Author: Joe Vitale
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Copyright year: 2005
ISBN: 0-471-70604-3

The Million Dollar Secret Formula
1.Know what you don’t want
2.Select what you do want
3.Clear all negative or limiting beliefs
4.Feel what it would be like to have, do, or be what you want.
5.Let go as you act on your intuitive impulses, and allow the results to manifest.

Final key points:
1.You are totally responsible for your experiences in your life. Use the experiences to learn about yourself. Get clear, and choose what you prefer to experience.
2.You are absorbing beliefs from the culture itself. Choose what you want to attract. Be aware.
3.You are not the ruler of the earth, but you have more power than you ever realized.
4.You can change your thoughts. Start noticing what goes on n your head. If you don’t like it, start consciously changing it. Choose new thoughts.
5.You can do the impossible. What you believe to be the restraints of time and space right now may simply be the limits of our current understanding. Dare something worthy.
6.Whatever image you add feeling to will manifest. If you fear something, you are adding energy to it. Anything you fear or love will tend to be attracted into your life. Choose your passions wisely.

Options: ReplyQuote
Millionaire Mind - Enlightened Warrior Camp
Posted by: anon0820 ()
Date: September 16, 2006 06:03AM

I found this on a message board from people who completed the Enlightened Warrior Camp. Just some more scripts...

Accessing your Power

• I SAY THANK YOU FOR SHARING , CANCEL OR PASS

• I TRUST MYSELF

• I ENCOURAGE MYSELF WITH POSITIVE SELF TALK

• I USE A PERSONAL SUCCESS MOTTO

• IF THEY CAN DO IT ,I CAN DO IT

• I ACT AS IF I AM THE WORLDS GREATEST ---

• I EMBRACE CHALLENGE

• I GET READY AIM FIRE

• I FOCUS ON CONTRIBUTING TO OTHERS

• I ASK FOR SUPPORT

• I STAND STRONG I AM STRONG

• I FOCUS ON MY BREATH

• I TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME

• I JUST FRICKIN DO IT

Date: September 21, 2006 08:08AM

The Samurai Business Leader
Ancient Warrior Tips for Business Success Today

Prepare for Death

Bravery

Honor

Life Balance

The Way of the Warrior
These ancient samurai truths are much more than merely good ideas from a bygone era. They have worked, not just over the past two years in a bestseller, but for the past 1200 years.

Bravery is essentiai not only on the battlefield but also in communica-tion. Good leaders seek out those people who will give them straight answers.

Date: September 21, 2006 08:11AM

$ I AM AN EXCELLENT MONEY MANAGER.

$ I ALWAYS PAY MYSELF FIRST.

$ I PUT MONEY INTO MY FINANCIAL FREEDOM FUND EVERY DAY.

$ MY MONEY WORKS HARD FOR ME AND MAKES ME MORE AND MORE MONEY.

$ I EARN ENOUGH PASSIVE INCOME TO PAY FOR MY DESIRED LIFESTYLE.

$ I AM FINANCIALLY FREE. I WORK BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO, NOT BECAUSE I HAVE TO.

$ MY PART TIME BUSINESS IS MANAGING AND INVESTING MY MONEY AND CREATING STREAMS OF PASSIVE INCOME.

© T. Harv Eker 2002

Date: September 21, 2006 08:13AM

$ I CREATE MY LIFE. I CREATE THE EXACT AMOUNT OF MY FINANCIAL SUCCESS.

$ I PLAY THE MONEY GAME TO WIN. MY INTENTION IS TO CREATE WEALTH AND ABUNDANCE.

$ I ADMIRE AND MODEL RICH AND SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE.

$ I BELIEVE MONEY IS IMPORTANT, MONEY IS FREEDOM AND MAKES LIFE MORE ENJOYABLE.

$ I GET RICH DOING WHAT I LOVE.

$ I DESERVE TO BE RICH BECAUSE I ADD VALUE TO OTHER PEOPLEÕS LIVES.

$ I AM A GENEROUS GIVER AND AN EXCELLENT RECEIVER.

$ I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE MONEY I HAVE NOW.

$ LUCRATIVE OPPORTUNITIES ALWAYS COME MY WAY.

$ MY CAPACITY TO EARN, HOLD AND GROW MONEY EXPANDS DAY BY DAY.

© T. Harv Eker 2002

Date: September 22, 2006 05:55AM

[i:89dea744aa]These statements were found on a letter introducing the Enlightened Warrior camp. As usual, the criteria is vague. The message sounds like a heavy sell - just like all the other LGAT's[/i:89dea744aa] (statements in bold show this)

WHAT IS AN ENLIGHTENED WARRIOR?
The definition of an Enlightened Warrior is “one who conquers oneself.”
The Enlightened Warrior’s traits are as follows: [b:89dea744aa](and vague as usual)[/b:89dea744aa][/color:89dea744aa]
AN ENLIGHTENED WARRIOR ...
... is self-confident, strong, and honorable.
... is in tune with his or her higher self and uses the power of intuition for guidance and direction.
... enjoys inner peace and fulfillment in life; he or she finds joy in simplicity.
... knows his or her purpose; is clear about what they want and where they are going.
... is a master of money, not controlled by it.
... goes with the flow of life instead of fighting against what life is trying to offer.
... accepts him or herself and others for where they currently are on the path of life.
... has learned to be happy whether he or she gets what they want or not .
... is centered and balanced.
... is clear and focused, not confused and scattered.
... lives with ease instead of struggle.
... lives in the present not the past or future.
... does not yearn for approval and recognition from others; approves of them self.
... appreciates and feels part of nature and the spirit in all living things.
... lives with integrity; their word is law.
... is fun-loving and free-spirited.
... has the courage to take action in spite of fear, doubt and worry.

OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM
This course is a "strengthening". It's about integrating mind, body, and spirit in everyday life. It's about consolidating your inner power and using it. It's about [b:89dea744aa]challenging your beliefs[/b:89dea744aa], your [b:89dea744aa]emotional and your physical limitations[/b:89dea744aa]. It's about being a rock solid, highly independent individual who can stand on his or her own two feet. It's about combining the "yang" part of us with the "yin" side to create peace, power and prosperity in life.

MEET THE BEST OF YOU
The program is about meeting the best of yourself. Our protective mind has a natural tendancy to look for problems. This is why we so often criticize ourselves and focus on our flaws and weaknesses. For many, life has become more about what they can’t do rather than what they can do. [b:89dea744aa]The truth however is that you are far greater than you “think” and have truly amazing potential.[/b:89dea744aa]

[b:89dea744aa]The key is to tap into that part of you, the highest part of you, to unleash your full capacity for success and happiness.[/b:89dea744aa] At the program you will see yourself in a brand new light. You will see the ultimate you in full glory and action and learn how to live that way on an ongoing basis. At the camp, you will feel better about yourself than you may have felt in years. You will fall in love again and have a new appreciation for life, for yourself, for nature and for others.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
•How to consciously observe yourself so that you to respond to circumstances from choice instead of reacting from conditioning and habit.
•How to tap into your intuition and know when it is giving you direction.
•How to move gracefully with the flow of life instead of struggling against it.
•Why most people attract negativity into their lives and how to magnetize success and abundance instead.
•Simple secrets to peace and happiness in everyday life.
•How to create “focus with balance” in your life.
•How to avoid struggle and overwhelm.
•How to expand your ability to concentrate and stay focused.
•How to dance between your body, mind and spirit in everyday life.
•How to quiet your mind and attain inner peace.
•How the “process of manifestation” works from our inner to our outer world.
*** You will learn that you are greater than you “think” and that you can be and do much more than you ever imagined! You will finally get to meet the “real” you.

THE COURSE FORMAT
[b:89dea744aa]This program is highly EXPERIENTIAL. [/b:89dea744aa]You will learn and then you will do!
This course is very [b:89dea744aa]different than any you have ever experienced[/b:89dea744aa]. You will not only learn how to be an “Enlightened Warrior”, you will practice being an “Enlightened Warrior!” You will [b:89dea744aa]take home specific strategies and technologies[/b:89dea744aa] that will allow you to [b:89dea744aa]find inner peace and access your full power at will.[/b:89dea744aa]

[b:89dea744aa]My Note: What the heck are these strategies? Specific? Where is this written[/color:89dea744aa][/b:89dea744aa]
Due to the unique nature of this program, [b:89dea744aa]I will not reveal the exact agenda[/b:89dea744aa], except to say that...
The size of your muscles will not matter, but the size of your heart, will!

DATES AND TIMES
Enlightened Warrior Camp is available July-September of each year. The training is [b:89dea744aa]4 1/2 days and evenings[/b:89dea744aa].

[b:89dea744aa]My NOTE:With the expensive cost of the camp, FOOD IS NOT INCLUDED.[/color:89dea744aa]..[/b:89dea744aa]
FOOD AND LODGING
Food and lodging packages are currently being negotiated on your behalf. Information will be forthcoming. The price will be extremely reasonable.

A FINAL THOUGHT
This program is an opportunity for you to see yourself in an entirely new light; to meet the absolute best of yourself. The learning is truly [b:89dea744aa]transformational [/b:89dea744aa]and can be applied to all aspects of your everyday life. If you are [b:89dea744aa]sick of struggling[/b:89dea744aa]; if you believe there’s got to be [b:89dea744aa]more to life[/b:89dea744aa]; if you are ready to experience an [b:89dea744aa]alternative way of living[/b:89dea744aa]... then I strongly encourage you to commit to your “self” and do whatever it takes to be there!

Date: September 23, 2006 05:02AM

If you can make two hours available next week... I'll let you hear something no one else in the entire business world has ever experienced--with the exception of 500 very fortunate entrepreneurs. But--first, I need to tell you a quick (true) story...

I paid famed marketing genius, Jay Abraham, $580,000 for his highly-prized and extremely specialized business information. It took Jay a mere 2½ hours to share the key elements with the 500 people attending my World's Greatest Marketing Seminar. It was the absolute best business bargain I've ever paid for.

What kind of information is so valuable it's worth nearly $3500 a minute to hear?

Specialized information, customized information about business building. Confidential information about profit boosting. Private information about massively increasing bottom line income. Utterly astonishing information about creating monster business wealth--your way!

We're talking about proprietary information so rarified and privileged, that it's never been explained to the business owner public--before.

Over 500 business owners at the World's Greatest Marketing Seminar sat awe-inspired, listening attentively, intensely-focused, taking feverish notes, reflecting deeply on every monetary stratagem... every ingenious technique, every insight Jay Abraham uttered.

At 7:30 pm Jay commenced talking. By 11 pm everyone's life and business reality had been permanently altered by what Jay said to each one of them. Why and how?

Jay literally "plucked" actual participants out of the vast cavern of a seminar room--35 in all. He brought them on to the stage--or up to the mike. He took their actual, specific unique businesses and... in as little as a few minute's time, Jay totally transformed each one. How? By individualizing marketing makeover strategies, by performing "sales transfusions," by doing entire strategy restructuring and prescribing marketing 'growth hormones' for their respective businesses!

The entrepreneurs who left that almost-mystical experience got transformed into far different, far more sophisticated and capable business builders than the people they were when they first sat down to listen to Jay.

Why? Because Jay showed them--through dramatic, first-hand real-life examples, how ideas can be turned into success, prosperity and financial freedom. He demonstrated through one exciting example after another over 35 different ways an existing or start-up business can rapidly grow and quickly prosper.

He showed people without capital how to get all the sales and the business they wanted. He showed people with struggling businesses how to get them going and growing-- overnight.

He even showed prosperous businesses how to become absolute empire builders. Jay customized each example to the actual individual businesses and entrepreneurs in that room. Nothing remotely like this has ever been tried or done at one of my business seminars before.

Jay's "red-hot" business and marketing ideas flowed like exploding lava--shooting out of Mt. Vesuvius. The creative thinking, ingenious scope of concepts Jay came up with--on-the-spot--were mind-blowing. Sorry, I can't come up with a better phrase.

People in the room said their entire business belief system was shaken to its core and turned totally on end.

And they said their paradigms were shifted so far--they felt like an Indy 500 race driver in overdrive doing 256 MPH around a big oval track. Their senses of possibility were raised to such dizzying heights; they felt like they had nosebleeds.

Seriously, the man IS that powerful of a force to experience, firsthand.

Attendees said Jay was the absolute runaway star attraction of the entire seminar--worth many times over the lavish price they paid to attend. I say Jay is "the one real deal of the decade." At the end, I summarized for nearly twenty-minutes the impact and impressions Jay's ideas made on ME--from that session.

No one else in the world has listened to that session--other than me, my staff and those 500 very appreciative attendees, who each paid a hefty fee to be in that room.

But, I want YOU to hear Jay's entire session, too--all 2½ hours of steel trap-mind "genius," unleashed on those specific business situations. I don't want you to be out a thing, cost-wise, to do it, either.

And I'm proud to say... I've even worked out a way to do it for you--without you ever leaving your home or office. But I must swear you to a high code of honor--and total secrecy, here, before I tell you the details. Because this is something I'm doing for the benefit of my subscribers--ONLY. No one outside my group can know about it. You MUST promise not to breach my trust.

Ok, here's the deal in a nutshell.

My team actually recorded Jay's entire 2½ hour session--complete with my own closing insights and commentary. We did it for his our private library with his knowledge and permission. But Jay is a great friend of ours. We support his good work and endorse his expensive programs to the world. I like the difference Jay makes in people's business and financial lives.

I was able to persuade Jay to let me re-broadcast his entire session from our World's Greatest Marketing Seminar. He's letting us use a digital recording of the confidential session and rebroadcast it by teleconference call for you--three times-only, on September 27, 2006, September 28, 2006, and October 3, 2006.

The reason I got Jay to let me do it for you was I told him it shows people what an utterly stratospheric quality of thinking and incomparable expertise Jay's mind possesses. Thus it would help Jay, long-term, to attract new attendees to his expensive events (average goes for $25,000-$40,000 per person program.)

This rare and exclusive rebroadcast is a priceless experience to encounter for anyone in business for themselves--or anyone thinking of starting a new business.

Think about it. I paid Jay a staggering $560,000 for the 2½ hour presentation he shared. Jay regularly gets paid $25,000 per person at his seminars. He even gets $40,000 per head for his intensive super summits. Why in the world would he let ME rebroadcast his entire 2½-hour session from the World's Greatest Marketing Seminar event at no fee to you?

Why, indeed.

Well, I came up with a very persuasive answer.

I told Jay I had thousands more high level, hard-driving, extremely ambitious business owners and start-up entrepreneurs on my list -- many of whom could become big paying clients or joint venture partners with Jay--if they got exposed to his brilliance and business genius.

I guess I appealed to his ego. Because Jay said "YES"! But only this one time.

So here's the situation:

I have hundreds of thousands of you reading this. I only have 500 spots reserved on each of the three days we're re-broadcasting his seminar for my three-time ONLY rebroadcasts of Jay's session at our World's Greatest Marketing Seminar event.

I want to be completely fair to everyone. So, effective immediately--registration lines are available at [www.abraham.com] Once they are taken, it's all over.

First in gets the prize. Last to act loses. It's that simple.

I can't do justice to what you'll hear shared on this re-broadcast. But I CAN promise you it's priceless, solid gold and nothing remotely like any ideas, information or advice you've heard elsewhere--and it's certain to multiply your prosperity many times over--IF you get on one of the rebroadcast calls.

The place to go is [www.abraham.com]

Go there NOW--provided you're really committed to be on the entire call, take copious notes and stay till the end when I do my surprising interpretative challenge and summation.

If you aren't really serious--pass the chance on to someone who is, someone who does appreciate this caliber of true business genius.

Thirty-six different people got put through Jay Abraham's marketing makeover lens that night. Listening to each one offers you a different slant on business building you can use in your own situation.

This is the ONE teleconference proposition you really should take dead seriously. Not for MY sake. Rather for your own.

I pray YOU get on this rebroadcast--and not your competitor instead. The information you'll be exposed to will utterly change your thinking in ways so unimaginable -- you have to hear Jay in his entirety, at my seminar, to believe what's about to happen to you and your business.

Again [www.abraham.com] is the gateway.

Good luck, hope you make it onto the rebroadcast.

For Your Freedom,

T. Harv Eker and the entire team at Peak Potentials Training

Date: September 23, 2006 05:06AM

Walking Through

When Doors Open
When a door opens, walk through it. Trust that the door has opened for a reason and you have been guided to it. Sometimes we have a tendency to overanalyze or agonize over the decision, but it is quicker to simply go through the door and discover what's there as that's the only way to know. Even if it doesn't seem right at first, opening this door may lead to another door that will take us where we need to go.

Doors open when the time is right for us to enter a new space, metaphorically speaking, and we can have faith that walking through is the right thing to do. Sometimes we linger in the threshold because we are afraid of leaving our old life for a life we know nothing about. We may have voices inside of our heads that try to hold us back or people in our lives saying discouraging things. These voices, internal and external, are known as threshold spirits, and they express all the fears and doubts that arise at the beginning of a new life. Nevertheless, none of these voices can hold us back, and they will fall silent as soon as we cross the threshold.

There are many doors that open in the course of our lives, leading us into new relationships, jobs, friendships, and creative inspirations. Our lives up to this point are the result of all the doors we have walked through, and our continued growth depends on our willingness to keep moving into new spaces. Every time we walk through an open door, we create a sense memory that encourages us to move into the new fearlessly. When we enter the new space, we almost always feel a thrill and a new feeling of confidence, in ourselves and in the universe. We have stepped across the threshold into a new life.

Date: September 27, 2006 07:59AM

Excerpts from group message board correspondence...MM talk??? :?:

[list:85b918c155]Several of us came back from Warrior and had "The Talk" with our non-Warrior spouses, saying that things had to change, or else. For whatever reason, I put mine off until tonight, but I finally bit the bullet and did it.[/list:u:85b918c155]
[list:85b918c155]What a wonderful story, you are such a great man, a true one. It takes a lot of love to have done what you did with your wife. WOW
And more and more you'll be in your trueself warrior with her you will see all the positive changes. It is always amazing howmuch love we can radiate others with and how everything change after.[/list:u:85b918c155]
[list:85b918c155]AHO to your courage and open heart! This is really the work of warrior ... to transform lives .... to walk the fire in our relationships... probably some of the hardest paths we travel. Keep your heart open and it will guide you both to your truth. A woman wants a man who can take direction...a man she can trust...a man she will follow anywhere. Many blessings to you and your wife. [/list:u:85b918c155]
[list:85b918c155]Prepare yourself your life will change totally, and positivily[/list:u:85b918c155]
[list:85b918c155]They remarked that I am a different person, and how unpredictable I was. Now they say I'm even more unpredictable. [/list:u:85b918c155]

[list:85b918c155]I was so impressed with your actions with your wife. You are a true warrior and I'm not sure but it seems to me there was some Wizard tied in with your compassion. You really showed a committment to your wife and to your marriage. She is a fortunate woman to have a man who will stand up for what he believes and wants.[/list:u:85b918c155]

[list:85b918c155]I will be thinking of you and sending you warm energy on Thursday. Warrior isgreat preparation for court. You will be . . . let's see . . . feet shoulder width apart, legs bent, breathing into your vagina.[/list:u:85b918c155]

[list:85b918c155]Remember who you truly are an Enlightened Warrior and breathe from the vagina. You've gone through Predicament, you can do anything for your child.[/list:u:85b918c155]

Date: September 28, 2006 09:35PM

I am so inspired by all the beautiful sharings and heart openings in relationship I have been reading from the group. When I faced the truth of my heart years ago that was the end of my marriage and much of my path since then has been around healing my wounds in intimacy and sexuality. To Brian and Carele and Liz and all tribe members walking the courageous path of an open heart in relationship I felt inspired to offer the teachings of David Deida. His website is www.deida.info.

At the end of predicament when our facilitator was speaking on stage three relationships between men and women and about coming together for healing, both spiritually and sexually, these are the same exact teachings offered by David Deida. Sometimes nearly word for word. If you were moved or touched at all by that experience you will find David's book "The Way of the Superior Man" a wonderful start to this process of relating. Good for women to read also. His "Enlightened Sex Manual" includes a beautiful guided breath couples meditation (for lack of a better word to call it) that will connect you and your partner more deeply from the heart. A wonderful prelude to lovemaking. In my intimate relationships I have found both the deepest pain and the deepest leasures. It truly requires the open heart of a courageous God/Goddess Warrior! Love and beauty to you all! AHO!!

Current Page: 4 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.