Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Sons of Maine
Posted by: SeanK ()
Date: July 31, 2009 12:07AM

Tigerwil:

A lot of prep goes into the overnight. Its probably THE most important event that takes place during the point team.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: tiggerwil ()
Date: July 31, 2009 04:07AM

can you tell me what i can expect after it's over? anything new??? Thank you

Posted by: SeanK ()
Date: August 04, 2009 02:31AM

Tiggerwil, you can expect more of the same.

rrmoderator, I have a question for you: on various posts on the website Sterling is accused of being a convicted felon. Is this a fact? I mentioned this to a friend of mine who is still involved with the organization and he doesn't believe me. Do you have any links to primary sources that can substantiate the allegation? If you do I would be much obliged.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 04, 2009 03:15AM

As I recall Justin Sterling, aka Arthur ''Artie'' Kasarjian, reportedly was convicted for some sort of fraudulent scheme in the 1970s, according to a news report done by NBC News in the 1990s about Sterling.

Date: August 04, 2009 04:14AM

I've been trying to find that report, but i've been unsuccessful. last night was his overnight

i can't believe this is happening. he's downstairs in a coma and has to back to work in a 1/2 hr, so im not saying anything.

my 1st visit w/ the therapist was last week, he had never heard of this organization, but i asked him to see if he could find more information, i don't know how successful this will be.

Date: August 05, 2009 03:29AM

in case anyone is interested i'm also checking out the "relationships with sterling men" blog. some interesting stuff over there too. all i know is if this is just the beginning, i won't be able to wait this out. i asked my sterling guy to leave tonight

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: August 05, 2009 09:17AM

tiggerwil, good luck. I hope and pray your boyfriend will take his experiences and MOVE ON WITH YOU, not needing to go to another idiotic drum beating/mother cursing/sobbing/war-paint wearing adventure for insecure men.

Time to MAN-UP, tiggerwil's boyfriend. Stand up, take the mother of your children by the hand and go through life TOGETHER knowing that:

A) You are a MAN without Sterling's nonsense that makes you look clinically insane (and stupid) to an outsider

and:

B) Your actions joining Sterling will NOT make you a better man. tiggerwil will make you a better man for her love of you! You want to go through life as a LOSER who gave up a beautiful lover and mother to your children? You will be if you continue with this Sterling crap (God didn't strike me dead, so maybe He doesn't like Sterling either). Sterling is a failed new-age crap-fest. Get out now before you are too deep in it to escape until your life is completely ruined and you are beating a drum and crying, ALONE, into middle age and beyond.

Be a better man and love tiggerwil and your children and stop this pain you are putting your family through.

I hope tiggerwil lets you read these postings so you can see the unwanted POISON AND PAIN YOU ARE SOWING IN YOUR OWN FAMILY.

tiggerwil, I would seek a therapist that is familiar with Sterling et al. Rick Ross help section may have therapists listed in the NY area that can help.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2009 09:28AM by Sparky.

Date: August 05, 2009 06:43PM

thanks, sparky. i'm hoping my therapist is able to find someone a little better suited for the situation, but he did say he would check it out. it's mt second visit, yes i know i'm nuts but at least my mind goes wherever it wants to

Posted by: hattah ()
Date: August 05, 2009 07:44PM

tiggerwil

could you please post the link to that blog?? I would really appreciate it. I am digging for a family member, in this case for future reference, because right now they have their fingers in their ears singing LaLALA loudly so they can't hear what I am saying. (lol...but not really lol) :\

Posted by: hattah ()
Date: August 05, 2009 08:47PM

I didn't know that this thread I started had gone anywhere past the first comment I received. Today I get an email notification so I am here to read through the posts. I certainly appreciate anything any one knows about this group. Especially as you seem to have actually heard of the Sons of Maine. I thought maybe they were just a wanna be.

after I read through these posts I will post what I know of my family situation....so far.

thanks much
hattah

Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.