Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: txB2God ()
Date: October 28, 2008 11:43PM

Tony, I remember when you said you asked God to heal your eyesight and then took off your glasses as a sign of your faith... and waited on God... I was there on that Sunday morning that you reported your healing!...

Why did you not just tell us you had surgery in Canada to correct your eyesight...
What is YOUR the definition of a blind guide...

P.S. INFORMATION FROM CHURCH AFFILIATES IN CANADA

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: October 29, 2008 12:01AM

To Paul Chlds (nd Chrisine) and anyone else who has someone living with them that stared living out side or their own home because of Tony's teachings and the support of leadershp at Radiant Lfe. SEND THE KIDS (NOW ADULTS) HOME. KICK THEM OUT, TELL THEM YOU ARE WRONG.

Paul,your fruit stinks and is rotten. You gave me the worst supposed biblical counsel anyone could receive and it had to do wth my family vx my loyalty to you and the ministry you were leading. Send your illegitamate children home everyone.

Brittany, my heart cries everytime I see or think of you. You may think I do this because I do not care, but I do it because I care about you and your god given family. You are in a very dangerous environment. It is unstable, It wasn't long ago that a domestic violence case was initiated aginst Paul. It wasn't long ago they gave a baby away. It wasn't long ago Paul was wandering the countryside. It is a very immature household. If god has truly resided in them and them in God then none of those things would have happenned. They will be forgiven but they are not right and there has been much division caused that frankly is of Satan. God wants you with your parents for better or worse. God never mandated that children run out on their parents authority but the opposite. Where is the honor? You are honoring people who dp not deserve it. Alright I am done for now. Someday has to tell it. Amen by myself.

Date: October 29, 2008 12:01AM

To Paul Chlds (and Chrisine) and anyone else who has someone living with them that stared living out side or their own home because of Tony's teachings and the support of leadershp at Radiant Lfe. SEND THE KIDS (NOW ADULTS) HOME. KICK THEM OUT, TELL THEM YOU ARE WRONG.

Paul,your fruit stinks and is rotten. You gave me the worst supposed biblical counsel anyone could receive and it had to do wth my family vx my loyalty to you and the ministry you were leading. Send your illegitamate children home everyone.

Brittany, my heart cries everytime I see or think of you. You may think I do this because I do not care, but I do it because I care about you and your god given family. You are in a very dangerous environment. It is unstable, It wasn't long ago that a domestic violence case was initiated aginst Paul. It wasn't long ago they gave a baby away. It wasn't long ago Paul was wandering the countryside. It is a very immature household. If god has truly resided in them and them in God then none of those things would have happenned. They will be forgiven but they are not right and there has been much division caused that frankly is of Satan. God wants you with your parents for better or worse. God never mandated that children run out on their parents authority but the opposite. Where is the honor? You are honoring people who dp not deserve it. Alright I am done for now. Someday has to tell it. Amen by myself.

Date: October 29, 2008 12:34AM

txB2God
Tony, I remember when you said you asked God to heal your eyesight and then took off your glasses as a sign of your faith... and waited on God... I was there on that Sunday morning that you reported your healing!...

Why did you not just tell us you had surgery in Canada to correct your eyesight...

Yikes I was there also. What a snake.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: October 29, 2008 12:43AM

I would challange all of you to go back and look at all of Tony's Supposed Miracles!!
From the Eye Sight to the Stupid Hurricane Stunt in Texas.

I challenge anyone to present one true Miracle!

TONY IS THE PHONY APOSTLE!!!!!

txB2God

Posted by: FantasticVoyage ()
Date: October 29, 2008 12:50AM

I seriously hope this eyesight thing is a joke! Please tell me that it wasn't a hoax! Please!! I have often thought about that particular "miracle" because it seemed so cool that God would do something like that for his kid, even though it wasn't necessary. That, and he used Ethan's eyes as the litmus test for how amazing his new eyes were. But if it wasn't God...

Oh, my my my. This creates a new twist in the soap opera. Do you have the doctor's name, by chance? I have been looking for a good one...

Posted by: GodisFaithful ()
Date: October 29, 2008 12:56AM

I was there as well. That's a bold statement, and while I could believe it, I'm curious how that was discovered

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: October 29, 2008 01:14AM

txtb2god

"txB2God

To ALL!
We are researching the validity to this statement so post remarks, but don't take it as truth quite yet. We want to keep to the integrity of this site. Until further notice.......

PS. I too am astonished at the potential truth of this statement. Tony remarked that God healed him of this eye problem as a prophetic sign that he would have Prophetic eyesite into the future. His "Spiritual Vision" would increase.

We will let you all know soon if it is true. If anyone has ligit information on the matter, please PM me.

-Ryan-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2008 01:15AM by Deja Vu.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: October 29, 2008 02:44AM

I have heard some more about the Sunday meeting.The thing about the Sunday General Assembly Business Meeting FIASCO was that the elders have had ample time to figure out what the law regarding salary disclosure is, and they did NOT come in prepared to answer that question but danced around the issue making themselves look noble."we want to make sure that this is the legal and right thing to do" How much time does it take to look up the laws online or consult with a lawyer about that issue. They had PLENTY of time to get it straight but they didn't...What are they hiding?

Oh yeah, I don't appreciate Tony using my family as an example. ESPECIALLY when you over simplified the situation and made it seem like an average everyday thing. It is NOT and you KNOW it.

Posted by: Paul74 ()
Date: October 29, 2008 03:13AM

Well I am new to the forum. I've been browsing since June and thought i would add a few items here.

I was at the business meeting and know someone who was at the 2 meetings that the elders had with the church staff. If you ask me, I think the elders are stuck bewteen openess and the law. I am not trying to defend them. They should be open and honest with the members of the church. I for one want full disclosure of the truth. I also know that that since tony is a employee that they can't talk about everything.

But my friend told me that when they had a meeting with the staff that one of the pastors said that tony had been disciplined by the elders. I don't know for what only that he was. My friend told me that tony admitted to it at the next meeting with the staff. Tony didn't give specifics. I'd like to find out though. I am very unconfortable sitting under the teaching of a man who is held in account by the elders & i don't know what its about.

Many of us are confused about what is happening. People I speak to are saying that they have been sensing something for many months. I for one wonders if it has something to do with tony's lack of or desire to be under the covering of a formal church structure. I understod that RLC was under the Asemblies of God, but that he wanted to be removed from the covering. God does not desire independance but healthy dependance and interdependance. I believe that he wants His Body (the church) to be connected - not seperated. Not healthy.

Anyway that's my 2 cents worth.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.