Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: ImTierd ()
Date: March 27, 2008 12:44PM

I don't know much about Hopeful, Ex, former, or spirit......but I do know this we are all on this website for a specific reason. We have all experienced an effect as far as IMPACT goes. Some of you have gone through the trainings, or your like me, and your just looking for info because someone you love is going through the trainings. Either way, some people could and will respond and connect with anyone of you based upon your experience. So as a newcomer here, I too don't want to be preached at, but keep in mind all different types of people are lured into these types of trainings, therefore there should be no attacking of each other ( for the common purpose of exposure as far as IMPACT goes) unless someones out of line. I finally make a choice to post here.....after a long and hard consideration as far as what the effect might be on my life..... That being said my spouse goes back to LM1 this weekend. I have made alot of ground ( I think) We will see when this weekend is over. He actually cut short is training call to spend time with the family...(The real Family) so I'm encouraged. I thank all of you for you input!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: March 27, 2008 02:10PM

formerimpactgrad
...Regardless, Impact would just say that if enough people are sending out their positive energy then positive energy is bouncing around the whole earth and some of it is bound to hit us at some point. But Impact is full of dumb a*ses, too, so really I just made a moot point.../quote]

I quite agree. It's like trying to explain why monkeys throw their poop. In the end, when it hits you, does it really matter?

Utah:
Sometimes "***" words express anger and frustration better than other words. (I am guessing whoever wrote the original message didn't include the *** parts) That is why we call them "curse" or "swear" words. When used in context by mature and educated adults, they can accurately convey these emotional states better than non "***" words can. That is what I think, and no, I didn't write the PM, but I have thought similar thoughts from time to time. I for one am not deluded that this forum/website/world is fluffy bunny land (happy easter btw) and sometimes the point needs to be driven home HARD, thus the utility of *** words can be...utilized for full effect. I don't mean to be condescending, but this isn't priesthood quorum or sesame street. I'm here, I'm pissed, get used to it.

And ImTired, so am I. Of all of it. Of the fact we even have to talk on this message board. I empathize with your situation, I really do. I also agree that people should only be criticized for breaking the forum rules, but I think the many times Hopeful has done so without reprimand has worn on some of us old-timers, and so forgive us if we appear easily provoked by the occasional weirdness that gets thrown our way...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2008 02:16PM by exImpact.

Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: March 28, 2008 08:15AM

I admit to occasional weirdness. After all I am a product of Lift Off, where in one of the weeks we were told to wear blue. "Look--Choose--Vote--Do it now!! This is BLUE week. The color blue calms your nerves--allows you to breath deep and easy and stimulates your clarity as you speak and express yourself. Challenge: Wear something BLUE everyday this week. Blue will empower you to own your own voice!" This is quoted straight from the Impact manual.

I guess the results speak for themselves. I just remember what I learned in high school physics about work, power, energy, light reflection and refraction, color, etc. and after Impact tampered with my mind on these things; you see the results. Who should take accountability here?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2008 08:19AM by Hopeful Soul.

Date: April 02, 2008 10:47PM

There is a post on Ripoff Report ripoff report.com signed by Jonathon berger, Kearns, UT. It was submitted 3/21/2008 and updated 2/22/2008. It exposes detailed experiences of the trainings and is highly critical. Any chance Jonathon is a kin of Hans and Sally? The Ripoff Report number is 319895. An easy way to visit the site is to google on "education forum impact trainings" and just scroll down a few entries from this site address, which will be at the top.

Date: April 15, 2008 12:50AM

Speaking of weirdness, recently I have been reminded of some of my own. I remember the nature walk process of TIT 1 (or was it 2?) where we went back to pre-school and cut out pictures from magazines and went to a park and "communed with nature" (how much did I pay to do this?). We had to eat a fruit while we communicated with it (I remember that I imagined mine screamed while I chewed it) and then I spent a couple of hours sitting in front of a tree that "called" to me, and waited for it to tell me something. I remember very clearly, even back then, how bizzare the entire scene was. Not only did I think it was strange that I was doing it, but when I would look around me I would wonder what everyone else was having their tree tell them. Just the picture of fifty or so "adult" morons sitting in a park staring at trees, daring them to communicate with them makes me chuckle. I remember at one point I imagined my tree say, "Hello. I am a tree." It kinda sounded like Ernie from Sesame Street. Unfortunately, instead of being reduced to sarcastic laughter, I twisted it into something profound for TIT-testimony meeting later that day.

Goddamn hippies!

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: April 15, 2008 01:49AM

>>sitting in front of a tree that "called" to me<<

Yep. That's called "entraining" with the tree.

I bought into that too. But I remember wondering even back then, if you sit next to a train and try to get it to talk to you, is that called "entreeing?"

If we could just get Hans to marry off some 15 year olds, we could get the feds to shut them down.

----Ed (having a bad day -- maybe Sally sending me negative energy but until she kills off Bruce Solomon with her affirmations, decrees and declarations -- I guess I'm safe.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2008 01:49AM by Impacted.

Date: April 15, 2008 03:32AM

Impacted
Ed (having a bad day -- maybe Sally sending me negative energy

That negative energy is "love", remember?!?

LMAO

Posted by: ImTierd ()
Date: April 15, 2008 05:22AM

Ex,

What was the testimony that you shared with the group?

Date: April 15, 2008 12:00PM

We should not be surprised to hear of the Impact trainings on talking to trees and fruit. Just further confirmation that this is a religion. It brings images of sacred plants in ancient religions like the Druids had, or the Egyptians, Greeks, etc. Trees, especially fruit trees, being rare are sacred all over the Middle East. It would be a pretty poor priestcraft that did not involve a lot of trees. Think of the Ropes Course with the Perch, Angel Walk etc. and the rope wandering forest experiences.

Date: April 15, 2008 01:27PM

ImTierd
Ex,

What was the testimony that you shared with the group?

LOL, it went like "Trees never pretend to be something they are not, so why do I?" or some such total dog-vomit nonsense. Of course, we all sounded the same.

I remember zoning out at countless hours of TIT III staring at those damn lava lamps we kept at the front of the room to symbolize the white, violet and blue energies. All they did was give me an insufficient outlet for my overwhelming boredom. Geez, all the DANCING! GOOD GRAVY! They give you all of that "hype is inauthentic" nonsense in Lift-Off and then they make you dance FOREVER! I remember so many old people just swaying, not giving a shit, bra-less hippie chicks hitting on every guy in the room, and crazy, snake-handler/revival-style spin-moves by the lankiest, whitest people in creation! Or the HUGE dude with 1 foot radius sweat stains looking like he's gonna die because the music arse won't stop playing Iko Iko. And every 30 seconds his force field of body odor doubles in size...and god save you if he's wearing cologne...

I challenge the office staff at Impact to entrain with my middle finger. I double challenge them. I give them permission to enter it's personal aura. Go for the gusto.

P.S. Lol...entreeing...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2008 01:33PM by exImpact.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.