Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: TomWilson ()
Date: October 30, 2008 12:54AM

Yes! I really like him I have an online store I sell his books in through Amazon actually.

I have recommended Pagan Christianity on here many times. That book was instrumental in me making my final decision to leave institutional christianity as it was confirmation of what God has been showing me for 30 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 30, 2008 01:01AM

Next time I order one of his books I will have to do it through your store!

Posted by: GodisFaithful ()
Date: October 30, 2008 01:18AM

I am very curious, can anyone verify/validate the claims that Tony made about the trip to the DRC (Dem. Rep. of Congo). or even that he went at all? - I remember him stating that at the time you could only get a visa if you were invited by an official... why would any official invite Tony to come solve their problems.... there's no history of success with any drilling for water or other humanitarian mass efforts behind Tony.... Did he even go? Was he truly kidnapped? Was $300 truly stolen from him? Or, did he go off to Amsterdam alone to pretend he was in the DRC and wait for his wife to join him while everyone is interceding for him 24hrs a day through his whole vacation.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: October 30, 2008 01:45AM

Escapee07
Guess Who
Elder Watch: Rohn Ritzema resigned, Ken Bollinger resigned as pastor.

This is interesting, I wish I knew more. If anyone has more details, I would be interested to hear.

* This information is verified as TRUE! Ken Bollinger however is still remaining as an Elder for the mean time. He is just no longer a pastor.

Also, in regards to the "Miracle Healing of sight" potentially being false, as of now, we have no proof that Tony was healed by Doctors via surgery. For now, until someone has any further information, this investigation is laid to rest.

-Ryan-

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: October 30, 2008 01:56AM

Turningpointreject,
Your forgiven and no worries!

-Ryan-

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: October 30, 2008 01:56AM

Ryan,

Please clear out you inbox....

Date: October 30, 2008 03:48AM

hey all,
funny when you google search my name this joint pops up.
Anyways I dont want anything to do with what is going on at the ole RLC now. I left for a reason and to be honest all churches reek of what I experienced at RLC, so whatever, so much for organized religion.

I dedicated 23 years of my life to organized religion and I was more miserable, scared, confused and other descriptive words than I am now.
I wasted 2 years in a school that doesnt do anything for me in the real world. As a matter of fact I dont see it doing anything for the people still there....hmmmmmm.......not gonna send my soma bill payment this month I think.....oh wait I havent for 5 years (Yes Jeremy I get them, they have a special place in my apartment where they can almost level my coffee table, keep sending them!!)

Everybody told me they appreciated me, told me they had heavenly visions for me, that I was gifted, that I would do great things, that I could "prosper financially", that I could fly *cue Rkelly Music*.
The truth is I did absolutely nothing because they where gonna do it for me, I didnt have to work my ass off for myself because Tony was gunna git me uh future! All for only 5 easy payments of my will, my dreams, my time, my money and my choice in who I should marry (ouch!).

The other truth is for as much as everyone kissed my ass for some reason and told me they loved me, not a single one of them (including you) called me for 6 months after I left to see where I was or how I was doing, and I say six months because one of you called me to see if they could borrow a movie next time i came to service. Which means most of you never noticed I was gone, even though I was right in front of your face almost every single damn service ever.

I am at peace my feelings on RLC now because my life is simply fantastic with a little bit of effort on my part to actually make it fantastic. instead of Brandon or Tony or Jon giving me a ugly *ss ring and making my dreams come true.

Am I right....dont know.......am I gonna go to hell.....could be.......but all I know is I was in hell already, I am more scared of who I was than who I am.

There are a few perspectives I think I have gained over the last 5 years since I left.
-We all chose to let RLC do what RLC did to us. For the most part we were all sh*tty people, our lives where a mess and we trusted the "pastors" of RLC to fix us instead of doing it ourselves.
-We all kissed a little *ss to get somewhere in that place, I know my knees are still scabbed from SOMA.
-All the leadership where messed up losers just like us at some point in their life until they miraculously solved all their problems, bought a Thomas Kincade painting and could now counsel others on how to avoid the same problems ("those that cant do, teach" ......anyone?).

With all that said I hope things are made right there, I hope many of these people here and elsewhere can be released from their hurt and betrayal and see justice come to pass.

p.s. You all are hella trippen if you think Jacob Ott was Tony's right hand man.......he would have been too hard to manipulate.

Jesse Mancillas Jr

Date: October 30, 2008 05:37AM

I left over 5 years ago and now one person called me.
I could have been dead and no one would have known.

Isn't it the job of a pastor, to leave the 99 and go get the one?
Just a question.

Date: October 30, 2008 06:03AM

I have a few rhetorical questions: How are physical eyesight and "spiritual vision" connected? Are we to believe that the physically blind are also spiritually blind due to their physical handicap? Are all physically blind people condemned to a less that fulfilling spiritual life because they have no eyesight?

And what does this say about our deaf brothers and sisters? Because they are physically impaired in this manner does it mean they are unable to hear the voice of our Shepard, Jesus Christ (John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice)? What about our mentally impaired brothers and sisters? Are they too condemned to second class citizenry in the Kingdom because they lack in their reasoning ability (The Father: Come let us reason together)?

And what of our brothers and sisters who cannot physically walk? Are they missing out on a deeper relationship with our Savior Jesus because they are unable to walk (Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary).

It is preposterous to think that ones physical vision would have to be corrected (werent the eyeglasses working?) in order to have clearer Spiritual vision.

TurningPointReject

People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: October 30, 2008 07:29AM

1st: Hey Jesse! LOVE your log in. I am sorry that you were not contacted. I am also sorry that when you were contacted at a later date it was so stupidly ridiculous. I know I never contacted you, but I think that a resonable although possible inexcusable reason was that I didn't really know you. (even though we were on the worship team together for a year?) I am also sorry that when you left, it was implied that it was because you were some how in the wrong for something. True or not it shouldn't have been implied. That's your business. Welcome to the forum.

2nd: TPR - At RLC there is a lot of emphasis on symbolism. When they wanted to you to show God you were a living sacrifice they had you jump off the stage into the crowd. When they wanted to show that we were loving God with everything we had, like Mary with the jar of perfume, they had us bust up clay pots with a hammer...(Clay pots were symbolic for something else, I can't remember) There was a LOT of symbolism going on at RLC, I think that is the purpose for the spiritual vision thing. If I remember correctly, Tony did give a disclaimer regarding blind people not being any less than sighted people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.