Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: December 27, 2018 05:00AM

puddington Wrote:

> For example, I used to often feel guilty for
> taking a vacation away from the “center of the
> camp”. (Another walk-talk phrase). Now, it never
> crosses my mind. Also, I will soon be buying a
> new car. I don’t have to submit it to anyone.
> It’s my choice. And if it’s a mistake, it’s my
> mistake. I’ll own that mistake. It can’t be that
> bad, right?

My only advice, and you can take it or leave it, is to stay away from the '72 Vega. My experience with that vehicle was almost as bad as Marilyn's efforts to kill my male spirit. I may never be fully healed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: December 27, 2018 05:49AM

PUDDINGTON:

Great question regarding 'healing'. Here are my two cents.

As the deception was created in layers (boiling the frog s.l.o.w.l.y), so the healing must occur the same way, otherwise, system-overload could cause more harm than help. I fully agree most may never regain 'pre-TLW innocence', but 'normal life' can cause an equal amount of harm regardless of any cult affiliation.

PEACE-by-degrees starts to return with the re-connection of every level where cognitive dissonance was formerly the status quo. With that PEACE, comes a brighter SMILE, and a greater ability to LOVE.

Put all those things together and you have a recipe for increased HAPPINESS, which I would say, is 'healing' indeed.

What took us so long to remember 'center'? (Probably from dwelling on the outskirts too long.)

Center of the camp = Being right in the flow and not dwelling on the outskirts of the camp where the 'fire falls'.

(P.S. Please submit the make, model & color of the car you are considering so we can all pray about it in order to help you avoid making a mistake. You may want to steer clear of Pintos also--just sayin'.)

Date: December 27, 2018 06:41AM

kBOY Wrote:

> (P.S. Please submit the make, model & color of
> the car you are considering so we can all pray
> about it in order to help you avoid making a
> mistake. You may want to steer clear of Pintos
> also--just sayin'.)

Yes. And we should check to see if anyone within the Body works at a dealership that sells this particular make, model and color. Not only will it keep the money within the fellowship, but there will be a spiritual "covering" on your car...protecting you and other occupants from any possible harm. Pity the fool that even thinks about carjacking an anointed vehicle.

p.s. Rather than taking it anywhere for needed maintenance. Just speak the Word ("I declare this car has now had an oil change!"), and it shall be done.

Date: December 27, 2018 06:48AM

A promising site:

[www.kingdomkars.com]

Date: December 27, 2018 08:00AM

I confirm and have a witness (two terms missing from the lexicon) that your vehicle would be best purchased from Kingdom Kars LLC. Never mind that you have to go to Virginia to pick it out and drive it home. At least you would be under our spiritual covering on your journey.

(Just to be safe, purchase the Extended Warranty. You never know what kind of dealings God may feel you are in need of.)

HAPPY trails & keep on truckin'.

Date: December 27, 2018 09:46AM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I confirm and have a witness (two
> terms missing from the lexicon) that your
> vehicle would be best purchased from Kingdom
> Kars LLC

Kingdom Kars Auto Sales LLC
9618 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Chesterfield, VA 23237

Yes, that's right. Kingdom Kars is located on Jefferson Davis Hwy.
Coming from the west coast, you should be greeted with open arms :)

Posted by: Walked ()
Date: December 27, 2018 10:01AM

I can't stop thinking about the collective THOUSANDS OF YEARS of people's lives that were stolen by deception. How much did we all forfeit for this masquerade? How many didn't take a certain job, go to school, move to a more desirable location, marry a love, have a child, maintain contact with family, or use their time for profit instead of giving it freely? On a basic level, I think about what I could've done with the thousands of hours I spent in services and traveling to them! How many are irreparably wounded by the revelation that their entire belief system was based on the lies and plagiarism of a narcissistic con artist and his conniving wife? It sickens me that beautiful hearts were used and disposed of. I also can't stop thinking about how widespread the truth of the con was. Did JRS "compose" his sermons and run them by Marilyn as they laughed about how real they sounded? Did Gary and Marilyn acknowledge to each other that they both knew they were con-artists, or was it an unspoken thing between them? How many of the higher-up shepherds were in on this? This part is driving me crazier than the deception itself. Did they laugh as they saw the tithes roll in and they purchased their next airline flight or home? Or did they silently watch the blind sheep give and bleed without even acknowledging to each other that they all knew it was an eternal lie? I'd give a lot to hear an off-the-record conversation between JRS and Marilyn, or Marilyn and Gary. I hope there is a God, and that the sin that the CTLW founder and his minions committed is the most unforgivable.

Date: December 27, 2018 12:54PM

kBOY,

I know someone mentioned auras--is it on the list, or maybe it should read, 'seeing auras'?

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: December 27, 2018 02:20PM

Kboy & Changed, I get a check on it.

Besides, it’s nearly impossible to find Chevy Vegas anymore. : )

Date: December 27, 2018 06:18PM

WALK TALK Lexiconers:

Added:

Aura = An energy vibration emanating from the body where the size and color are determined by the spiritual, emotional or physical health of the individual only 'seen' by the most spiritual among us
Check = Getting a 'not-gonna-happen' from 'Christ in the flesh'

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.