Pages: 12345678Next
Current Page: 1 of 8
husband in mankind project...cult?
Posted by: erica5eco ()
Date: February 07, 2006 02:24PM

My husband has been in the mankind project for around 1 1/2 years. He says that around 6 mos. ago he had a "spiritual awakening" and has been having "deep spiritual and emotional connections" with certain people since this experience. Granted, we have had our share of problems, but I feel like since his Training weekend, along with all the subsequent Integration groups (every other week) he has been more distant, less communicative about everything in his life, he's changed his look, now wants a tattoo (which he never talked about before) and last week said that he has been thinking about divorce for the past 6 mos. I am trying to sort out the truth and whether or not he has fallen out of love and changed or is suffering from the impression of the mankind project. I would really appreciate any information anyone might have of something similar, or other useful information. I am so confused! This is not the man I married.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: March 17, 2006 02:58PM

The symptoms are suggestive of involvement with a problem group imo. You might want to read up on as much as you can, and maybe talk to a professional.

Posted by: RU?ing ()
Date: March 29, 2006 05:55AM

I have detailed information on what goes on, including the 'scripts' they use for their weekends. Would you like to read them erica5eco?

I nearly went on one of thier weekends but got freaked out. Have since tried to find out as much as possible. It's all based on Jungian psychology, mixed with nazi-esque mind control. Nice, all for £500?!?!?!

Posted by: what2do ()
Date: March 31, 2006 06:16AM

My H has also attended this week end. I am very worried about this mind control. Did you husband say who he had a spiritual connection with? Was it someone in MKP?

Posted by: wquercus ()
Date: April 19, 2006 10:53PM

[b:88ce3650be]Moderator note:

"wquercus" posted information here about the Mankind Project, which he admitted attending. Subsequently, more than a year later "wquercus" returned to delete all his posts regarding the Mankind Project. However, portions of his statements remain as quoted/noted by other members posting here.

Apparently, "wquercus" came to realize that his statements provided proof concerning what goes on inside the Mankind Project and he therefore decided that he didn't want that information to remain here publicly visible.

The Mankind Project and its supporters have done everything possible to keep its practices secret, as anyone reading threads about that organization at this message board should readily realize. [/b:88ce3650be]

Posted by: RU?ing ()
Date: April 20, 2006 01:22AM

wquercus
Hi, I'd be interested in getting the script you have.

PM me your email after you've made 10 posts - I'm happy to spread their word - for free!

wquercus
then $5 a week after that,

Now that I didn't know!!!! Wow - thanks

wquercus
and it caused me to ask the question of whether I could really ask people to trust me to accept all that goes on on the weekend.

I bet they wish my boss had thought that now!!

That shows they didn't get you 100% - good on you - IMO shows character and a sense of identity to not fall into their bs.

Posted by: wquercus ()
Date: April 20, 2006 12:17PM

Moderator note:

[b:9dd7a9bece]"wquercus" posted information here about the Mankind Project, which he admitted attending. Subsequently, more than a year later "wquercus" returned to delete all his posts regarding the Mankind Project. However, portions of his statements remain as quoted/noted by other members posting here.

Apparently, "wquercus" came to realize that his statements provided proof concerning what goes on inside the Mankind Project and he therefore decided that he didn't want that information to remain here publicly visible.

The Mankind Project and its supporters have done everything possible to keep its practices secret, as anyone reading threads about that organization at this message board should readily realize.[/b:9dd7a9bece]

Posted by: marimia ()
Date: June 17, 2006 01:08AM

that was the easy statement.....do what ever you can to have 'men' move him out of this group! email privately if you want, but trust me, if it weren't for my faith in GOD......anyway, he needs men, so find GOOD CHARACTER, STRONG men to show him how much they love him....he's only way out is to be shown that men on the outside are NOT pu##ywipped weaklings (to put it midly and short)

Posted by: rose479 ()
Date: July 10, 2006 01:00PM

I have been married to my husband for 12 years going on 13. I have been noticing his behaviors. His family doesn't like me,I have never done anything to them. Since I've been married, I have noticed that I have getting really ill. For example his sister touched my face and said I was soo pretty, then a couple of weeks later I began to devolped scars on the same cheek she toched me! My husband never gets sick, he claims, We get sick for the both of him and I. He also claims, he has secret angels protecting him! I am scared of my husband. If anybody has any advice for me please try to contact me!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 10, 2006 07:53PM

Is your husband in the Mankind Project?

The subject of this thread is the Mankind Project.

Pages: 12345678Next
Current Page: 1 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.