Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: March 22, 2008 02:07PM

ImTierd
Can anyone share with me what happens the second weekend of the LM1 trainings?

In going through all of the handouts and memories I have I honestly don’t remember the order everything happened. I don’t even recall for sure exactly what came in TIT 1 and TIT 2. From what I hear they’re trying to push so many people through to TIT 3 that they throw in as much information as early as possible anyway. So I don’t think the order is completely "clear" in the trainer’s mind, either. They just kind of teach what the group "calls forth". So, this is the best recollection I have and regardless of the order, it’s all based on things I learned in TIT. I will speak about it in the first person and it may sound at times like I actually believe this stuff, but believe me, it took everything I had not to add my sarcastic comments and point out the logical fallacies inherent in this doctrine. For what it’s worth, I hope this helps! If nothing else it might spark memories in others that have had LMT (formerly TIT) and thus they may provide additional information.

During TIT 1 we talked about the creation, Moses and the red sea, parts of the Bible, especially parts that talked about doing things that Jesus and Moses did and the phrase “will you change it”. There was a big emphasis on how the history of the world was already planned out and that the time of destruction had passed and gone, but didn’t happen because the vibration of humanity had changed the predicted outcome. Basically, we begged for the earth not to be destroyed because the experiment of Earth was not finished yet. The experiment of earth was the fact that we all wanted to come here and descend to a low vibration and then see if we could pull ourselves out of it. We wanted to do this so we could learn what love and joy and peace and all of these other positive emotions are. A very basic version of this whole thing is explained in “The Little Soul and the Sun”, which they often read in either Summit or Lift-off. So, now we’re here doing everything we can to ascend back to our higher vibrational selves that somewhere inside we already know we are. Side note: If anyone is thinking this sounds familiar, just compare it to the LDS doctrine about the plan of salvation and becoming as god is. It’s here where they also emphasize (again) that Christ didn’t say to become like him. He said to be as he is, meaning we already have the power inside of us to be like Jesus Christ. Along with this there is a grand lecture about Satan and how he is really a gift and the true brother of Jesus Christ because he is here to be an ultimate polar force in our path of learning. Satan is the one that volunteered to lower his vibration lower than everyone else so that through his perceived evil we would have the contrast to good that we were looking for. In this way we should be ultimately grateful for his (Satan’s) sacrifice.

TIT 1 also talks about the chakras and energy centers of the body. We talked about how these energy centers are horizontally placed in our body and that through the life experience and the lower vibrational fields they are now clogged. There are colors associated with each of these energy centers. As we tune in to them we can sense the vibrancy of the colors. This is how we know whether they need cleansing or not. We also talked about the vertical pathway that connects us to “source” and how because of the denseness of the earth it has also become clogged. We did a mediation where you put your hand over the different chakras and start spinning your hand in a clockwise direction - all the while picturing its color and clarity. After you have your chakra spinning you then start pulling out the negative energy in order to clear it. After the chakras are clear you start pulling the light down from the central sun through the vertical pathway thus clearing your physical self of the density. By doing this regularly it can lead to health in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. This addition of light also raises your vibration and other people will begin to sense this and begin to be attracted to it. The afore mentioned physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies are also known as the four lower bodies.

We received a diagram of the four lower bodies and were told about how we experience they are affected by the activities of our lives. Basically, the etherical body is affected first and then the mental followed by the emotional and the physical. If we let trauma go far enough then that is when emotions start to make us physically ill. However, if we’re in tune then the affect will never get that far and the whole point is to be in tune enough to know when things are affecting the etherical body and “nip it in the bud”.

All of this together makes up the chemicalization process. Basically it starts with a commotion sor of thing where you don’t feel in control of your world because everything is shifting and changing it and conditions flare up in finances, relationships and emotions. The there’s a stirring up of old ideas where old opinions, relationships, health problems, financial affairs and memories of past unhappiness is prevalent. During the quietness stage there’s a transition from lesser to greater good. The instruction is to not get frightened or discouraged. There a period of feeling an apparent loss or failure where you may feel stripped or bare. Something drops away to make room for the new and whatever is taken will be divinely restored. During the fulfillment stage a new good begins to appear in your world. Natural unfolding of events and ideas come about and you may not want to talk about it. The suggestion is to quietly nourish this and it will wax strong. Through this constant “cleansing” this is how we receive our abundance.

I remember a process where we chose a partner who then took plaster of paris and made a mold of our face. This mold represented the true release of the masks we’ve been wearing that hide our true spiritual, divine selves. We then spent a couple of hours decorating the masks to show our gratitude for how they have served us and the gifts we’ve learned from them and that we now release ourselves from what they have bound us to.

This is where we learned about the five rites. The five rites are a series of stretches intended to bring you in tune with your chakras and the energy flow through your body. It is a “grounding” process during which you set your intention for the day. If you have ever done a yoga or Pilates session then you have done the five rites without even knowing it. It is once you are in tune and clear that you can then begin to clear your chakras using the previously mentioned meditation.

I also remember doing a process where we had to go out into the world and sense the vibrations of our surroundings. During this time we also collected and prepared a “stretch” that characterized one of the chakras. We used its color and music to emphasize it’s properties. It was another of those times where we watched people sing and dance and stretch and by the end of each “stretch” everyone was up singing and dancing and stretching so we would all be filled with the power of that chakra. At the end we danced around the room in the “rainbow” of light with the rainbow colors hung up at the front of the room.

I think I'm overwhelmed. Like I said before, I hope this is useful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: March 22, 2008 10:23PM

Thank you Spiritual? !!!

Your hope is well placed, at least with me. You have obviously enhaled the Impact smoke directly, and comparing it with the second hand stuff I have been involuntarily breathing it feels familiar. This is why an Impact axiom is "Get out of comparison." I recognize all the stuff about the Impact theological doctrine on Satan, Christ, energy, colors, vibration levels, etc. I relate to ImTierd, because I too am tired of it all. No wonder secrecy is part and parcel of Impact Trainings. In spite of this TIT folks I know repeatedly say, "There are no secrets." Do they think (feel) that this garbage is just no secret to them, and that the un-processed or de-processed are unaware of the truth? What a world of confusion and foolishness. They preach accontability while wallowing up to their foreheads in unaccountability. Well, to say more would be preaching. It is what it is, for sure.

Posted by: ImTierd ()
Date: March 23, 2008 09:05AM

I cant tell you how much this board has helped me. Spirit thank you for insight and experience. I am one of those lucky few who choose not to go to IMPACT. I love my spouse and because of that I am giving him the space to experience, and explore.....hence the reason Im Tiered. I thought all of this training BS was over, but it wasn't....is it ever?
I have keep myself abreast of what the trainings involve via this sight. Many of you are so articulate and your spelling is perfect, I don't claim to have that ability in any way......so I will just be who I am and excuse any misspellings I have. He's going to the 2nd weekend of training the 28th. I know this board is read by people in Impact, and it's taken me a while to even post here, for fear that someone would let him know, creating a situation that is more defensive on his part. I did receive a phone call from Sally. That in it self was interesting. I that all of you for your input.....I will plug along, and be strong.

Date: March 25, 2008 10:49AM

It would not allow me to PM u or reply....so I'm posting to get up to the min postings.

Date: March 25, 2008 11:01AM

I really hope this website brings some of the secrets that IMPACT creates between people that love each other and the significant other that chooses not to go. I am all about growth don't get me wrong.....That was my conversation with SALLY BERGER. If IMPACT is so wonderful, why does it create such a gap between people that had a common purpose to begin with? Her response to me was " THE GAP ALREADY WAS ALREADY THERE BEFORE IMPACT" OK so if it was there before....why didn't it ever come to a head until after the training?

Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: March 25, 2008 11:23AM

ImTierd
I really hope this website brings some of the secrets that IMPACT creates between people that love each other and the significant other that chooses not to go. I am all about growth don't get me wrong.....That was my conversation with SALLY BERGER. If IMPACT is so wonderful, why does it create such a gap between people that had a common purpose to begin with? Her response to me was " THE GAP ALREADY WAS ALREADY THERE BEFORE IMPACT" OK so if it was there before....why didn't it ever come to a head until after the training?

It's funny. I think Sally really believes that the problems were already there. I know the theory is that someone in the relationship was feeling discontent, but just being passive about what was really going on. Of course she'll say that without the training these problems might have never come to light and that it only "serves" to make the relationship stronger. My response: BULL S*!@#T!!! If the problem wasn't big enough that either party wasn't aware of it then it wasn't a big enough problem to get in the way of the relationship. There are some things that my husband does that drives me nuts at times, but that doesn't mean we're not in sync with each other. According to Impact logic it would mean that there is something bigger going on that we must handle before we can move forward in the relationship. When I was still with Impact I spent so much time "handling" things in the relationship that I never enjoyed the relationship. Despite what impact says, it really is OK to pick your battles.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: March 25, 2008 12:44PM

I was thinking about starting to leave reviews on local.yahoo.com for Impact, but for some reason, when I would link to the page, or click on my profile, my review would show my Yahoo ID instead of my nickname as the author, whether I was signed in or not. Yahoo needs to fix the glitch, but I think it's another good place to start slamming the jerkoffs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2008 12:51PM by exImpact.

Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: March 26, 2008 11:41AM

Here is an enlightening link on the physics of light: [www.lon-capa.org]

Impact presents their so called training with no concern for scientific reality, especially when they talk about light. What they call reflection is really usually refraction or diffraction as illustrated by this neat little animated link. It is expecially helpful in pointing out the ripple effect they so incorrectly illustrate with reflected ripples in their ink pen chart diagrams. How stupid do they think trainees are? Not a few have at least had a high school physics class which would provide the basis to clearly refute their distorted, convoluted discription of reflected light beams. It just goes to show if you are in a hypnotic Impactian trance, you are likely to accept any B.S. as fact, even if you know better.

The link was truncated so I will try again: www.lon-capa.org/~mmp/kap13/cd372.htm

OK, the link copied but it is not a hot link. Another way to get there would be to google on "light reflection, diffraction, diffraction" and see what you get if the above does not work. I bet Impact takes the trouble to visit the site!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2008 11:50AM by Hopeful Soul.

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: March 27, 2008 06:51AM

Apparently my criticisms of hopeful soul's posts has made me a shoulder to cry on for other people on the board. I have received private messages complaining about the preachyness, lack of direction and general pointlessness of her posts in the past but I thought this one was particularly funny so I thought I would post it, while still maintaining the anonymity of the sender (who I have never sent or received a pm from before):

"I didn't want to spew on the board because I didn't want to open up the subject for discussion on the board, but I went to the website hopeful soul posted on her latest post and it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with Impact. Yes, Impact talks about reflected light and the ripple affect, but what in the HELL does that have to do with the refraction of light and energy waves referred to in science. She doesn't even connect the to ideas. I mean, impact says that the light and energy is cycled out into the world and that it reflects and come back to us. So, is she trying to say that because the light doesn't reflect exactly 180 degrees that it doesn't actually come back to us? Or is she trying to say that she's a dumb a** that doesn't know what the f*** she's talking about. Regardless, Impact would just say that if enough people are sending out their positive energy then positive energy is bouncing around the whole earth and some of it is bound to hit us at some point. But Impact is full of dumb a*ses, too, so really I just made a moot point. I guess my real question is: Does the idea of analogy completely elude this woman or does she only see analogy when Christ is involved?

Thanks for letting my vent."

Anyway, please stay on topic. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks the dilution of this board is a problem.

Posted by: utah ()
Date: March 27, 2008 11:17AM

i'd rather listen to hopeful soul any day over reading someone who can't write without putting in a bunch of *** words.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.