Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: paleface ()
Date: March 26, 2016 02:23AM

It had the word "literally" in it. It must be Gary talking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 26, 2016 02:27AM

Thank you for the tongues and interpretation. As we have come to realize, there is very little there there.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: March 26, 2016 03:12AM

Hope everyone in this forum, on this Good Friday, is engulfed in a great faith, a grand faith or even an immense faith--but definitely not an awesome faith, because historically that type of faith has only led to trouble.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 26, 2016 07:31AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hope everyone in this forum, on this Good Friday,
> is engulfed in a great faith, a grand faith or
> even an immense faith--but definitely
> not an awesome faith, because
> historically that type of faith has only led to
> trouble.

LOL It feels good to be able to post whatever I want and I won't get in trouble because nobody knows who I am.

Date: March 26, 2016 08:48AM

paleface Wrote:
> It had the word "literally" in it. It must be
> Gary talking.

Literally translated into Portuguese is Literalmente.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 26, 2016 08:29PM

WALKING

There is
talking about
LOVE

and

there is
walking in
LOVE

[www.facebook.com]

Date: March 26, 2016 11:25PM

Cloudwatcher Wrote:
> changedagain Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hope everyone in this forum, on this Good
> Friday,
> > is engulfed in a great faith, a grand faith or
> > even an immense faith--but definitely
> > not an awesome faith, because
> > historically that type of faith has only led to
> > trouble.
>
> LOL It feels good to be able to post whatever I
> want and I won't get in trouble because nobody
> knows who I am.

Your translations of prophesies/prayers have been very helpful. I am finally starting to understand them. You are providing an immense service to this forum.

Posted by: pbxguy ()
Date: March 26, 2016 11:43PM

I wonder if I wrote a letter to the Gary Hargrave, if I would get a response?
He would 100% remember me even though I got off the crazy train in '85.

I wonder if I pointed out that TLW is starting to look like unused footage from "The Life of Brain" (Monty Python...if you haven't seen it; you should) if he would acknowledge that TLW is in need of a serious intropection with an actual sane person as guide?

Oh...just woke up. That was a dream.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: March 27, 2016 03:28AM

For the most part, good exegesis is dependent on much more than one or two verses in one book of the bible. I am trying to find anything on the manifestation of the sons of God, and barring that, trying to find out how they milked that couple of verses in Romans 8 and got this bucket full of info, so that they can have at least two distinct versions with a much info on both.

I am wondering if any of you have ever found anything in the bible other than a few verses in Romans 8th chapter about a manifestation of sons of God, becoming immortal and taking over all the world's systems and then either turning them over to Christ at His return, OR, as some versions from the Walk believe,,just taking everything over and ruling the world forever, INSTEAD of Christ returning. That version is with a few of the older guys because I know someone that believes that Christ returning in the flesh is Christ coming forth in the old Walk guys. But anyway, here is a cut and past of one latter rain prophet, his name is Bill Hammon:

The Manifest Sons of God of the Latter Rain Movement

Here is the underlying goal within the Latter Rain message of Bill Hamon.

“The whole creation is waiting for the last generation Church. The earth and all of creation are waiting for the manifestation of God’s last-day apostles and prophets and fully restored Church. “For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God” (Romans 8:19 NKJV). When the Church is fully restored, then the saints will receive their final redemption, the immortalization of their mortal bodies. When this happens, then the natural creation of plants and animals will be delivered from their bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.” (Apostles, Prophets and the Coming Moves of God: God's End-Time Plans for His Church and Planet Earth. Destiny Image Publishers (July 1, 1997). p. 235.

“The Earth and all of creation is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God, the time when they will come into their maturity and immortalization... When the Church receives its full inheritance and redemption then creation will be redeemed from its cursed condition of decay, change and death... the Church has a responsibility and ministry to the rest of creation. Earth and its natural creation is anxiously waiting for the Church to reach full maturity and come to full sonship. When the Church realizes its full sonship, its bodily redemption will cause a redemptive chain reaction throughout all of creation.” (Bill Hamon p. 385 The Eternal Church)

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 27, 2016 03:53AM

Oy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2016 03:56AM by Cloudwatcher.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.