Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: July 22, 2009 03:46AM

bababooey-

Thank you for your eloquent review of some of the best parts of this thread. Each one you mentioned makes me laugh on it's own, but to hear them all together will keep me chuckling all day. :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: July 23, 2009 07:52AM

As bababooey reminds us, Hans did just come in as runner-up prophet behind Joseph Smith. I have been thinking about how differenct the LDS Hymn Book might look if Hans and Sally Berger had arranged the first one as did Joseph and Emma Smith. For instance, we might now have hymn 98, "I deserve thee every hour" instead of "I need the every hour." We would probably not now have hymn 259 at all because "Hope of Israel" could not exist at all if there is no hope. Hymns 237, "Do What is Right" and 239 "Choose the Right" don't sound so good as "Do What Works" and Choose What Works." Hymn 159 could be used to end the interminable late sessions, "Now the Day is Over" with some modification. Hymn 281, "Help Me Teach with Inspiration" would have to go because in verse three it says, "Fill my mind with understanding." Of course "understanding" is the booby prize of the Universe. Hans and Sally could not use that hymn. This same reasoning would eliminate "The Spirit of God", #2, because the second verse begins, "The Lord is extending the Saints' understanding." In hymn #307, verse 4, "In our Lovely Deseret" we have "and assist them to do right." Hans would keep the "assist" but would surely change the "right" to "what works." He could keep # 249. "Called to Serve," change the words a bit and use it to motivate potential LMT core training staffers.

Well it's almost Pioneer Day so I wanted to reflect on Church history and dream of what might have been. I sometimes get a lot of laughs out of applying Impact vocabulary to the weekly use of the hymn book.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: August 03, 2009 06:32PM

bababooey
Fascinating thread. I've read the whole thing over the course of the last few days. Impact sure has gone down a strange path in the 17 years since I took the trainings. Some of my favorite gems from this thread are the MLT/TIT teachings of ancient civilizations sunk by crystals of mass destruction, Hans being a super being with the power to stop forest fires with protective blue flames, civilizations living in the center of the earth, and God choosing between Hans and Joseph Smith to bring forth the Mormon religion. Funny stuff.

I find most of it funny now, yes. I still hate the mental illness factory though. Unfortunately, some people never quite make it back to sanity. But it is nice to laugh at the mass hallucinations I participated in at Mt. Shasta etc. Looking back on it, I feel like I'm in a South Park episode on a mountain with other animated cultists, hearing Mr. Garrison say, "I saw Jesus fly in!" and Randy say, "AWW YEAH, I saw him too, but he was in a chariot made of light!" and I'd say (I'm like Butters), "Plus angels and crap, w-with rainbow-crystal-rocket-propelled pegasuseses pulling it!" etc. etc.

People literally breaking down because they were convinced they had "memories" of drowning with Atlantis. LMAO!!! "No WONDER I have been afraid of drowning my whole life! It now makes sense! I was one of the Atlantean honor guard that sang "Auld Lang Syne" as we drowned and drowned. All this time I thought it was from when I first watched Jaws as a child, but NO! This is MUCH more plausible!"

Retarded and Hilarious are the only words I can think of at the moment.

Hilarded.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2009 06:37PM by exImpact.

Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: August 10, 2009 06:13AM

The word "plausible" is so descriptive when it comes to Impact Trainings. Webster says the word means superficially fair, reasonable, or valuable but often specious, superficially pleasing or persuasive (a swindler....then a quack, then a smooth plausable gentleman), appearing worthy of belief. As exImpact says, it is the mental illness factory that is most hated. Just attend an Impact graduation, and you will witness a lot of plausible happiness. Impact is nothing if it is not specious, ie. showy, having deceptive attraction or allure, having a false look of truth or genuineness.

The "i" in the Impact logo is definitely for "insane" in my book. "The insane, of all mortals, seem the most plausable to themselves." quoting George G. Ritchie, MD in Return from Tomorrow, p. 16. Most of the Impact grads that I know have said they are complete now and don't need any more "training." They do still manifest some insanity as a result of the "training" but either they do not recognize the harm it has done to them or they cannot face it, like a victum of a swindle, which they/we surely are. I especially appreciate exImpact's contribution here because he is brutally honest about the effect that the "training" has had on him. I too feel "hilarded" by my Impact experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2009 06:20AM by Hopeful Soul.

Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: August 11, 2009 01:41AM

Ex..You are one of my favorites.

I have been away from the training for a few years now and I am so glad that I could deconstruct most of what they put in. I still have things I'm reminded of and have serious trust issues but for the most part life is good.

Date: August 13, 2009 10:20AM

formerimpactgrad
I thought I would post a list of claims that Hans Berger made about himself in various trainings over the few years that I was involved in the Impact Trainings:

1. Hans claimed that he and other Trainer and Training 3 graduates were responsible for stopping wild fires outside of Show Low, Arizona in 2002. He claimed that this was done using TIT3 tools that placed a spiritual blue flame of protection around the area.

2. Hans claimed that he worked "in Intelligence" for the U.S. Government for and undisclosed period of time. While working in this capacity he claimed that he used satelite imaging to find a path used by Moses and the Israelites to flee the Egyptians. This path included a shallow shelf in the Red Sea where Moses and his followers were able to cross.

3. Hans claimed that he could use the "Blue Flame of Protection" to make himself invulnerable to knives, bullets and other physical weapons.

4. Hans claimed that his, and Sally's, energy work is making them younger. His exact words were, "Sally and I have begun the youthening process, my body is different".

5. Hans claimed that he has been able to see an communicate with spirits from a young age. According to his story, he did not know that this was unusual until he was in his early teens.

6. Hans claimed that he commonly speaks with spirits "on the other side of the veil" and that their nickname for him is "The Serious One".

7. Hans claimed that while he was in "Intelligence" for the government he was assigned to interogate U.S. military officials, who were abducted by our own forces, as a test to see if they could be trusted with top secret information. According to his story, his team would capture a top ranking official and take them to an undisclosed location in a plane that was flying foreign flags. For an undisclosed amount of time, these top officials would be subjected to intense interrogation and mild torture (the torture was primarily mental).

8. Hans claims to speak for God when training in the Impact Trainings. I heard him say on more than one occasion, "When I am up infront of a group in Quest", the first of the core trainings, "Its not me speaking, Jesus, God, Lord Michael, St Germaine and the other masters are speaking through me. Impact is not my training, it is theirs, taken directly from God." Despite this, Hans has claimed that Impact is not a religion or a threat to religion when he has been questioned by local ecclesiastical leaders.

9. A member of the Trainer in Training 3 group passed away some time ago and Hans claimed that he received a communication from "the other side" telling him that she had been resurected. Hans stated "If we went and dug up her grave right now, she would be gone."

There are a number of other unbelievable claims, I will post more when I have time.

Hi, I am brand new to this board, and would like to introduce myself.

The name I have chosen for myself is "Mother of Impactees." Quite recently my ex-husband has completed all three of the entry level training series, offered by the Impact Training Corporation, which I believe are called Quest, Summit, and Lift-Off. My ex's new wife had previously gone through all of these levels, as well as four of her adult children. Evidently her adult children wanted my ex-husband to take the training so badly that four of them pitched in and paid the fees, so that their Step-father could attend Quest, Summit and Lift-Off.

I was not concerned about what my ex-husband and his new wife and four of her children have chosen to do, but I have become concerned recently when two of my adult children have been "ENCOURAGED" to attend this series of seminars, as well.

Granted, my children are in their 20's, and are considered adults, and able to make up their own minds. However, I felt that the tactics used by my ex-husband to get my daughter signed up for her first seminar were not only pushy, but bordering on manipulative. My daughter has had an extremely difficult life situation arise in the past few months, and was suffering some situational depression. In a phone call my daughter made to my ex-husband, she expressed her sadness regarding a recent loss that was very upsetting to her.

According to my daughter, my ex-husband's response to my daughter's mental health concerns were, and I quote, "Do you trust me as your father?" And, when my daughter said that she did, her Dad told her that if she would fly to Utah (she lives out of state) and attend at least one of the training seminars provided by the Impact Trainings Corporation, that it would help her to feel much better. I'm not sure exactly what all he promised her, but at the very least, he told her that the seminar(s) would help her work through the issues causing her depression, and help her heal.

After I found out the cost of the seminars, and some other details regarding the training, I began to have concerns.

I am very grateful for sites such as this one, that provide a forum for dissatisfied customers to voice their complaints.

I spent about 4 hours on your site yesterday, but was only able to read pages 1 - 64, and at this point, the portion of your website regarding Impact Trainings has approximately 155 pages.

I intend to at least skim over the remainder of the pages, as I have time, but I do have some immediate concerns that I hope someone can help me with.

I realize that the posting I have chosen to copy above is a very old posting, and perhaps subjects such as this are addressed again in the pages I haven't read yet, but I would like to ask a favor of other members of this board.

I have no reason to discount the details provided by "formerimpactgrad" above, and as I read through the first 64 pages of this site I found similar entries, but none quite as thoroughly disconcerting as this one.

Specifically, I am very concerned about item number 8 above, in which formerimpactgrad quoted Hans Berger has having said:

"When I am up infront of a group in Quest", the first of the core trainings, "Its not me speaking, Jesus, God, Lord Michael, St Germaine and the other masters are speaking through me."

Wow. I'm speechless.

Is there anyone else on this board who has also heard Hans Berger make similar statements, specifically regarding his claim to be the conduit for messages from Jesus, God, etc?

If so, I would really appreciate having you post your experiences along this same topic as well.

My ex-husband and his new wife are both very passionate in their defense of both Hans Berger and the Impact Corporation in general, and I am at a loss as to what to do. So far my ex has talked two of my older children into attending these seminars, but we had a large family together, and there are several younger children in the family, who he may attempt to persuade into participating in these seminars at a later date.

My main concern is for the safety of my children, and I believe that my daughter with the depression issues would be better served by a professional member of the mental health community, rather than by a training seminar series which is evidently being led by a man who is on, at the very least, some sort of an ego trip.

I will look forward to hearing from any of you that have heard Hans make comments such as any of the above.

Mother of Impactees

Date: August 13, 2009 10:25AM

How long does it normally take before posts show up? Just curious. I'm very worried about my children who are in the midst of all this nonsense, and I'm hoping for some timely responses.

Date: August 13, 2009 11:15PM

Mother of Impactees:

You quoted Formerimpactgrad, but others on this site (myself, spiritual?, Impacted, Hopeful Soul and others) have unequivocally corroborated some or all of Former's statements, adding to the list that he originally posted.

Formerimpactgrad's statements are not statements of his own personal opinion, but of actual claims Hans Berger has made. I am familiar with all of them first hand, and if you had time to read more, you would know more :)

So, yes, Hans Berger claims to essentially be a conduit or "prophet" through which divine entities communicate. He claims to be their agent here on earth and is solely responsible for the reunification and ascension of mankind. NOW, he is not the only one to make similar claims. His wife and other staff/office members are also a part of this elite squad of angels sent here on earth to prepare the way for the ascension of man. He is only the king loon of the gaggle. Your ex’s new family consists of people who have been “getting in touch with who they REALLY are”. I cannot speak for them, but I myself began to believe I was the reincarnation of prominent historical and spiritual figures. You can only imagine what these people believe about themselves. It is ironic that they go to Impact to find themselves only to utterly lose themselves in imaginationland.

Your ex believes the training is the only way your daughter can truly understand unconditional love and is using hard sell, manipulation tactics to bring her into the fold. However, he himself is not himself. He is doing what he has been conditioned to do by this insidious, manipulative cult. He does it out of LOVE because LOVE is what he is convinced and duped into believing that is what happens at Impact and ONLY at Impact. It is unfortunate, I sympathize with you and hope your family can stave off the effects of this moronic, mormonic spin-off cult before any more damage can be accrued.

So you won’t have to go digging, allow me to share a few more claims Hans and others of his flock made that I personally witnessed and participated in as a staff member and TIT 3 cultist:

1. The persistant use of crystals and spell-like incantations in the form of “affirmations”, usually the ritualistic repetition of phrases intended to bring about some beneficial outcome.
2. The preparation of personal altars utilized for the focus of perceived energies created by the practices mentioned in example 1. These are not unlike what Satanists, pagans or wiccans prepare, however they are always aligned for “white light” rituals.
3. The fashioning and use of wooden staffs imbued with crystals and markings which are used as foci for the above said powers and rituals. These are supposedly crafted to imitate the staves used by Jesus Christ and his apostles.
4. The singular claim that the people on earth are not merely “gods in embryo” or “creators” but GODS IN FACT. No one goes to Heaven or the Celestial Kingdom, it is the unique and divinely inspired mission of the Impact Trainings to create those places HERE ON EARTH.
5. WE are the second coming of Jesus the Christ. WE are all literally Christs in and of ourselves. Jesus Christ does not and WILL NOT save anyone, for it would be a violation of our free will. WE as TIT 3 mastery training graduates are the SAVIORS of mankind.
6. Lucifer is the Greatest of Them All. For he has extinguished his light so that we may all be free. He is to be respected and revered for his sacrifice.
7. We are the Army of Lord Michael. We are His children, ordained and set apart by him as the inheritors of the power of the divine Blue ray, the sword of the Archangel. We are the chosen.
8. Immortality is not only a possibility, it is a reality. Healing can be had through the use of spiritual tools to the point that consulting a physician for any matter can eventually become absolutely unnecessary.
9. Hans Berger stated on more than one occasion that the Impact Training rooms are more sacred than any church or temple.

Would you like me to continue?

Now, aside from the personal mastery trainings, you must know that the core trainings (Quest, Summit and Lift-Off) are chock full of manipulative, classical and operant conditioning techniques used to attack the psyche and confuse the rational mind. Double-talk, humiliation tactics, manipulative semantics and (what I believe to be most destructive) the use of contrast to imbue feelings of unconditional love and actual, life changing experiences. When I say contrast, I mean being yelled at, humiliated, broken down and disrespected then sudden bombardment of love and praise and warmth. The continual shifting severity of emotional tones fractures the individual's ability to have perspective and they get lost in the emotional trauma they are being HAMMERED and RAPED with. So when they are traumatized to the point of worthless and horrid loathing for themselves and the human condition, the adeptly choreographed love bombing is overwhelming to the point of ecstasy. This is what you are up against. What WE are up against.

I am at your disposal,

ex

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2009 11:31PM by exImpact.

Date: August 13, 2009 11:41PM

My fellow beloved Impact haters:

I have been recently asked to detail the goings on in the Quest training. I'd like to do so here in the forum, seeing that it may also be relevant to Mother's immanent predicament. Anything anyone remembers would help me fill in the cracks. If you would PM me what you remember of the ground rules and the sequences of processes (days, breaks, music used) it would be most appreciated. I'll put it all together and post is ASAP.

Your exBuddy ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2009 11:41PM by exImpact.

Date: August 14, 2009 01:24AM

Dear exImpact,

Thank you very, very much for the time you took in answering my query. I deeply appreciate all of the information.

I have tried to share my concerns with my ex-husband and his new wife by sharing some of the insights I have gained here, and yet they both shrug off anything negative I may have to say about the Impact Trainings corporation.

The new step-Mom of my children, who has told me that she went through her training 8 years ago, and was lucky enough to have HANS HIMSELF for her personal trainer, seems to have no concerns about anything that goes on at Impact.

She is being very combative in her communictions with me, and seems to think that the complaints against this organization, as posted on the Internet, are nothing but exaggerations, and in some cases out and out lies from disgruntled former customers.

So, yes, please do continue, at your convenience, to let me know what is really going on behind the closed doors of the Impact Training facility.

I would be very interested to learn more, specifically, what is going on during Quest, as well as the other levels.

I should clarify here that my daughter with the depression issues has already completed both Quest and Summit, and was going to stop after the Summit level, but in the group of approximately 55 participants that my daughter and son went through Summit with, they were singled out as two individuals to receive "scholarships" of some sort so that they would not have to pay their tuition, if they came back for Lift-Off.

As stated previously, my adult daughter lives out of state, and is paying for airplane tickets, and missing days of work for each of these seminars.

My son, who lives in Utah, is on more stable ground mentally than my daughter, and I am not so concerned about him. My daugher is usually on top of things as well, but as stated in my original post has been through some traumatic experiences in her personal life recently, and has been convinced by my ex-husband that she will feel so much better if she will just give the Impact seminar series an open-minded try.

I would like to ask an additional question to any member of this forum:

What does it mean when they single out individuals for scholarships, in order to have them come back for more?

My children have always tended to be natural leaders in whatever groups they have participated in.

I'm wondering if the scholarships for Lift-Off may be used at some point to manipulate them to go further down the path to become Trainers in Training?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, exImpact!

Mother of Impactees

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.