Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: Do Dave McKay and the "Jesus Christians" shelter child molesters?
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: February 07, 2011 05:26PM

'Franky's excuse for doing this (an excuse which is typical of what is so often tendered by vigilantes after the damage has been done and they have come to their senses) is just that she was desperately concerned "for the children" that may or may NOT have been at risk if she had not reported a lot of innocent people in the process of tracking down and hanging someone whom she perceived as NOT being innocent (whether 'X' or me).'

Franky clearly was motivated solely by concern for the children and did the brave thing that not one of the other knowlegeable people concerned was prepared to do.
As a consequence she has been vilified by Davejc in his scramble to exonerate himself from all accountability---pretty much par for the course when a devious manipulator is exposed in his manipulations.

We are not fooled Davejc, your behaviour tells the real story to those who are not hypnotised by your facility with twisting words.
Such an upstanding man of god!.......not.

Well done, Franky, ignore this blithering idiot and his increasingly bizarre attempts to rewrite history.
You are a fine example to us all, and show what a hollow, selfish, stupidly short-sighted and thoroughly corrupt man Davejc really is.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2011 05:27PM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 07, 2011 08:20PM

Yes!....as you point out Stoic,

Franky only deserves praise for her actions...

...and McKay only condemnation for his!...

...pejorative terms such as "vigilante" representing the predictable resort,

to falsely discredit his critics for this decrepit, and pathetic old "Rumplestiltskin"

There were NO "innocent people" wrongly reported....and McKay was rightly reported!!

Date: February 10, 2011 02:51PM

When did HE (McKay) ever protect anyone's "privacy", namely the little children that his PERVERT was raping with comic books he provided as bait.

A recent quote from a former contributer to these pages....who I think captured some of the "issues" quite nicely here.....

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: February 10, 2011 05:52PM

Franky only deserves praise for her actions...

...and McKay only condemnation for his!...

...pejorative terms such as "vigilante" representing the predictable resort,

to falsely discredit his critics for this decrepit, and pathetic old "Rumplestiltskin"

There were NO "innocent people" wrongly reported....and McKay was rightly reported!!

From viewing Franky's video, she complied with all of her duty of care, and her duty of compassion, both in a civil, spiritual and secular sense.

She explained her reasons in her video admirably, and that is a credit to her. I am only sorry I did not have the knowledge of individual cases or the fortitude to do it myself.

As she said, now that the Jesus Christians have gone their own separate ways (ostensibly) it is true that any knowledge anyone had of these abuses could come back to bite them in their future lives. The wise thing is to report and document things known now, so that nobody gets hurt any more in the future. Those who have been hurt will hopefully get support as appropriate in individual cases. The Indian orphans on the train will probably be in Slumdog Millionaire world regarding their own experiences.

Posted by: AbundantLifeNow ()
Date: February 11, 2011 05:04AM

Where is this video?

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 08, 2012 02:12AM

bump

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 08, 2012 03:07AM

Apollo
Casey of the Jesus Christians cult working closely with children.

Date: January 08, 2012 10:10AM

zeuszor
They think that they can persuade DM to do the right thing (with respect to the situation involving X, John, and the others) by appealing to his vanity and basically publicly kissing his ass.

But I say that the best way to predict a given person's future behavior, is by studying their past behavior.

When was the last time that DM decided to do the right thing, about anything, in a sudden inspired flash of magnanimous, selfless altruism?

NEVER, that's when. So what makes anybody think he's just going to change his MO now?

Therefore, I think it's foolish for anybody to expect him to suddenly have a change of heart, through sufficient stroking of his ego.

I am not interested in entering into any kind of dialog, whether in public or in private, with DM or any of his croneys, whether in some special VIP area of XJCs or anywhere else.

I am interested in seeing to it that that he be locked up, one way or another, by whatever legal means at our disposal.

bump

Date: January 09, 2012 09:30PM

Yes....I'd think that any hope of genuine dialogue with McKay would have, have had to occurred before McKay (duplicitiously) "committed" himself to the Children of God...he'd (subconsciously) basically decided at that point that he was committed to the attention that a "cult" could potentially bring him, I'd have thought...

...the Africa team? What has become of them, one wonders....? I suspect that they will drift into some "Catholic Worker" like collective or a charitible organization of some nature....it will become all the harder as they age...it's fine to "forsake all" for your beliefs, when you are young and healthy.....the "costs" of such devotion to "duty", mount as your age increases (David McKay personally opting for comfort for himself AND hypocritical criticism of anyone else of his flock, who dare choose similarly)

....again I must say that I feel for Ross and Reinehardt, both of whom are probably finding themselves firmly at the "bottom of life's barrel" now....with the community dissolved, no savings or resources of their own, secular friends and family probably long, long lost, no work history or experience to draw upon...and so on and so on...mere flotsam now....

Date: January 10, 2012 01:04AM

Personally, I have little respect for anybody who still has any loyalty to the McKays after all this time...

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

-Winston Churchill

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2012 01:06AM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.