Current Page: 3 of 16
Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: glam ()
Date: July 08, 2005 07:39AM

So sorry to hear about how they closed ranks around your poor brother. I hope Katie Holmes escapes Cruise's clutches, as his ex-wives and girlfriends have eventually.

Options: ReplyQuote
Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: mvario ()
Date: July 13, 2005 01:54PM

Doesn't look good for Katie. They held her incommunicado for 16 days and when she's seen again she looks beat-up, she's acting like a "zombie" and never let out of sight of her Scientology controllers.

[www.foxnews.com]

[www.foxnews.com]

[www.thesuperficial.com]

Scary stuff.

Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: $cienTomogy ()
Date: July 26, 2005 02:20AM

It's a work in progress... but still, the vids thus far are somewhat chilling....

[b:7277868fbd][www.scientomogy.info][/b:7277868fbd]

Enjoy!!! :D

Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: August 02, 2005 10:45AM

[www.eonline.com]

Bacall Berates Cruise

by Charlie Amter
Aug 1, 2005, 4:50 PM PT

Add another name to the list of those unimpressed by Tom Cruise.

Now it's Lauren Bacall who's taking a shot at the couch-hopping, Katie Holmes-proposing superstar, telling Time magazine that his recent off-screen behavior is "vulgar" and then some.

"His whole behavior is so shocking," the 81-year-old Hollywood legend says in the Aug. 8 issue. "It's inappropriate and vulgar and absolutely unacceptable to use your private life to sell anything commercially, but I think it's kind of a sickness."

The cantankerous Key Largo star, who was famous for her marriage to Humphrey Bogart and their movie collaborations, didn't stop there. She also took aim at the War of the Worlds star's thespian skills: "When you talk about a great actor, you're not talking about Tom Cruise."

Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: Dynamix ()
Date: August 06, 2005 10:05PM

Possibility A: Tom Cruise really is into Scientology and really does believe alien spirits inhabit our bodies.

Possibility B: Tom Cruise is actually just a REALLY good actor and has just fooled everyone into thinking he's a weird and kooky scientology nut in order to draw media attention to himself and his career.

Either way, he is a total dick!

Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: Texas Christian ()
Date: December 15, 2005 06:48AM

The disturbing thing is that most of America is watching with fascination rather than horror :shock:

Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: Vicarion ()
Date: December 15, 2005 06:56AM

I found it rather curious that Tom Cruise attended a seminary when only a young teenager...

[i:b48871aa5f]In 1976, if you had told 14 year old Franciscan seminary student Thomas Cruise Mapother IV that one day in the not too distant future he would be considered one of the top 100 movie stars of all time, he would have probably grinned and told you that his ambition was to become a priest. Nonetheless, this sensitive, deeply religious youngster who was born in 1962 in Syracuse, New York, was destined to become Tom Cruise, one of the highest paid and most sought after actors in screen history. The only son (among four children) of nomadic parents young Tom spent his boyhood eternally on the move and by the time he was 14 he had attended 15 different schools in the US and Canada. He finally settled in Glen Ridge, New Jersey, with his mother and her new husband. While in high school, he developed an interest in acting and abandoned his plans of becoming a priest, dropped out of school, and at age 18 headed for New York and a possible acting career. [/i:b48871aa5f]

(From the Tom Cruise bio on the Internet Movie Database.)

Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: durham ()
Date: May 24, 2006 10:05PM

Tom Cruise isn't dangerous - he's just a good guy who wants to help.

Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Date: May 25, 2006 12:43AM

Sometimes i think all this "cult weirdness" with these celebrities is often done on purpose to get more media attention with the Weird Factor. Maybe some of them sit around and laugh about it, as the tabloid news goes crazy with weird cult stories.

Weird Sells.

Coz[/quote]

I agree. I wish more people would attack movements like Scientology not based on the weird mythology but on the harmful, often duplicitous recruitment techniques, the totalitarian nature of Scientology beliefs, and I wish more people would focus on the inexcusable inhumanity that Scientology shows towards "pre-clears" as evident in documents released, for example, post September 11. Have you read this stuff available on the internet about Scientology moving in for the kill to recruit during the September 11 aftermath? It is really horrifying.

It is too blaise for people to say, "Scientology believes in aliens. Idiots."

Is Tom Cruise losing it?
Posted by: durham ()
Date: May 29, 2006 04:36PM

Have you read this stuff available on the internet about Scientology moving in for the kill to recruit during the September 11 aftermath?
That's one way of putting it. Or you could say a lot of Scientologists helped out during September 11 and some people they helped became Scientologists as they could see Scientology works.

Scientology is the most humane movement on the planet in my opinion.

Current Page: 3 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.