Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: November 18, 2009 11:16PM

[forum.culteducation.com]
ANNIVERSARY OF AN HISTORIC DAY IN FALSE CHRISTIANITY,FALSE PROPHETIC, APOSTOLIC MINISTRY WITH MONEY,POWER,POLITICAL GAIN MASKED AS A LOVING CARING GIVING ENTITY.........SCARY

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 19, 2009 10:21AM

Hello,

I would like to announce this is my new account, because I lost my password to not only my last account, but to my email as well. So I am starting a new one.

This is Conner. I wanted to first start out by explaining my new name, although it may be self evident I would like to get detailed. I choose this name because of the love and freedom I have found in Christ. There have been many shortcomings, and I have realized just how sinful I am when I let myself loose, that when I am not on the leash of what the people of TPC care about me, I am able to fall without judgement, and get up without criticism. I have found the truth, and the disillusionment is still trying to impact my life choices.

And I wanted to state and talk about what is happening with the RLC news paper article.

I was so happy when I read it, every word of destruction bringing a sense of clarity. I was grateful, very grateful. She did an amazing job, and held no punches. I can only hope it won't take that for TPC to bring themselves to the light. So as to not give Christianity a worse name, they do a good job of that already.

It is sad to see people loose faith in God, but it is easy to see who's faith was in God in the first place. Although that does not make the pain of loosing a brother or sister in the Lord anymore difficult, it might have served to say...they might not have been saved if their faith wasn't in God.

Now I don't know if predestination is or is not true. I believe that sometimes it seems to answer questions, just as free will seems to answer questions. Where is the line. I don't know and beyond an intellectual curiosity I couldn't care less (i did steal that line from Justin peters)

What does matter is that many people will be hurt. I hope to be there for them. They might not trust me, and I hope they don't it would be my privilege to show them a life, sinful, yet still pleasing to God, because of Christ in me.

They will see no fancy prayers, no worship that makes you feel guilty if you don't jump up and down like a robot of the youth church century, no having to be somebody your not, no wacky people yelling in tongues.

Just what Christ did, live the gospel. Be an example of hard work, love, and integrity.

I now work for UPS as a part-time driver helper. My driver is one if the not most hard working, loving people I have met.

He has more compassion than a pastor and works harder than one too, yet he is the one living a life that is modest and conservative.

Well thats all for now.
TAD

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: November 21, 2009 10:44AM

Conner! I am ECSTATIC about your post. I have been keeping you in my prayers, and I am 100 percent certain that I'm not the only one praying for healing for your crushed heart and messed-with mind. God is so faithful! THANK YOU for posting this report. I wanna literally jump for joy! But I'm in my car, so I'll do that later. :)

A note on predestination: The Scriptures say that those whom He FOREKNEW He predestined to be conformed to the image of Christ. For me, that helps clarify how it seems to work. God didn't eeny-meenie-miney-mo us to salvation or damnation. He merely knew ahead of time how each of us would choose; and those He knew would respond to His call, He THEREFORE predesitned to be placed in that process of being changed into His Son's image. Now, God is sovereign, and I don't pretend to understand fully that tension between sovereign will and free will, but I know that freewill is legit, so God's not making robots. Anyway, I see YOU being conformed to His image, according to His kind intention toward you. THAT'S THE BEST KIND OF NEWS IN THE WORLD!

You might have felt like you were going to fall and fall and fall, but He had (and has) hold of you, dear brother.

With much love in Christ,

LP

Posted by: Mville04 ()
Date: November 21, 2009 04:11PM

Last night a special was broadcast on the Eric Hogue show KFIA-710 Sacremento. It dealt with the cult like behavior of Tony Cunningham and the RLC. During this, one caller from Marysville went on and spoke about the connection with TPWOC. No, it wasn't me.
I recorded the show and am now trying to figure out how to post it or send it.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: November 21, 2009 11:26PM

False apostle Tony( baloney )Cunningham you finally have a talk show about you. Your DNA is still here at TPCWOC and your spiritual son false apostle Mike Villamor is just as deceiving as you are.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2009 11:51PM by buddy.

Date: November 22, 2009 12:38PM

Hopfully we will have a link here for the video thanks to BraveHeart.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2009 12:41PM by Mville04.

Posted by: Wounded Warrior ()
Date: November 22, 2009 12:46PM

Way to go Conner! I agree with Learning Point. You have fallen but you are in GOOD hands-the Lords!!! He who began a good work in you is faithful to complete it!!
I, on the other hand, have been struggling as I discovered that one of Mike and Cindy's henchmen who was responsible for us leaving TP, has left TP. I have tried to get an apology from that person since now they also "see the light" but an apology has not come and I am still hurting. They did us great harm and I am still reeling from the memory. To say that I felt betrayed is to minimize what had happened. They were so called "friends" but now I cannot believe that anything they said that was "encouraging" or "edifying" was anything but lies, lies, lies!!! Please pray for me!

Date: November 22, 2009 01:34PM

I think you will all be able to download the show here [www.sendspace.com] at sendspace.

Yes, it works! The big orang download button is near the bottom.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2009 01:37PM by Mville04.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 22, 2009 02:28PM

Mville04
You did it!!! thanks for all your hard work.

Date: November 22, 2009 03:37PM

Dear LP and WW,

Thank you for your prayers, I am sure I have been blessed because of them. Also I encourage you WW that the people that hurt you are probably hurting too, they are failures and they are coming to recognize that. They not only failed you, they failed themselves. Please be patient with them as they go through this painful process of recognizing just what they have done.

Right now I am at a place (church) right now where you are free to ask questions, free to not agree, free to think. The church is a sister church of Mars Hill, and although I don't agree biblically about everything they say involving Calvinism, although i tend to be more Calvinistic, they have no problem with me talking to them about questions that I have. They have been a balance of warmth, not overly caring, and not ignoring me either. I have vastly enjoyed this church.... I would also like to note that church has become less about the pastor, although his character does play a part in if I stay or not, it is not the focal point of me going to church. I have visited several churches where I enjoy the pastor, dislike his preaching, and decide not to return, nothing against them but I rather listen to a sermon I find enjoyable. I was shocked when I talked to pastors who were not offended when I told them this...and them knowing that I visited their church, and still do not attend.

Other than this I would like to say the radio show was very helpful, and I would agree with Eric Hogue, Church has been very helpful in receiving healing. Mainly because I can just talk about my experience with them. It is like a free biblical councilmen.

Note: LP if you would still like to borrow that Justin Peters Video come get it this Sunday... cause there is a wait list on who wants to borrow it. And you will get bumped down to get it... and trust me you will get to watch it faster through me, than to order it... Took a month to get to me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.