Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: October 02, 2019 03:57PM

O N I O N

The G-man's cameo appearances are a far cry from the rockstar status and adoring crowds of yesteryear.

Irrespective of his parenting skills (blatantly absent in his daughter's life---probably for the better), one must certainly lay the blame for the misbehavior of Rick Disney at the feet of the Tramp of Israel. By the time G-man consummated the relationship, Fantasy-man was already heavily damaged goods.

The one saving grace for Silvana's son is that dad is still in the picture, and an important anchor keeping G-man & Co from fleeing the country. If it were not for that father/son relationship, it would probably have been Bye Bye Birdie by now.

The Valley encounter--where is that CCTV when you need it?

If there is in fact a Maui home that has been purchased, perhaps the G-man realizes he will have to stay put for the reasons mentioned above. This might also mean that some of his assets will be more easily legally accessible than trying to find $$$ hidden off shore somewhere.

(Total speculation of course.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: October 02, 2019 10:06PM

Onion wrote:
Now, this is a rumor - I'm still fact-checking - but there is some info that Gary and Silvana bought a home on Maui for $1.5MM cash.

If this is true, I suspect this would be a nice place to have weekly Bible studies.

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: October 03, 2019 02:19AM

I don't think Gary's ego has gotten reduced to the point that he would consider a Bible study in his home. After all, when church volunteers were working on the weekly yard duties at his mansion in Honolulu, they were not allowed to enter the house to use the bathroom. After hours of searching for weeds with a magnifying glass because the yard was already manicured beyond belief, the volunteers had to use an outhouse of sorts provided for "workers."

Gary Hargrave and Bruce Larson are continuing to increase their aggression in Israel and against the founder's family. I think Hargrave is still focused on a worldwide ministry with the help of his drones like Bruce Larson.

All just my opinion of course...

Date: October 03, 2019 02:48AM

I might buy a shirt or two at JCPenny tomorrow using only cash. Just thought everyone should know.

Date: October 03, 2019 02:51AM

Onion Wrote:

> Gary Hargrave and Bruce Larson are continuing to
> increase their aggression in Israel and against
> the founder's family. I think Hargrave is still
> focused on a worldwide ministry with the help of
> his drones like Bruce Larson.

Responding to massive failure by increasing his ambition. Perfect.

Date: October 03, 2019 02:52AM

Onion wrote:
I don't think Gary's ego has gotten reduced to the point that he would consider a Bible study in his home. After all, when church volunteers were working on the weekly yard duties at his mansion in Honolulu, they were not allowed to enter the house to use the bathroom. After hours of searching for weeds with a magnifying glass because the yard was already manicured beyond belief, the volunteers had to use an outhouse of sorts provided for "workers."

!

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: October 03, 2019 04:08AM

It would be another sad day to discover that the G-man had roped some other unsuspecting victims into micro-weeding his yard while they were forced to pee in the bushes.

Perhaps they could direct that effort towards an upward flow . . .

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: October 03, 2019 05:46AM

Posted by: Onion
Date: October 02, 2019 12:19PM

I don't think Gary's ego has gotten reduced to the point that he would consider a Bible study in his home.

Good point. Does Gary even believe in the Bible? Or only in Christ in his own flesh?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2019 05:47AM by Reepicheep.

Date: October 03, 2019 06:35AM

'Searching for Weeds With A Magnifying Glass'
(Memoir written by a volunteer TLWF worker)

Posted by: Lilith ()
Date: October 03, 2019 08:27AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I might buy a shirt or two at JCPenny tomorrow
> using only cash. Just thought everyone should
> know.

That is quite the radical move, are you sure you know what you're doing? /s

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.