 'non-believers'.

Me too! and I am also very happy to hear that your husband didn’t separate himself from his family, I would be willing to bet though that Timothy probably doesn’t know about that or if he does, he likely doesn't approve. I hope he doesn’t separate, I hurt quite a few people by separating and have to fight with the shame that comes with it, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

I think it states quite plainly here that Timmy expects the group to 'tithe' - does this money go to him, or under the cover of going to the indian orphans? All those among you who have to date withheld from the Lord, whether out of your lack or abundance... havning not tithed, either directly or through this ministry, which I have set up... having withheld in any manner by which I have taught you, whether of time, money possessions or of your body... depart from my table/b]

I can only really give you my experience; I gave money directly to the ministries being supported by the group. Whether that went to Timothy, I’m not sure. I sent money to India and Uganda expecting it to go to children in need, I’m hoping it did. Remember, this quote is supposed to be coming from God so when he says “either directly or through this ministry, which I have set up” he means God has set up, though I have to ask.... did God not set them all up? How is “this ministry” any different than any other ministry? Why wouldn’t he just say “having not tithed” and leave it at that?

Posted by: lollypop ()
Date: September 21, 2010 08:26AM

those are all great questions philly and answers llg.

i know several someone's who are involved in this "group". so i'd like to ask some questions and if they've already been asked and answered let me know.

my dear friend once got an email, from a member of this group, and to us it looked similar to the letters with misspelled words. so we both thought that it was probably amy since we heard that she does the typing of those letters of god.

is trent the second in command of this ship or is amy?

i also heard that timmy boy has quit writing letters and if so what will that mean for the "flock"?

how will the "flock" be led if there are no more timmy letters?

why is it called the "flock"?

LLG
In fact, as scary as it sounds I would have probably given my life and even my own children’s welfare if I felt God wanted me to.

is this true for most of the "flock" who don't have other family members involved like children & spouses?

how can timmy and amy not be familiar with the 7th day, Mormons, Jehovah witnesses when clearly the letters and their doctrine states otherwise?

thank you llg for taking the time to answer these questions and so thoroughly. you are awesome!!

does it trigger you answering these questions or is it helpful in your recovery?

i'm apart of a wonderful forum where a bunch of us ex cult spiritually abused ppl go and seek help, education, encouragement. if you or philly are interested then let me know & i can talk with the moderator. btw, it's very safe & private otherwise i wouldn't be on it.

blessings!

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: September 21, 2010 08:42AM

:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2010 08:44AM by frogla.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 21, 2010 08:49AM

It almost makes you wonder *why* "YHWH" needs money for various events considering the "end is near" (within the next 7 years starting next year - 2011...from "The Prophet Timothy" who can NEVER be wrong because scriptually if he is wrong, then he is a false prophet and a member of Satan's legions sent to mislead the followers of Christ).

Why doesn't YHWH just make the money from a softened heart of George "I short-the-market-and-rob-widows-and-orphans" Soros and get a small donation from him?

I know, I know...the poor (read: Speed's followers) must suffer more (apparently).

One would think strained marriages, stretched bank accounts, and mental anguish of families would have appeased the Lord God Speed "Timmy" Rathbun!

I call him a GOD since he is speaking for GOD and CHANGING GOD'S OWN WORDS in re-writes...JUST AS JOSEPH SMITH WHO STARTED THE MORMONS DID BY RE-WRITING THE WORDS OF GOD AS THE WORDS WERE FOUND TO BE WRONG AND CONTRADICTORY.

This clown, Speed T. Rathbun has his own special place in Hell planned for him.

Since, I am openly mocking the "Prophet of YHWH" why am I not struck down? Isn't that Biblical? Where is the plague? Where is the death? Where is the "lightning bolt from Zeus or Thor?" Why am I not struck blind, dumb and deaf?
Why is the "god" that Speed claims to "speak" for need editing? Why is the "god" that Speed claims to "speak" for so weak? Where is Speed's all-powerful "god"?

Oh...that's right...Satan is NOT all-powerful. My bad. Halloween is coming so maybe Speed's "god" will get powerful then.

Answer to all: Speed T. Rathbun is a fraud and a liar.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2010 08:50AM by Sparky.

Date: September 21, 2010 08:50AM

i know several someone's who are involved in this "group". so i'd like to ask some questions and if they've already been asked and answered let me know.

my dear friend once got an email, from a member of this group, and to us it looked similar to the letters with misspelled words. so we both thought that it was probably amy since we heard that she does the typing of those letters of god.

is trent the second in command of this ship or is amy?

i also heard that timmy boy has quit writing letters and if so what will that mean for the "flock"?

how will the "flock" be led if there are no more timmy letters?

why is it called the "flock"?

is this true for most of the "flock" who don't have other family members involved like children & spouses?

how can timmy and amy not be familiar with the 7th day, Mormons, Jehovah witnesses when clearly the letters and their doctrine states otherwise?

thank you llg for taking the time to answer these questions and so thoroughly. you are awesome!!

does it trigger you answering these questions or is it helpful in your recovery?

Date: September 21, 2010 08:53AM

LLG
In fact, as scary as it sounds I would have probably given my life and even my own children’s welfare if I felt God wanted me to.

what happens when timmy stops writing letters who will run the show then?

Current Page: 22 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.