Current Page: 5 of 7
Re: Do Dave McKay and the "Jesus Christians" shelter child molesters?
Posted by: cait ()
Date: February 02, 2011 07:33PM

Oerlikon
Sisi, can you call me when your husband goes to work, please?

You might not be hearing from me for many weeks.
Moderator, can you please look at what is going on on this (and other Jesus Christian threads?) How is Oerlikon keeping to topic? Particularly when this message is addressed to some-one banned from posting on this forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: February 02, 2011 09:37PM

I don't pretend to know what is going on here but think that we should get back on topic and keep the focus where it belongs--on the Jesus Christians--and not on peripheral posters.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 02, 2011 10:04PM

To whom it may concern:

Oerlikon has been banned from this message board and may of his recent posts have been deleted.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: February 03, 2011 12:22AM

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DAVE MCKAY AND THE "JESUS CHRISTIANS" PLEASE SEE:

[forum.culteducation.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 04, 2011 03:38PM

Davejc has posted on his own site regarding the outcome of Hello, (aka Franky) making an official report on 'X' admitting to two episodes of child sexual abuse in the past.

Given the source, I expect that the quotes from the response received by 'X' from 'Stop It Now' organisation were deliberately selected to highlight the most mild comments and that any less mild comments were not quoted--the usual reason for selective quoting rather than publishing an entire response is to push to the fore whatever the quoter wishes to focus on.

As usual, the focus of the post is on 'Davejc the victim' of an over-zealous vigilante, not on Davejc the irresponsible leader who has knowingly sheltered child-abusers in his group and took no steps at all to protect any children from further abuse.

What is selected to be left out is often more meaningful to an observant reader.

For the purposes of recording the available information on the follow-up to that report by Hello, here is the post from Davejc in its entirety:

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Franky recently reported virtually the entire membership of the JCs before graduation (based on any names appearing on our testimonies page) as being suspected paedophiles, and called on others in the vigilante movement against myself to do the same around the world, stressing that I failed in my duty of care for not contacting the police when someone ('X') shared information about a past abuse. Franky's excuse for doing this (an excuse which is typical of what is so often tendered by vigilantes after the damage has been done and they have come to their senses) is just that she was desperately concerned "for the children" that may or may NOT have been at risk if she had not reported a lot of innocent people in the process of tracking down and hanging someone whom she perceived as NOT being innocent (whether 'X' or me).

Brian (under two of his names) promised something even nastier would be done to me by Feb. 19, if evidence to his and Franky's satisfaction was not in their hands by then.

In the meantime, the organisation that Franky went to (AFTER going to the police, because she thought the police would better suit her purposes) has shared sympathetically with X regarding what Franky has done, and actually cautioned him to be more "discreet" about sharing such in formation again in future. (You never know what an over-concerned and over-bitter ex-member might decide to do with it, as a way of mounting a campaign against me.)

Here are some quotes from a letter 'X' received from Stop It Now.

Your situation sounds extremely stressful and I'm sorry that your disclosures, which appear like they were responsibly motivated on your part, have generated such difficulties for you. Understandably, harmful sexual behaviour is an emotive issue. However, this can mean that it is difficult for people to maintain responsible and reasonable perspectives about the subject, which is unhelpful for all concerned.

Our experience is that professionals' expertise in this area varies considerably, and, with this in mind, I hope that your recent interview with a counselling psychologist was constructive.

Based on the content of your e mail, I would like to make the following observations:
* Paedophilia is an enduring sexual preference for pre-pubescent children. Committing a sexual offence against a child is neither a necessary nor a sufficient condition on which to make a diagnosis of paedophilia. Given that you do not report an ongoing struggle or current concerns about sexual feelings towards children, I would not assume that this diagnosis (or pejorative label in the wrong hands) could be fairly attached to you.
* Your willingness to disclose your past behaviour to others appears to be motivated by your responsible perspectives; and your desire for transparency is likely to serve you well in the future. Sexual abuse thrives within climates of distrust and secrecy. However, as you are no doubt all too aware, people must be wise in choosing to whom they make disclosures. Being discreet is not the same as being dishonest.
* Research supports the hypothesis that most people who sexually assault children within family settings, as you describe, are able to desist from repeating their behaviour in their future, once the situation has been addressed. You have obviously reflected upon your conduct and this all bodes well for your capacity to lead a responsible and positive lifestyle in the future.

I hope you find these comments helpful. I would also like to encourage you to take confidence that you will be able to move on with your life.

Thanks again for getting in touch and best wishes to you,

Stop It Now Helpline

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2011 03:42PM by Stoic.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: February 04, 2011 04:56PM

''Based on the content of your e mail''

This line concerns me.

Can a child molester really be trusted to tell the truth?

I'm not so sure and that's why it's vital that Dave reports exactly what he knows to the authorities.

I also notice Dave makes no mention of ''John'' the child abuser. Has this man even been reported? It certainly doesn't appear so.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2011 05:00PM by Apollo.

Date: February 05, 2011 04:17AM

'Can a child molester really be trusted to tell the truth?'

In a word---no.

A child molester, like a habitual drunk, is generally in denial and will use every manipulative trick going to avoid being truthful.

And neither, on his past record, can Davejc be trusted to tell the truth.

This was cut and pasted, verbatim, from his own site. This, therefore, is the spin he wishes to put on the matter.
That is why I made a point of highlighting that this is the current available information on the outcome.

........take with a pinch of salt, buyer beware, caveat emptor.

Date: February 05, 2011 04:49AM

I think that what is glaringly absent from the perspectives of Davejc, the reported quotes from the Stop It Now organisation and Blackhat's posting on another thread is that all of these commenters, in their eagerness to prove their own credentials and 'help'/find excuses for the abuser, ignore the consequences of the abusers's admitted actions.

They ignore the plight of the child victims who, helpless, have to deal with those consequences and who are airbrushed out of the story, not even to merit a mention.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2011 04:52AM by Stoic.

Date: February 07, 2011 11:41AM

Franky recently reported virtually the entire membership of the JCs before graduation (based on any names appearing on our testimonies page) as being suspected paedophiles

- whining McKay

An utter fabrication....McKay wilfully libelling Franky here

Franky's disclosures.....in fact revealing that those IN POSITIONS OF POWER within the Jesus Christians DEFINITELY failed to discharge their "duties" of leadership with any regard to the DUTY OF CARE, incumbent upon then, and hence may possibly be reasonably suspected of HARBOURING pedophiles....

At NO POINT has Franky ever stated that "virtually the entire membership of the JC's" to be "suspected pedophiles"......

....McKay employing tactics of "ESCALATION" here, to attempt to disingenuously discredit Franky.

McKays apologetics, "defending" such individuals as being unfairly" maligned, criminally intended to deflect attention from his own liable behaviour (wilfull and reckless endangerment)...the "counselling" that we interestingly note, X has sought, no doubt, the consequence of being instructed by McKay to do so (whose only "interest" is naturally in reducing his own exposure to prosecution....not in the "rehabilitation" of X in any fashion...!)

Does anyone know the contact details of the equivalent of the UK "Sapphire" Unit in Australia....I'll report McKay myself!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2011 11:46AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: February 07, 2011 05:25PM

I have viewed Franky's video:

[www.youtube.com]

and I have read Dave's accusation:

Dave
Franky recently reported virtually the entire membership of the JCs before graduation (based on any names appearing on our testimonies page) as being suspected paedophiles, and called on others in the vigilante movement against myself to do the same around the world, stressing that I failed in my duty of care for not contacting the police when someone ('X') shared information about a past abuse. Franky's excuse for doing this (an excuse which is typical of what is so often tendered by vigilantes after the damage has been done and they have come to their senses) is just that she was desperately concerned "for the children" that may or may NOT have been at risk if she had not reported a lot of innocent people in the process of tracking down and hanging someone whom she perceived as NOT being innocent (whether 'X' or me).

(I can't give the url because Dave has disabled this feature on his web site, but it's on the paedophilia thread)

You know, Dave, I got a completely different take on what Franky was saying with regard to any previous members or graduates of the Jesus Christians. I took it that she was encouraging them to make any reports of things which they had knowledge of, which may impact their future lives regarding execution of Duty of Care, so that no bad press regarding paedophilia would follow them into their future lives.

That is really different from what you said.

Current Page: 5 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.