Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Inshock ()
Date: August 29, 2008 10:04AM

I thought you weren't allowed to have 2 accounts from one computer, is it ok for my husband to make his own too Rick?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Catbus ()
Date: August 30, 2008 10:47AM

IMPACT is all about peer pressure,

peer pressure,

peer pressure.

The attendees who do not know what is coming when they go to Quest are immediately put into conditioning designed to make every one obey the wishes of the trainer. what better technique to accomplish this than with peer pressure? My wife, if she would ever tell me about it, would have been feeling very uncomfortable those first few days, but she must have been afraid (FEAR!) of looking bad in front of her group and disappointing her "buddy" and that douchebag Justin.

(Yes, Justin. You are a douchebag. You are a two-bit con-man who knows how to manipulate people for your own benefit.)

My wife and my wife's family pressured me to go to Quest several times. I refused to go. I went to a few "graduation" nights, and walked out of the second one. If I ever go back to that tacky, low-rent building in Bluffdale, it will be for research and info gathering to expose Hans "Mammon" Berger, his wife Mrs. "Lovey" Howell, and their sycophantic toadies.

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: August 30, 2008 11:33AM

Ex,

>> Reserve a seat by contacting Lea at 801-409-5172 or online at www.bankofutah.com.<<

Might not be able to shut down Impact this week, but if all of us call Lea at The Bank of Utah, and ask for the name and number of her supervisor (and enough others to be sure we find ONE not in the cult) we might get some useful practice at shutting this all down.

Wonder if the InShocks have their account there, for example? I'd not want to be the banker if they did!

And did Zions finally get out of bed with Hans?

--Ed

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: September 01, 2008 11:58PM

Impacted
Ex,

>> Reserve a seat by contacting Lea at 801-409-5172 or online at www.bankofutah.com.<<

Might not be able to shut down Impact this week, but if all of us call Lea at The Bank of Utah, and ask for the name and number of her supervisor (and enough others to be sure we find ONE not in the cult) we might get some useful practice at shutting this all down.

Wonder if the InShocks have their account there, for example? I'd not want to be the banker if they did!

And did Zions finally get out of bed with Hans?

--Ed

Don't really know. I just know he was banking there back in the day, but I doubt they are still. Their financial practices are highly suspect. Multiple bankruptcies and defaults etc. Always hush hush, always banking where a grad could privately supervise their money. When they told me this stuff, I understood. I mean, everyone wants to bring the holy crusade DOWN, right! LMAO it is so transparent now.

Posted by: concernedforall ()
Date: September 09, 2008 01:26PM

Eximpact,Impacted,and everyone,
Mt. Shasta is this week coming up and I sure wish there is something I can do for those that I care for that are going.At this point I am going to pray every night that the perverted things that I have read don't happen.There are alot of really nice people that are involved in the training and they either don't have any idea that they are being deceived or they know and the influence is so strong they can't do anything about it.I know deep down inside my judgement about the training being a big con is right and I've never felt stronger about anything in my life.I also know that there are bad people there and they know what is going on and are looking to take advantage of innocent people.This training is a virus that is spreading and some how some way we need to stop it.The fact that I have friends going to the retreat this weekend really upsets me and I'm not sure how to handle it.The mastery 3 people treat Hans & Sally and others in the inner circle like they are superior almost god like.Actually it's not just the mastery 3 people that are mesmerized it's anyone in the training who gets indoctrinated starting with the first night of quest.This all really makes me sad because people are devoting their lives to what they believe is a wonderful cause and they are being duped.Some of the things they do like Angels in Action and several other causes are a wonderful thing to do for humanity and the members who start these causes have big hearts.But the thing is that like the turkey dinner stretch in liftoff the charitable works are part of a indoctrination or a hook to make people feel wonderful about what impact stands for so they will continue the training and go to the next level thus paying more money.I've never ever been involved with anything like this in my life and I feel like my spirit has been deceived.About Mt. Shasta if anyone knows something about what goes on please tell me about it.

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: September 09, 2008 02:27PM

In shock,

Wondering if you're doing okay? Anything we/I can do to help? Yes. Help.

Concernedforall,

Shasta just keeps getting weirder and weirder every year as far as I can tell.

Hopefully Geraldo, or someone like him, will take a hidden camera in there someday, like he did for Lifespring, and shut it down once and for all.

Otherwise, "normal" people just have a hard time hearing, much less believing, what goes on in there.

I know some of the people going are not as sold on the training now as H&S seem to believe they are. My son who TIT3ed for awhile showed me an old episode of Star Trek about Landroooo and how some people just pretended to be part of the cult, just to get information to bring it down.

That is, I keep praying, what will happen there too.

Justin can't hold it together. And Hans and Sally will pass on before too long. They're not really becoming younger. And then they will be in one heck of a feedback arc.

Finally forced to face and see the truth of the damage they do -- not that they don't know that already. They are just getting all they can -- money, feeling of power, kicks out of dishonesty and taking from folks who know better . . . without any regard to the eternal consequences that truly await them.

--Ed

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2008 02:33PM by Impacted.

Date: September 12, 2008 04:07AM

I hope Inshock is okay too.
On another note do a search on Guy Ballard and the I AM activity.This will lead you to Mt Shasta,ST Germaine,Violet Flame and even a retreat in the Tetons.This may sound familiar to grads.The teachings in the upper levels are variations of theosophy.For more than 50 years that I know of cults have been visiting Mt. Shasta.I personally heard Hans say in training that this is not a cult and in my opinion if it isn't then why would one have to clarify that it wasn't.It is a sad thing that thousands of people around the country have been tricked into believing who I consider to be an antichrist figure.People can believe what ever they want but when they con people into their belief system that can ruin lives forever by forcing a way of life on people all with a agenda whichA I believe is wealth and power.Although I think Mt Shasta is one of the most beautiful places on earth people are going to be conned again this week as they go on a retreat with Impact to honor St Germaine and chant and decree and meditate and here stories about the lemurians and are guided through trances with stories of the ascended masters and told how they are a special group here to change the world.In truth they have devoted their life to a deceiver.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: September 13, 2008 08:45AM

No effing way! Mount Shasta AGAIN!!! Oh that is great. No imagination. Just greasing the palms they have already greased. It is a relatively cheap go-to destination. The money must be good right now for the Bergers, because that is when they tighten the purse-strings the most. I guess all the previous light-work they have done with the Lumarians and Adama at Shasta has proven to be impotent if they are being "called" back there again. Message to new TITers: Prepare for a week of boredom, overpriced rocks, rambling lectures and frivolous tree-humping while your bank account cries for not only the amount of money you are hemorrhaging into that new-age tourist trap, but also for the amount of work you are missing for a glorified week of playing pretend with other grownups. Hell, just burn your money and NOT GO. It will be worth it, I promise!!!

Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: September 14, 2008 11:24AM

I searched on "Lumarians" and got information on "Lemurians." Anyway, thanks for the insight into the occultic aspect of Mt. Shasta. The Impact retreat was optional for LMT folks this year. Maybe the ranks have swelled to the point that the retreat crowd numbers are becoming unmanageable. Most of those LMT folks that I know chose out on retreate this year, which was great as far as I am concerned. Let's image the Impact leadership crowd all becoming ascended masters, and perhaps the law of attraction will cleans the world of the Impact parasitic effects. It is hard to believe that so many are duped by all of this B.S.

Date: September 15, 2008 12:32AM

I don't know what the numbers are but from what I here they went to Shasta in two shifts this year like Saturday to Wednesday and Wednesday to Sunday or something close to that I'm not 100 percent sure.The thing is that there are alot of impacters that are being duped,deceived,conned or played with like puppets whatever words you want to use and a good portion of them would completely turn their back on you if you pushed to hard to try to make them realize what impact really is.I watched a show the other night on Hitler and the occult I couldn't believe the similarities in how people reveered Hitler and how they worship Hans.I also watched a show on the antichrist and it talked about there being more than one and how they appear to be wonderful and loving and caring and out to change the world to better man kind and people believe in these persuasive and charismatic gurus and become followers to a ingenuine cause.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.