Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: NancyB ()
Date: June 12, 2019 01:42AM

Sunscreen is exactly the kind of lack of foresight and caring I think defines leadership like M& G of jrs. I suppose they did not even offer a glass of lemon-aid to quench your thirst nor keep you hydrated.

It was all take and nothing in return except a "revelation" or "prophesy that came to pass. Talk about "unequal yoking." They did not show any hospitality or good manners did they?

Did they ever set a good example of Christian love? When some one had surgery , a baby or a death in the family did M & or G take a casserole or order pizza delivery? all self-centered greed on the part of the cult leaders.

I don't know how people can still be loyal to such frauds given the response to simple things like sunscreen for those who did "labor of love."

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: June 12, 2019 04:43AM

OMG, the suncreen incident and the lead paint incident! Entitled, narcissistic leaders who make their wealth from the tithes, offerings, sales of church properties and the "volunteer" labor of the faithful are really a revolting breed of individuals. They demonstrate zero love or care for those serving them day and night. They are more concerned for their flowers than for the health of people who love them. And, FYI, if you need a bathroom during the hours you are there slaving away, be prepared to drive to a gas station. Also, bring your own first aid kit in case of injury. You will receive no ice or bandaids (or sunscreen) from the ones to whom you show such incredible devotion.

NancyB said:
Did they ever set a good example of Christian love? When some one had surgery , a baby or a death in the family did M & or G take a casserole or order pizza delivery? all self-centered greed on the part of the cult leaders.

No, I have never observed that behavior at all. I once asked a leader if I could take dinner to a family in the church who had lost a loved one and had family coming to stay. The first answer I received was in the form of a question, "Why?" she asked. "I think they want to be alone. But I'll ask them," she added as an afterthought. Soon I received a call back, saying that they would be very thankful if I brought them dinner. The leader spoke as if she was doing me a great favor by granting me "permission" to cook and deliver the meal.

I'm afraid that common courtesy and thoughtfulness are not in TLWF leaders' frame of reference. I would say that they appear to have heen brought up in a barn, but that would be an insult to farm animals.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2019 04:55AM by Reepicheep.

Date: June 12, 2019 05:12AM

Reepicheep Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I'm afraid that common courtesy and thoughtfulness
> are not in TLWF leaders' frame of reference. I
> would say that they appear to have been brought up
> in a barn, but that would be an insult to farm
> animals.

LOL Reep, you make me laugh! Even farm kids learned good manners.

What are 'manners" you may ask?
"Good manner help those around us to feel more comfortable around us."

Now how comfortable did M & G make their "slaves" feel? Maybe Gary should start an "independent investigation" on how well the hierarchy of Gary's Kingdom set a Christ-like example or more like the Queen of Hearts yelling "off with their heads for painting the roses lead based paint red!"

While I SNARK! I do have a point to make- of course Hargraves' flunkies are trolling these forums- so are organizations who Gary may want to align with. We forum members are not making this up- just ask Gary or hierarchy at the top of the TLWF - just how much did they pay their congregants to paint their houses, for example? The good trusting people who had bills to pay like low income rent.
Can GAry prove he showed any loving kindness to those people who did volunteer work? Any documents to show that he sent even a casserole

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2019 05:27AM by NancyB.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 12, 2019 05:35AM

Reepicheep Wrote:
> I'm afraid that common courtesy and thoughtfulness
> are not in TLWF leaders' frame of reference.

True.
I did come across this passage in the New American TLWF edition:

10 And He directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves.
11 He then told the people He was hungry, and commanded them to go home, which they did with great sadness.
12 After they were all gone, which seemed to take forever, He began feeding himself.
13 When His hunger was completely satisfied, there was a small portion left untouched. He turned to his beloved disciple John and said: "Why did you not bring food for yourself? I am saving this portion for tomorrow morning."

Date: June 12, 2019 06:47AM

LOL! Changed for the twisted scriptures.

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: June 12, 2019 07:01AM

From the Book of Gary the Mo-lijah...

14 and his servants came to him and said, "Oh, man of God, there is death in the pot."
15 Then Gary said unto them, "Why are you sniveling and telling me this? Go therefore and eat. Then let me know if you die or not...
16 but first get me something else to eat."
17 And so the servants brought Gary other food, then they all ate the pottage and did die.
18 Then Gary said, "The nerve, dying in this manner. Who shall do all of my servant work for me?"

THE END

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2019 07:21AM by Reepicheep.

Date: June 12, 2019 08:28AM

i just found out that we "slaves" really fell short - TLW doesn't own any jets.

Maybe that's why TLW was not on the top of the IRS list with Copeland and Hinn

[youtu.be]

Date: June 12, 2019 09:01AM

I just found something interesting on a video about corrupt preachers.

Around 8 minutes it tells how Joyce Meyers lowered her salary to only $250,000
She changed her status from non-profit. She will collect royalties on her books. She seemed to be a master at restructuring corporations.

Joyce would sense people had pain- but she did not prophetically sens her Christian body guard would murder his family. Interesting shit about prophesy I think.

Joyce has over 100 volunteers who might get a free book.

[youtu.be]

Date: June 12, 2019 09:03AM

I just found something interesting on a video about corrupt preachers.

Around 8 minutes it tells how Joyce Meyers lowered her salary to only $250,000
She changed her status from non-profit. She will collect royalties on her books. She seemed to be a master at restructuring corporations.

Joyce would sense people had pain- but she did not prophetically sens her Christian body guard would murder his family. Interesting shit about prophesy I think.

Joyce has over 100 volunteers who might get a free book.

Not TLW but I sure see a pattern here - Profit at the expense of believers.

[youtu.be]

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: June 12, 2019 09:22PM

Another gem--this (again) from Reveal. It's not going to happen, but I do wish I was honored this way when my time comes to transition into the cloud of witnesses. You can probably skip the 21-gun salute...since I never served in the military. Although I did engage in endless battles with 'principalities and powers' when most people my age took the easy path of establishing careers. Don't forget that :)

Posted by: reveal
Date: October 14, 2018

FROMSOUTHCHICAGO, I'm glad you asked about Marilyn's funeral because it's something I have thought of posting about on here for some time. I was there and it was very, very odd. One, we had to pay to attend. No kidding. We were told we had to register if we wanted to attend the funeral, and pay $40 per person to "cover costs". I found this extremely bizarre and supremely tacky. Who charges people to attend a funeral?? Especially considering the Hargraves have a ton of money.

Two, besides Marilyn's immediate family (Rick, Marti, Gary, and granddaughter Kaylin) the leaders/shepherds from all of the churches were a part of the processional and recessional in the church, and then at the graveside they had all of the chairs surrounding the immediate area cordoned off. Only VIP were allowed to sit in the chairs, and they had someone placed at the entrance of this sectioned off area to allow or disallow people to sit in the seats. Even though there were a ton of empty seats, the rest of us minions were given standing room only OUTSIDE of the roped off area. In typical TLWF fashion it was very exclusive. It felt very uncomfortable.

Three, Rick did a "Twenty-One Gun Salute" for Marilyn with fire crackers (you know the ones that just make a loud BOOM), simulating what they do for members of the Military who pass on. I was deeply offended by it, because in my opinion that is reserved only for those who have served in the Armed Forces. It seemed highly inappropriate to me and came off very awkward.

Four, at the reception everyone was completely shitfaced. I have not seen so many people wasted at a church function before. I mean, in LA it's kind of par for the course to see people drunk at functions, but this was just over the top. It was all just very, very strange in every regard.

You asked about Marti. She was kicked out of the church for being gay. Apparently it's okay for Rick to have four extra-marital affairs and exhibit grossly inappropriate behavior towards women and STILL be in leadership, but it's not okay to be gay. A huge double standard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.