Current Page: 76 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: August 09, 2007 05:23AM

Passionate
Its called an alternate name. It is derived form a painful experience from that person's past. "Grandpa's Joy Toy" might be given to someone who was sexually abused by their grandpa. This name is used for about a day in place of their real name.

The staff all get together on one of the breaks and sit in the lunchroom discussing these shared experiences and then pick a name that fits that person. It is meant to evoke an emotional response. I have seen people cry and refuse to use the name because it brought back some bad memories.

Other names:
Will Cry for Food
Husband's Doormat
Use me, Abuse me
Mormon Misfit
Iron Maiden
Polyanna Puke
Call Me Bitch, but Call Me

There is a long 4-page list used for suggestion. Dang if I have forgotten most of them.

JOIN NOW AND RECEIVE OTHER GREAT HITS SUCH AS: [/size:948baef074]

Pee-Wee Pervert
Butchy Bitch
Mormon Messup
Helicopter Hanna
Daddy's Whipping Post
1-800 Puke
a blank nametag
Ice Queen
Ridden Hard and Put Away Wet (trainers love to explain this one)
Oldy Moldy
Nobody's Home
Loves Me Not
WAAambulance
Will Cry For Food (for the big girls)
Hurt Me Leave Me
Nobodies Little Girl
Walking Dead
Moby Dork (that one is for the man-fatties)
Petrified Plastic Princess Polyanna Puke
Anal-Cranial Inversion
Judge, Jury and Executioner
Sell it Cheap Stuff it Deep

ALL OF THIS CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY $150 DOWN AND ONE EASY PAYMENT OF $545! ACT NOW AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUMMIT LIFEBOAT "EXPERIENCE" [i:948baef074]FREE[/i:948baef074]! YOU WILL STAND AROUND IN CIRCLES AND BE YELLED AT, DISRESPECTED, INSULTED AND TOLD YOUR LIFE UP TO THIS POINT HAS BEEN MEANINGLESS AT [b:948baef074]NO EXTRA COST!!![/b:948baef074] [/size:948baef074]

For more information on a program that almost EXACTLY mirrors the Impact Quest and Summit trainings, from the names of the processes down to the "Be Ye Therefore Perfect" lecture and Nerd/Summit Stretches and more, follow this link:

[perso.orange.fr]

Impact is unique my rump!

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Passionate ()
Date: August 09, 2007 05:43AM

"YOU WILL STAND AROUND IN CIRCLES AND BE YELLED AT, DISRESPECTED, INSULTED AND TOLD YOUR LIFE UP TO THIS POINT HAS BEEN MEANINGLESS AT NO EXTRA COST!!! "

Quote function not working...

Yeah no extra cost to Impact, but at a huge emotional cost to the trainee.

For the life of me, I still can't quite see how Impact thought these alternate names would serve the trainees, but at the end of that Friday of Stretches, I, like every one else, when asked if my name served me, agreed that it did dispite it not fitting me. I was a lemming.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: August 09, 2007 07:44AM

Passionate
Onslaught? Spam? Has Rick denied the posts? Is he not posting them because they have an apologist slant to them? I say let them come.

The spam is from new topics, not posts.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: outofimpact ()
Date: August 10, 2007 07:17AM

Eximpact: I, for one, am anxiously awaiting anything you are willing to share from your experience of Impact. I have been somewhat busy and unable to spend time here, but my experience of Impact still colors my life to some extent. Exposing Impact's teachings is important to me. Thank you for all you have done for all of us...especially me!

OufofImpact

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: August 10, 2007 11:42AM

I know this is not directly about Impact. But, please allow for this post to be placed here. I will keep any future posts on this aspect to the new topic I created on it. But it does affect LGAT's as a whole, and a tool that I have found for sucessfully deprogramming from an LGAT's influence...

Here is my one post on Impacts thread that I will post on this matter.

Thank you.

Rswinters

Posted: 08-06-2007 11:29 PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save your money and avoid Klemmer. If you want to address core belief systems? Here you go...

Rswinters

Posted: 08-06-2007 11:26 PM Post subject: Klemmer & Associates claim of Christianity, and about Go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to deal with the concept of core belief systems from a biblical stand point?

Don't do Klemmers seminars. Even though they claim God is the one they identify as the creator. It is new age theology, and is based alot on what you will find in Scientology.

Here is a link to a very good resource that deals with core belief systems in a definitely biblical fashion. Plus it will deal with them in a more healthy, and effective manner in sucessful changing the destructive belief systems to healthier ones.

I am taking this, and have gone through all of Klemmers garbage philosophy seminars. Thankfully this is available for me to take now. It is helping me clear out the Klemmer garbage with healthier, and more relationally healthy belief sytems for being in our society.

Here is link to information on this stuff...

[www.genesisprocess.org]

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: August 11, 2007 02:57AM

Impact Diplomas ?

Ever wonder why nobody ever gets a diploma or written evidence of course completion from Impact Trainings, excepting receipts for tuition of course? This is no accident, as they like to say. Impact is in reality religious syncretism, a religious system that has resulted from the mingling of previously existing systems. It has obviously been created by the reconciliation and union of a host of different principles, practices and beliefs. In the creation process for Impact it is obvious that troublesome elements were just conveniently omitted. One of these is any claim to accreditation of courses, or organization under religious exemption such as has caused so much trouble for other fraudulent institutions of learning such as The Hamilton University of Evanston, Wyoming. While Impact may not involve prayer, mention of the Holy Ghost, or diplomas, it does have apostolic staffs, chanting incantations etc., and a host of quantum, metaphysical, crystal energy and other nonsense stuff that goes on and on adnauseam.

In case you have not Googled on the subject of Hamilton University of Evanston, WY , (HU) and their fake accrediting agency set up by this Wyoming-based diploma mill, I quote Wikipedia, “The most notable “graduate” of Hamilton University was former Clinton and Bush Administration appointee Laura Callahan, a key figure in the “Project X” email scandal involving the disappearance of thousands of White House emails which had been subpoenaed by Congress. Callahan’s diploma from HU had enabled her to get a high position in the United States Department of Homeland Security. A probe of her claims evolved into an investigation by the Government Accountability Office of Federal employees who paid diploma mills with taxpayer funds.”

A quick read of the information on HU reveals that their big problems came for fake accreditation and claim of the protected status of a religious institution. Impact has no problem here since they claim no accreditation and deny being a religion. HU was forced by regulators to cease teaching anything but religious subjects. Since their students were really after non-religion type degrees this was a heavy blow to HU. Impact does, however, have reason for concern on the taxpayer funds issue.

Owners of Impact Trainings know better than anyone that taxpayer funds going to pay for their product, if exposed and publicized, would be, as a minimum, a huge public relations problem for them. Any attempt to hide evidence would only compound the felony by adding the element of conspiracy. They will be looking at this possibility with rational analysis and their ego minds rather than feeling with their hearts, but that is once again Impact hypocrisy manifest.

Hopeful

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: August 11, 2007 04:05AM

army-of-me wrote:

What are some of the nicknames from your summit groups? Does this nickname replace the participants real name for a time? Rs and Sane, did they do this at InQuest and Klemmer, too?

Hi army,

Yes, they also used these "bad name-tags" at Inquest. They were given to us on the first day, after a process where we each stood on a platform (mini-stage) and told the stories of the first seven years of our lives, and what works / doesn't work for us now. The types of names we were given were similar to those already mentioned, e.g.

Missing In Action
Damaged Goods
Impotent
Premature Ejaculator
Smile and Spread 'em
Trailer Trash

For homework we had to write something on what we felt about our name-tags, then stand on the platform and read that out to the group, and get feedback from the trainers and assistants on whatever we felt about it.

We wore the bad name-tags for three days running. We were allowed to take them off after we got our contracts, right at the end of the third day. There was a process for each person to stand and write on a chart a statement (contract) to live by for the rest of our lives, something about ourselves, for example:

I Am A Woman
I Am Flying
I Am Alive
I Have A Voice
I Am Beautiful

The contract had to be approved by the trainers (we were prompted by the trainers towards getting the right thing, with a lot of abuse along the way - both physical and verbal). Once each person got their contract they went into shock (still don't understand the physics / science of how that happens - if anyone knows please explain) and went weak, and were picked up by the assistants in a "cradle" and rocked gently while music played. I think that's called the cradling process.

At the end of that process we were allowed to take our bad name-tags off. The idea seemed to be that the contract replaced the bad name-tag and that the bad name-tag was our old, lower or damaged self while the contract was for our new, higher, perfect self. At least that's the impression I got.

I don't recall any specific feelings about the name-tags, other than shame during the process of trying to say what mine meant to me. I guess shame in general, and huge relief when we were allowed to remove them.

Afterwards people who were in my group would use my bad name-tag as a reminder; if they didn't approve of something I was saying or doing (mostly when I questioned or criticized quest or the trainers), they would say "Now you're being (bad name-tag) again... what happened to (my contract)." and that was pretty effective at silencing any questioning... not so much because it meant a huge amount to me, but because it was a good conversation stopper, something I didn't know how to get around in a conversation.

I think another motive for the name tags (other than general shaming) was to make it difficult for us to communicate with each other. Its not easy trying to have a conversation with someone who has one of those things written in bold across their chests, especially the cruder ones.

Anyhow - why do you ask army? Just curious? What do you think of why this was done and what effect it would have?

Oh - to answer your other question - we were not addressed by the bad name-tag, we were also all assigned numbers (1 - 16) and (I think) we were addressed by our numbers most of the time. My memory is a bit foggy about this, I could be wrong but I don't remember being called by my own name at any point, so I'm assuming they addressed the number...urrmm... not sure though. But the numbers were definitely used to arrange and organise us, e.g. line up starting at number 1, etc. and I wasn't called by my own name.

They also made out that the numbers we "chose" (not really chosen, assigned by the trainers) had some or other mystical meaning, which I never figured out.

Were people assigned numbers at Impact?

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: August 11, 2007 05:47AM

I apologize in advance for going off topic for a brief moment, however I believe truth, knowledge and education are valuable not just in exposing Impact, but priceless in application in everything in life. In other words, if I see something posted here that I think may be incorrect, I am inclined to point it out, discuss or research it, and then hopefully find the truth of the matter.
Hopeful Soul
The purpose of life therefore for a Mormon is not to learn, as Impact says, but to prove who will pass the obedience to God test.
Hopeful, this quote doesn't [i:23940a938d]quite[/i:23940a938d] align with what I've read in my religious studies. Since this isn't the forum for this kind of discussion, though, please IM me if you want to discuss it. :)

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program:
"I AM that I AM a narcissistic, LGAT drone, victim hating, jerk: the Impact Trainings Story"

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: army-of-me ()
Date: August 11, 2007 07:42AM

exImpact
Pee-Wee Pervert
Butchy Bitch
Mormon Messup
Helicopter Hanna
Daddy's Whipping Post
1-800 Puke
a blank nametag
Ice Queen
Ridden Hard and Put Away Wet (trainers love to explain this one)
Oldy Moldy
Nobody's Home
Loves Me Not
WAAambulance
Will Cry For Food (for the big girls)
Hurt Me Leave Me
Nobodies Little Girl
Walking Dead
Moby Dork (that one is for the man-fatties)
Petrified Plastic Princess Polyanna Puke
Anal-Cranial Inversion
Judge, Jury and Executioner
Sell it Cheap Stuff it Deep
*shivers* Those names are awful and using them is abusive. If a teacher used those names for students, a parent used those names for a child, or a spouse called their partner any of those names, I doubt that anyone would question that it was verbal abuse and unacceptable.
exImpact
ALL OF THIS CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY $150 DOWN AND ONE EASY PAYMENT OF $545! ACT NOW AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUMMIT LIFEBOAT "EXPERIENCE" [i:958b75538c]FREE[/i:958b75538c]! YOU WILL STAND AROUND IN CIRCLES AND BE YELLED AT, DISRESPECTED, INSULTED AND TOLD YOUR LIFE UP TO THIS POINT HAS BEEN MEANINGLESS AT [b:958b75538c]NO EXTRA COST!!![/b:958b75538c] [/size:958b75538c]
:lol: Thanks, ex.
exImpact
For more information on a program that almost EXACTLY mirrors the Impact Quest and Summit trainings, from the names of the processes down to the "Be Ye Therefore Perfect" lecture and Nerd/Summit Stretches and more, follow this link:

[perso.orange.fr]

Impact is unique my rump!
Wow, I knew that LGAT's were very similar, but that description is pretty much EXACTLY outlining Impact's schedule.

SaneAgain
Anyhow - why do you ask army?

Hey Sane,
The first sentence in the first paragraph on impact's website says:
[i:958b75538c]"The Impact Trainings are unique in this world."[/i:958b75538c]
Anytime there is such a blatant similarity between the independently owned and operated programs, I like to point out (again, and again) how un-original Impact's processes really are. Also, if we can compare specific experiences, it broadens the number of experiences and insights that can be shared beyond just impact's victims.
I didn't attend particular the course where this verbally abusive tactic was used, and although I have my theories as to how this tactic furthers mental breakdown and group control, I though that those who experienced it firsthand would have a better insight as to how and why it works. I was right, Sane, your analysis of the name calling technique was very insightful. Thanks! :D
SaneAgain
we were also all assigned numbers (1 - 16) and (I think) we were addressed by our numbers most of the time. My memory is a bit foggy about this, I could be wrong but I don't remember being called by my own name at any point, so I'm assuming they addressed the number...urrmm... not sure though. But the numbers were definitely used to arrange and organise us, e.g. line up starting at number 1, etc. and I wasn't called by my own name.
Wow replacing names with numbers, how Orwellian of them.
SaneAgain
They also made out that the numbers we "chose" (not really chosen, assigned by the trainers) had some or other mystical meaning, which I never figured out.
Sounds like another way to reinforce their idea that we "choose" everything (even if they're really just random) by explaining it away with nonsensical new-age gobblety-goop. Since, if you tried hard enough you could imagine some obscure mystical meaning in any random thing. Another way to remove any blame on the LGAT.
SaneAgain
Were people assigned numbers at Impact?
Not in the "training" I went to. I'm not sure about the upper trainings, though.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: August 11, 2007 10:26AM

I hate to say it agian. But Klemmer & Associates is no different...

LOL...

I have been on this website for several months now, and it is becoming kinda mundane hearing about all of the different LGAT's and how they operate.

Why it is getting mundane for me is how they all use the same tools, techniques, and modules to work with.

Yet, when your in them as a participant. It is suppose to be some great, and never done thing.

Bullcrap is all I can say. Anyone who has read these posts on these various LGAT's with the new age bent to them are all the same.

LGAT's are actually very boring when you pick them apart down to the skeleton of their basic framework that they are built upon.

The destruction even is the same as how it affects participants lives.

Current Page: 76 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.