Current Page: 71 of 155
Re: James Arthur Ray - San Francisco, CA (Mar 19-20, 2010)
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 05, 2010 03:28PM

Its important to spread those links around.

And people can complain to those companies, who will force him to take their corporate names off his website. Which company wants to get linked to all those lawsuits and people getting hurt and killed?

The live seminars can be picketed and the local media contacted, warning flyers can go out about the upselling and persuasion techniques being used by James Ray, local media can attend the seminar and question him.
CNN could show up again if they get notice, its 2 weeks until the seminar.
Just the AWARENESS that James Ray is trying to upsell people to more expensive rip-off seminars can be very helpful. Just the basic awareness that people are getting persuaded with tricks...that can help many people.

wc

I don't think that those corporations would appreciate James Ray using their logos without trademark attribution on his website. He is acting like he is a partner with those corporations to make it look like he has something that is valuable and legitimate to offer people.

What a pile of...

I am so angry that he is out of jail preaching his harmonic woo. I am thinking about picketing one of his events

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 05, 2010 03:58PM

Its essential to find the actual location of the James Ray seminar in San Francisco, CA (Mar 19-20, 2010).

Has anyone accessed that information?
Maybe someone has done a ticket inquiry and has that location?

Does the San Francisco hotel or venue know they have rented the location to James Ray, to do the same seminars where so many people have been hurt, injured and some have died?
How about the insurance for the venue, in case of injury?

Would the hotel knowlingly allow the Harmonic seminar to go ahead knowing the risks to people attending, and who is involved, and the global media and public scrutiny due to the criminal charges?
Or perhaps the hotel/location management has no idea of who they rented the place to..yet?

the next scheduled Harmonic Wealth Weekends:

San Francisco, CA (Mar 19-20, 2010)
Chicago, IL (Jun 4-5, 2010).

Re: James Arthur RaySunWarrior- http://twitter.com/ChristineMarya
Posted by: Penelope ()
Date: March 05, 2010 06:44PM

The Anticult
Indoctrinated followers of various Gurus and cultists can do very serious damage.

This appears to be an example of the James Ray target demographic, she understands the images and metaphors put forward by James Ray, and believes them.
"RaySunWarrior"
These are the followers who can be so indoctrinated they will literally leave people to die, as they believe they are "spiritually ascending" by "choice" in the natural cycle of death and rebirth.
This is how indoctrinated followers can and will leave people to die, right before their eyes.

Christine Marya, a true believer follower of James Ray, and who is also trying to make a buck as a "Creative Power Awareness Coach" herself, promoting herself one step below James Ray and above Bob Proctor [www.eternallyskyrocketing.com]

twitter.com/ChristineMarya [twitter.com]
@JamesARay Welcome back to the light sky RaySunWarrior. Piercing the darkness can be blinding for gollum-likeses. Greatful you are here! ;)
[twitter.com]

______________quote_________________
[spas.about.com]
Christine Marya says:

Perhaps the energy you put into the blame, shame, fear, intimidation and guilt you put on others by your judgmental opinions could better be serving your readers and the dead with dignity and respect. They were Mr. Ray’s students, like myself, and well loved by him. If you consider mistakes were made, it appears to me you are doing just the same.
The saddest part of society — mediocrity — emerges to attack excellence simply because some are unwilling to step up to what they themselves would have to do to join others of like mind at the highest levels, or even to become the best they can possibly be.

As a student of many spiritual advisors and traditions including the Native American, your spiteful “wondering” tongue can only bring the same to you and others you inspire. Is judge-jury-executioner your legacy? Perhaps a sweat lodge is exactly what those who love blame need to emerge into another aspect of beauty and a greater life. If you know anything about life from the Native American tradition or any other Spiritual tradition, you may know that the natural cycle of life is birth, death and re-birth.

Aside from the truth of the facts that we all die when we choose to go, spiritually ascending, those who cannot venture into the unknown do so because of their own fears.

Some say it this way: Explore death and get a life!
Be good to yourself by being good to others. As Jesus said, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. As the Hopi have said, “We are the ones we have been waiting for!”

Respectfully,
Christine Marya
Licensed Massage Therapist

Who is Christine directing this bullshit to? She's rather full of herself isn't she? "Mediocrity emerges to attack excellence"? Ha. Same BS from James Ray, he fancies himself a poor misunderstood genius, too.

Our mediocre minds can't see the greatness of a man who likes to burn people, push them 'til they break their bones, jump off balconies, practically gouge their f**ing eyes out and cook them alive? So the sweat lodge is what WE needed? Those of us who don't like to see our fellow humans exploited and killed? We should be "greatful" for James Ray for showing us how stupid and mediocre we are to have compassion for the families and friends of the people dead from James reckless disregard for human life?

Christine, get off your high horse and kindly go $%*& yourself.

Re: James Arthur RaySunWarrior- http://twitter.com/ChristineMarya
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:38PM

'the next scheduled Harmonic Wealth Weekends:'

Well I've got my $200 scholarship and shedloads of bumpf but as yet no location details. The email address doesn't work and I don't really understand what the auto cookie messages mean.

Posted by: jeand ()
Date: March 06, 2010 03:21AM

Picketing his events is a great idea. Legal and non-violent, of course! I thought it would be fabulous to have large pictures of the victims on signs(I would ok it with the families,first) and/or banners like the one posted by Kirby Brown's loved ones. Also, some of us may contact Native American protesters to see if they're interested. These protests should be at EVERY event. Just to keep reminding him.

James Ray Harmonic Wealth Weekend San Francisco, CA Mar 19-20, 2010
Date: March 06, 2010 04:51AM

It so ridiculous how all these LGAT's use the same sales techniques...like the bogus "scholarship" racket, which is just a way to make people feel a little better about getting ripped-off. Byron Katie, and many others also use the "scholarship" method.
Of course, they know they will get MORE than that money back from direct product sales during the seminar, they make hundreds and thousands more per person on direct high-pressure sales and upselling to the next seminar.

As far as the location for the James Ray Harmonic Wealth Weekend San Francisco, CA Mar 19-20, 2010.
Maybe they don't have the location yet, or are keeping it secret until closer to the event?
If they have been to San Francisco before, they would probably use the same location.

But which location is going to rent a seminar space to James Ray?
First off, he's admitted his company is going under and is deep in debt, so the venue/hotel is not going to get paid. They will just get added to the creditor list.
Does the hotel manager know that yet?

And what if someone gets hurt at the seminar again?
Does the hotel want to get tangled into that mess?
What if someone who was hurt previously, or a media reporter or blogger is attending the James Ray seminar to report, and begins to ask James Ray questions? And then James Ray sends his hired security goons to throw that person out of the seminar, and there is an assault or someone falls and gets hurt?

Then the hotel/venue is going to become front page news, and get tangled into the horrendous mess.
The Anderson Cooper CNN AC360° Producer Ismael Estrada who was kicked out of the previous James Ray seminar by his security goons could attend again, and then the hotel and manager could be front-page news.

James Arthur Ray is selling, but not talking [ac360.blogs.cnn.com]

Certainly all of the local San Francisco media is going to be there.
One has to wonder if the hotel has considered the risks to their own business and reputation? If the hotel looks at the risks, they might cancel the event at the last minute, like what happened before.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2010 04:57AM by The Anticult.

James Ray Harmonic Wealth Weekend San Francisco, CA Mar 19-20, 2010
Date: March 06, 2010 05:19AM

And by the way, of course James Ray has deliberately used the endorsement by Josh Fredrickson from years ago, to promote his current out-on-bail LGAT seminars.
Does Josh even work for James Ray anymore?
What is James Ray doing with that? Very curious, isn't it?

Is that a "message" to Josh-Megan and the other former/current staffers that James Ray has their number, so to speak? For example, Scientology audits all new recruits and keeps all of that personal data on file, in case they need to use it later, even many years later.
What is on file from Josh-Megan and others?

That is not a coincidence that a person (Josh) who was interviewed by the authorities, and is deeply involved in the situation, and who's interviews are all over the internet, is being used as an endorsement for the current out-on-bail LGAT seminars.

The message does read something along the lines of...
"you better watch your mouth and stick to the script as I have everything you have ever done and said right from the beginning in a dossier at my fingertips"...

----------------------------
[forum.culteducation.com]
here are the next scheduled Harmonic Wealth Weekends:

San Francisco, CA (Mar 19-20, 2010)
Chicago, IL (Jun 4-5, 2010).

Upon returning home, all areas of my life have improved dramatically. I have successfully started 3 internet businesses, my business and personal relationships have grown ten-fold, my spirituality is at new heights and I am now engaged to an amazing woman with our dream wedding around the corner.
— Joshua Fredrickson

Re: James Ray Harmonic Wealth Weekend San Francisco, CA Mar 19-20, 2010
Posted by: Yakaru ()
Date: March 06, 2010 05:25AM

Just uploaded: list of witnesses for the prosecution, including about 30 police and 140 or more other witnesses. I hope that sheer numbers will diminish the chance of the jury falling for a twisted version of events. It looks to me like the investigators have been one jump ahead of Ray for a lot of the time, and aren't going to blow such a high profile case - but court is always unpredictable.

Also, at one point there is mention of:
"All statements of the defendant and of any person who will be tried with him"

I don't know if that's just a formality or if certain rats will be disallowed free passage from a sinking ship.

Posted by: Yakaru ()
Date: March 06, 2010 05:26AM

...and here's the link to the document.

Date: March 06, 2010 05:36AM

The ridiculous exploitative New Wage channeling sect/cult/scam Abraham-Hicks are deflecting for James Ray. [twitter.com]

Abraham-Hicks [forum.culteducation.com]
search Abraham-Hicks [forum.culteducation.com]

Some followers and business partner cultists can be truly unbelievable, and very dangerous.
Here you have someone who has had 4 people die and many injured in their seminars, and is charged by the state, and could have many more charges coming.
And even then, they still support the Guru.
Even if the Guru gets convicted and goes to the big-house, many of them will continue to support the Guru.

That is seen time and time again, even when a Guru is convicted in a court of law and goesd to jail, or hurts, kills, poisons, scams, drugs, robs, sexually abuses...some followers just continue enabling and promoting the Guru.
That is an entire study unto itself.

Current Page: 71 of 155

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.