Current Page: 28 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: March 29, 2007 07:53PM

Polar Bear do you remember Cheryl used to feed us that scripture about forgiveness...It was something along the lines of you cant forgive unless you are forgiven by the person who you are resentful towards. I cant be bothered looking it up. If that scripture was true it sounds like I could never be free whilst Cheryl has a grudge against me?
What does everyone think?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Polar Bear ()
Date: March 29, 2007 08:17PM

I'm sorry BBC, I don't remember that (we'll just talk amongst ourselves over here...) Do you think that is true, that you can never be free whilst Cheryl has a grudge?

Date: March 29, 2007 08:23PM

I am a very sensitive person and I am aware that in the early days Cheryl handed me over to Satan. As you can imagine I was already broken but I cant describe to you what that was like. But as I got stronger I realised that God was bigger than her. The effect of her turning my best friends against me is massive . Since I have got some of my friends back on this site I feel , released and am healing now. So yes it depends how much she hates you . She did hate me and she was very jealous of me. All I can say Polar is she went full out to destroy my existence... That she nearly did but, didnt quite manage it. The power of witchcraft is not as strong as Gods power....

Posted by: Polar Bear ()
Date: March 29, 2007 09:40PM

Thank you for sharing that, BBC. I appreciate that some of the things you have shared are deep heart issues, and must be very painful. It must be a very heavy weight to feel that someone hates you so much as to want to destroy you.
It feels like this is 'our time', that the seasons have come around and that things are changing. Maybe it's spring in the air, and maybe it's other things happening, but it feels here, with this and us, that we are at a crossroads. What do others feel?
One of the daily readings this morning read;

"What great blessings there are for you people that are crying now! You will be happy and laughing."

Perhaps this is a time we can start to leave some of the burdens we've been carrying for so long behind...

Date: March 29, 2007 10:13PM

I think youre right Polar I think it is our time...
Ive waited 15 years in exile for this...

Date: March 29, 2007 11:10PM

FireFly, Polarbear and onlyme you may find this site a help ...
It helped me..
[www.allaboutcounseling.com]
Love,
BBC x

Posted by: firefly ()
Date: March 30, 2007 01:26AM

I think that with time you get hindsight and distance and that always helps to move on from things. So i think that in time we may become less defensive and critical? (dunno if thats the right word) but i don't think we'll ever just sit back and take everything in, and i think its dangerous to be like that.

I don't believe that the other person has to forgive you, or say sorry to you before you can truly forgive. If it's true then that potentially means that kcf will always hold somethin over us. I think forgiving someone is you coming to terms with what they've done and choosing to not let it rule your life and not let it be something you always hold. Regardless of whether they ever say sorry (and there may well be more chance of hell freezin over than cheryl doyle bein sorry) i don't think it should be something to hold out for, you can begin to let it go and move on and then if they ever do come to any of us asking forgiveness we can be ready to extend it.

Yetigoose- i think there is a right way and a wrong way to mention names. It's true that there are more people responsible for this that just Cheryl and Dave. But bear in mind that every1 is controlled and comes under their/her rule- and many did what they did on command to stay on her right side.

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: March 30, 2007 01:39AM

it was always a bad thing in the fellowship to be angry or display any anger,now we are not at kcf this anger has come out and i think rightly so .some of the people were very young when they were damaged in the fellowship by c and d doyle,m and g watts and the others.it was'nt the fault of these young people but they still bear the scar's the sad thing is that they no longer want anything to do with church or God,and that rests squarely on the shoulders of the leadership of the fellowship.i my self echo what firefly said i'm very wary of churches now,but i must say i dont in anyway blame God,and i know there are good honest people in the church.i get very upset when i see some of the once lovely families that have been desroyed.when you think of the dedication services held at kcf where they promised before God to care for the children only to turn on them and hurt them,you wicked lot at kcf,shame on you.this wont go away,there are too many people who know the truth pf the abuse at kcf.you know what?,i'm so glad i dont go there anymore,no more stupid teachings that did'nt mean anything,no more slain in the spirit and if you didnt fall backward you were resisting God,it was all so false.remember cheryls so called holy rolling,people ! alot of it was straight out of dubious books,so were a lot of the teachings,because i read these books myself.WAKE UP MEMBERS OF KCF YOU'VE BEEN DUPED,WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SWILK !

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: March 30, 2007 01:47AM

Firefly,thats a question ive always asked,does she know how deceived she is? does she beleive its all from God? Maybe i'll never know.Help please!

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: March 30, 2007 01:48AM

Hello Polarbear,bbc and fire fly.
I left seventeen years ago. I relate to firefly in the way I did become the person they expected me to be. I was the most cynical sixteen year old ever. I was smoking cannabis, eating wizz, clubbing in rave clubs. I was arrogant, ill mannered, in fact I was a real rebal without a clue. I wanted to lash out because I was angry. I was angry with myself for staying so long, I was angry for them for hurting me, I was angry with my christian friends for ignoring me, I was angry that they pitied me. I rebelled against all that by being bad. I don't regret ever feeling like that. It is very natural to feel like that.It is a part of healing. When you finish grieving for a relationship, especcially if it has wounded you inside, the hurting turns into anger and from that should then come the, they think I am nothing without them i'll show them and you get on with your life and live it the best you can. You will find one day you will be able to forgive them but you will never forget the damage done to you . You learn from it and it makes you more cynical. But being cynical is what stops you from getting into a similar position again it also gives you reason to question what is right and what is wrong. And your natural goodness inside will help you know if a message is right or wrong. Seriously you guys need to go on to google and type in flying spaghetti monster. It will blow your mind and give you a good giggle too.

Current Page: 28 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.