Current Page: 34 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: June 23, 2008 09:50PM

I like this response about the ELDER greg huth:

Transparent you said it all! here is a guy that is a power hungry "Want-a-bee Tony Clone" if ever! this guy singel handely has mentaly screwed up so many lives and takes the attitude that once people break off their sole tie with him that "oh they were never realy one of us" what the chozen dirty dozen? it is interesting once you step out of the spiritual stronghold of Radiant Life Cult and renounce the un holy soul ties you can begin to walk in peace with Christ. I had not heard any thing about Randy punching Greg in the Face wow I'm sure that was a well deserved punch. :-D

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 23, 2008 09:51PM

Transparent you said it all! here is a guy that is a power hungry "Want-a-bee Tony Clone" if ever! this guy singel handely has mentaly screwed up so many lives! then he takes the attitude that once people break off their sole tie with him that "oh they were never realy one of us, (Judging ones Christianity)" or does he mean that they are not one of the chozen dirty dozen? it is interesting once you step out of the spiritual stronghold of Radiant Life Cult and renounce the un-holy soul ties you can begin to walk in peace with Christ.
I had not heard any thing about Randy punching Greg in the Face wow I'm sure that was a well deserved punch. :-D

if radiant life was a healthy church they would not be loosing so many of the core families. Huth is such a controling manipulator look at his influence he has over the people on staff. all his forms of relationship are based on that false teaching taken from Glations 6:6 you got to pay for you bible training.

an elder in need, is most likely a blood sucking leech,

Posted by: angels watching ()
Date: June 24, 2008 08:07AM

Yes i agree the whole discipleship thing went way overborard. I remember every sunday morning my family and i would enter into from the front and all three services tony's men and all those brainwashed people, would stand and compete to see who gets the most people to disciple, it was so awful cause it would scare the new people away, i always noticed how there was wanna be tony's people that acted like him ate the same restaurants where he ate, they all bought or tried to buy mustangs, and dressed like him, these people were not acting like themselvesbut they were going and doing what tony did. Even down to coffee they all went to starbucks instead of plantation coffee which was an excellent coffee house and served way better coffee than starbucks and they had the best desserts and they made it fresh unlike starbucks where they have hard dry nasty desserts. And one thing I didnt get that they all support coco cola but there was no support for plantation. Why? I can tell you why because the people that were in coco cola were the Sellers they were TOny worshippers, like Loretta Sellers, and I know the former owners of Plantation Coffee House, they were great and down to earth people who didnt worship Tony so they were put down because of that. When i saw all that I was so turned off by Tony it wasnt even right how therewas so much favortism. Thats not what church is about, the pastor of the church should never have people only certain people so close to him, and its even worst when wives submit to Tony and not to their own husbands. Its like Tony has more than one wife, Rose is the one he loves but than he has all these concubines. News flash TONY those days were okay in the Bible days, this generation its called aldutery. Hope these pastors and elders get their head straight, before God interferes and all you " Christians" know that wont be pretty.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 24, 2008 12:00PM

Here is the deal. Radiant Life church started out as Elk Grove Community Church It started out with some incredible people that to this day love the Lord. But even these people have been over looked taken advantage and neglected by Tony they have sat back and watched the teachings of Tony go astray. They look out over the congregation and there hearts have been broken to see so many people leave. They have endured the Discipeling/Shepparding Movement, Spiritual Parenting to the misuse of self proclaiming himself an Apostle. Tony in his reckless pursuit to become great in the spiritual Kingdome has misused of his authority over so many of these Faithful ones. I have asked some of these folks why do you stay what are you holding onto? And here is the response these old timers have sat back silently hopping and praying for a return to the old days there afraid of the retaliation Tony will deal out or the judgment and condemnation they would receive for leaving. They are simply afraid!!!

Then there is the group of faithful ones who have who have bitten into the teachings of Tony they have hooked onto the wave of the moment and been tossed around like a bath toy on the ocean. They have poured their hearts and soul into all that Tony teaches only to find that that the advice and teachings from the Tony end up leaving them more confused financially ruined and in need of God . So these people have made the decision to leave the church and they are immediately demonized and pointed out to the congregation that because they have asked questions about the teachings of Tony they are causing dissention among the flock.

So if you’re attending rlc and you start asking questions and see how quickly you get silenced/counseled to shut up and questioning Tony's Authority. You may even get a visit from a couple of the elders at your door step. If you do decide to leave please break it off completely that means cut off your children going to the youth events your spous needs to stop meeting with any one affiliated with Tony’s inter circle or his core group clones.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: June 25, 2008 12:23AM

braveheart, you are so right. Your descriptions are very close to the same experience and observations that I saw there. Tony is misleading many people and it is ashame.

Date: June 26, 2008 09:46AM

What ever happened to Cornerstone? What happened to the productions that were developing under the creative wrighting skills of Don Bozley? oh no! He got consumed by Tony! That's right some how Tony has conviensed Don that he should be assisting Tony with wrighting his books of false teachings. Oh well
at least people can now read what Tony teaches on the surface. But look out! it's what is lurking arround the corner in the family(covenant) groups or lurking in the 2:42 groups, lurking in the discipleship and lurking in soma school!
this book actualy puts Tony's theology out there for you to see for yourself. It is all about what you do to be saved to be counted as a worthy son or daughter. It is all about preformance based love and preformnce acceptance!
Tony does not preach Grace he is very reluctent to practice grace himself.
Don was part of the church in West Sac with Pastor Dave Lowsley. a realy great guy but would Tony ever reconize Dave and Tony never invited Dave to speak NO NO NO!
remember this Tony is a super competive person who likes to have total control and Tony will not tolorate any one questioning his authority.

Date: June 26, 2008 11:01AM

soma school is an adult form of vacation bible school! you will walk away with a worthless paper and a brainwashed mind!

on of Tony's classes is called 'the Heart Of David' basicly tony teaches you that David was a normal guy but accomplished great things! over 66 books in the bible are adout David or by David. in tonys teachings he makes you believe if you want to ammount to any thing in the eyes of God then you better start working harder and doing more!

this is Tony's mission 'to be as gerat as David' that is what he is all about and if he steps on you trying to advance his cause to bad for you!

Date: June 26, 2008 01:04PM

BraveHeart
What ever happened to Cornerstone? What happened to the productions that were developing under the creative wrighting skills of Don Bozley? oh no! He got consumed by Tony! That's right some how Tony has conviensed Don that he should be assisting Tony with wrighting his books of false teachings. Oh well
at least people can now read what Tony teaches on the surface. But look out! it's what is lurking arround the corner in the family(covenant) groups or lurking in the 2:42 groups, lurking in the discipleship and lurking in soma school!
this book actualy puts Tony's theology out there for you to see for yourself. It is all about what you do to be saved to be counted as a worthy son or daughter. It is all about preformance based love and preformnce acceptance!
Tony does not preach Grace he is very reluctent to practice grace himself.
Don was part of the church in West Sac with Pastor Dave Lowsley. a realy great guy but would Tony ever reconize Dave and Tony never invited Dave to speak NO NO NO!
remember this Tony is a super competive person who likes to have total control and Tony will not tolorate any one questioning his authority.

I would rather read Dr. Seuss book Braveheart... there is more spiritual revelation in them!!! lol

Date: June 26, 2008 04:33PM

yeah DR. Seuss did not break up married coupels and turn people away from God with any of his books. :-D

What is up with the submission teaching by Tony? he gets these married coupels convienced that they need to be submitted to the chain of command or spiritual authority. This is where so much of the false teaching starts. for example if a couple are atending rlc but the husband is questioning this teaching and specificly the overwhelming amount of devotion given to Tony & his wife Rose. what is Rose teaching these women? why have wives moved out of their homes leaving the husbands and submitting to Tony? then hear Tony slander the husband to justify the wife living with a pastor or elder.

Date: June 26, 2008 11:11PM

BraveHeart
yeah DR. Seuss did not break up married coupels and turn people away from God with any of his books. :-D

What is up with the submission teaching by Tony? he gets these married coupels convienced that they need to be submitted to the chain of command or spiritual authority. This is where so much of the false teaching starts. for example if a couple are atending rlc but the husband is questioning this teaching and specificly the overwhelming amount of devotion given to Tony & his wife Rose. what is Rose teaching these women? why have wives moved out of their homes leaving the husbands and submitting to Tony? then hear Tony slander the husband to justify the wife living with a pastor or elder.

I really agree with angel up on the above posts.... Tony I believe wants concubines for himself... though not physicaal... he has many spiritual concubines I believe... and even though nothing physical may take place... it is a matter of the heart and Jesus adresses us all .... about the LUST issue. Thats how I see it.... He has a big "women" following...

Current Page: 34 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.