> Light 777, I welcome you to our little society
> here,
>
> You are on the right path now, and you are a vital
> asset to our forum. I think people are reading
> here, and through all the griping and healing
> process we go through here, there is a healing
> that God is delivering here, for us, and for those
> we don't know yet, that are struggling as well.
>
> May we be part of the solution to those in the
> Walk now that are God is calling out, and for
> those that have been out decades and decades that
> are finally prepared for God to completey deliver
> from this ordeal we all went through.

This is absolutely an answer. The people here show true brotherly love--which once was in tlw--I think that all of us believed that someday it would be like that again. I hope this moratorium on the relationships hatched there--and we were ultimately denied---that those were of God--his plan--he brought us together--in that, there was a purpose--maybe It is just for this "some kind of justice" in healing---and I hope to see your faces--we live in America--and still--I lived the better part of my life under a dictatorship.

Peace and Love and Gobs of blessing on all of you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2016 01:51AM by Cloudwatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 14, 2016 02:03AM

So they need more money for the kingdom. Reach deep in to your pockets. Hargraves millions will not cover it. The kingdom needs your money your quarters and dimes and pennies rolling around in your pockets and purses. Come and work work work as the Living Word goes out to dozens of people throughout the earth.

I mean it isn't like the digital messages couldn't be put on line for a few measly cents-- but you see, only those who are willing to spend there hard earned money on plastic discs are worthy of hearing the word. They are the remnant--and need the current word or they will miss it.

Go team kingdom.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: March 14, 2016 03:37AM

Welcome light777.

-------------------

When closing your eyes on occasion of having one of those special episodes of contemplative/experience/appreciation of Great Awesomeness (spirit/whatever) that comes and goes, it’s refreshing not to have an intrusive image of JRS, G, M or the Pope standing/presiding over the whole affair. Getting things back to a private and personal affair seems to be a necessity for independent sanity.

Cloudwatcher. Right on. The best in life can be found for free in your own secret place, and also with those special ones who somehow come your way. You can’t “buy it” as some declare.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 14, 2016 06:10AM

FCSLC
CLOUD

The ultimate irony of The Walk was that it was supposed to be just that--a personal relationship with the DIVINE. Once the waters became muddied with the five-fold ministries, Elijah-Elisha/Paul-Timothy relationships, the entire emphasis shifted from fostering an mature walk in the Spirit to a perpetually immature walk with the flesh. Add to that, something meant to be organic morphing into a hierarchial, self-feeding, kingdom-building organization, and you have the recipe for anything but a walk with GOD.

Fortunately for those who were able to gain some sobriety from imbibing the White Lightening, we can now enjoy the pursuit of the promise we thought we were formerly pursuing.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 14, 2016 06:51AM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FCSLC
> CLOUD
> 777
>
> The ultimate irony of The Walk was that it
> was supposed to be just that--a personal
> relationship with the DIVINE. Once the waters
> became muddied with the five-fold ministries,
> Elijah-Elisha/Paul-Timothy relationships, the
> entire emphasis shifted from fostering an mature
> walk in the Spirit to a perpetually immature walk
> with the flesh. Add to that, something meant to be
> organic morphing into a hierarchial, self-feeding,
> kingdom-building organization, and you have the
> recipe for anything but a walk with GOD.
>
> Fortunately for those who were able to gain some
> sobriety from imbibing the White
> Lightening
, we can now enjoy the pursuit of
> the promise we thought we were formerly pursuing.

So you have approximate dates on those Five fold--etc. It is hard to remember sometimes post John or pre death when these things became an emphasis--can you refresh my memory? I was perplexed with it all--it became background noise if I did not like it or thought it was weird. So I wasn't in rebellion?

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 14, 2016 07:09AM

CLOUD:

I entered the fray in January 1975, and already back then, Ephesians 5 was a popular sermon topic (five-fold ministries: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers). If you survey the Woodrow Nichols tome, 'The Walk of John Robert Stevens',

[docs.google.com]

you will find the five-fold ministries predated the inception of the The Walk in the theology of JRS.

Posted by: light777 ()
Date: March 14, 2016 09:03AM

I have done so much purging... that it is difficult for me to remember certain things. In general this is how I am, perhaps a good trait, as it has been somewhat helpful in the healing process. That being said, I still do remember more than I care to, or want to!

Okay... so I said that I did not want to talk / say much, however, I have been working most of the day today and I need a brief break... Here goes!

FIVE FOLD MINISTRY:
The five-fold ministry is a Charismatic and Evangelical Christian belief that five offices mentioned in Ephesians (Ephesians 4:11), namely those of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors (or "shepherds") and teachers, remain active and valid offices in the contemporary Christian church.

How I saw the Five Fold Ministry was that of an unbiblical control... very perverted / twisted. And as the Bible states... we are either the light, or the dark, there is no in-between.

DESIGNATED RELATIONSHIPS:
I must say that this is / was by far the biggest farce I EVER experienced. Perhaps I missed something there, but again, where in the Bible does it state "Designated Relationships"? I personally told Marilyn that I refuse to submit and or share my life with anyone who does not reciprocate back! Hence... more control!

BLOW-OUTS:
What a joke!!! Was our Lords horrific journey to Calvary, to die on a cross after being tortured verbally and physically done in vain? What I mean is very simple: John 3:16: Believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you are saved. PERIOD. Of coarse there is more than just salvation, however, as we were brainwashed to believe, it is not by "works" that gains us a higher place with our Heavenly Father, but rather our love, heart, compassion... all of which was secondary at TLW. Works / Serving came first! Sadly, I, along with so, so many others were victims of this... their gain, as they were quite savvy in finding the servants who worked for FREE! And what did we get in return? Perhaps acceptance from the church... the Shepherds / Brothers... JRS... G & M... TLW... Our Salvations??? Sadly, God was not in this BS control, as his son already paid the price so that we can have eternal life!

In referencing the "Blowouts", we were told to NOT relate to these people per our "Shepherds". Here is what the Bible has to say about a lost sheep:

The Parable of the Lost Sheep: Luke 15:1-7
1 Now the tax collectors and sinners were all gathering around to hear Jesus. 2 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, “This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.”

3 Then Jesus told them this parable: 4 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

The above scripture was one of the first enlightenments that I had many years ago, as to the inaccuracies of the teachings of The Walk / TLW! Clearly opposite of the word of God. And, it was then that my journey for truth, "God's truth" began!

Thank you Lord!!!

May our minds continue to pursue the truth / righteousness and may our hearts continue to be healed.

Much love and blessings to all!

Posted by: palmermarilyn ()
Date: March 14, 2016 12:29PM

are in now. So hopefully now that Marilyn has gone, we will see more leave the walk. I was very encouraged to find out from my friend that there is no longer any Anehim Church, or Southgate, and she told me there was only about I 300 people left in the walk. That is awesome compared to when I left in the early 80s

Posted by: palmermarilyn ()
Date: March 14, 2016 12:34PM

Yes, I am very familiar with the walk. I left in the early 80s after John Robert Stevens had me move to Canada to live with the Oswalds at the time ( I loved them so much), but I asked to lord to reveal to me the truth as I flew to Canada,and I was there for 3 months and returned and told the elders I would be leaveing the walk, and they told me I would dead in a week if I left. But I took my chances and now 30 some years later I am still here. Praise the Lord.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: March 14, 2016 12:36PM

It seems to me that the number one subject of any and all sermons, tapes, this weeks the whole seven years or so I was in the WALK was exactly about the Five Fold Ministries.

Thinking back, the whole time, even before Marilyn was known to be the spiritual wife and before Judas Hargrave made his move, it seems to me that was all JRS knew much about.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.