Current Page: 72 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: July 27, 2007 04:13AM

They did not go into detail, but it was their impression that a few people who were married to other people were in the same bed or sleeping bag or something for a night. It was a rumor understand, but it was wide spread. The details were fuzzy, but the occurrence of the misconduct was not. That was their impression, and Hans' chastisement of the group confirmed the suspicions.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 27, 2007 05:20AM

Passionate:

Your last post was not approved.

Either stay on topic or be banned from this board.

Last warning.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Passionate ()
Date: July 27, 2007 05:43AM

I thought that exposing Impact in all of its facets was the topic of this thread. If you don't want to go where I went then I won't go there again.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 27, 2007 05:59AM

Passionate:

Other participants on this thread have complained and want to stay focused.

Going off on personal stories about alleged sexual encounters is not the subject here.

It is off topic.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 27, 2007 06:08AM

Gotcha.

Just for clarification, those stories were not personal stories as I never conducted myself in that manner.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 27, 2007 07:54AM

Passionate:

Again, last warning.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Hopeful Soul ()
Date: July 27, 2007 09:19AM

Life, Liberty and Pursuit of REAL Happiness

It is clear that constitutional rights of Impact trainees are being violated because the Impact process deprives citizens of inalienable rights for at least two of the three rights listed above. A person under the control of any other person has been deprived of liberty. SaneAgain, on July 25, called attention to the fact that it’s ridiculous to credit a rape perpetrator with one good thing for having worn good smelling after shave lotion during the crime. A study of rape as a crime will show that rape is more of a crime of control rather than one of simply sex. Impact stands guilty of rape of thousands of human minds. Similarly it is impossible to credit Impact with one good thing after the deprivation of sanity and real choice that they inflict on under-informed, unsuspecting, open, trusting victims. Neither is it possible to credit a slave holder for one good thing if he were to give his slaves an extra apple on his birthday.

I made the mistake of putting lipstick on a pig by mentioning LGAT reform. This is a definite oxymoron for sure. I credit the focusing and refining process of this forum for clarifying my thinking here.

Passionate: Impact is one of the biggest criminal problems of our time and society. Get on board and demonstrate that you get that finally! Try and come up with some helpful suggestions. You obviously have more than cursory Impact experience. Look at the Impact issue critically and logically. Use some good judgement and forget that crap resulting from any residual pro-Impact feelings that you may still have.

Hopeful

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: July 27, 2007 10:58AM

Well folks. Klemmer & Associates are carbon copies of each other in the main thrust of their seminars.

Where they part company is at the ending where Impact goes into the TIT mode, and Klemmer goes into the Mastermind mode.

Mastermind is more founded on "The Secret" Philosophy. I stepped out at the beginning of my mastermind group being established. It was way too NEW AGE for my Taste, and is why I removed myself from it.

My soon to be ex-wife was in the final Klemmer seminar called Samurai Camp and how she was coached in a manner that completely controdicted and opposed my coaching previously received when I went through Sam Camp was the SMACK in my face that woke me up to how Klemmer seminars are indoctrinating participants with a garbage philosphy that fails to work in a marriage in conflict.

Yet, Klemmer sure makes it sound as if their stuff works in any, and all situations. OOPS... Not in mine, and then it became my failing to apply it, as my wife chose flip on her commitment to professional counseling and taking the ultimate victim stance with the need to be right in filing for divorce.

OOPS agian... Per Klemmer staff, she is just accepting her greatness. Only it is at my expense.

Impact has the same LGAT vehicle in the first couple of seminars. But, whoa. What a leap they take after that...

I can now see why it is the biggest LGAT topic thread. Klemmer & Associates is bad, and needs to be exposed. Impact is by far much worse and needs to be outlawed.

Unbelievable. I thought Klemmer was bad. Impact is like so out there in what happens in TIT's.

I would be curious to know if Klemmers Mastermind groups go into that weirdness also.

I know they do go into somethings that I consider weird, and is why I dropped out at this stage.

All I can say after reading these post about Impact and their TIT groups is. BIZARRE, VERY BIZARRE...

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 27, 2007 11:02PM

RS, did Klemmer say it was your fault when you rmarriage started failing? That's a big LGAT thing - blaming the trainee for their own failings because they aren't using it right. Saw it, heard it, have the t-shirt.

Impact's TIT is a mix of New Age stuff and complete garbage that came out of Hans' imagination.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: July 27, 2007 11:05PM

RS, if you want to talk about Klemmer, please post on the Klemmer thread as this is the Impact thread. You are diluting this one. Yes, they are very very similar but there is a thread for your experience on the other one.

Current Page: 72 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.