Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: dbc ()
Date: January 20, 2020 03:53AM

Hello all. As an officially proclaimed "enemy of the church" (thanks for label, JM)I continue to read your posts with appreciation. I'm wondering if anyone can comment on current events - is there an effort underway to reconstitute the fellowship of churches? Is anyone reaching out to say, in effect, "the teaching was elevated. There were problems with the flesh. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater ...."?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: January 20, 2020 04:10AM

dbc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello all. As an officially proclaimed "enemy of
> the church" (thanks for label, JM)I continue to
> read your posts with appreciation. I'm wondering
> if anyone can comment on current events - is there
> an effort underway to reconstitute the fellowship
> of churches? Is anyone reaching out to say, in
> effect, "the teaching was elevated. There were
> problems with the flesh. Let's not throw the baby
> out with the bathwater ...."?

Hey dbc, you've still got the lingo down. Lol. ; ) I have heard everything from, "Hey, everyone sins. You should forgive." to calling people speaking out the "B" word (bitter) to all the lines you mentioned. There are still "true believers" holding forth at a few locations. But many have awakened and left them in the dust and more locations closing. We shall see, right?

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: January 20, 2020 04:13AM

Hi dbc,
Hello all. As an officially proclaimed "enemy of the church" (thanks for label, JM)I continue to read your posts with appreciation. I'm wondering if anyone can comment on current events - is there an effort underway to reconstitute the fellowship of churches? Is anyone reaching out to say, in effect, "the teaching was elevated. There were problems with the flesh. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater ...."?

Hi dbc,
Has someone reached out to you with that justification for 'reconstituting' the churches? If so, when they mentioned "problems with the flesh," was Gary, Rick, Scott etc. mentioned specifically...or was it a more generic thing of "all people have sinned?" Just curious.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2020 04:22AM by changedagain.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: January 20, 2020 05:52AM

d b c

Welcome back "enemy of the church". (You haven't missed much on your sabbatical.)

T Y P E R

Using 'pooping puppies' as LOVE b.s.meters is a simple and effective method of separating the wheat from the chaff. JRS did not seem to have a soft-spot for animals, which should have set off some early alarms for us all.

He probably disliked them because they were probably able to smell that something was 'off' with him.

Unfortuately for the rest of us, JRS kept just enough distance from us we were unable to smell the same stink.

We are now holding our nose as a result.

Posted by: NancyB ()
Date: January 20, 2020 06:14AM

Good one, typer ()
Date: January 20, 2020 02:03AM

"I mean by "poop" all the poppy cock of man's religion and opinions to try and pry us from the loving arms of the One we love and who loves us."

Posted by: NancyB ()
Date: January 20, 2020 06:16AM

Welcome, FireWalker,
I'm always thrilled to have another honest person add more pieces to this puzzle.

Posted by: FireWalker ()
Date: January 20, 2020 07:56AM

NancyB Wrote:
> Welcome, FireWalker,
> I'm always thrilled to have another honest person
> add more pieces to this puzzle.

Thanks NancyB

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: January 20, 2020 08:47AM

Posted by: I_woke_up ()
Date: August 31, 2019 05:33AM

Not sure why C & P are still around and have their hand on everything if they “stepped down” unless they are still getting paid and/or want more money?! Does Haworth Family Ministries own any part of Shiloh or Marilyn Farms?

Please tell me that 'Haworth Family Ministries' does not exist. You're kidding, right?

Posted by: hopeandlove ()
Date: January 20, 2020 09:38AM

Did you know that Onion lives with John Miller for several years in San Diego right behind the San Diego Church.

Posted by: FireWalker ()
Date: January 20, 2020 11:50AM

hopeandlove Wrote:
> Did you know that Onion lives with John Miller for
> several years in San Diego right behind the San
> Diego Church.

I understood that to be the case.

So I ask again: was Onion forthright with this group that she has close ties to John Miller?

Why does it matter? Because Onion's attempts to discredit people likely often aligns with John Miller's need to protect himself. Recall he described himself as part of the cover up team for Rick Holbrook.

Do I mean to say every single person should shed relationships established in the walk? No. But if you keep those relationships be willing to explain your motivations in calling people liars and discouraging people from exploring their legal rights.

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2020 11:52AM by FireWalker.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.