Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: December 27, 2018 06:53PM

WALKED:

We all feel your pain. Unfortunately, much of it is water under the bridge. ONION is our go-to source for disclosing many of the 'behind the scenes' scenarios, having been there/done that.

Our best hope now is that the wounded be healed in order to move on fruitfully with their lives. The legal ramifications may take quite a while to sort themselves out, and we better prepare ourselves for outcomes from any lawsuits that may not be what we hoped for. I'm sure the 'devious ones' have planned deviously for this day.

There will also be those hardcore Kool-Aid drinkers who will never kick the habit and stumble on with whatever ruins remain after all the dust settles.

We cannot allow any of these developments to impact our future HAPPINESS, as that would only cause continued harm. Moving on together is more important now, in whatever manner works best for each. Those who will to be healed will be healed. Those who will to be bitter will be . . .

One positive outcome we can all take away from our TLW experience is the constellation of relationships that are/were LOVING that we would not have had should our lives taken a different course. We should also not allow a few 'dark days' in the past to blot out the many bright ones we had where we shared LOVE & LAUGHTER.

Those are the ones we want to resurrect now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: December 28, 2018 03:39AM

puddington Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kboy & Changed, I get a check on it.
>
> Besides, it’s nearly impossible to find Chevy
> Vegas anymore. : )

Yeah, I guess they went the way of the This Weeks. Perhaps a true remnant of Vega enthusiasts will see if they can convince GM to give the model another try. After all, it did get off to a promising start:
Wikipedia:
The Vega received praise and awards at its introduction, including 1971 Motor Trend Car of the Year.
But then:
the car became widely known for a range of problems related to its engineering, reliability, safety, propensity to rust, and engine durability.
Note: the radio in the one I owned did work for a while, for which I am grateful. By far my biggest complaint was that when I shifted gears, the car sounded like a jet attempting take-off...at less than 30 mph. It was a nuisance not only to me, but the community at large.

p.s. sorry for taking this discussion on such a tangent. I have no intent to be a wild gourd. From this this point forward I am determined to stay focused and in the flow. I don't want to risk being set out of this forum...and losing my Cult Education Institute covering.

Date: December 28, 2018 06:36AM

kBOY,

<<WALK TALK Lexiconers:

Added:

Aura = An energy vibration emanating from the body where the size and color are determined by the spiritual, emotional or physical health of the individual only 'seen' by the most spiritual among us
Check = Getting a 'not-gonna-happen' from 'Christ in the flesh'>>

...but have you "read their spirit" yet, to determine their motivation?

Posted by: JesusJesusJesus ()
Date: December 28, 2018 08:42AM

Onion Wrote:
>
> My dad's name is David C. Wyatt. I wonder if you
> have a picture of his grave (it has a marker)? I
> would like to picture were he is in relation to
> the walled in area.

Finally got to the cemetery again today. Your dad's stone is one of the closest to the megamound, so in the back (north) 2/3 of the cemetery. The row he's in is the first row south of John's grave. I couldn't get the 3 pics uploaded here, so I just added them to the Google Site I created before. You'll find them at the end.

[sites.google.com]

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: December 28, 2018 12:26PM

Walked - Thank you for what you wrote. You expressed the pain I have felt so deeply since I realized so much of my life was given under false pretenses - and we are just 2 of the hundreds and thousands of people who made decisions exactly as you described.

I became part of this forum as well as the Facebook groups and many private discussions because in realizing I couldn't get back the lost years, the only thing I felt I could do was to expose what I knew to be false and to tell the truth about any secrets I had known and protected for the leaders.

I don't think there was planning behind the scenes but of course there could have been. I heard from one of JRS' extramarital relationships about certain revelations that became the foundation for a lot of his teaching, came during his interludes with women.

I have a very good friend that just got in contact with me again recently after not talking since 1980. She knew she needed to get out even back then and I admire her so much for that bravery. One of the last straws for her, if I'm remembering this right, was logging a phone call (we all logged every magic word spoken by the god mouths) between people that exposed a side that probably exposed some planning in the secrecy and the planned reveal of the relationship between JRS and Marilyn.

I will ask her to share that information on this site. She may be so long out of the stench that she won't want to get involved but maybe she will let me tell that part of her story.

You sound very much in pain. I'm so sorry. You will find friends on this site and many others. The pain will slowly start to dissipate. I can't speak to how long it takes for it to feel completely healed because I am not there yet.

One factor we need to add to our evaluation of the con-job, messages preached, etc., is to remember JRS and later G&M were completely saturated in alcohol at most if not all times. Alcoholics on that level are cunning, selfish, and probably have wild plans fermenting in their brains at all times. It certainly played a part in some of the behaviors that are still just now coming to light.

Welcome to this group. I'd be happy to answer any questions I can if you would like. I am still learning how bad things were for so many people and apparently there is more to learn. Shocking and heartbreaking.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: December 28, 2018 06:22PM

ONION:

You are never short on surprises.

-- "I heard from one of JRS' extramarital relationships about certain revelations that became the foundation for a lot of his teaching, came during his interludes with women." (Revelation sex?)

-- "We logged every magic word spoken by the god mouths."

-- "JRS and later G&M were completely saturated in alcohol at most if not all times. Alcoholics on that level are cunning, selfish, and probably have wild plans fermenting in their brains at all times. It certainly played a part in some of the behaviors that are still just now coming to light."

pobHg:

Added:

Read their spirit = To determine motivation

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: December 28, 2018 11:07PM

Walked and Onion, many are still reeling from the realization of time, money and lives wasted on The Walk/TLWF con. It is truly sickening. I also hope to salvage some good by networking with others who have awakened.

PressingOn and kBoy, seeing the terms "aura" and "reading your spirit" together reminded me that of one of the big HOOKS for JRS was the personal ministry service. Thursday mornings in CLW and Sunday nights in South Gate we witnessed or occasionally experienced personal ministry (AKA cold reading). He convinced us that we couldn't hide anything from his magical God powers. After all, he could see auras and read our spirits. So people willingly gave him ever more inormation about themselves, since he already "knew everything". He knew tricks and con games, but he never "knew" us.

Date: December 29, 2018 01:01AM

Hear, hear, Reepicheep!!!

kBOY more lexicon: School of the puppets, I mean Prophets

Posted by: Onion ()
Date: December 29, 2018 02:47AM

JJJ - THANK YOU for the picture of my dad's gravestone. I appreciate your time and effort very much.

My dad was never a member of the church but he made the arrangements to be buried at Shiloh when he knew he was dying of cancer. Ron Caquelin at Shiloh was in charge of the cemetery at that time and I remember teasing him about making sure there was space for my mom and I to be buried near my dad. When it was time to bury my mom's ashes I inquired of having her buried there and was told a dollar price for burying her. It really pissed me off that my mom who had worked in Transcribing with Marilyn in the late 60's and 70's and later worked in Shiloh's library for many years before her death was going to have to pay to be buried so we never buried her ashes at all. Not only do I want to remove my dad's ashes and gravestone, but I will never allow my mom to be buried there.

Reep - he never knew us is right. Although he had quite a hand in shaping our own opinions of who we were so it appeared he knew us - but really he had stolen our identities, restrained our spirits and stolen our ability to think for ourselves so knowing us was pretty simple since we were zeros with the rims rubbed out. Or worse.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: December 29, 2018 03:07AM

I don't believe in numerology, but today I've decided to be a believer, since this is page 777 of our very long discussion regarding our collective experience in TLWF (i.e. The TLWF Experience).

Google:
'The number 777 meaning is one of perfection and it's seen as the number that holds the universe together. The angel number 777 will sometimes appear in your life as the universe tries to send you a message of comfort and reassurance to let you know that your guardian angels are watching.'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2018 03:10AM by changedagain.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.