Current Page: 4 of 55
Royal Way/Jacumba/Ranch/Michael - Need Info
Posted by: ANON1225 ()
Date: August 11, 2006 01:22AM

This message is for vernacat7 since she was the last to give any info on 'The Royal Way'. I was wondering why it is impossible to get any information on the leader Michael. My best friend is involved with this group and she is very evasive when talking about him. I'm just a concerned friend doing due diligence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anon1234 ()
Date: August 15, 2006 02:49AM

I am not Vernacat7, but I have private messaged you.

Date: August 15, 2006 02:52AM

The private message does not work because you need 10 approved messages. Is there a way to contact you?

Posted by: ANON1225 ()
Date: August 16, 2006 02:23AM

This message is for ANON1234: I'd be happy to talk to you. What is your e-mail address? Or do you feel comfortable corresponding some other way?

Posted by: vernacat7 ()
Date: August 23, 2006 10:52AM

Your friend was probably respecting Michael’s privacy. He is a retreat leader, who not only makes himself available to the public, but has actually published a brochure called “Who Is Michael,” so I don’t understand all this BS about not being able to find out anything about Michael. And also, what is your need to know anyway? I have no need to know anything about Michael, and I think my original letter explains why. The fact that I had an incredible time on the retreat is all I need to know. If I were you, I would respect my best friend’s judgment and honor her response. If you still want to know more about Michael, I suggest you go to a Royal Way Retreat. I would also be suspect of the person who wants to give you a private message and has even set up an e-mail address on Yahoo to discuss Royal Way, rather than openly discussing his or her views with the rest of us. What I really want to say to him or her is: "Have you nothing better to do? Go get a life!"

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 23, 2006 07:44PM

vernacat7:

You seem more suspect.

It appears that your only purpose here is to discourage discussion and defend the group.

Posted by: vernacat7 ()
Date: August 24, 2006 01:50AM

You are right. I am discouraging this meaningless discussion and defending the group. Why? Because you are all wasting precious time discussing something you know nothing about. So this is my final response to all who engage in this nonsense pastime. What I said to ANON1225 stands: Have you nothing better to do? Go get a life!

Date: August 24, 2006 02:11AM

Private converstions have a very legitimate place in life. Just because I want to use an anon email to make initial contact in no way impairs my credibility. I have primary research (not second hand) I want to share on a selective, one on one basis. When I feel like I have enough information to make public (this forum) statements, rest assured, I will. Until then, I will refrain.

Date: August 24, 2006 02:13AM

Please inform us where we can obtain the published document "Who is Michael".

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 24, 2006 04:34AM

vernacat7 turned out to be a message board "troll."

See [en.wikipedia.org]

Please don't post email addresses.

Either communicate through the PM system or post publicly here.

Current Page: 4 of 55

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.