Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: NancyB ()
Date: June 12, 2019 06:47AM

LOL! Changed for the twisted scriptures.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: June 12, 2019 07:01AM

From the Book of Gary the Mo-lijah...

14 and his servants came to him and said, "Oh, man of God, there is death in the pot."
15 Then Gary said unto them, "Why are you sniveling and telling me this? Go therefore and eat. Then let me know if you die or not...
16 but first get me something else to eat."
17 And so the servants brought Gary other food, then they all ate the pottage and did die.
18 Then Gary said, "The nerve, dying in this manner. Who shall do all of my servant work for me?"

THE END

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2019 07:21AM by Reepicheep.

Date: June 12, 2019 08:28AM

i just found out that we "slaves" really fell short - TLW doesn't own any jets.

Maybe that's why TLW was not on the top of the IRS list with Copeland and Hinn

[youtu.be]

Date: June 12, 2019 09:01AM

I just found something interesting on a video about corrupt preachers.

Around 8 minutes it tells how Joyce Meyers lowered her salary to only $250,000
She changed her status from non-profit. She will collect royalties on her books. She seemed to be a master at restructuring corporations.

Joyce would sense people had pain- but she did not prophetically sens her Christian body guard would murder his family. Interesting shit about prophesy I think.

Joyce has over 100 volunteers who might get a free book.

[youtu.be]

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 12, 2019 09:22PM

Another gem--this (again) from Reveal. It's not going to happen, but I do wish I was honored this way when my time comes to transition into the cloud of witnesses. You can probably skip the 21-gun salute...since I never served in the military. Although I did engage in endless battles with 'principalities and powers' when most people my age took the easy path of establishing careers. Don't forget that :)

Posted by: reveal
Date: October 14, 2018

FROMSOUTHCHICAGO, I'm glad you asked about Marilyn's funeral because it's something I have thought of posting about on here for some time. I was there and it was very, very odd. One, we had to pay to attend. No kidding. We were told we had to register if we wanted to attend the funeral, and pay $40 per person to "cover costs". I found this extremely bizarre and supremely tacky. Who charges people to attend a funeral?? Especially considering the Hargraves have a ton of money.

Two, besides Marilyn's immediate family (Rick, Marti, Gary, and granddaughter Kaylin) the leaders/shepherds from all of the churches were a part of the processional and recessional in the church, and then at the graveside they had all of the chairs surrounding the immediate area cordoned off. Only VIP were allowed to sit in the chairs, and they had someone placed at the entrance of this sectioned off area to allow or disallow people to sit in the seats. Even though there were a ton of empty seats, the rest of us minions were given standing room only OUTSIDE of the roped off area. In typical TLWF fashion it was very exclusive. It felt very uncomfortable.

Three, Rick did a "Twenty-One Gun Salute" for Marilyn with fire crackers (you know the ones that just make a loud BOOM), simulating what they do for members of the Military who pass on. I was deeply offended by it, because in my opinion that is reserved only for those who have served in the Armed Forces. It seemed highly inappropriate to me and came off very awkward.

Four, at the reception everyone was completely shitfaced. I have not seen so many people wasted at a church function before. I mean, in LA it's kind of par for the course to see people drunk at functions, but this was just over the top. It was all just very, very strange in every regard.

You asked about Marti. She was kicked out of the church for being gay. Apparently it's okay for Rick to have four extra-marital affairs and exhibit grossly inappropriate behavior towards women and STILL be in leadership, but it's not okay to be gay. A huge double standard.

Date: June 12, 2019 11:02PM

Thank you for your insightful posts, Reveal. And thank you changedagain for finding and re-posting such important pieces of information.

Marilyn's funeral sounds like a study in distasteful TLWF practices. It's at extravagant events like these that the true beliefs of the leaders are on full display. Pomp and circumstance for royalty, special seats of honor with the rest standing on the outskirts "where they belong". Disgusting. Maybe they should have been told to stand by the swamp. But don't point out these obvious evidences of glorifying those with positions. You will be told that you are guilty of "position thinking".

The Church of the Living Gaslighters...

P.S. I forgot to ask: Was everything decorated in purple at Marilyn's funeral?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2019 11:31PM by Reepicheep.

Posted by: fool me twice ()
Date: June 12, 2019 11:22PM

I also attended this event, Marilyn's funeral. I don't remember purple, only red. Several very huge red flags are what I remember though! I think everyone of the flagpoles outside were flying huge red flags that day. Thankfully huge enough that I finally could not walk past them. In fact I could not even walk to the graveside. I simply walked to my car along with my wife who was as sick as I was. It was my last time, save once, at Shiloh. I was not charged any money to attend since I did not need housing. Yes I had out of town relatives that stayed in my home and I am sure they paid Shiloh so they could sleep at my house. Honestly it's the one time in my life that I'm thankful that I got sick. Seeing those red flags should have happened many years sooner, at least I finally saw them and was no longer a member of "The Church of the Living GasLighters"

Date: June 12, 2019 11:38PM

Wow, fool me twice, thanks for this. So, were these actually literal huge red flags? If so, completely apropos. Should have been flown in our faces since the very beginning!

Posted by: fool me twice ()
Date: June 12, 2019 11:44PM

Reeoicheep, I swear there actually were huge red flags! That said I don't think many people there saw them at the time. As they say hind sight is 20/20. Looking back those huge red flags were there the entire time, for over 68 years. So yes everyone of the flag poles at Shiloh must have had a huge red flag waving in the wind that day, I'm sure of it. I still don't remember purple though, I only saw red.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 13, 2019 12:14AM

fool me twice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reepicheep, I swear there actually were huge red
> flags! That said I don't think many people there
> saw them at the time. As they say hind sight is
> 20/20. Looking back those huge red flags were
> there the entire time, for over 68 years. So yes
> everyone of the flag poles at Shiloh must have had
> a huge red flag waving in the wind that day, I'm
> sure of it. I still don't remember purple though,
> I only saw red.

Amazing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.