Current Page: 70 of 84
Re: Cryonics, Cult Movement or Ligit Science???
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: December 14, 2010 10:55PM

Another book-more sober and written by a science journalist:

Strange Angel:The Otherworldly Life of Jack Parsons

[www.amazon.com]

This bit from Amazon is intriguing:

Science journalist Pendle (Times of London, Financial Times) follows Parsons on his journey through both science and the occult as he explored the connections between the two at a time when science fiction crashed into science fact (and when the practitioners of one often dabbled in the other.

Right now, it appears cryonics is an area where science fiction is 'gatecrashing' science, because facts are not yet in support of such an enterprise--and the bioethical implications are sobering--except to aspiring elitists and superpeople who see us peasants as energy donors.

My uncle, before he died summed it up: We are all biodegradable. I am not scared shitless of dying. There are things I still want to do. Death is just a place I have not been to yet.'

Will go by my uncle's words any day. He was a union man and worked in the trades his whole life and if anyone had suggested he be an energy donor, he'd have laughed pointed at a toilet or porta john and said he donated his energy there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: enoonsti ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:32AM

Stoic
From what I heard on the Cryogirl videos, she seems to be heavily enmeshed in the Satanic/Vampiric/Cryonics fear mythology, and does rather need a helping hand herself to disentangle from that morass.

I watched all three parts, and - unless there was some secret fourth part I missed out on - I have no idea what you are talking about. The first ten-minute part consisted of him video taping the favorites on his Youtube channel, which included the music video "Russian Girls" by Sasha Dith. To anybody else reading, I am not making this up. He just sat there. And recorded the favorites on his YouTube channel.... so that he could upload his favorites in video form to Youtube... as if he was living out the Charlie Kaufman meta-film Adaptation. Parts two and three consisted of the Blevins cryptically talking about cryonics. I learned nothing substantial, except that they like the movies Men in Black and Pulp Fiction. Or at least I think they like those movies.

Please, everyone: cut down on the rampant speculation.

Song played in reverse

Lbh nyy fbhaq jbefr guna 9/11 gehguref: uggc://jjj.lbhghor.pbz/jngpu?i=e-tZrqkPhyj

CryoGirl "I can destroy Cryonics" youtube, Ben Best
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 15, 2010 03:36AM

There is no rampant speculation. Cryogirl said repeatedly that she could destroy cryonics, in the USA at least.

"I can destroy Cryonics"
What is that about?

And there was some very disturbing stuff that was really worrying her ex-husband, about her weird entanglements with a bunch of cryonics people, to the point that the suggestion of calling authorities was brought up.

Why are the cryonics people always trying to minimize the facts of what's really going on?
Ben Best's name also came up again, and not in a good way.

Its not that hard to read into what might be going on here.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 15, 2010 04:55AM

'I learned nothing substantial, except that they like the movies Men in Black and Pulp Fiction. Or at least I think they like those movies.'

Perhaps you were listening selectively, enoonsti? I heard a confused and scared woman and her husband's worried responses.

Date: December 15, 2010 05:01AM

As an aside, the rocket scientist Jack Parson's last magikal project was supposed to be the creation of a 'magikal child.' His mind was, of course, well addled by that time.

Styles's reference to 'that which cannot defend itself' put me in mind of Parson's reported last crackpot effort.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 05:02AM by Stoic.

Posted by: richiekgb ()
Date: December 15, 2010 10:17AM

Agreed Stoic - "I heard a confused and scared woman and her husband's worried responses."

Thing is enoonsti is young (about 23-24) and he doesn't get it he just doesnt have the life experience to make a valid judgement.

He is trying to downplay stuff and "academisise" (LOL) but he doesnt really get it - he lives in enoonsti world a happy place of fluffy clouds, specualtive science and so-called academic reasoning on places like the less wrong forum. This isnt about what films and music people like, this is about how depraved sick people who have been taking advantage of others by using their "powers" as organisers for cryonics efforts. I don't know how they do it in Ennonsti's world but my neck of the woods its a jungle, people living in as little as you can imagine and just surviving getting through each day living on their paychecks. Bring up their kids, trying teach them good so they can survive in the "jungle" too - this is the real world. See the bullshit for what it is so people don't make the same mistake and warn thier brothers about it.

I have been in touch with the people involved in the Cryogirl Scandal and also the ToV scandal - these peopel are not making stuff up because they hate Cryonics or ceratain people

Let me tell you someting my brother - These people are MESSED up because of fruity little cults like Temple of Vampires and Satanic Sects.

Let me explain what REALLY happenned nice and clear with cryogirl because it might explain those tapes.

Cryogirl was a young lady with mental health issues who got involved with people who are satanists and vampires who also are into Cryonics. She wanted to emulate them her twisted way, so took things too far and SLEPT WITH HER STEPSON and abused a AUTISTIC CHILD. Then she blamed her husband for abusing her and used her satanist freinds (and others in the cryonics community) to take her side and run away with the Stepson. Later she ABANDONED the 19year old when he was being difficult and he ended up in what can only be descibed as a crackhouse in michigan. It is worth mentioning here that the POLICE want to "talk" to her about this not to mention the social security and others. What you got here is the after effects of what happens when people get into cults or try and emulate satanists when they have mental health problems. People Like BEN BEST, JIM YOUNT, DAVID STYLES, EDGAR SWANK and SHANNON VYFF - KNEW she had mental health problems and instead of prehaps helping her - PLAYED NASTY LITTLE GAMES - PURE AND SIMPLE - they dangled a "trust fund" over her head, sent her money for "cryogirl" marketing, put her in cryonics magazines, sent her their sexual fantasies, introduced her to satanism, engaged in cybersex while she was still at home, tried it on homosexually with her stepson at a teens and twenties event for cryoncists and even played "mental health councillor". They used her to market cryonics and when it went wrong they helped her avoid the police and make her husband look like a hill-billy OGRE. They are putting her up on california in a house and trying to keep her away from her family by using money and FEAR to infuence her. It is rumoured that every now and again some of the grandpa sleazebags gos over to use her for sex - but taht could be just the HUSBAND venting - who knows its still pretty FUCKED UP they are putting her her up and effectivly IMPRISONING her a jail does not have to have iron bars to be effective.

Now we go into present time - The Stepson is with his birth mother after she RESCUED him from the crackhouse, Cryogirl is completely head fucked - scared out of her mind. Calling the husband and freaking out unable to leave the "compound" because she thinks shes messed her life up forever. She is trying to exert any power she may have over her "captors" or her husband by saying she is valuable - She can destroy cryonics. Fact is she probably knows nothing you are dealing with a very scared young woman who has messed her head up with all the Satanist crap. Her husband is at his wits end - He does not know what to do but try and expose what happenned to his family because of "satanic cryonicists".

Is that real enough for you? Seriously you cryo-claques need to back away - this is not about cryonics its about human issues, real life stuff - You feel me?

Its not about the "noble" experiment that Ettinger wrote about in the 60's its about how some rather dodgy people have used cryonics to abuse people.

I would much rather be arguing about freezer burn with you than cult weirdness - believe!

Date: December 16, 2010 12:22AM

Thanks richiekgb, human issues and real life damage.

Realistically speaking, Styles's 'that which cannot defend itself' can only be referring to the prey, the cryogirls and the noobie vamps and the too trusting buyers of cryonic suspension.

Always a mistake to assume that such a one would in fact be 'protecting' anything other than protecting the source of income by making sure that the nefarious business interests are not exposed to a wider public. The 'collateral damage' to human beings along the way is of little import to such a one.

So Styles is concerned with protecting the steady source of income and not anything else that cannot defend itself.
Occam's razor-- the magikal child is just too far-fetched, unless we see Eucrio, ToV etc as Styles's baby.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 12:35AM by Stoic.

Posted by: enoonsti ()
Date: December 16, 2010 10:51AM

[...] let me state - yet again - that I want cryonics to be criticized [...] The reason why I did not participate here is because I shift my role depending on the audience I am dealing with. [...]I apologize if my sarcasm caused any offense

[Moderator note: off topic comments, personal attacks deleted from post]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 09:25PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: richiekgb ()
Date: December 16, 2010 11:16AM

Sorry about that - It needed saying!

OK heres some other stuff i came across

heres interesting - I suppose this is the work of Nemo again:
[www.cryonics.uk.com]

Cryonics As Religion

by George Smith - I assume from the style of writing its George C Smith Aka Nemo/Lucas Martel.

On the old Cryonics UK website before the current "ticket to the future" thing they have now: [www.cryonics-uk.com]

CRYONICS AS RELIGION, of Immortality Church Of Cryonics Immortalist.
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 16, 2010 11:56AM

There you have it.

CRYONICS AS RELIGION, of Immortality.

Their logic is, since many people believe in immortality in their own religion, just transfer that religious feeling and desire to CRYONICS.

The Cryonics Religion.
Church Of Cryonics Immortalist.

That is exactly what they are trying to do psychologically to people.

Current Page: 70 of 84

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.