> wants his people to have... (Oh my, we're in
> Margaritaville.)
God becoming man means
> nothing unless we become God. (Shut the front
> door.)

>
>
> "Fun."

Good Job Rose. Using the words themselves to discredit the heresy, falsle doctrine, crazy talk.

"Doing a thing"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2016 09:28AM by Cloudwatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: April 03, 2016 11:05AM

I hope you guys have lots of Old JRS stuff laying around. I don't have anything. i would love to read lots of the stuff to see if it makes any sense after all this time. I told you in a post a while back about the tape "And the Word was God" it is on the Living Word Website named something like The Teachings of John Robert Stevens. In that one i was shocked that i never saw some of this back in those days, in that message JRS "PROVES" that the Living Word (which is the word that HE taught) IS literally Christ come in the flesh. Now that is crazy. But it shows how he twisted scripture. i don't know if he was a skillful deceiver or if he was deceived himself.

I recall lots of people voicing in my Walk days that John was writing the third testament. I guess being young and ignorant, it is easy to be led into things.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: April 04, 2016 04:48AM

Cloudwatcher Wrote:
>
> Good Job Rose. Using the words themselves to
> discredit the heresy, falsle doctrine, crazy
> talk.
>
>
> "Doing a thing"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, Cloudwatcher, for the inspiration. I think "Doing a thing" also allows for some critical thinking that may have been pushed down or suppressed over the years.

Apostle Dog: Sorry, I don't have any "This Weeks". I think I found the above "This Week" quote in the publication by Nichols. You should try it..."Doing a thing" with the Incarnate crazy talk you mentioned.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: April 05, 2016 09:10AM

Last night I stayed with my wife at the hospital. We made peace about lots of things, she was really going down hill the whole night, till this morning I witnessed that was not going to make it. I watched as her presence so to speak left her. She was transferred to the intensive care unit this morning about noon, and she passed away just a just before 9:00 pm tonight.

There is an old saying, in fact, I have heard a few preachers quote it as being in the bible, and although it is not in these words spelled out in the bible, the meaning of life and of death and of the whole tragedy of the play, to me seems to point to the fact that we really should “weep at birth, and rejoice at death.” Tonight I am having my little going away celebration to my wife Stephanie.

Stephanie and me used to argue, or really, I would argue with her, because she believed in the rapture, and I didn’t. I believe now, that since she died of stage 4 cancer and since she actually had one hip that completely broke apart just from the cancer and she did not suffer pain, I believe that God did in fact “do unto her according to her faith.” I believe that Stephanie did have her rapture, I believe that she has made her transition, and it was MUCH less painful than any natural science could explain.

Thank you all for your prayers. They were answered tonight, Stephanie has been healed of Cancer.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: April 05, 2016 12:58PM

Apostle Dog,

From what you shared about Stephanie, she was a light in the lives of many people. I really don't know what to say but I want you to know that I care.

Lily Rose

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: April 05, 2016 01:34PM

So sorry for your loss A.D. I am glad that you had that time with her. It is good that the time went quickly if it was to be her time and she did not suffer. But mostly, she knew you loved her at the end. She is at peace and I pray that you are.

Much love to you.

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: April 05, 2016 08:40PM

AD. I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like a wonderful woman. Who is free now. Her passing over fast like that is such a blessing.

I'm giving you a virtual hug right now. We all are.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 05, 2016 10:11PM

Sorry for your loss, AD. Glad you found peace together before she passed.

Posted by: pbxguy ()
Date: April 05, 2016 10:32PM

AD - the grace with which you have handled the death of your wife is moving and inspiring.
I wish you peace, AD, and I am glad her suffering has ended.

Posted by: Saw enough ()
Date: April 07, 2016 09:48AM

I'm sorry for your loss AD and thank you for sharing with us.

We're here for such a short time and we have all strived to have our lives take on a meaning beyond ourselves. When you're with a loved one in their final hours, all the other theological debates and grand proclamations about being the mighty sons of God who've come to rule and reign takes on a rather hollow ring and pale in comparison to actually experiencing life with someone you love.

Even all the spinning and PR about who's directing end time events from the cloud of witnesses come across as nothing more than delusions of grandeur. It's possible that our lives are much simpler and much more beautiful than that. How about shooting for Micah 6:8 instead? "He has told you, O man, what is good and what does the Lord require but to act justly, love mercy and seek to walk humbly with your God?"

God bless you and Stephanie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.