Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: November 05, 2014 01:40PM

So the man's spirit has nothing to do with how he treats his wife; it's all about Marilyn. Jesus-Mary-Joseph.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: paleface ()
Date: November 05, 2014 02:11PM

As we've said here before, loyality to Gary & Marilyn trumps everything else. You could have a man that beats his wife, but if he's loyal to Marilyn, no one can touch him.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: November 05, 2014 10:46PM

FCSLC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’m quite confident TLWF leadership has
> “secret formulas” useful in group settings to
> generate a general psychic/spiritual assault on
> the target.

It usually involves programs people are put on isolate and/or humiliate them to a great extent. One of my experiences was being demoted from a shepherd (7 years) to a set-aside elder, and then directed to turn pages for the organist/pianist during church services. At the time, this meant a minimum of five services a week, over the course of a year. On the bright side, I know I was personally responsible for a higher level of worship during this time period...even though no one confirmed it.
BTW--I also had the honor of being put over the maintenance of the church...which was sold a year after I left, the money (allegedly) being placed in the lamp's trust fund.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: November 05, 2014 11:00PM

Unfortunately, loyalty and the money flow cover a multitude of sins in TLWF. One thousand sixty three posts and growing on this forum alone affirming this fact. Same old same old since the days of Jesus when He overthrew the money changer’s tables in the temple. Peter, Jude, James and Paul lament the stains and blemishes, the hidden reefs, the faith without works and the holding of truth in unrighteousness which allow iniquity to run unimpeded in the churches.

Forget the church, spousal abuse should be reported to the civil authorities who will throw their ass in jail based on the facts. Civil authorities couldn’t care less about the so called "right spirit."

Date: November 06, 2014 01:26AM

Given all the so called cult watches and studies, it's interesting that G&M have managed to stay under the radar so far, maybe because their following is so small. My hope is that God plans to tell some Yasper I will kill you if you don't publish a detailed history and expose of TLWF cult.

Date: November 06, 2014 02:24AM

My understanding the term "woman's spirit" JRS coined meant for example a wife who belittled, criticized or put down her husband rather than do what was necessary to bring forth his ministry. It's ironic that under TLWF wives were expected to employ that same "woman's spirit" that JRS detested to kill the "man's spirit" and bring the husband into submission and adoration of Marilyn. Don't you think this would make JRS roll over in his grave?

Date: November 06, 2014 03:58AM

Yes, but I'm afraid it is encased in concrete.

Date: November 06, 2014 06:27AM

FCSLC Wrote:

Sorry, just babbling away------it was fun. (So,
what kind of male spirit do I have??)
_______________________________________________________-

FCSLC:

Having read and enjoyed your post I'd say you are a "man's man spirit." Now don't let this go to your head but I have submitted your post in its entirety to the magazine GQ for the Reclaimed Man.

Date: November 06, 2014 06:42AM

Don't submit my name. I'm still suffering from RTS.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: November 07, 2014 01:40AM

Thank you lily rose, any positive attention (rare as it is) is always welcomed.

You know I think I still believe in God, that Jesus in His example and integrity is above reproach and one to emulate as a good way to live your life in this crazy world.

I plan to stay away from spiritual bullies, cult churches and anything that reeks of hierarchy.

As crazy as this sounds, why not consider yourself a member of the Church of the First Born in Heaven, a Citizen of the Heavenly Jerusalem? Earthly churches just can’t measure up to what I expect and dream about.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.