Current Page: 19 of 95
Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: Liverpool Writer ()
Date: March 20, 2007 07:26PM

The Charity Commission lists Kirkby Christian Fellowship as Fellowship for Christian Services [b:cf7e5d52ab]here[/b:cf7e5d52ab].

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: March 21, 2007 12:30AM

Hi Han,
Good scripture and one that sums up the activities of Cruella Doyle. I too was one of those little ones but Im all grown up now. And I wont stop untill the truth is heard .....

Date: March 21, 2007 02:10AM

Hi Only me. is when i read about you and how you feel 'burnt out' because of this 'fellowship' that makes me determined to challenge kcf. I heard folk say 'its better than i was before' is this a tacid acceptance that it was 'off-beam' before? As for the 'now' I believe its worst than ever the control is still there, the manipulation the fear. As I've already said here, they want you to sign your life away. If this was a main stream church. this would have been sorted years ago. But they set themselves up as the high and mighty. No one would feel the gentle breeze of grace on their cheek, but a chill wind of judgement at their back. Their time for explaining is comming, they will not sit this one out.

Posted by: brokenbycheryl ()
Date: March 21, 2007 04:52AM

When I was a member this church we had to sign a covenant that we were one hundred percent committed to the fellowship and the leadership an to each other. That meant unconditional love. Part of this covenant said that if we were ever in trouble that Cheryl and the leaders would be there for us . When my life went down the pan in a big way there was no-one there for me except a family friend who was in the fellowship. Without that person I would have truly gone down the pan. So I would say to anyone in KCF the agreement you are being asked to sign is all one sided. All that Cheryl is interested in is that she has your complete submission. It is a one sided agreement. Also how insecure does Cheryl feel that she has to get people to sign a piece of paper as proof of commitment.. I tell you that paper has more value used as toilet roll

Posted by: John W ()
Date: March 21, 2007 04:50PM

I too signed this covenant, even at this point I was not fully committed to the fellowship. It was the easy way rather than telling them it was a silly idea to get people to sign this paper. Like most things I knew it was a 5 minute wonder – I can’t remember anyone talking about it afterwards.

Why do they need people to sign a letter saying they agree with everything 'chez' and 'kak' say and do. I can think of two reasons, both bad.

1) They don’t trust their flock so they need some feed back. See above why this would not work.

2) To re-inforce the control they have over people, there will be people praying over this and the only answer which will be allowed will be this must be ‘Of God’ and therefor everything Chez & Kak do/say must be from God. Control must be kept up to date.

I was looking at the fellowships Charity returns – their main aim is to spread the word. It would be better to think how we are going to move forward before getting statements. If we follow one line than we can ask if anyone can help with that line rather than trying to fit general statements into what we need.

Yours John

Posted by: dragonflyer ()
Date: March 21, 2007 08:31PM

Glad to have found this site,its about time these people were held to account.k.c.f are a cult i was a member for a number of years and i know all about there abusive ways.To any current member of the "fellowship" get out now ,it is doomed.They only act 'ard when they're all together they have no power in the real world.God's blessing left them ages ago.Beleive me current member's there will be many of you who can see thru the rubbish preached at kfc,do the right thing and walk ,you'll feel better for it ! Your's as ever Lord Haw Haw......x

Date: March 21, 2007 08:39PM

Thanx liverpool writer for your site and diligence in bringing kcf to account keep up the good work. Regards,Drag.

Posted by: rosebud ()
Date: March 21, 2007 10:49PM

What would we have to prove to the charity comission to get their charity status removed?
I don't think mistraetment of the flock is enough.
I think we should tip of a local news paper about this site. They will then hopefully inform the people of Kirkby to what is in their midst. And then we could do the charity thing. People are not going to accidently stray upon this site. A bit in a local newspaper could definatly get people looking and then they can make their own judgement about the fellowship.

Cheryl I have a funny feeling that you look at this site, if not you then your minions do. Are you scared? I sure do hope so.

Regards
Trina xxxxx

Date: March 22, 2007 04:14AM

Commitment, now there's a one-sided deal, if i ever saw one. I too went down this road, i can't remember how many times, its usually 5 yearly intevals. My commitment went something like this: "I promise i will stay commited to kcf, to live in the area and not to move, to support the pastors in any way possible" I think, but can't swear to it that this was an expected thing to do. I remember people where in tears because they could'nt make the same commitmment, becuase of disobediant husbands etc. I lived up to this commitment for 16 years, what did i get in return. Before God i can say they never supported me, they made me feel at times totally dreadful, and an absolute failure in my walk with God. Before God I don't ever remember a time i ever felt 'built up' by them and really made to feel good about myself. One day I will tell you what they once told me in the're front living room, twice for good measure. My commitment today...To see them brought to account for the damage they have done to people, including myself and my family.

Date: March 22, 2007 05:16AM

I can remember clearly one sunday night when cheryl said that she saw angels dancing in the sky over knowsley village when they had dropped an elderly lady off home,she turned to dave her husband for back up and he dutifully agreed.I didnt beleive this,i saw some strange phenomena the next night over the same area it turned out to be the lights from a club that used to exist called 'romans',they had lights that shone into the sky.This was some time ago,but i remember.Cheryl i think you might have more of a chance seeing fairies in Dingly Dell,or a few select clubs in town.I must agree with a lot of you in saying that nothing ever came to pass in the f.ship,mrs Doyle is no prophet of god.Once she said that by this time next year we would be in the midst of a 'revival',guess what ? we were'nt,no suprises there then eh?.All the sad stories on this site,the families that they have destroyed,the rumors that were put out when people left,Herr Geobells would be proud of the leadership at kfc.Come on Mr Doyle be a man and do something about your wife,in fact all the men at kcf need to be men instead of the wimps that they are,there was never any real examples of strong godly men there,the women wore the pants.I'll be back.

Current Page: 19 of 95

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.