Current Page: 79 of 204
Re: R.B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: objectivetruth ()
Date: October 24, 2007 09:50PM

Truthtesty... it seems you're the only one left here.

Nobody else cares because you've belabored your point so as to reveal yourself as the unbalanced individual you are. And what's sad is that you've completely destroyed what was once a very constructive thread containing great information.

It's people like you who completely wreck these types of forums for the rest of us who would have a dialog rather than than Hitler-like, fanatical rants that never cease.

The rest of us would love it if you found some other place to haunt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 24, 2007 11:28PM

objectivetruth:

Please don't start a "flame war" through name calling.

The last comments you made were not "objective" or helpful, but rather just insults.

If you have something to say, just say it.

Date: October 25, 2007 12:44AM

Flame war? Are you completely serious? If so, kindly look back through the many pages of posts that you yourself have approved... flames and personal attacks from Truthtesty that go on for pages and pages, and have completely ruined the value once contained in this thread.

A responsible moderator would have long ago addressed the insults Truthtesty has heaped upon others who posted here. After all, that is what a moderator does.

Date: October 25, 2007 01:35AM

objectivetruth:

If you have something to contribute do so. Otherwise, what is your purpose here?

If you have nothing to contribute move on.

Date: October 25, 2007 02:19AM

My purpose here was to gain some valuable insights from fellow Christians regarding Theime and Theime spin-off churches, one of which I have been attending for 20+ years. Prior to Truthtesty's hijack of this thread, some good thoughts and ideas were being exchanged which had helped me along in confirming my realization that something is not right with my church.

I'm just asking that this forum be moderated fairly and consistently. Truthtesty has done nothing but lambast and scourge anyone who would disagree with him, and has done so using hateful, bitter words and attacks.... all approved by you, moderator. And you're asking me to move on?

I'm just asking that this thread be useful again, rather than being dominated by someone who is allowed, by you, to behave in a tyrannical manner not befitting a Christian forum.

Date: October 25, 2007 10:22AM

objectivetruth:

Again, if you wish to contribute do so. Your posts have been approved and you have the right to offer your input/opinions.

Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: October 26, 2007 06:18AM

To the Forum:

It seems Thieme sought-out the areas where Dr. Chafer specifically said: "it is not given to man", "cannot be known", "not fully revealed", "not enough is revealed", etc... These are the areas where Thieme created his extreme predjudiced theories or where Thieme jumps to an extreme anti-human theory.

Note Chafer says Vol 2 page 313-314

Quote:
"In His death, He shrank back, not from physical pain, nor from the experience of quitting the physical body, but, when contemplating the place of a sin bearer and the anticipa­tion of being made sin for us, He pleaded that the cup might pass. The death of Christ was wholly on behalf of others; yet, while both the physical and the spiritual aspects of death were demanded in that sacri­fice which He provided, it is not given to man, when considering the death of Christ, to disassociate these two the one from the other.

Vol. 7 page 80 (summarizing) Dr. Chafer said in reference to "John 19:28 “It is finished”" No man in this world can know exactly what Christ went through.

More examples:

Vol. 5, Page 264 sprinkling the mercy seat Dr. Chafer "not fully revealed"

Vol. 5, Page 266 In reference to the controversy of Christ entering the heavenly sanctuary with blood. Chafer "not enough is revealed"

Truthtesty

Date: October 26, 2007 06:41AM

To the Forum:

Among the many aspects of revelation mentioned by Chafer Vol 1 p 60 (summarizing) , one of them is that Divine Revelation to man is only a fraction of God's knowledge. deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law”.

Regardless of how much anyone studies, it remains that God still has secrets.

Truthtesty

Date: October 27, 2007 09:51PM

obj: Truthtesty... it seems you're the only one left here.

Truthtesty: False.

obj: Nobody else cares because you've belabored your point so as to reveal yourself as the unbalanced individual you are.

Truthtesty: "Nobody else" You don't speak for everyone. Unbalanced? That is just an insult. The facts are the exact opposite of what you say. It takes very balanced mind to unweave Thieme's deception. I have researched and provided factual information to make it easier for people to read and recover from Thieme's abuse. This is just an attempt at character assasination, not honest debate. When someone's arguement or position is found to be untenable (not defensible) the only thing left to try to win the debate is character assasination(and throwing the kitchen sink).

obj: And what's sad is that you've completely destroyed what was once a very constructive thread containing great information.

Truthtesty: Who's sad? This forum is not destroyed, it's just not under your control. Therefore you attack not only me, but also the moderator. The information from previous posters is still there for the people who are currently here and for future readers. Instead of whining why don't you create another forum of your own?

obj: It's people like you who completely wreck these types of forums for the rest of us who would have a dialog rather than than Hitler-like, fanatical rants that never cease.

Truthtesty: Again it is you who is ranting with your false accusations. You want control so bad that you would tell the moderator that they are not doing thier job right. The forum is not wrecked, let alone "completely wrecked". You would just as soon the moderator get so tired of the bickering that they would shut this thread down. Then you'd think you've won.

I have no problems with debate and dialog, as anyone can clearly see, if they have an open mind.

It is you who is ranting, with your false accusations. Where is your factual information? You don't haven't presented any. While everyone can see that I have provided and will continue to provide factual information for current and future readers.

obj: The rest of us would love it if you found some other place to haunt.

Truthtesty: You say the "rest of us" Who is "us"? I know there are some people here who are not described in your "us". Quit complaining and form your own forum elsewhere. If you can PM "the rest of us" then why don't you do so? Instead of insulting and attacking myself and the moderator?

And falsehood does find the truth haunting.

obj: My purpose here was to gain some valuable insights from fellow Christians regarding Theime and Theime spin-off churches, one of which I have been attending for 20+ years. Prior to Truthtesty's hijack of this thread, some good thoughts and ideas were being exchanged which had helped me along in confirming my realization that something is not right with my church.

Truthtesty: Quit playing the victim. Again you can form your own group. No one can hijack a forum. People input information by choice here. It's seems you are on your way, except you are obsessed with attacking me, and you need to form a group by PMing members and asking them if they'd like to join your group. Quit expecting everything to be done for you. Do it yourself.

obj: I'm just asking that this forum be moderated fairly and consistently. Truthtesty has done nothing but lambast and scourge anyone who would disagree with him, and has done so using hateful, bitter words and attacks....

Truthtesty: False. Your asking for a whole lot more than that. Your trying to tell the moderator to kick me off. This is the same as "orthodox" at the top of the last page. It's just a guess, but I'd say you and orthodox are probably the same person. I'd say you are harassing this forum with false accusations against me to get into a fight, especially at the top of each page because it is the most visible.

I have not attacked anyone in an intelligent dialog or debate. Although, I have defended myself from Thiemites.

I have "done nothing but"? It is you who falsely accusing. How many factual posts from Arndt and Gingrich, Dr. `Chafer, Dr. Wall, Dr. Lifton etc... are you intentionally ignoring? Just because you consider those facts "haunting" doesn't mean that others do. You are not even being honest with the facts presented on this forum. Again you more intrested in starting a fight than factual evidence.

obj: all approved by you, moderator. And you're asking me to move on?

Truthtesty: You should form your own group, by asking members if they'd like to join your group.

Attacking with falsehoods is different than disagreeing with me. If someone wants to disagree with me that's fine, bring the evidence and we will research in a scholarly manner.

It is much more likely that you do not like the facts presented(or the company), and instead of providing evidence to get a clear picture and to do honest research, you have opted to merely try to alter people's perception of the facts by trying to assign falsehoods.

Some would say that they think that Thieme is cultic, but not a cult. That's fine, they are allowed to say what they want, but bring the evidence if it exists. I disagree, and the evidence states otherwise. Thieme is a cult from both the regenerate and the unregenerate definition. I have provided factual evidence to support my conclusions.

I asked the people to describe thier idea of what the difference between cult and cultic is and they didn't respond.

From Truthtesty to Synergy: Posted: 09-29-2007 04:54 AM
"You say Thieme is "cult-like, or cultish, but not cult", would you explain to us in your own words what you think the difference is between these descriptions?" Synergy never explained the differences.

obj: I'm just asking that this thread be useful again, rather than being dominated by someone who is allowed, by you, to behave in a tyrannical manner not befitting a Christian forum.

Truthtesty: Another false accusation. If you can't handle the presentation of truthful facts and it "feels like" tyranny to you, I'll ask you to research study the definition of tyranny. You are speaking on a cult forum and they would recognize a tyrannical cult leader.

I am a very vocal member, but that does not mean that I am in "tyrannical control" of this forum. Don't blame me for christians or non-christians choosing not to post. They have complete free choice to post or not to post. I am member as well. I will continue to post what I think is important, not just for current readers, but also for future readers.

The forum is as useful as it always was. Right now it's just not as active. This is normal.

This is a cult forum about truth. Christians and non-christians alike are allowed to share thier experiences, factfind, debate and dialog as long as they don't break the forum rules.

Truthtesty

Date: October 27, 2007 10:54PM

Testy:

If you don't think I'm alone, I would ask that you back up and read the messages from MANY other posters agree that this place has become your personal soapbox.

Control of the forum? Is this a conspiracy website? Nope, classic debate technique -- the Straw Man. You manufacture a motive or project your own behavior on an opponent. Nobody "controls" a forum, it's me of wanting control when you have singlehandedly hijacked this forum and blister anyone who would question you with personal attacks... myself included in that group now.

Trying to tell the moderator to kick you off? Again, debate technique at work here - the Ransberger Pivot. No, I'm not trying to get you kicked off. Others here have already done that. I'm just puzzled that the moderator has allowed you to attack others here.

Funny thing is, I DON'T disagree with your stance on Thieme. You present your facts very well and in a line-by-line manner that I happen to like, but over time you've come to the point where you seem to want to scourge anyone who might disagree with you. Is that constructive? Do you think people are going to stick around? Maybe it doesn't matter to you.

Current Page: 79 of 204

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.