Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: March 27, 2009 01:46PM

Word on the street is that Tony is "sad". Maybe even that he is under tremendous stress and spiritual attack. He needed to take 30 days off, things are so tough. Don't you believe it for a second. In order to feel these things he would have to have a reasonable normally psyche. You must remember that he is a text book narcissist and pathological liar. Here is what is more likely - Tony takes off 30 days and allows other people to preach. Tom Kimball, Joel Arpilleda, Jeremy Stewart. Come on, can't you see it? Ok, let's use cars to spell it out. Tony gives the congregation Yugos as preachers then on Easter Sunday he comes back as guess what? Yep, a Mustang GT! He gets everyones expectation meter set so low that with his public speaking skills and his zeal (for himself) we have, yes - Tony resurrected, on no less, Easter Sunday. Please excuse the parallel. Can you see it now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HMajewski ()
Date: March 28, 2009 12:34AM

Yep, that sounds about right, anything to preserve himself, screw everybody else as long as he gets what he wants! What do you wanna bet he's spending his time away from his responsibilities to pull together his next round of lies? OMG! I can't wait to hear what he comes up with next! It just gets weirder and weirder! What a soap opera! "As Tony's World turns" Tune in tomorrow for a repeat of last years episode, with a twist of crazy! Don't people in leadership ever get tired of hearing the same old bullsh@*%? How come they don't realize they are going in circles? I know they continue to believe his lies and let him rob them blind, but going around in circles has to be becoming more and more obvious as "life change today" never happens! Eighteen years of the same old crap people!! Come on!! I bet he will try to take his show on the road, somewhere "new" where people haven't yet encountered the amazing gifts of Tony Cunningham. LOL!!

Posted by: SilentJ ()
Date: March 28, 2009 01:49AM

This thought came to my mind...

There was always this thing going around about connecting to the right people and leaving your family and making the church your new family. Does anyone recall this? Such as, you are inheriting your parent's sin so you gotta disown them to get "free". Or you have to leave your uninformed and ignorant friends. But it dawned on me... by getting you to cut ties with pre-RLC relationships, you will have no where to return to should you ever decide to leave, and as a result you need Tony's supernatural spiritual covering that much more. I wonder if he thought that through ahead of time or if it was an accident?

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: March 28, 2009 03:35AM

Hey I received this email from the Church of God Ministries
from Pastor Jim Clark, Credentials Chairman (N Ca, Hi, N NV)

"To whom it may concern;
Radiant Life Church has had its credentials removed and is no longer affiliated with the CHOG Anderson, Indiana.

Like wise Tony Cunningham has had his credentials pulled.

We have no authority over this independent congregation.
Sincerely,
Pastor Jim Clark, Credentials Chairman (N Ca, Hi, N NV)"

I also received this email from Ken Hatch Chief Legal Officer
Church of God Ministries

He said
"Dear Mr. Davis:
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Radiant Life Church. I have done some searching in our records for some of the issues that you have raised. I found a Radiant Life Church that was located in Elk Grove, California where Rev Tony Cunningham was the pastor. Our records indicate that the Elk Grove Radiant Life Church closed in 2007, and Tony Cunningham was no longer the pastor there as of 2004. There is a Radiant Life Church in West Sacramento, California but Rev. Tony Cunningham is not listed as the pastor.......

This lines up with the time line when Tony Cunningham stood up in front of the congregation and denounced the Church of God Anderson Indiana. Many people were there that evening!
the interesting thing about this credentialing is why would Tony continue to pose to be part of this association? why the masquerade? why would they have Don Bozley listed as a pastor at Radiant Life Church located at 7710 Stockton Boulevard Sacramento Ca??

That is because Tony has had his own grandiose agenda of starting his own church denomination.

SO WE COULD EASILY SAY TONY IS A RENEGADE REBEL!!!

Doing it his way!

I believe this is a serious issue that Cunningham appears to be using the supposed credentials of COGAI meanwhile operating as an independent renegade. He has been lying to the people in the church and to the people with in other ministries like Turning Point Church of Marysville Washington and to the community at large.

Posted by: TomWilson ()
Date: March 28, 2009 09:43PM

Proverbs 28 (New Living Translation)

1 The wicked run away when no one is chasing them,
but the godly are as bold as lions.

2 When there is moral rot within a nation, its government topples easily.
But wise and knowledgeable leaders bring stability.

3 A poor person who oppresses the poor
is like a pounding rain that destroys the crops.

4 To reject the law is to praise the wicked;
to obey the law is to fight them.

5 Evil people don’t understand justice,
but those who follow the Lord understand completely.

6 Better to be poor and honest
than to be dishonest and rich.

7 Young people who obey the law are wise;
those with wild friends bring shame to their parents.[a]

8 Income from charging high interest rates
will end up in the pocket of someone who is kind to the poor.

9 God detests the prayers
of a person who ignores the law.

10 Those who lead good people along an evil path
will fall into their own trap,
but the honest will inherit good things.

11 Rich people may think they are wise,
but a poor person with discernment can see right through them.

12 When the godly succeed, everyone is glad.
When the wicked take charge, people go into hiding.

13 People who conceal their sins will not prosper,
but if they confess and turn from them, they will receive mercy.

14 Blessed are those who fear to do wrong,
but the stubborn are headed for serious trouble.

15 A wicked ruler is as dangerous to the poor
as a roaring lion or an attacking bear.

16 A ruler with no understanding will oppress his people,
but one who hates corruption will have a long life.

17 A murderer’s tormented conscience will drive him into the grave.
Don’t protect him!

18 The blameless will be rescued from harm,
but the crooked will be suddenly destroyed.

19 A hard worker has plenty of food,
but a person who chases fantasies ends up in poverty.

20 The trustworthy person will get a rich reward,
but a person who wants quick riches will get into trouble.

21 Showing partiality is never good,
yet some will do wrong for a mere piece of bread.

22 Greedy people try to get rich quick
but don’t realize they’re headed for poverty.

23 In the end, people appreciate honest criticism
far more than flattery.

24 Anyone who steals from his father and mother
and says, “What’s wrong with that?”
is no better than a murderer.

25 Greed causes fighting;
trusting the Lord leads to prosperity.

26 Those who trust their own insight are foolish,
but anyone who walks in wisdom is safe.

27 Whoever gives to the poor will lack nothing,
but those who close their eyes to poverty will be cursed.

28 When the wicked take charge, people go into hiding.
When the wicked meet disaster, the godly flourish.

When I read this this morning it spoke to me personally in many ways. Making me consider how this applies to me. I post it hear not for the Leader's of RLC, because it is my conviction that their consciences have been seared, because they have hardened their hearts to those who have been and are being oppressed. However I call on any who are still attending Radiant Life to ask the Lord to give you discernment regarding whether the above ungodly character traits listed above are demonstrated in Tony Cunningham, Dan Flory, Roland Pang and all the other "Elders," Pastors," and staff who have remained at RLC. As the Lord to open your eyes to see ask Him to bring into the light that which is hidden in darkness.

God in his grace and mercy continues to open peoples eyes and people are still leaving a few at a time I just got a call from someone last week telling me that it was hard for them to call me, because they have finally seen and have had God confirm in there hearts that things I have said are true.

Do not be ashamed if yo find yourself in that place, do not give into to the paralysis of analysis by keep second guessing whether you are really seeing what you think you are. It is time to act by leaving and you owe no one an explanation why unless Father specifically tells you to then you are doing it not, because you owe it to those whom you explain it, but simply out of loving voluntary obedience to God. He is not a God of obligation, fear and shame that is religion and has nothing to do with authentic relationship Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: March 29, 2009 03:24PM

Is it legal to publically renounce all association to the Church of God Anderson Indiana when it is written into your bylaws until 2008? By what authority was this done? Was there a vote from the church body to approve a major change in the bylaws?

Date: March 30, 2009 06:39AM

I believe the BY-LAWS are an important issue that we need to keep looking into.
The leadership is hopping that we all get discouraged and walk away.

What they keep forgeting is just how many people they have hurt and the severity of the spiritual, emotional, financual wounds.

somthing else I need some help with.....
Does any one recall the "prophesy" from Martin Scott in 2003?
What what were his words ??

Posted by: Paul74 ()
Date: March 30, 2009 08:41AM

Timetospeak
Is it legal to publically renounce all association to the Church of God Anderson Indiana when it is written into your bylaws until 2008? By what authority was this done? Was there a vote from the church body to approve a major change in the bylaws?

Just a little history regarding the By-laws. A new set of by-laws were approved by the congregation at the 2007 annual business meeting. One of the main thrusts behind the change was the removal of the affiliation to the Church of God Anderson Indiana. During the process of the elders making the changes to the by-laws, it was revealed that Tony had cut all ties to the Church of God Anderson Indiana many years before. That was the first the elders had heard of this as a group (I suspect a few close to Tony had known). The elders agreed that since there had been no real dialogue for years with the group; and since Tony had cut his affiliation years prior, that the relationship had essentially become disolved. The change was announced to the congregation at the 2007 business meeting and it became official in the by-laws. The congregation approved the new by-laws at the meeting.

With regards to the by-laws: Tony was very much in the loop on all changes to the document. Joel Arpilleda was acting as the scribe for the elders when the changes were being made. He made sure Tony Cunningham was made aware of the changes. So when Tony cries about the elders making changes without his knowledge - He is simply not telling the truth! Does the term "liar" ring a bell?

Date: March 30, 2009 11:23AM

Radiant Life Church BY-LAWS

Here are the Radiant Life Church BY-LAWS OLD and New.
I set them up so that you all could see them side by side and compare them.

Posted by: Worship_Big ()
Date: March 30, 2009 12:14PM

Good Evening all,

Been a while but I have a couple things to upload...

1. As far as the lawsuit with the Plant's I have this information to share...
The Plant's were sent an anonymous letter and through some limited forensic deduction the handwriting on the envelope was determined to more than likely be from Kathy Skinner. Some points on this are that the bloggers have been discredited in the past for posting anonymously yet suprise, this letter was sent anonymously. In the letter apparently she was basing her argument that we should all be getting along on the scripture from I Cor. 6:1-7 which was taken out of it's context. Paul was correcting them for making a big deal out of every little thing. Here is a link to a paper which expounds on this

[http://www.scribd.com/doc/6989221/May-Christians-Go-to-Court-Ron-Payne]

2. It seems that the Hired Hand and the church are handling this lawsuit in direct opposition to Kathy's standard uninformed Christianease. What happened to "if you're asked to go a mile... go another", and "settle the matter on the way to court" from the gospels. The Hired hand, nor any of his merry "men" - term used lightly, have made contact directly or through counsel to arbitrate the matter and/or settle it quickly. They seem to be simply going along, heads burried in the sand. If the Plant's are now "unbelievers", as alluded to by Kathy Skinner, then that would make the "I have no Idea what you are talking about" apostle she follows an unbeliever, which in the end would make him a false apostle! Suprise!!!

3. The hired hand is sad... I am so shocked! Are you bull-shitting me???
The false apostle, alleged prophet, failing pastor, flailing businessman, questionable husband... is sad! Well let's just throw some money at him to cheer him up! Sounds eerily like what is happening with the government and the bailouts, doesn't it? Crooked leadership holding out their hands for a few more billion taking no personal responsibility and having no accountability... sound familiar?
Well, it looks like the Hired Hand and his band of men have run the non-profit corporation, formerly known as a church, into the ground and now the CEO needs a month off and a bonus to pull himself together... If he needs a bonus to help him feel better, maybe he should sell one of his previously mentioned assets and take the vacation/sebattical on his own F*n dime, instead of milking the church body for another few thousand clams??? Oh wait, he "deserves" a double portion of honor... What an arrogant SOB!!! I wonder if there's a warning for those in leadership about the consequences of leading people astray???

I digress. The truth is out there. Those who have eyes to see, have seen. The rest have chosen to stay and feed on the sour milk and rotting honey supplied by one who unplugged from the source, then plugged into his own pride, arrogance and press releases a long time ago now... think what you want to think, but taking something that was meant for good and twisting it into something evil sounds like the work of a mere man at best, the enemy of our souls at the worst.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2009 12:22PM by Worship_Big.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.