Current Page: 72 of 155
Re: James Ray Harmonic Wealth Weekend San Francisco, CA Mar 19-20, 2010
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 06, 2010 06:15AM

The convenience with the New Wage crapola like Abe-Hicks, is that they can always blame the victim. No matter what happens, they blame the victims, as they they say they attracted it through the LOA.

But of course that never applies to the Guru, only to the followers.
It would be interesting to see what complaints have been lodged against Abraham-Hicks in terms of people getting ripped-off, scammed, hurt and injured psychologically or otherwise.

Because when Gurus start spouting the perverse and even fanatical LOA beliefs that every victim "attracted" the crime that was perpetrated against them, when that is combined with the idea that "there is no death", its only a short step to literally leaving people to literally die before their eyes.
Because hey, they attracted what is happening, and there is no such thing as death.

They even tried that one in the James Ray conference call, where they said the people who died crossed-over to the other side and were having fun and decided to not come back.
Who was that channeler who said that on behalf of James Ray on that conference call?
-------------------------
"Channeling and death
NEW YORK MAGAZINE: In a conference call after Sedona, a woman who was identified as speaking on behalf of James Ray International and who was identified as a kind of medium or channeler, said that the victims had been having out-of-body experiences and were having so much fun that they chose not to return to their bodies."
[www.azstarnet.com]

Is that channeler associated with the Abraham-Hicks operation? Was her name posted anywhere?
There is overlap with the groups, search for:

"abraham-hicks" "james arthur ray"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Yakaru ()
Date: March 06, 2010 06:30AM

I'm lookingt for it. Her first name was Barb, and I think her full name is Barbara Waters, but that might be wrong. She mentioned somewhere in the witness statements. I think she was associated with Angel Valley, and did a channeling at the site a day or two later. I don't know if Ray knew her previously but he invited her in to the conference call.

Maybe that triggers someones memory clearer than mine, but I'll see what I can dig up.

Date: March 06, 2010 06:44AM

Its looking like this alleged channeler (spouting lethal New Wage propaganda) was named Barb?
[www.examiner.com]

Which staffer or associate of James Ray is named Barb, and was on that conference call?

There are a few Barbs that come up associated with James Ray, including the supreme New Ager who promotes the same Christ Consciousness idea, named Barbara Marx Hubbard. Unfortunately that sounds like something she would say.

Barbara Marx Hubbard. [blog.jamesray.com]

Re: James Arthur Ray - 2 die at Arizona retreat's sweat lodge
Date: March 06, 2010 06:45AM

There was a participant from 2008 who passed out in the sweat lodge, but returned as a dream teamer for 2009. She is referred to here:

"Danielle said Barb and another dream team members were ones that pulled Danielle's friend, who attended this year, aside and told them not to talk with the cops. Her friend was told to tell the cops to talk to Megan or Josh."

I don't know if that is the same Barb who did the channeling. She is witness No. 76 on the witness list.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 06, 2010 06:54AM

A glaring absentee on the list of witnesses is Michelle Goulet. She appears to have disappeared from the radar altogether. Am I missing something here?

Date: March 06, 2010 06:56AM

Just to clarify the comment above about the internet "cookie".
(What is an Internet cookie?) [www.howstuffworks.com]
Its just a standard thing most websites use to track preferences and clicks for those who visit a website. So for a subscriber to a website, the cookie could hold preference information.
Cookies can be blocked by default, allowed, or easily deleted, and won't lead to spam emails, nothing to worry about. If in doubt, just delete it. [www.howstuffworks.com]

Date: March 06, 2010 07:00AM

Looks like she wasn't there in 2009. She was interviewed, but the interview wasn't released. She was mentioned as one who said 2008 was normal, despite her boyfriend having some condiderable difficulties and others describing the scene as a war zone.

She should be investigated quite separate from JR for her role in covering up Colleen's death.

Date: March 06, 2010 07:22AM

It won't be too much a surprise if this alleged channeler "Barb" is also associated with Abe-Hicks.
Abe-Hicks are not doing insider PR spin-propaganda for James Ray for no reason, its a serious risk to put themselves into the middle of it, and start blaming the victims of a manslaughter case which has not even started.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: March 06, 2010 07:27AM

I think the JAR cookies are some way of filtering which email messages are sent out by location, so perhaps only list members in the West Coast catchment area will get location details for the SF event and similarly with the Chicago event. JAR no longer has a full staff regularly working so email addresses/contact links may be down for that reason. I should imagine all in-house hardware and servers were impounded.

Abe-Hicks, although a channelled entity that is superhuman, has to keep an eye on the bottom line. If too many of the faithful doubt Death Rays direct line to the Universe and all things good, they might start questioning the wisdom of Old Abe himself. That would be catastrophic to the enormous revenue (far greater than JAR's by all accounts) that the ethereal Abe pulls in each year.

Date: March 06, 2010 07:32AM

Very strange, they keep saying Barb was a James Ray staffer, but nothing comes up.
Try searches like this:

"James Ray" JRI barb

Current Page: 72 of 155

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.