Re: IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Hearts5683 ()
Date: February 27, 2008 04:25AM

It seems that you guys take things really too far and go overboard. But, what do I know right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: February 27, 2008 04:48AM

The bottom line Hearts is that these extreme examples demonstrate the flaws in your logic. If Hans and Sally's interactions with other people don't matter to you then why should anyone else's interactions with other people matter to you? If the law of attraction works then surely there must be some explanation for genocide, child molestation and every other unspeakable evil that fits within the framework of the law. You insist that you're not subject to mental conditioning but you have already demonstrated a tendency to apply different rules to your interactions with Hans and Sally then you apply to your other normal interactions. Why don't you apply your principles unilaterally? If your principles don't hold up in every situation then how can they possibly be true?

Posted by: Hearts5683 ()
Date: February 27, 2008 04:51AM

Is it a possibility to you that maybe just being open and positive (whether going through the trainings or not) makes life easier?

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: February 27, 2008 04:53AM

>>So, yeah Heart, come back in a year and a half, maybe two and then I might listen to your testimonial. <<

Ditto. I'm tuning out. Sorry Heart but I'd as soon listen to one of David Koresh's Branch Davidians when they were all sure he was God, as listen to any further defense of Hans, Sally or BoooneOrvis by anyone . . .

Maybe I'm missing out on something in my life, but hey, I choose to focus on other things . . .

------Ed

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2008 05:14AM by Impacted.

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: February 27, 2008 05:03AM

Since the Secret is such a big part of Impact Theology I thought I'd put my favorite Secret link on this site. It sums up my thoughts on the Law of Attraction.

[www.youtube.com]-

It looks like my original link didn't work. Here's the pointer to the Rick Ross thread where I found it. It looks like you can still access the video from there:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Part 2 is my favorite

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2008 05:10AM by formerimpactgrad.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: February 27, 2008 05:20AM

So, according to you Hearts, the Holocaust was not only a good thing, but a necessary thing for the world? Hitler was a hero, oh, that is awesome, great GREAT anti-The Secret commercial, thanks Hearts!

By your logic, if a psychopath (wait, there are no psychopaths, they are only where they are. So lets call them Mr. Squiggles) were to tell another they wanted to shoot the other person's mother, not only should they not stop Mr. Squiggles, they should encourage Mr. Squiggles. In fact, they should me morally commanded to do it personally! Think of the lessons it would teach! In fact, they could go to prison for Mr. Squiggles! What a noble thing!

I would like to amend my last post: Correction, I NEVER sounded just like you. You not only followed the white rabbit down the hole, you stayed for tea and shacked up with the Hatter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2008 05:25AM by exImpact.

Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: February 27, 2008 05:23AM

Heart...I too used to be where you are and I thought this site was just a bunch of negative junk(sorry everyone) until I was blasted out and got to see the true inside works of the Bergers. I could say that I possibly got something good out of the trainings but as I look at my life now and how many people I turned my back on or sent through that cult, it is just one repair job after another.
The truth is they aren't laughing with you. They are laughing at you. I was in the so-called inside circle and I was one of those people that was talking about and laughing at others because that is what I was expected to do to stay on the inside. I absolutely sold-out.
The best thing that has ever happened to me is leaving the trainings and getting support from a therapist to see how conditioned I had become. I had no idea. He was showing me how I was being an Impact apologist without even realizing it. It was sick. I was standing up for liars and manipulators and they were feeding off of me.
My life now, without impact, is repairing. It's not just the illusion I put on to walk into the training room doors. It is now my way, not the Berger way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2008 05:24AM by dazedandconfused.

Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: February 27, 2008 05:34AM

dazedandconfused
Heart...I too used to be where you are and I thought this site was just a bunch of negative junk(sorry everyone) until I was blasted out and got to see the true inside works of the Bergers. I could say that I possibly got something good out of the trainings but as I look at my life now and how many people I turned my back on or sent through that cult, it is just one repair job after another.
The truth is they aren't laughing with you. They are laughing at you...

Oh yeah, you nailed it Dazed. It's an ego contest there, and the trainers like to compete, but don't like competition. They are nasty, back-biting people who justify it because they are "loving". It was something I never got into and thought was wrong all the while, even when I justified it. It still burns me that these assholes are looked to as spiritual leaders and gurus. They claim they aren't but they are addicted to the status. I think their original minds are gone altogether. Narcissistic and sociopathic.

No need to apologize either. It is all not just ranting and negativity run amok. The truth is that they lie, wheedle and scam people out of their minds and out of their pocketbooks. And if you can't say anything negative about that, I'd rather you not say anything at all. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2008 05:35AM by exImpact.

Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: February 27, 2008 05:51AM

Hi there dazedandconfused;

glad you are out of what i think of as a nightmare, and that you are seeing your OWN light...(not a fake reflection of a so-called "spiritual teacher" ) maybe you would have learnt what you did anyway, inspite of Impact (you will never know)...unfortunately you had to learn what you did the hard way.

hope you continue to get back to your intrinsic self (and heal)

regards,
Shad

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: February 27, 2008 06:59AM

>>if you can't say anything negative about that, I'd rather you not say anything at all.<<

It's clear to me now.

I am here for the laughs I get from you guys!

Oh, my sides are hurting on this one.

LOVE you guys. 4's all around!

---Ed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.