Current Page: 132 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: October 21, 2013 05:05AM

Here is page 120 of the pages that were lost from this thread since the domain name was changed. Some links might be out of date but links to this forum have been updated.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

December 13, 2011 08:03AM
Sandman

Date Added: 06/12/2008

Quote:
vivian111
Yes of course, but I think his message was aimed at those on the right-hand-path falling prey to destructive cults, which the Theosophical Society undoubtedly was.

Krishnamurti wrote: "I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect."

He was trying to renounce the esoteric dogma he was raised on, which was called by the Theosophists, "the path". The idea that he was making an appeal to "those on the right hand path" implies there ought to be some kind of significance in a path, which in the case of Krishnamurti would be in denial of historical fact and really just a subjective speculation which re-affirms the same esoteric dogma Krishnamurti rebelled against.

In my opinion, the words of JK Krishnamurti are quite uninteresting. However, the role of World Teacher given to him is relevant to Desteni because it has in fact also been assigned to members of Desteni as they "walk the process" towards their Equal Money System one-world government. It's esoteric dogma utilised to manipulate people who have already been taken in by similar ideas including channeling.

In some videos which were deleted when Desteni were banned from YouTube, Poolman specifically cited maverick Theosophist Alice A. Bailey in relation to that exact point to do with the World Teacher or Maitreya, which Bailey interprets in terms of a collective rather than an individual.

Needless to say, there is nothing new or original about the Desteni content and most of the material used to invent it is New Age mumbo jumbo, for which there is a thread at this forum, and any more of these sources like Osho, the Fourth Way, Louise Hay, Eckankar etc can also be researched in other threads here or elsewhere.

I have no idea why the Tavistock Institute should be relevant to the discussion.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2011 08:08AM by Sandman.

December 13, 2011 02:37PM
vivian111

Date Added: 11/24/2011

Quote:
Sandman
He was trying to renounce the esoteric dogma he was raised on, which was called by the Theosophists, "the path".

He did not renounce Theosophy ‘only’ in his speech, that is pretty clear from his speech, he renounced all forms of organized religion and belief, since it hampers spiritual growth.

Whether you agree with him or not is irrelevant, you are adding your own interpretation, which is to be found nowhere in his words. You read things into his speech, colored by your background knowledge of his life up to that point.

Quote:
Sandman
The idea that he was making an appeal to "those on the right hand path" implies there ought to be some kind of significance in a path, which in the case of Krishnamurti would be in denial of historical fact and really just a subjective speculation which re-affirms the same esoteric dogma Krishnamurti rebelled against.

It doesn’t bother me if you were unable to find any value in Krishnamurti’s teachings. Each to their own. As a poster on the Rick Ross forum though, I would have thought that you had enough experience with those of the left hand path by now to know that there is no reasoning with those of the left hand path. It is the path of lies, deception, control and manipulation. His act was basically against the left hand path, and a freeing of those on the right hand path (those who were capable of being freed).

It is not necessary to get proof of the existence of the two paths in our world, proof is to be found in every direction you look. If he elaborated on the left-hand-path and right-hand-path in his speech, their existence he was well aware of, he would have once again set man against man, create division and an us and them mentality.

There is much to be learnt from Jesus’ remark “do not resist evil”. If you “fight” evil, you become that which you fight, by giving hatred for hatred.

December 13, 2011 04:46PM
Sandman

Quote:
vivian111
He did not renounce Theosophy ‘only’ in his speech, that is pretty clear from his speech, he renounced all forms of organized religion and belief, since it hampers spiritual growth.

The speech is famous particularly because it was delivered as and when Krishnamurti removed the mantle of World Teacher placed on him by the Theosophists.

Quote:
vivian111
Whether you agree with him or not is irrelevant, you are adding your own interpretation, which is to be found nowhere in his words. You read things into his speech, colored by your background knowledge of his life up to that point.

Nowhere in his words? The fact that you interpret Krishnamurti's speech as being aimed at people on "the right hand path", when the speech itself is titled, "Truth is a Pathless Land" -- meaning obviously that truth is a place where there is no path -- shows you interpret what he said according to words he never spoke and using the same dogma he was renouncing.

As I explained, the notion of a left and a right hand path is esoteric doctrine favored by the Theosophists and other occult or esoteric groups. Occult or esoteric doctrine is the same sort of bunkum Bernard Poolman uses to put together the Desteni content.

Quote:
vivian111
It doesn’t bother me if you were unable to find any value in Krishnamurti’s teachings. Each to their own. As a poster on the Rick Ross forum though, I would have thought that you had enough experience with those of the left hand path by now to know that there is no reasoning with those of the left hand path. It is the path of lies, deception, control and manipulation. His act was basically against the left hand path, and a freeing of those on the right hand path (those who were capable of being freed).
It is not necessary to get proof of the existence of the two paths in our world, proof is to be found in every direction you look. If he elaborated on the left-hand-path and right-hand-path in his speech, their existence he was well aware of, he would have once again set man against man, create division and an us and them mentality.

We already know Desteni deal in lies, deception, control and manipulation. What Krishnamurti said or a speech by him interpreted as being about a path of truth (even when it is about truth being pathless) has practically nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread.

December 13, 2011 05:11PM
The Anticult

Date Added: 03/17/2006

Can't see what Krishnamurti has to do with Desteni.

Desteni is a MLM-style New Wage channeling cult, that worships Hitler and Equal Money For All...

Of course Equal Money means....give all your money to Bernard Poolman. Then its all Equal.

Its like when kids grow up.
They want Equal Money with their rich neighbors, so they bully and mug the rich kid, and steal his stuff.
That is Equal Money.

Equal Money means Bernard Poolman gets your money to buy property in his own name.
You see, its Equal, you give Poolman your money, and he spends it, does some online poker gambling, maybe a night out with the wife and/or girlfriend.
Perfect Equality.

God forbid Poolman and his gang got an actual J-O-B instead of being parasites off others money.

Desteni is a flimsy con-game, really really badly done. Its is depressing that even the terrible amateurs at these techniques like Desteni, can lure a few people in.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2011 05:13PM by The Anticult.

December 13, 2011 05:51PM
vivian111

Date Added: 11/24/2011

I have done a bit of research this afternoon on Rick Ross, I won't be participating here anymore.

Came across some bullying, manipulative behavior and other unprofessional conduct against other cult experts and mental health professionals.

[[url=http://www.apologeticsindex.org/132-rick-ross-not-endorsed]www.apologeticsindex.org[/url]]

Have a nice day...

December 13, 2011 06:33PM
Stoic

Date Added: 07/02/2009

'Funny, whenever Tavistock is mentioned, the attack dogs and defamers always crawl out of their holes. '

Well, I was wondering myself why you chose to throw that reference into the ring. Tavistock Clinic and its psyche personnel is commonly rumoured in the UK to have been involved in MKUltra work, hence the brainwashing connections.

I did attend once for one session (many many years ago)--as I had combat stress and was looking for help. My instincts were honed at a very early age in my 'home' cult though--and I decided it was useless to me and sought more subtle help elsewhere.

Strange that you should pick up on that one point, VIV---and on my spelling too, a low blow!---and now I see that you have decided to bail, funny that, when you had so much to contribute here, too.

December 13, 2011 11:50PM
truthbheard

Date Added: 10/31/2011

This is all so unnecessary, I for one had a very hard time understanding the relevance of VivianIII
posts to Desteni. VivianIII, you certainly seemed to care, but what happened?

I came here today, because I am very upset and wanted to get some advice from you.
My friend had a big fight over Desteni with his parents, in particular his father. It was just
awful. His sibling contacted me and asked me to come over, I just couldn't. His mother
had read the Desteni forum and became so upset when she saw what was written, but particulally
my friend's posts. She was just so upset, his father got involved, then everything was
downhill from there. His mother called me and asked if I was involved as well in Desteni, I
told her that's why our friendship ended. It was very upsetting listening to her. I am so angry
at my friend right now. He has put his family aside, almost blaming them for the world's
problems. They (his parents and siblings) don't get where and how Bernard is going with
this. I tried to explain what I've learned from my friend and from RR as well what Bernard's
true intentions are.

I'm asking for your help here. I do have the opportunity to talk to my friend, but from the
past I just don't think I can make him see sense anymore. Even to have me back in his life,
he wouldn't give up Desteni, that is his life now. I have told his siblings about RR, hopefully
they will come here and get some hope. Even though I feel he is so brainwashed now, that he
may never come back.

If anyone has any suggestions of what I should and shouldn't do, please let me know.
Thanks so much for reading, no one in MY life understands this.

December 14, 2011 12:39AM
truthbheard

Date Added: 10/31/2011

I just wanted to clarify my statement on the previous posts before my last.
I meant that what we would like to do is expose Desteni for what it is and
that is a cult. Personally, I just don't have the time to read all the information
that is posted above, but I can tell you that I am unable to find another website
able to educate me on what is going on with Desteni. I have looked and I have
found help and hope here.
I guess that VivianIII was coming at Desteni from a different angle than myself.
But to me and others who are here, , with our family and friends
involved with Desteni, it's important to bring to the light of day the truth about
this cult, and help it's members realize that there is no such thing as an EMS, and
won't be. All their embaressing themselves and their families is in vain. We live
in this world, we work together to help out others, but not empty ourselves to
a man in South Africa, so he can take everything we have valued in our lives.

December 14, 2011 03:28AM
Stoic

Well, truth be heard we're all upset, evertone who comes to this board is upset in some way or another--why should they be bullied by the people they expect to come to their aid?

I'll find a nice lullaby to soothe your upsetness with:

[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI52MWSmWUY&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

December 14, 2011 03:56AM
freespeech4tw

Date Added: 03/13/2011

@truthbheard

I wouldn't say that there is no hope at all for your friend to gain back his senses, there have been people leaving Desteni, either because they didn't dig the peer pressure anymore or because they just grew bored acting like a nutjob because some guy in Southafrica wants to feel powerful.
The problem I have observed talking to people entangled with Desteni is that they avoid listening whenever they can - they hardly glance over what you write, label it as 'system talk' and do not even try to consider it - plus that, they interrupt the conversation as soon as it gets to a point where they have to face the gaping holes in the Desteni-story, which is why they can live in such blissfull ignorance of the fact that they are going absolutely nowhere.

The advantage you have is that you can talk to your friend in person. He cannot 'block' you the same way he does on Youtube, he cannot send his cult-friends after you to thumb your videos down and he cannot distort the truth for an audience as easily - because there is none.
So, from one perspective, you definitely have an opportunity to really talk to him.

Of course there is the high chance that he might start feeling trapped and helpless, especially being deprived of Destibots and the 'material' to back him up, so he might react with anger and place blame on you. The problem is at this point that deep inside he knows that, when he gives up Desteni, he will be in a really bad position. After alienating his family and friends, modeling all his thoughts around a mind-concept that makes you unable to use reason and logic, wasting lots of money and not to forget opening up to Desteni as if they were his closest friends, exposing all his secrets etc., it might seem easier to him to just keep on going, hoping that he will either find that Desteni holds 'the truth' or, if not, at least continue in wilful ignorance about the fact that it doesn't.

If you chose to talk to him, I would give you the advise to inform yourself as good as you can about the flaws of Desteni and ask him questions, waiting to see his reaction when things don't 'add up' like they do online when the 'portal' injects mumbo jumbo whenever a metaphorical wall is hit in a discussion.

In any case, I am sure the family would appreciate your support greatly, no matter what the outcome might be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 22, 2013 12:19AM

Here is page 121 of the pages that were lost from this thread since the domain name was changed. Some links might be out of date but links to this forum have been updated.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

December 14, 2011 04:53AM
Stoic

I just shimmied over your piece myself freespeech4thewin, its becoming quite a habit with me.

can you make it pithy and short?

some of us have dayjobs and other things to do than to listen to you pontificate endlessly.
Heres something short and to the point, READ the COMMENTS from the PUBLiKS::

[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Af_TEN7Yc&NR=1&feature=endscreen&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

December 14, 2011 12:07PM
Natasha

Date Added: 08/21/2011
a very simple rule of thumb

There is a way to tell the wheat from the chaff when it comes to 'spiritual' leaders and groups. I do not think there is any problem with adopting a way of learning concentration or insight, there are many time honoured methods, and it makes sense that when you are learning something, you try to follow the instructions, and generally give it your best shot. If after a while, you find that you are more agitated and unhappy than before, and most of all, if you find yourself increasingly at odds with the people in your life, you can be pretty sure that either you're approaching it wrong, or there is a problem with the method, or the group or the teacher is wrong for you. Conversely, there tends to be less attachment to having to be right about everything when the mind really is becoming more open, and seeing things more clearly.
Sounds like lots of us here have investigated a few different ways. Increased separation, and arguing over details is always a real bad sign, isn't it ?
Has anyone had any result from publicising the Hitler content of Desteni, or had any contact with those SA banks ?

December 14, 2011 01:43PM
sici

Date Added: 12/14/2011

I didn't know a thing about this Desteni group until recently. As a researcher I went to their site to see directly, without intermediaries the reality about them. As a person who's been studying eastern spirituality and self discovery for some years now, I was very disappointed of what i saw.

First of all they act like this mumbo jumbo new age staff, without putting real profound notions into their speech. They dress their speeches spiritually but, in reality, they don't go to the core of things. By the contrary, it seemed to me that they play this manipulation part, in which they insert in the materials a lot of strange things and misjudgments, in order to mislead people. If misjudgments can't be proved to be done on purpose (as there are a lot of strange guys writing on the internet who have no profound discernment whatsoever), I can't say the same thing about the subliminal (like using Lucifer's image at the beginning of their every audio message) :-( Sorry guys, but you smell....

The physical equality is not always the answer to wealth. Equality is many times a term use to censor free beneficial behavior of people.
Unity in diversity is a principle which allows everyone to be himself, and not do what the others are doing just because they want him to do it. Not all of you will understand this.

December 14, 2011 02:46PM
Sandman

Re: a very simple rule of thumb

Quote:
Natasha
Has anyone had any result from publicising the Hitler content of Desteni, or had any contact with those SA banks ?

If someone is to decide to give out that sort of information then it should be at their own discretion. Otherwise, it may not be a good idea.

I've received some news from a reliable source that Poolman and co recently gave their followers a new job to do, which is to gather evidence of Desteni critics or "abusers" in different countries so they can file legal reports and have them taken to court. That won't happen of course, but then it will be another great lesson Uncle Bernie can teach about how the system is corrupt because it protects abusers. It's possible that another aspect of the same job might be for them to try to undermine critics using other sorts of tactics.

December 14, 2011 02:47PM
concernedmom83

Date Added: 02/23/2011

Come on guys!!! We can't go about what we have to do acting like this.
Let's just get back on track. There are those of us, who have not dealt
with any of this type of "info" before. We may seem needy to some of
you, but please don't critisize each other. Stoic you are right, we all come
here with a problem of one sort or another. Truthbheard, I might have
some suggestions for you. I won't bother the forum with these, I will pm
you.
This is a forum for us all to come and help one another, please see this.
Don't let emotions get in the way of this (and believe me I know how
emotions can get in the way when it comes to bernard, sunette and the
rest of destenicult.
Ok, that's just my little 'mother's lecture' for the day :)

December 14, 2011 06:55PM
The Anticult

Re: Desteni = Scientology, Desteni Fuhrer Bernie

It makes sense that Desteni Fuhrer Bernie has ordered his minions to start dossiers on the critics of Desteni.
That is copied from SCIENTOLOGY.
They make files on critics, and then target them.

Of course, Desteni is a little fish at present, so they can't do much.
But that will keep the Desteni minions busy making dossiers on their critics.

Desteni and Bernie are simply anti-intellectual cowards.
Desteni and Bernie FEAR free speech, and fear equality of free speech.
Its protected speech to criticize a sect, group, or person.
Its protected speech to satirize a person, sect, or group.

But not in Desteniland.
Which would literally be a totalitarian FASCIST STATE.
Fuhrer Bernie would control all speech, send people to Desteni jails/work camps for not following his orders, and all their other junk.

Its simple.
Desteni are anti-intellectual COWARDS. They cannot handle the truth, or criticism, or satire.
Because it exposes the entire Desteni scam for what it is.
A scam, a charade, a farce.

December 18, 2011 11:43AM
sici

Date Added: 12/14/2011

Tracking people that are against them is not going to help them very much.........

It's even pathetic, given the fact that they are a scam.

December 18, 2011 04:37PM
The Anticult

another attempt at an intimidation tactic from Desteni.

Its just another attempt at an intimidation tactic from Desteni.
Like other sects and cults, they want people to be afraid of them. So now Desteni is making it public that they are building dossiers and tracking those who criticize Desteni.

It really shows what intellectual cowards Desteni are.
They are too afraid of an open debate of the facts, and public criticism of Desteni.
They fear it.

Its because Desteni is a tin-shack built on sand, it cannot withstand open scrutiny.
So Desteni will try to intimidate their critics.
Will it work?

Of course not, like everything else Desteni does, it will backfire and achieve the opposite result.
And if Desteni ever does anything illegal and the authorities move in on them, then those files will probably be seized by the authorities, and could cause even more trouble for the sect.

January 15, 2012 02:22PM
Sandman

Desteni, Facebook, spam, MLM

Desteni have increased their membership.

[[url=http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1767]forum.desteni.org[/url]]

There are still only about 100 Destonians listed at destonians.com.

[[url=http://destonians.com/]destonians.com[/url]]

But there are over 150 members of their leadership forum at [[url=http://leadership.desteni.org/]leadership.desteni.org[/url]], which suggests a 50% increase. Most of the recruiting is probably now being done via Facebook.

Their presence on Facebook is illegal.

[[url=http://destenicult.blogspot.com/2011/08/desteni-abuse-facebooks-rights.html]destenicult.blogspot.com[/url]]

The Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities reads under 3. Safety:

You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Facebook.

You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Facebook.

[[url=http://www.facebook.com/terms.php]www.facebook.com[/url]]

4. Registration and Account Security, states:

You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain.

It has also been reported that attempts to alert Facebook to the activities of Desteni members, which involves using their personal Facebook profiles for the specific purpose of spamming the site with commercial communications advertizing the Desteni I Process multi-level marketing scheme have not as yet been heeded.

[[url=https://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=report_tos_violation]www.facebook.com[/url]]

January 16, 2012 01:22AM
The Anticult

Re: Desteni, Facebook, spam, MLM

Spread the info about the Desteni facebook violations far and wide.

Facebook is run by software robots, so it can take a LONG time for info to reach a human, never mind one with some power to really cancel an account.

But, Facebook is not going to tolerate the Desteni Hitler promotion.
So its essential for people to keep reporting Desteni, for each violation of the facebook rules.
It could take months, but eventually facebook will do something, if enough people report the violations by Desteni.

Is Desteni also targeting minors on Facebook?

Date: October 22, 2013 12:38AM

Here is page 122 of the pages that were lost from this thread since the domain name was changed. Some links might be out of date but links to this forum have been updated.

January 16, 2012 06:35AM
Sandman

Desteni, rape, pornography, Facebook

They'll be targeting anyone who responds to them, certainly young people if not minors.

Markus Modin, aged 22, has caused a bit of a stir by posting videos explaining the Desteni view on the consequences of masturbation or sexual fantasy which is that it leads to rape. It is of course just a way of playing on people's emotions and sense of morality and trying to induce guilt and fear. It's worked on Markus and now he tries the same ruse on others.

Secret Rape
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP2hbym1FtU&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]
2012 Secret Rape pt.2
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_o1u6y13CE&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

[[url=https://www.facebook.com/AnnaDestonianBrixThomsen/posts/281415868582706]www.facebook.com[/url]]

Whether anyone approves of pornography is beside the point because the issue is being manipulated by Desteni to exploit people. It would be one thing to agree that pornography should be banned, quite another to support the idea that discussion of the matter should be used as a way of recruiting people into joining a Multi-Level Marketing pyramid scheme for a pro-Hitler channeling cult.

But they will use any cheap trick they can. They are tagging all their latest videos with "2012" to target people who have already been taken in by the 2012 hoax.

[[url=http://www.2012hoax.org/]www.2012hoax.org[/url]]

Sunette Spies is even channeling Gaddafi:

2012 Gaddafi from the Afterlife - The Interview!
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rduVnTvlmMo&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

Many if not all the original "interdimensional portal" videos including the Hitler channeling videos are being re-released via several different Desteni member channels like DesteniUSA -- [[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/DesteniUSA]www.youtube.com[/url]]

Adolf Hitler History Part 1
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQVd4OSH0DY&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

Some of Poolman's lectures are being re-uploaded but the emphasis generally has shifted on to blogs and videos of the ordinary followers. This may explain the increase in membership: less of a creep-out factor without so many Poolman videos. 150 may not seem like a lot but there will be more interested people who haven't yet officially joined, and it is remarkable that they seem to have increased their numbers by half in a matter of only about three months.

January 16, 2012 06:03PM
The Anticult

Re: Desteni, rape, pornography, Facebook "idiot test"

Its interesting that Desteni is using what many other sects and salespeople use, sometimes called an "idiot test". That is, right in their first materials, they put in some crazy material, to screen out critical thinkers, and screen-in those who will believe basically anything.

Like fake channeling Gaddafi or Hitler.
This means Desteni is filtering potential members up-front, as if a person believes that nonsense, they'll believe almost anything.
Many salespeople and sects do this, as it gets rid of critical thinkers up front, and gives the sect people who will apparently believe almost anything.

That is also interesting if Desteni is trying to decentralize their propaganda. That makes it harder to get removed, as opposed to one official Desteni channel on youtube.
Its also Viral Marketing, person to person, like many sects use.

And using sex as a hook, is what Desteni has learned from other cults. Poolman knows that if you can control the sex lives of members of the sect, that is a royal road to total control of the person.

Same old standard techniques being used by the Desteni cult.

January 25, 2012 04:49PM
shimwah

Date Added: 01/19/2012

I have tried leaving comments on youtube's Desteni stuff and have been blocked. It seems as long as you agree with them or say what they want to hear you are okay. One word out of line and they cut you off.

January 26, 2012 01:02PM
corboy

Date Added: 06/19/2002

Am putting this in just in case its of use.

Destini has managed to remove disgust from Hitler, and thats a very huge bit of mind engineering right there.

Interesting article on Disgust in the NY Times this week. I wrote a bit about its implications - citizens hunches--here.

[[url=http://forum.culteducation.com/list.php?12]forum.culteducation.com[/url]]

February 13, 2012 12:55PM
freespeech4tw

[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv_21zC5g7U&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

Misleading video title: 'We have a cure for Cancer. Why haven't you heard about it?''

For one, the 'documentary' she is refering to seems to have a rather fishy background:
[[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislaw_Burzynski#Antineoplaston_therapy]en.wikipedia.org[/url]]

Also, am I the only one who thinks that her haircut suggests that she is a cancer patient recovering from chemotherapy? Simple minded people, who are, as we all know, Desteni's target audience, might be lead to believe that she is a former cancer patient who can validate these results (or maybe even that Desteni itself has some sort of share in this supposed wonder-therapy).

It speaks volumes about her mindset if she believes everything without questioning, as long as it has the flavour of conspiracy theory about it.

March 14, 2012 05:39PM
ThomDarc

Date Added: 02/26/2010

I put up a twitter account for Desteni so people can say whatever they want about Desteni Productions without fear of being banned or blocked:

[[url=https://twitter.com/#!/destenifab]twitter.com[/url]]

March 23, 2012 12:31PM
ThomDarc

Response to LLCraver on the Real EMS

[[url=http://equalmoney.org/2012/03/response-to-desteni-cult-blog-the-real-equal-money-system/]equalmoney.org[/url]]

which is in regards to the absurdity of using such words as ‘level of equality’ in one statement, as commonsensically, that does not mathematically compute. Why? Because equality does not have ‘levels’ but is absolute in expression – equal is equal, simple as that – a mathematical equation cannot have ‘different levels of answers’ to the equation. No – that which is on either side of the = must be equal (ex: 1+1=2, 2=2).

I’m sorry Miss Craver but there are degrees of equality in societies – even your run of the mill anthropologist will acknowledge this. Now, if you’re saying that equality doesn’t exist unless it fits into the perfect ideal you have, then that is your viewpoint. I think most people will agree that there is a difference in equality from a society like Ancient Rome and one such as the modern USA. Also, societies are complex creatures. You can’t just plug in 1+1 and expect it to work like you want it. This is why social sciences are considered soft and why physical sciences are considered hard or rather precise.

The argument that there was at some point ‘Egalitarian societies’ is simply not true, and even ‘xfinksx’ noted this when he stated: “While not all Hunter Gatherer and Tribal societies were thoroughly egalitarian…” – yeah, however – not only were ‘not all Hunter Gatherer and Tribal societies thoroughly egalitarian’ – but NONE of them were.

Miss Craver, my point is that those primitive societies approach a level of equality in practice that outshines most other societies including Desteni which is a top down organization. Just look at which direction most of the money flows in your group – which is described in the EMS overview with the funny little potatohead pictures on the Desteni iProcess site. Who is at the center? It isn’t you nor Spamann. I’ll give you hint: It is at the farm. But, what was wrong with those societies in the past that didn’t make them truly equal? Well for the most part, this was the problem:

[[url=http://www.mesacc.edu/dept/d10/asb/anthro2003/glues/societyintro.html]www.mesacc.edu[/url]]

Quote:
Egalitarian societal members tend to treat each other as equals. Wealth differences are few as is the amount of power available to any individual or group. The people possess norms that emphasize sharing and ideals of interpersonal equality. This is not to say that stratification is non-existent in these societies. In comparison with nonegalitarian societies, however, stratification is relatively insignificant. Even when someone like a bigman is present, prestige is important and linked to redistribution. However, the bigman gives more than he receives as his role as a redistributor is defined. If he hordes or possesses too much, he will lose the recognition as a bigman. In effect, he is a member of society as an equal who has a defined role that carries prestige but not wealth and recognition but not status.

Now, who at the Desteni farm acts like a Big Man in regards to wealth? Somehow I think he gets more than he gives back. Therefore, the Big Men in those primitive societies are way cooler than Mr. Monster Mash.

Talk about ‘vagueness’ – here, ‘xfinksx’ is making elusive statements, basically punching at the air, with no substance or insight into what he is in fact expressing. He basically is making a statement with no practical significance, as it shows no point of understanding or moreover offers no solution to the problem of inequality.

You know it looks like you just want to call what I’m saying as vague because you’re pissed off that I called your sparkly little meme-toy vague. But whatever, It isn’t vague Miss Craver. It is called ownership of resources. The person or people who own the resources dictate the laws and thereby how wealth is acquired and maintained. You can have all the money you want, but money has no real power by itself. Implementing your EMS will not change where certain resources are located nor would it stop people from trying to horde possessions (here’s a secret: people don’t just horde things for reasons of scarcity). Never will everyone on earth agree to become Desteni tool slave willingly. And unless everyone isn’t mind controlled your EMS won’t ever work period! Now as for solutions and potential realistic alternatives, they are out there – you just don’t bother to look or take the time to understand them. But, they have nothing to do with Desteni pipe dreams, money schemes, self-writing, self-forgiveness, talking to the dead, or ignoring the BS claim that Desteni messages came from some supernatural source.

March 23, 2012 01:32PM
concernedmom83

Date Added: 02/23/2011

Excellent disection of desteni cult Thom!

I have noticed over the last few months of being away that some things stay the same:
self-forgiveness (one should always feel quilty and bad about oneself)
outlandish posts by the members (sadly they will regret one day)
BALDNESS! What happened to the shaving heads for the earth, chemicals or whatever it was.

And the biggest change is a their 'store' with a new gimmicky name. They are now selling
literally anything they can to make money on.

Gotta give bernard and the gang credit for always coming up with new money-making ideas.. for what now
OH YES, EMS or bernie and the farm, whoever needs it more.

March 27, 2012 03:13PM
ThomDarc

Quote:
concernedmom83
What happened to the shaving heads for the earth, chemicals or whatever it was.

They certainly made a big deal out of it a few years ago. I think many still do the head shaving but it is not emphasized anymore. You know cause it was more about a statement than attracting attention and getting people to buy in. Maybe Poolman got over his hair envy? Or more likely it wasnt helping to bring in the pesos.

April 03, 2012 08:00AM
Sandman

Andrea Rossouw of Desteni has posted on one of her blogs what appears to be an academic paper...

2012 Internet Victimization and Rick Ross - http://andrearossouw.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/internet-victimization-and-rick-ross

a Criminology Paper 2012

Section A: Critically discuss the phenomenon of internet/virtual victimization and provide a case study or newspaper/internet article to substantiate your discussion of the topic

Table of Content
Introduction.
Definition of Key Concepts:

2.1. Internet

2.2. Victimization
Types of Internet Victimization:

3.1. Flaming.

3.2. Denigration or dissing.

3.3. Bash Boarding.

3.4. Defamation of Character.

3.5. False Accusations.

3.6. Rumor.
An example of Internet Victimization: The Rick Ross Forum
Conclusion.

Quote:

Recently I had such an experience where an online group focused their attention on myself and a group that I participate with on the Internet. The group that I participate with researches the nature and consciousness of humanity and has supportive tools for people to use, based on the research. The group in question did not agree with our findings and our methods and took it upon themselves to proceed with over 100 pages of internet bullying such as defamation, the creating of rumors, denigration and bash boarding. From there many of the members commenced the bullying on other forums and social network sites. The Consequence of their attacks, was the creation of a negative public image for the organization/group, which directly influences the effective establishment of the group on the Internet, as a support group, due to false allegations. This in turn influences not only the functioning of the group on the internet but their income as well.

The post includes a link to Darryl Thomas' blog, The Cult of the Deprogrammer: Rick Ross - http://darrylthomas.wordpress.com/2011/09/14/the-cult-of-the-deprogrammer-rick-ross

Andrea states that members of this forum "made up stories about sexual abuse, child abuse etc" but there are IN FACT no such stories on this forum. I would point out to her that if someone makes a remark about for example, the age of recruits, that is not "making up a story about sexual abuse".

Almsot all of the information and comments at this forum about Desteni have been in relation to material produced by Desteni and links to their websites have been provided. No-one here has made up stories about what Desteni do or say, they have offered their perspective on what Desteni already publicly make known what they do or say.

In the image Andrea shows of her selected highlights from this forum the last comment circled is from YouTube.

It is strange that although she refers to being in a certain group, not anywhere in her paper does she actually use the name, Desteni.

Date: October 26, 2013 04:22PM

Here is page 123 of the pages that were lost from this thread since the domain name was changed. Some links might be out of date but links to this forum have been updated.

April 03, 2012 09:46AM
freespeech4tw

Not to hurt anyones feelings or sound like I'm bashing, but this 'paper' is really very poorly written.
Neither does she relate the context of the quotes she uses, nor did she actually invalidate any of those 'false claims'.

To be quite honest this seems more like an attempt to impress the less educated desteni-members by using law-terminology.

April 03, 2012 10:51AM
Sandman

Quite a few of the Destonians at the farm are university students. If it is the case that Andrea Rossouw is formally studying Criminology and has submitted this paper to a tutor I would be interested to see how the paper is marked.

April 18, 2012 12:27AM
BasicallyIntrinsic

Date Added: 04/16/2012
Desteni Insights

This is my first post on RickRoss.com, having decided to 'speak out' -- as it were -- regarding my own personal experiences with the Desteni group.

I participated within the group for some time but certainly not to the extreme that others have. The initial impression I had was that Desteni were trying to do something worthwhile but after spending considerable time scrutinizing their operations it became quite clear that Desteni serves one purpose and one purpose only -- to fill the coffers of Bernard Poolman. In the next few posts that I will be making here on the Rick Ross forum, I look forward to describing my encounters and interactions, welcoming any questions or comments.

The proverbial straw that broke the camels back, for the want of a better way of putting it, was the stark realization that in spite of all the blogs, forum posts, articles, videos and other miscellaneous propaganda that Desteni are pumping out, none of it matters. None of the subjects that Destonians discuss in their video blogs or forum posts are of any concern to Bernard or any of the other 'significant' members. All of those activities are naught but decorations to hide the ugly truth that the only thing that Bernard wants is for people to drone themselves out to him for the purpose of driving his pyramid scheme, disguised as a course/education/training with smatterings of "Equal Money System" thrown in for good measure.

For the benefit of Rick Ross readers, I am pleased to be able to provide these so-called 'course materials' for the viewing pleasure of those who are interested in seeing what a steaming pile of bullshit it really is. I will make them publicly available over the next couple of days after I secure somewhere permanent to host them from.

Of any organization or group, Desteni is the last on Earth that has any right to even mention the word 'Equality'. I sometimes wonder whether anyone in Desteni has considered how difficult it might be to have someone like Bernard championing an organization which preaches Equality. Telling people that they are fucked and siphoning money in return for a wagon of lies, shit and nonsense-speak does not equate to anything remotely like Equality, no matter what language you use. Desteni is not accountable financially which they would be if equality was really of any concern. Even the longest-serving of Desteni members seem to struggle with the concept of treating people equally or as equals, lashing out at others whenever it suits them.

Bernard likes to make a point of telling people that they're "fucked" -- perhaps Uncle Bernard should take a moment to look in the mirror? Something about Bankruptcy.. living in South Africa.. cough cough?

Oh and don't ask any questions unless it's related to "where to send money" and do not attempt to converse with anyone from the group unless it's via the official channels. The Desteni forum is exclusively for the likes of Lindsay Lee 'Hardcore Raver'/'I've got the Desteni Craving' Craver, Bella The Bullhorn, Anna Anarchy and others to egotistically masturbate Bukkake-style as they attempt to exercise 'so-called' intellectual superiority over each other by parroting bullshit mantra and blindly following one another like a swarm of lemmings. One of the people I just mentioned happens to be a compulsive groupie, always on the hunt for the next 'niche group' to bury themselves in -- one week it's raw foodism, next week it's hemp clothing, I'm sure there's been some flirtations with the gothic movement and maybe even Scientology somewhere along the line -- whatever keeps them far removed from the 'uncool' mainstream! Ah, the things that the daughter of Uncle Sam and Lady Liberty will do to try and separate themselves from the rest of the flock.

However intelligent they might present themselves, when asked about an Equal Money System they do not have the answers -- at least not the ones which are aesthetically pleasing, since the term 'pyramid scheme' does tend to make people wince and spits in the face of Equality. More appropriately, they're afraid to answer in case it's not the 'right' answer.

For reasons unknown, Desteni decided to lock down the public forum with absurd pre-requisites designed to enslave the eager by having them churn out more traffic-creating blogging goodness before being allowed access again. Digging through the annals of the forum pre-lockdown, one could find all sorts of long-forgotten and very incriminating tidbits by the likes of Darryl and other long-standing and since-departed members, discussing topics which completely undermine the very facade that Desteni is trying to present today, in a style that really shines a poor light on the whole show. Over time, these posts were identified and slowly deleted/archived/removed from public view, but not before I managed to whip up a PERL script which mirrored their entire website, forum included, with the assistance of httpget. After pulling down the entire site aside from the Private forum (and upwards of 5Gb data), sifting through the resulting directory structure revealed some very, very interesting things indeed. Oh, my word, yes.

Before locking down the forum and upgrading it, the version of the software which was being employed at the time contained a very serious exploit -- the ability to create a post, set the time and date to anything you like and stick it wherever you wish, in the past or future even. A careful investigation of the forum revealed a number of posts which had been created using this very exploit (there is a way to identify such posts and if you're careless enough to not cover your tracks, people like me can and will find them), along with the occasional reactivation of previously 'banned' accounts to create ad-hoc posts at times when the forum activity was receding. Then there's the matter of Desteni members who post on the forum under multiple accounts/false identities, but more on that in a later post.

Speaking of exploits, trying to 'extract' yourself from Desteni Facebook entanglement is an ongoing nightmare and speaks volumes about the problems with Facebook architecture. Desteni on Facebook is like a parasitic disease with a severe case of OCPD - It seeps through all of the cracks and just doesn't know when to stop.

When time permits I will take a few moments to catch up on the rest of this thread and provide links to the Desteni 'course *cough* materials'.

April 18, 2012 12:54AM
BasicallyIntrinsic

Quote:
freespeech4tw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv_21zC5g7U
Misleading video title: 'We have a cure for Cancer. Why haven't you heard about it?''

For one, the 'documentary' she is refering to seems to have a rather fishy background:
[[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislaw_Burzynski#Antineoplaston_therapy]en.wikipedia.org[/url]]

Also, am I the only one who thinks that her haircut suggests that she is a cancer patient recovering from chemotherapy? Simple minded people, who are, as we all know, Desteni's target audience, might be lead to believe that she is a former cancer patient who can validate these results (or maybe even that Desteni itself has some sort of share in this supposed wonder-therapy).

It speaks volumes about her mindset if she believes everything without questioning, as long as it has the flavour of conspiracy theory about it.

Indeed. At Desteni, cigarettes do not cause cancer, nor does exposure to radioactive materials -- it's your belief in the disease that causes it to suddenly appear in your body without any external influence whatsoever!

I dread the inevitable day when a life is lost because of the medical misinformation handed out by the 'intellectual superiors' at Desteni. It's amazing how so many of these these unremarkable, unqualified and inexperienced soap-boxers at Desteni are suddenly overnight experts in all things medicinal, medical, physiological and psychological, even the teenagers! Although one has to admit, there are plenty of certified 'professionals' out there who should not be allowed to indulge in their chosen field but this is hardly an accuse for Bernard and co. to play Doctors and Nurses.

April 19, 2012 02:55PM
Sandman

Re: Desteni Insights

Hi BasicallyIntrinsic. Thanks, your post is very interesting. Here are a couple of questions...

Quote:
BasicallyIntrinsic
Desteni serves one purpose and one purpose only -- to fill the coffers of Bernard Poolman

Please can you describe how it was you realized or discovered this?

And can you tell us exactly what it was that confirmed to you that

Quote:
BasicallyIntrinsic
None of the subjects that Destonians discuss in their video blogs or forum posts are of any concern to Bernard or any of the other 'significant' members

May 09, 2012 09:35AM
Sandman

Desteni, Equal Money System, Hydrogen Peroxide

As well as promoting Stanislaw Burzynski and his fraudulent cure for cancer...

Who is Burzynski and why is it illegal to cure cancer?
[[url=http://equalmoney.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6237]equalmoney.org[/url]]
2012 Who is Burzynski and Why is it illegal to cure Cancer?
[[url=http://processoflife.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-who-is-burzynski-and-why-is-it.html]processoflife.blogspot.com[/url]]
Burzynski Haters and Irresponsible Blogging
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHSNaSKpIuw&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

Desteni members are now promoting more quackery: ingestion of Hydrogen Peroxide
(Oxygenation Therapy)

Hydrogen Peroxide - Miracle cure? Inhaling H2O2
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pibZoANps44&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]
2012 Drinking Hydrogen Peroxide
[[url=http://cameronsprocess.blogspot.com/2012/03/drinking-hydrogen-peroxide.html]cameronsprocess.blogspot.com[/url]]
2012 - Daily Use of Hydrogen Peroxide for Your Health
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeSb-t38aEI&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

Here are some links for background information:

Stanislaw Burzynski
[[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislaw_Burzynski]en.wikipedia.org[/url]]
Oxygenation Therapy: Unproven Treatments for Cancer and AIDS
[[url=http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/oxygen.html]www.quackwatch.org[/url]]
Rational Wiki: Oxygen therapy
[[url=http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Oxygen_therapy]rationalwiki.org[/url]]
A Prescription For Death?
[[url=http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/12/60ii/main666489.shtml]www.cbsnews.com[/url]]

May 09, 2012 02:53PM
freespeech4tw

Spamanns advertisement of the same method:

[[url=http://earthreview.eu/2012/05/hydrogen-peroxide-miracle-cure-reviews-and-experiences/]earthreview.eu[/url]]

Despite her claim that she 'just couldn't find anything negative about it', Sandman has just proven that indeed there are negative reports on such a smart practise as drinking bleach. In all likelihood she just didn't want to look for anything negative about it because her Desteni-buddies like the idea of a blonde colon so much.
Luckily she has no credibility as a journalist to lose anyway, or this might be a heavy blow...

May 09, 2012 07:14PM
Sandman

Equal Money System, drinking Hydrogen Peroxide

So Ann Van Den Broeck (Spamann) couldn't find any negative information on the web about drinking Hydrogen Peroxide..? - and at the end of her blog post she writes:

"Before trying things like this, always do your research properly."

There is PLENTY of information on the web explaining the dangers of drinking Hydrogen Peroxide.

The FDA has been issuing warnings against it since the late 1980s, but of course groups like Desteni will see the FDA as trying to suppress alternative cures in order to protect the pharmaceutical industry...

FDA Warns Consumers Against Drinking High-Strength Hydrogen Peroxide For Medicinal Use

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning consumers not to purchase or to use high-strength hydrogen peroxide products, including a product marketed as "35 Percent Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide," for medicinal purposes because they can cause serious harm or death when ingested. FDA recommends that consumers who are currently using high-strength hydrogen peroxide stop immediately and consult their health care provider.

FDA is working to stop companies selling high-strength hydrogen peroxide from making illegal medical claims about their products. These claims are illegal because these products do not have FDA approval and are therefore being sold illegally for medical indications without any proven clinical value. The products can instead cause significant harm. As part of these ongoing efforts, FDA today issued Warning Letters to two firms illegally selling "35 percent hydrogen peroxide" products on Web sites for the treatment of AIDS, cancers, emphysema, and other serious and life-threatening diseases. These Warning Letters are available on FDA's Web site, at [www.accessdata.fda.gov].

"This concentration is not approved by FDA for any purpose," said Dr. Steven Galson, Director of FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. "No one has presented any evidence that hydrogen peroxide taken internally has any medical value. In fact, consuming hydrogen peroxide in the manner touted by these websites could lead to tragic results."

FDA has never approved high-strength hydrogen peroxide to be taken internally and considers hydrogen peroxide at 35 percent strength dangerous, even if handled according to the manufacturer's directions. This high-strength hydrogen peroxide -- more than 10 times stronger than the solution used in over-the-counter drugs to disinfect minor cuts -- is highly corrosive. Ingesting hydrogen peroxide can cause gastrointestinal irritation or ulceration. Intravenous (IV) administration of hydrogen peroxide can cause inflammation of the blood vessel at the injection site, gas embolisms (bubbles in blood vessels), and potentially life-threatening allergic reactions.

FDA previously warned consumers, in an April 1989 press release, about the illegal promotion of industrial-strength hydrogen peroxide to treat AIDS and cancer, following at least one related death in Texas and several injuries requiring hospitalization.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/07/060730134156.htm

Here's another article on it:

Hydrogen Peroxide A Warning and a Dangerous Scam
Taken intravenously, it can damage blood vessels at the site of injection, produce bubbles in the bloodstream, and lead to life-threatening allergic reactions.
It's obvious that some people will try to sell anything to make a buck, but it's hard to believe that purchasers can be so gullible. It seems now that nothing short of an FDA warning will dissuade some consumers from ingesting lethal doses of hydrogen peroxide.
For some time now I've been aware of Internet ads for pills containing oxygen and for bottles of high-strength hydrogen peroxide. I hadn't paid much attention because I thought it unlikely that anyone would be dumb enough to buy them. Apparently, though, enough people have bought high-strength hydrogen peroxide to prompt the FDA warning not to purchase or use these products.

continues at
http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/190510-hydrogen-peroxide-a-warning-and-a-dangerous-scam

May 10, 2012 09:50PM
The Anticult

Desteni poisoning members, drinking Hydrogen Peroxide, Jonestown

Desteni is getting into lethal areas.
Encouraging the poisoning of their members now?

This must be another TEST set-up by the Desteni leaders, to see just how credulous and brainwashed a follower is.
Will they shave their head?
Will they pull their teeth? Its escalates and escalates...and then the ultimate TEST.

Is the follower brainwashed enough by the Desteni cult to drink the potentially lethal hydrogen peroxide on the rural farm?
That is one step away from drinking the lethal kool-aid on the rural farm.

Jonestown.
Destenitown.

Anyone who sees illegal activities in any group or sect that could cost people their lives, of course should report those to the local authorities.

May 11, 2012 07:51AM
Sandman

Sunette Spies, schizophrenia, mental illness

Yes these practices are all designed as a test of loyalty to the cause. On their forum you can see that they have all now committed themselves to blogging for Desteni with self-forgiveness every day for the next seven years. So if Poolman can get people to do that for seven years and ingest Hydrogen Peroxide, change their diet, sleeping patterns, erase their personalities etc then he will have willing slaves to do his bidding.

It states on their FAQ that Desteni are against medical opinion so they won;t care about whatever the official line is on these quack therapies or diets. They have been trying out the Blood Group diet and the Ketogenic diet which as far as I know is usually recommended for children with epilepsy.

Like the Scientologists they are also against psychiatry. Sunette Spies has no medical or psychiatric training or qualifications but pontificates on mental illness and implies that Desteni can help people with mental health problems. She writes:

Quote:
So, with Mental Illness - the extent of the Mind's integration into the Physical, and because the Mind is no more as structured/specific due to misalignment's in the entire Mind, it's not just as simple as changing/transforming the program due to the severity of the consequence of the mind in the physical, and how the mind even changed/transformed the very physical-fabric/alignments. So - to walk out of Mental Illness - one will even have to reconstitute the entire physical-fabric design of the human physical body and for this, you have to stand/be equal-to and one-with the physical absolutely. This only pertains to the most severe cases of mental illness. There are beings that have faced mental illness that can walk the process of writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application to re-align themselves with/as the Mind and stand up where the mental illness is not yet as extensively developed/manifested - and there has been individuals that has already walked this process through aligning themselves with writing, self forgiveness and self corrective application, but this is does not pertain to all cases, it depends much on the individual.
There is a Cure for Mental Illness: You Are Not That
[[url=http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2938]forum.desteni.org[/url]]

It might sound like nonsense but not to those people already receptive to the Desteni teachings. It is remarkable how often people diagnosed with schizophrenia and other health problems turn up on the Desteni forum. Just for the record here are links to some examples:

fall in love with wommen of desteni and some secret police stuff
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBDX_2eYtgc&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]
Schizophrene/anxiety, surrondings.
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4hsq5y_J-0&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

There is a 100% Cure for Mental Illness
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtEKoW4enck&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

Luka's Writings
[[url=http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1975]forum.desteni.org[/url]]
My mental health condition 2006-present
In this post I'll write something about my mental health/illness during the last 5 years. I'll try to be as self-honest as possible.
1 DEPRESSION EPISODE: Until the begining of 2006 everything was pretty much OK with my mental health. The troubles then began in May 2006. I fell into depression as a prodrormal phase of psychosis (as we will later see). It lasted like 4 months and I'm proud to say that I managed to beat the depression on my own, without medications.

job.
[[url=http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3010]forum.desteni.org[/url]]
i have been unemployed since 2005. i recive velfare money. because i was diagnosed with schiziophrenia, snce 2001. thats the reason of alkohol, drug, sexual content, and personal misery, etc, abuse in general, have gotten me so low down nitty gritty, its gotten me to the extent to not talk aboute schizophrenia: its not smart. people are judgefull. both ways, and it causes diferences. i dont write , anywhere that i have had, masturbated to pedophile porno, and that i have made people hurt and been holding up abuse.

2012: ADHD Isn't Real - The Truth About Medications
Within this video I am sharing my experience with the diagnosis ADHD,
how I got several different drugs/medications and how I later realized that medication isn't a solution.
[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QgPu7Hp2YQ&hd=1]www.youtube.com[/url]]

2012: Anorexia - My Body is My Enemy
Within this Video Interview I am continuing My Story of Anorexia and I am specifically speaking about how I experienced myself within the years of 9-11.
This is a period of time that I haven’t opened up before, I was rather suppressing it because I simply didn’t want to admit what it was that I was experiencing within my world/reality in this period.
[[url=http://malingunilla.blogspot.se/2012/03/2012-anorexia-i-am-9-11-years-old.html]malingunilla.blogspot.se[/url]]

hello, desteni.
[[url=http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2957]forum.desteni.org[/url]]
i'm eighteen. i began to observe desteni since i was about sixteen. i've spent nearly half a day thinking about this post. i was diagnosed within the autism spectrum from an early age, a diagnosis that is only based on actions, mannerisms and speech patterns.

I need help now
[[url=http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2565]forum.desteni.org[/url]]
Hi! My name is Ebba and I'm 20 years old. I´ve had eating disorders since I was 12 years. I was treated for that from that I was 14 until I turned 18, when I finished the treatment voluntarily because I did not feel that I received any help that gave permanent results. I have during this time tested almost all the help that is available: I have had conversations on an eating disorder unit for several years, both psychologists, nurses, doctors and occupational therapists.

Date: October 26, 2013 06:12PM

Here is page 124 of the pages that were lost from this thread since the domain name was changed. Some links might be out of date but links to this forum have been updated.

May 11, 2012 11:17AM
Natasha

I look forward very much to seeing these 'course materials'
Thanks for sharing them

May 11, 2012 10:47PM
The Anticult

Re: Desteni "programmed confusion" headed for very serious trouble

Poolman and Desteni are headed for very serious trouble.
They are trying to see how far they can push people, and they are going to find out they can push them all the way. Its actually not that hard to do, if you are a psychopath.

That gibberish above does not sound like it came from Sunette Spies in the least.
She is either just posting what she is told, or rehashing the nonsense from Poolman.

Part of what Poolman is doing there is called "Programmed Confusion".
Search Google for:

"programmed confusion"
"programmed confusion" nlp

Its a brainwashing technique. You basically confuse the hell out of people, until they are lost in a fog of confusion and delusion. Then you rebuild their beliefs, and lead them out of the fog, and they are dependent on the leader.

Poolman and Desteni are using very basic and crude techniques, that anyone with even a basic bit of training can recognize.
Desteni is not very clever.
Desteni is headed for very serious trouble. All the warning signs are screaming out.

Some people are going to get very seriously hurt or injured or worse, and then those responsible in Desteni are going to be held to account for what they have done, and may find themselves in front of a judge and facing a stay at the greybar hotel.

May 11, 2012 10:56PM
The Anticult

Re: Desteni and fake posts on the Desteni forum by Poolman's flunkies.

It looks like at least some of those supposed posts on the Desteni forums are fakes.
There are probably a couple people in Desteni who's job it is to post fake posts on the Desteni forum, as bait, in hopes of luring other people in. Fake testimonials. Fake stories.

One could analyze the text, and likely find evidence that some posts were written by the same person from Desteni.

Desteni is truly a corrupt, dirty, ruthless scam to make money for the Desteni leaders.
That's it.
The leaders of Desteni want money and property, and power.
That is all that Desteni is about.

No different than any other crooked scam on the internet.

June 08, 2012 08:27PM
Sandman

Equal Life Foundation, Non-Peofit Organization, South Africa

On the Equal Money System website at [[url=http://equalmoney.org/]equalmoney.org[/url]] it states:

Quote:
The Equal Money System (EMS) is a research and development Project to formulate and investigate responses to general policies that affect the day to day life on Earth as to lifestyle for human, animal and plant. This project is managed and directed under the auspices of the Equal Life Foundation, a Non-Profit Organization, constituted under South African Law, duly audited as per legal requirements.

The Equal Life Foundation website has very little content - [[url=http://equallife.org/]equallife.org[/url]] and there is no information about Equal Life Foundation having an official status as a Non-Profit Organization.

The Association for Non Profit Organisations SA at [[url=http://npo.org.za/companyinfo.htm]npo.org.za[/url]] states:

Quote:
How to check an NPO status
Since inception of the website we receive a lot of calls from companies, proposed donors requesting information on whether the NPO organisation is registered on not.

The Directorate has mandated that it is illegal for an organisation to operate, let alone request for funds and sponsorship if it is not registered or has been de-registered. Its is required by law that NPO organisation submit Annual Financial and Narrative Reports to the Directorate, failing which the organisation becomes de-registered.

In order to check the validity of an NPO organisation, the company needs to log on to the SOCDEV website and click on NPO Organisation, then click on NPO Search.

You can check the NPO status by making use of organisations name or organisation's six digit NPO registration number.

Please click on this link directing you to the NPO Directorate Website.

[[url=http://www.dsd.gov.za/npo/]www.dsd.gov.za[/url]]

At the NPO Directorate Website a search for "equal life" "equal life foundation" or "desteni" or "equal money" brings up nothing.

The Desteni group is located in Kwa Zulu Natal. The document at [[url=http://www.dsd.gov.za/npo]www.dsd.gov.za[/url]] named "Registered NPOs in Kwazulu Natal"

[[url=http://www.dsd.gov.za/npo/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&Itemid=39&gid=51&orderby=dmdate_published]www.dsd.gov.za[/url]]

does not list "equal life foundation" either.

Where is the evidence that the Desteni Equal Life Foundation is a legally registered Non-Profit Organization?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2012 08:28PM by Sandman.

June 16, 2012 01:21PM
exposethelies

Date Added: 06/12/2012

For your info

Desteni Education is now rebranded Techno Tutor

Seems Desteni wasn't getting enough sales as the negative image they have

Cheers

June 17, 2012 05:06AM
Sandman

Techno Tutor, Perfect Mind Technologies, Tutoring, Cameron Cope

Quote:
exposethelies
For your info
Desteni Education is now rebranded Techno Tutor

Seems Desteni wasn't getting enough sales as the negative image they have

Cheers

Cheers. It is most likely that the name of the product has indeed been changed to avoid direct associations with Desteni. Cameron Cope previously remarked at this forum that he did not appreciate the way Desteni was being discussed here because it could affect his business. Cameron Cope: [[url=http://www.meetup.com/houstoneducators/members/20771231/]www.meetup.com[/url]]

TechnoTutor [[url=http://www.techno-tutor.com/]www.techno-tutor.com[/url]] is most likely a version of the "Vocabulary Purifier" available at the Desteni website circa 2007-9, a piece of "educational software" Bernard Poolman's brother Ferdi claimed Bernard had stolen from him (this question was addressed by B. Poolman in one or two of his videos). See this post from Ferdi Poolman: [[url=http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,87633#msg-87633]forum.culteducation.com[/url]]

Some time after that, the same software was re-labelled, "Quantum Vocabulary Builder". Cameron Cope of Desteni is Co-Founder and Partner at Perfect Mind Tutoring and Partner at Perfect Mind Technologies, selling Techno Tutor. [www.linkedin.com]

Darryl Thomas is the owner of Perfect Mind Technologies: [[url=http://www.linkedin.com/pub/darryl-thomas/26/310/160]www.linkedin.com[/url]]

Rebecca Dalmas of Desteni is a consultant at Techno Tutor: [[url=http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rebecca-dalmas/42/80/980]www.linkedin.com[/url]]

Any parents considering purchasing Techno Tutor for their children, particularly in the Houston, Texas area, should be aware that Perfect Mind Technologies which sells Techno Tutor is one of several scams being run by members of Desteni. Profits will probably be going towards financing and helping to promote the activities of Bernard Poolman, who is now calling himself an "Independent Political Organization Professional". (as opposed to "Cult Leader")

There seems to be a few new Desteni-run "businesses" popping up. Here's another one: New Earth Publishing
[[url=http://www.newearthpublishing.eu/eng/eng.html]www.newearthpublishing.eu[/url]]

I am still wondering, as per my previous post, if anyone can find any information to prove that Equal Life Foundation is a legally registered Non-Profit Organization because if not then it may be that Equal Life Foundation can legitimately be reported to the Dept of Social Development of SA as it may very well be illegal.

June 17, 2012 01:02PM
The Anticult

Re: Techno Tutor, Perfect Mind Technologies, Tutoring, Cameron Cope

So Desteni is now copying Scientology, and may other cults and groups, and setting up deceptive FRONT-GROUPS to push the Desteni message at kids, naive parents and others.
Also to try to make cash.
so they set-up these bogus FRONTS, and then use them to extract cash from the public, as well as a way to recruit new members into Desteni through the backdoor.

Equal Life Foundation
To find the charitable status, if Desteni refuses to provide the charity number, and the names are not coming up...then of course its a sham.
Someone could just report the website where Desteni is claiming to be a legal non-profit to the authorities and to that registration office.

Someone might even contact the Equal Life Foundation to make a donation...using a Pay Pal or money order...maybe $10. And demand the charitable registration number for tax reasons, which is their right, as well as the financial reports of the alleged "charity".

As if someone is making false claims they are a registered non-profit, and they are not, then that is fraud.
And if someone was defrauded for $25 for a false charity, that is fraud.
The authorities would have to look into that fake charity scam.

June 17, 2012 05:53PM
Sandman

Equal Life Foundation, NPO, Techno Tutor

Considering that at the Equal Money System website at [[url=http://equalmoney.org/]equalmoney.org[/url]] it states:

Quote:
This project is managed and directed under the auspices of the Equal Life Foundation, a Non-Profit Organization, constituted under South African Law, duly audited as per legal requirements.

then it would be more than reasonable to assume there would be some indication, particularly at the Equal Life Foundation website, [[url=http://equallife.org/]equallife.org[/url]] that Equal Life Foundation is a legally registered Non-Profit Organization. But there is no evidence to show that Equal Life Foundation is a legally registered Non-Profit Organization.

It just looks like yet another Desteni scam.

We could give Desteni the benefit of the doubt. ELF could have been registered as an NPO due to ignorance of the Dept of Social Development of SA as to what ELF, Equal Money System and Desteni is all about and the information could be yet to be updated. If so, then the Desteni group should be able to prove that Equal Life Foundation is a legal NPO by publishing relevant information from the Dept of Social Development of South Africa and they should be able to do so within the next week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2012 05:54PM by Sandman.

June 18, 2012 09:49AM
Sandman

TechnoTutor, Cameron Cope, Perfect Mind Technologies

Someone at the Desteni public forum has recently posted this:

Software Program for Children
[[url=http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3312&sid=dbd4591f66aaef251ba3ef60324b5868]forum.desteni.org[/url]]
Quote:
I remember reading a while ago about a software program that Bernard and Esteni had for children and wonder if that is available, or something similar to assist and support the children in their process.

Rather than being directed to the Techno Tutor website at http://www.techno-tutor.com, which would be the obvious answer to the query, they are advised to send an email to Cameron Cope (long-time Desteni member as well as Techno Tutor salesman and partner in Perfect Mind Technologies) or his partner, Katie Conklin.

This suggests that Desteni are trying to keep TechnoTutor separate from Desteni activities, probably to make it seem as much as possible as if there is no direct association between the two ventures. Therefore there is less of a chance that unsuspecting potential customers may realise that TechnoTutor is a front for Desteni.

On another note, a post recently appeared at a blog which is critical of the 30 Bananas a Day site run by Durianrider
[[url=http://30bananasadaysucks.com/2012/06/healthy-hell-the-the-new-hell]30bananasadaysucks.com[/url]]

There is a thread about 30 Bananas a Day on this forum:
[[url=http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,108037]forum.culteducation.com[/url]]

The post at the blog called "30 Bananas a Day... Sucks!" is the 18 year old author's description of struggling with dieting to get rid of acne, and then finding Desteni where they were apparently put on the straight and narrow as re: their diet. This shows how Desteni operate on the fringes, luring in people into fad diets and other "alternative" views or practices (such as drinking Hydrogen Peroxide) by posting seemingly interesting information which is designed purely to promote Desteni.

There are other examples of similar strategies being employed by Desteni members at a few other different websites or forums. For instance at the Social Anxiety Support Forum... [[url=http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f38/desteni-org-160033]www.socialanxietysupport.com[/url]] where a Desteni member claims Desteni can help with social anxiety problems.

June 18, 2012 10:40AM
Sandman

Equal Life Foundation

At the Association for Non Profit Organisations SA [[url=http://npo.org.za/companyinfo.htm]npo.org.za[/url]] it states:

Quote:
Registered NGO organisations:
Basically there are two types of registered organisations vis:
A Section 21 Company not for gain, registered with Company Intellectual Property Registration Office (CIPRO)
A Non Profit Organisation (NPO) registered with the Department of Social Development (Directorate for NOn Profit Organisations).

EQUAL LIFE FOUNDATION is not registered with the Department of Social Development but is classed as a non-profit enterprise listed with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission

Details are here: [[url=http://www.cipro.gov.za/temp/ck1vxi55jlksca5500dkvsey.asp]www.cipro.gov.za[/url]]

There is no Founding Statement document and no website listed but the enterprise has as its Standard Industrial Classification

Quote:
TO UNDERTAKE RESEARCH AND EDUCATION IN THE AREAS OF LEADERSHIP SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PSYCHOLOGY FOOD PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT

Here's a page at which the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) can be informed of any suspected fraudulent activities:

http://www.cipc.co.za/FraudAlert.aspx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2012 10:41AM by Sandman. available at the Desteni website circa 2007-9, a piece of

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 26, 2013 09:50PM

This shows how Desteni operate on the fringes, luring in people into fad diets and other "alternative" views or practices (such as drinking Hydrogen Peroxide) by posting seemingly interesting information which is designed purely to promote Desteni....

The post at the blog called "30 Bananas a Day... Sucks!" is the 18 year old author's description of struggling with dieting to get rid of acne, and then finding Desteni where they were apparently put on the straight and narrow as re: their diet.

"The fringes" is a social zone full of concepts and social offerings that have, for various reasons, not been fully accepted into the mainstream. Such as the 30 Bananas a Day diet.

People already utilizing products or strategies offered in this 'alternative/fringe' realm are the target market for Destini.

Because there are two other features of this zone, as described by sociologists.

*Rejection of critical thinking.

*Incompatible ideas or doctrines are treated as interchangeable -- only possible when people are not concerned about logical inconsistencies.

* Many merchants and leaders within this zone claim to be visionaries, cutting edge, revolutionaries. But all too often, they do not provide liberating alternatives to mainstream culture, but are as exploitative as the worst capitalists within mainstream culture.

More here:

Oppositional Subcultures and Cultic Milieu. When one is oppositional to the mainstream, one steps into a frontier zone where protection of the vulnerable (mandated by mainstream society) is no longer taken as a basic human right.

[forum.culteducation.com]

It may mean that there is a subgroup and a very important one in society where persons will go for precisely those advisors who ARE unlicensed, and because such persons present themselves as offering emancipatory alternatives to a mainstream culture whose healing resources and personnel are deemed inadequate, or as agents of oppression.

Critical thinking and fact checking are deemed part of the oppressive, unloving mainstream culture.

The tragedy is many leaders who claim to offer themselves as frontier heroes and heroines, as liberating us from mainstream culture, are all too often secretly using the worst and most oppressive tools of maintream culture (marketing techniques designed to induce craving and herd mentality, hiring attorneys to craft disclaimer/waiver forms in which subjects sign away their rights as citizens to sue for damages if harmed), and the bandits are bandits because they use their power without any of the best and wisest features of mainstream culture that enable us to think consciously about power itself and identify whether it is being used benevolently and wisely (ethos of care, accountability for the great power one wields in relation to those who trust to your claims as a healer).

Cultic Milieu a Possibly Helpful Concept?

Recruitment zones for Cultic Milieu

Now this is what distinguishes a cult from cultic milieu. An operator savvy enough to manipulate the social context.

To repeat--Jones did not just manipulate his immediate followers.

Jones brilliantly manipulated the context--social, political, even journalistic-- in which people made thier choices.

He didnt just put items on the menu--he chose the paper that menue was printed on!

We cant stand to face the extent to which the context of our choice making can be manipulated.

But if we can face this steadily, this awareness is infinitely more liberating than any ideology of false empowerment which claims 'there are no victims' and 'you are free to leave.'

By using his charm and social justice projects, Jones adroitlynot only ran a cult--he also manipulated the paracultic milieu as well--the secular and political social context of the City of San Francisco.

It wasnt just his own members Jones manipulated--he used members of the SF political establishment as chess pieces, and used his social justice projects as flypaper

For more, read here:

Date: October 31, 2013 08:19AM

Here is page 125 of the pages that were lost from this thread since the domain name was changed. Some links might be out of date but links to this forum have been updated.

June 18, 2012 01:58PM
The Anticult

Re: Equal Life Foundation

Suspected that in fact Equal Life Foundation was not a real REGISTERED non-profit, but just an informal private one.
Sects and cults in the US do that too.
Because if you are a properly registered non-profit, you have to disclose your IRS and other documents to donors.

But if you are a private "non-profit" then you are accountable to no one. So many cults and sects run these private "non-profits" and just use them as a piggy bank, to cover their travel costs, hotels, car rentals, and not have to pay tax.
They also hire themselves to do "research" and research at the beach. Its a scam loophole, and they all do it.

And if anyone gives money to the private "non-profit" then you have no idea how its being spent.
That is why no one should ever give one dollar to a private unregistered "non-profit" as in the cultic environment they are simply a tax dodge and a piggy bank for those running it.
There is no accountability whatsoever.

June 18, 2012 04:48PM
Natasha

I have done this. I hope this is an organisation with some teeth ?

June 19, 2012 07:15AM
Natasha

This is the reply that I got re checking the Not for profit status via that link :
Cipro Alerts Alert@cipc.co.za
6:50 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
Good day,

We acknowledge the receipt of your email. Unfortunately this office cannot assist you with this query as this is not a fraud related matter.

Please refer to the attachment on how to search for enterprise details. This service is available free of charge.

Should you not find the information that you are looking for, or require more information on the directors, you are welcome to use our manual disclosure facility by sending an email to disclosure@cipc.co.za. You can alternatively use our electronic disclosure facility by sending an email to data@cipc.co.za. Please note that a fee might be levied for this service

You may also contact our customer contact centre on 086 100 24 72 or alternatively send email to info@cipc.co.za

Kind regards

CIPC Fraud Alerts Team

I don't really see why it's not a fraud issue, myself. But there we are.

June 19, 2012 09:41AM
Sandman

Equal Life Foundation, non-profit organization

There is also this link: [[url=http://www.cipc.co.za/Complaints.aspx]www.cipc.co.za[/url]] to register complaints to address alleged contravention of the Companies Act. However, as a Non-profit Company (NPC) seems to have a fairly loose definition and is described as

Quote:
A company incorporated for public benefit or other object relating to one or more cultural or social activities, or communal or group interests

it may be that Equal Life Foundation is technically not in contravention of the Companies Act, and as The Anticult has pointed out it is a way of exploiting a loophole in the law and that's why so many cults and sects register as "non-profit companies".

June 19, 2012 04:36PM
exposethelies

Re: Equal Life Foundation, non-profit organization

They have reappeared as Techno Tutor

Filled with lieas and deception

June 24, 2012 03:45PM
BasicallyIntrinsic

My apologies for not replying sooner, I have been in hospital and did not have access to the internet during that time.

If you would like to see the Desteni 'course material', please send me a PM along with an e-mail address to which I can send it. I suggest making a gmail or hotmail account for the purpose of doing so if you do not wish to disclose your regular e-mail address. I will forward a zip file containing the PDF's I have of the course material -- video content unfortunately is too large to send via e-mail but trust me, once you see the PDF's you'll get a good enough idea of what sort of bullshit operation they're running over there. I will ensure that the zip file is virus checked before sending it off but please, for your own sake, run it through one of the recommended virus scanners just to cover all bases.

Sandman -- with respect to your post above, obviously there's quite a bit to be concerned about when discussing the mental health of others but be aware -- much of that material (see Luka's post) is simply "Trollbait". There was a very similar post on the Desteni Forum earlier in 2011 where someone complained that they suffered from 'Chronic Fatigue' symptoms, made references to table tennis/ping pong and what not, stated that they had so little energy that they couldn't even watch TV/movies or read a book yet somehow, they managed to find the energy to prop themselves up in front of the computer and punch out a nice long post to Desteni along with a handful of follow-ups. There are many posts like this on the Desteni forum, or rather I should say, there WERE many posts like this... people attempting to troll / get attention but not being smart enough to look at their own posts in retrospect/keep track of their own bullshit lies. For some reason, you will see repeated references to Eating Disorders, OCD, PTSD and Autism in particular. A quick glance through the DSM IV shows that these conditions tend to overlap in many ways, particularly Eating Disorders and OCD -- these are serious problems in society which often go untreated or unseen because of the secrecy under which they are often hidden. OCPD even moreso since sufferers are not able to see that they actually have a problem and this in itself becomes an actual symptom of OCPD -- "there's nothing wrong with me!".

This brings me to my next topic, the fact that Desteni is a breeding ground for trolls. Even long-standing members will take someone elses post and do a 'Bill Gates' with it, if you get my meaning. When the river begins to run dry, forum members tend to feed off one another -- rather than coming up with their own material to post, they'll read someone elses post and then spin it off, reword it a little, criticize it (in a very troll-like way, of course -- one particular member Kasper Kwan AKA Mr. 'ASS' (Asian Student Scorned) is particularly fond of doing this (although I must say, he's alarmingly uninitiated in that sort of behaviour), especially when it comes to posts made by members to which he feels threatened or otherwise belittled.))).

To answer your question regarding why Bernard Poolman only wants your money and does not care about Equality?

People join Desteni and begin posting. One of the following will occur:

a) If they do not post enough, they will be prompted to post more. Which then leads to b) ...

b) If they do post, ask questions/ask for help/guidance, they will be QUICKLY prompted to take 'the course' and to 'read the material and do the course'.

No, you are not allowed to 'preview' the course material before you pay for it, you are not even allowed to get the smallest glimpse of what you are paying for -- you just have to take their word for it and hope that you get your moneys worth (which you don't, by the way -- Desteni never received so much as a single cent out of me but I still managed to get a hold of the course material thanks to my interpersonal engineering skills).

DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO DESTENI. THE COURSE IS MADE OF PURE BULLSHIT AND YOU WILL NOT LEARN ANYTHING THAT YOU CANNOT LEARN FOR FREE.

Just in case you didn't hear me the first time, let me rephrase it -- the Desteni 'course' is a Potpourri of other 'self help' materials and counselling/psychological matter. What you are paying for is for someone in South Africa, who has ripped off other peoples material and mashed it together into a PDF, given it a different heading and slapped together into a so called 'course'. It is pure, unadulterated crap and if anyone from Desteni has the balls to disagree with me THEN BRING IT!

Bernard Poolman -- telling people they have to be visible/accountable. Bernard Poolman hides behind a bullshit avatar 'cartoon' of something which unsurprisingly resembles a troll! Do you SEE Bernard Poolman talking on any videos? No. Do you see his 'real' picture of any Desteni material? No. Why? Because he's a fat, ugly old man who sounds like a pirate with a bad case of strep throat and let's face it -- what sells? Fat, ugly old men... or slim, bald-headed and not-particularly attractive women? Okay, not a good comparison but you get where I'm coming from.

Bernard Poolman is a coward, a liar and a fraud.

Note to Mr. Ross: My apologies if I am stepping over the line here, I am unsure of what your policies are with respect to how outspoken we are about matters and what not.

Again -- please PM me if you want to take a look at the material. Mr. Ross: Would you be prepared to host the material in it's PDF form so that people can easily access the truth behind the Desteni bullshit? I think that given the lifespan of this thread, surely it would be worth considering? The Copyright that Desteni claim on the material is null and void and therefore there would be no violation in hosting or distributing the material.

Oh I'm sorry Bernard, you didn't want me to say that, did you? I did my homework, too bad you didn't.

Best wishes and kind regards, B.I.

June 24, 2012 04:39PM
BasicallyIntrinsic

Again:

Desteni is a huge, massive waste of time and money and is simply an operation for people like Lindsay, Darryl, Bella and the rest of the troll company to vigorously masturbate their self-acclaimed intellectual ego. Honestly, if you REALLY think you're THAT intelligent, let's see you do something with it! Come, get off your asses and prove your mettle!

Speaking of Lindsay, she attacked me on the forum and upon confronting this woman and requesting that she 'face off' with me on voice/video chat, she CHICKENED OUT because she's just like the rest of the monkeys at Desteni and the trolls who feed off them - they hide behind their keyboards and attack people but when it comes to being faced in person they can't handle it! Bwaaaark! *cluck*

And while I'm at it, let's take a look at Darryl -- someone who, again, presents himself as a so-called "intellectual" or "highly educated" individual. Take a close look at Darryl's posts when he gets on his soap box about Politics, talking about people like Ron Paul and company as though he plays golf with them or lives right next door to them. Look again and you'll find that Darryl's posts are, unfortunately, regurgitated Googlesnatch. Nice try Darryl -- we all know that it takes you something like an hour to punch out a simple post, all that copying and pasting you have to do. You have absolutely no idea about politics, so do the world a favor and just keep your misinformation and bullshit nonsense to yourself. I seriously doubt the colored community in America want a phony posterboy like you causing further damage to their reputation -- although I think you've done quite enough already, especially looking back at some of your earlier, somewhat narcissistic posts (era 2008-2009). Blacks in this country have it hard enough already Darryl, so just shut the fuck up or think before you speak.

Desteni HAS TO GO. They can change their name as many times as they want but we're onto them.

--- B.I.

June 24, 2012 08:31PM
The Anticult

Re: Desteni-leaks

Maybe some activists or others will do a Desteni-leaks...and upload relevant material on Desteni on free file hosting websites.

Anyone can search Google for:

free file hosting

June 25, 2012 04:17AM
Sandman

Desteni I Process, course materials, Facebook, internet cult

With leakage of Desteni "course materials" via a free file hosting site, for example, File Factory [[url=http://www.filefactory.com/]www.filefactory.com[/url]] or Media Fire [[url=http://www.mediafire.com/]www.mediafire.com[/url]] maybe some people will re-distribute them and/or make videos or write pieces further exposing the Desteni and Equal Money System scam, which can't be a bad thing. Download links can be posted here and elsewhere.

They have already been exposed and debunked several times over at this forum and via several other outlets and this surely has had the effect of deterring their recruitment strategies. However, after it's been explained numerous times over that Desteni is a scam then anyone doing the debunking may lose interest and move on to more interesting things, but then Desteni can still proceed with their strategies for recruitment. Even Poolman has remarked that the "anti-Desteni movement" helps to weed out those people he would not find useful.

There are some relatively recent photos of Mr Poolman on his Facebook page:
[[url=https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bernard-Poolman/136507599739570]www.facebook.com[/url]]

The presence of Desteni or Destonians on Facebook might be against the rules but it seems that FB admin do not respond to requests to have Desteni barred from FB. If they cannot be found to be doing anything that is illegal and prosecuted for it then what else can be done? Some more practical measures need to be found.

As an aside, contrary to comments in the Zeitgeist Movement thread at this forum that "Destinians" or rather the Destonians are an "internet cult", although many of their interactions do occur online, they are not public, as they take place via Skype, on their private forum and in PMs etc, and all of these communications are centered on offline activities, including regular, short and long-term holidays at the Desteni farm. There are small groups in Europe, Canada and the US that meet up regularly and some run actual businesses together. Desteni is not just "internet-based". Far from it, and when you consider that many people, especially younger people, are practically online 24/7 via computers and mobile devices then the distinction between on or offline is somewhat blurred anyway.

June 25, 2012 05:46AM
Sandman

Desteni, TechnoTutor, vocabulary builder, Cameron Cope

Some more interesting research on Techno Tutor and other Desteni-related subjects at Muertos Blog:

Desteni Resurgent: A Conspiracy Cult Diversifies
[[url=http://muertos.blog.com/2012/06/24/desteni-resurgent-a-conspiracy-cult-diversifies]muertos.blog.com[/url]]

Quote:
Where did I find this information on Techno Tutor? On this site, New Earth Publishing, a European website selling various things…including Techno Tutor. How much does this product cost? €2,490. At today’s exchange rate, that’s $3,123.
[[url=http://www.newearthpublishing.de/epages/62549035.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62549035/Products/TT]www.newearthpublishing.de[/url]]

I want to stress that this is a circumstantial case that Techno Tutor may be a Desteni front, not a conclusive case. I could be wrong. If I am wrong, correct me. Let’s hear what Techno Tutor really is and really does, in the form of verifiable testimonials from parents—not affiliated in any way with Desteni—who purchased this product for $3100+ and feel satisfied that it directly improved their child’s school performance. I would also like to hear about whether Techno Tutor is in fact the “Vocabulary Builder” or “Vocabulary Purifier” allegedly invented by Ferdi Poolman, and if his issues regarding ownership and representation of the software have been resolved to his satisfaction. I believe, given the issues that have been raised about Desteni and its leader Bernard Poolman, it’s entirely justifiable to ask reasonable questions about the relationship of this Techno Tutor program to Desteni and why high-commitment Desteni cult members are the driving forces behind its marketing.

TechnoTutor is the same software or an upgraded version of the "Vocabulary Builder" that was originally available for free via the Desteni website circa 2008. It was re-branded "Quantum Vocabulary Builder" and released via "Desteni Education", which was represented at this forum by Cameron Cope. This can be traced in earlier threads on this forum in which Cope participated. Since then it has re-appeared as TechnoTutor.

The post at this forum from Ferdi Poolman was confirmed as genuine as it prompted at least two video responses from Bernard Poolman where he remarked on Ferdi's accusations and described his personal history with his brother. These events have also been documented at this forum, but the videos were deleted by YouTube. The issues regarding ownership were not resolved, apparently because Ferdi did not want to stir up trouble with his brother. His advice was that if anyone should encounter Bernard they should turn and run the other way.

Bernard Poolman's main business before setting up Desteni was "educational software" for children. He has described this in some of his videos.

Cameron Cope already has a business tutoring children so he will most likely be hawking TechnoTutor to parents at the same time. The whole operation is obviously integral to the Desteni scam.

Date: November 08, 2013 11:51PM

Here is page 126 of the pages that were lost from this thread since the domain name was changed. Some links might be out of date but links to this forum have been updated.

June 25, 2012 09:24PM
Sandman

TechnoTutor, Cameron Cope, Houston, Desteni

Correction: "Vocabulary Purifier" was the name of software originally available for free via the Desteni website circa 2008. Whether it is exactly the same as "TechnoTutor" I don't know unless I pay $3,123 to find out, which I'm not inclined to do and can't compare it with an earlier version anyway.

What we do know is that personages such as Cameron Cope and Darryl Thomas are big time promoters of Desteni, which basically represents their guru, Bernard Poolman. They're running the TechnoTutor business.

June 26, 2012 07:21PM
_silentassassin_

Date Added: 04/17/2010
Desteni

The Creator Almigthy loves all mankind.
The best thing to do is show those people love, compassion and understanding. That's what they need.

Regards.

June 27, 2012 02:12PM
The Anticult

the deceptive leaders of any sect, the last thing those people need to be shown is love and compassion.

Understanding, yes.
Understanding that they are simply using and abusing other people to line their own pockets, and make it their lifeswork to deceive others self-consciously.
Desteni is potentially a quite dangerous sect as it can be so extreme in its beliefs and actions.

June 28, 2012 02:09PM
exposethelies

Hi

Techno-Tutor is beeing promoted as a bsiness opportunity here in Canada

I have heard Avery Wlliams personally say that Bernard Poolman is the creator

Cameron has stated that yes the program is Desteny education rebranded because of negative connotation

They admit that they do not have the source code for the reading trainer

The vocalulary builder is FULL of spelling mistakes and crashes often

I have the package that they sell

The Readers are leaders website is definately the same program , updated

After "joining" the business opportunity i was encouraged, told that th plan to make money was to join desteni and gin

I was also advised to sell by not telling cutomers enought to make a fully educated decision

The Readers is Leaders program had an upgrade for approx $55 canadian

Anybody , please do checkes before buying anything from anybody in Desteni as i have A Desteni member who posted desception and lies are ok as long
as it promotes good for all

And thank you for such a wonderful place to share , my eyes were opened

Thank You !!!

June 28, 2012 06:35PM
Sandman

Techno Tutor, Desteni, Readers are Leaders

A WhoIs search on Readers are Leaders [[url=http://www.readersareleaders.co.za/]www.readersareleaders.co.za[/url]]

[WhoIs: [[url=http://co.za/cgi-bin/whois.sh?Domain=readersareleaders&Enter=Enter]co.za[/url]]]

confirms that Ferdi Poolman is admin of the domain, and the company is Four Blind Mice Studio

Four Blind Mice Studio started in the early 90’s -- [[url=http://www.khanya.co.za/projectinfo/?pageid=234]www.khanya.co.za[/url]]

They developed educational software Ferdi claimed at this forum was stolen by Bernard Poolman / Desteni and re-named the "Vocabulary Purifier", which was available free at the Desteni website then later re-named "Quantum Vocabulary Builder" sold via a site mainatained by Cameron Cope of Desteni Education. The same software now appears to be TechnoTutor.

Here's the Facebook page for Techno Tutor... [[url=http://www.facebook.com/TechnoTutor]www.facebook.com[/url]] -- where unsurprisingly almost everyone connected to it is a Desteni promoter.

June 29, 2012 01:23PM
The Anticult

Re: Techno Tutor, Desteni, Readers are Leaders, keylogger trojan virus

Maybe some activists involved in exposing Desteni will release some of the material to free file hosting websites, so they can be analyzed by those who are exposing Desteni.
Anyone can search Google for:

free file hosting

If they do not have the source code for the software, that would prove that in fact they just took it from the brother.
The software could be compared, to see what extent they are similar, or if they are the same thing.
The software could be uploaded and analyzed by some ethical "hackers" to see to what extent the code matches.

And the spelling mistakes and crash reports could be posted in this forum.
Obviously no one should ever spend one penny to buy a software which may simply be hijacked, and is full of crashes and mistakes.

Who knows, someone could have put a keylogger Trojan virus into the software, which then monitors every word typed by the user, and sends it back to the mothership. Happens everyday.

------------------------------------------
[[url=http://antivirus.about.com/od/whatisavirus/a/keylogger.htm]antivirus.about.com[/url]]
"What is a Keylogger Trojan?
From Mary Landesman, former About.com Guide
In its simplest form, a keylogger trojan is malicious, surreptitious software that monitors your keystrokes, logging them to a file and sending them off to remote attackers. Some keyloggers are sold as commercial software - the type a parent might use to record their children's online activities or a suspicious spouse might install to keep tabs on their partner.

Keyloggers may record all keystrokes, or they may be sophisticated enough to monitor for specific activity - like opening a web browser pointing to your online banking site. When the desired behavior is observed, the keylogger goes into record mode, capturing your login username and password.
Keyloggers and other forms of remote-access trojans tend to be the most determined malware, taking extra steps to stealth its presence, including through the use of rootkits. "

June 29, 2012 08:15PM
exposethelies

Re: Techno Tutor, Desteni, Readers are Leaders

I will be posting everything shortly

Maybe this weekend

Cheers

June 30, 2012 01:52PM
The Anticult

Internet activism against cults.

Apparently, when some internet activists post whistleblowing material about a cult or corporation, they often do it from a cash internet cafe downtown, for access to a generic computer.

And they don't post the relevant material from their home computer, in case the sect attempts a personal retaliation against the whistleblower.

July 13, 2012 06:00AM
Sandman

Eqafe, Equal Life Foundation, Non-profit organization

At http://equalmoney.org it states that Equal Life Foundation is a "Non-Profit Organization".

A Non-Profit Company and a Non-Profit Organization are two different things. Equal Life Foundation is not a "Non-Profit Organization". It is in fact registered as a Non-Profit Company. This is confirmed by a search at http://www.cipc.co.za

At http://www.cipc.co.za/Companies.aspx a Non-profit Company (NPC) is defined as:

Quote:
A company incorporated for public benefit or other object relating to one or more cultural or social activities, or communal or group interests; and
The income and property of which are not distributable to its incorporators, members, directors, officers or persons related to any of them.

Apart from the Desteni I Process, Eqafe [[url=http://eqafe.com/]eqafe.com[/url]] is the main commercial project of the Desteni group where it states that all trademarks and logos of eqafe.com are registered to and copyright Equal Life Foundation - http://eqafe.com/terms-and-conditions

All payments made for Eqafe products are made to representatives of Equal Life Foundation via the Eqafe Affiliate program.

http://eqafe.com/about-affiliate-program

Quote:
EQAFE Affiliate Program
Up to 50% Commission on Every Product You Sell
How does it work?

As a member of the EQAFE Affiliate Program you are able to:
sell and promote every product you buy, starting from the very first product you buy
earn 25% or 50% from the product price that is bought through you promoting the product (more on this in the Terms & Conditions)
set up your own shop, advertising and links anywhere on the Internet using a simple copy & paste code or a link
How can I apply?

Currently the EQAFE Affiliate Program is only available to you if you meet the following conditions:
You have an EQAFE account.
You're a member of the Desteni I Process and you have completed your first three course lessons.
You've been specifically invited.
We approve your request.

Equal Life Foundation may be "A company incorporated for [an] object relating to ... group interests", but Eqafe.com does in fact distribute its income to incorporators, members, directors and officers of the Equal Life Foundation.

Therefore, Equal Life Foundation is in contravention of the Companies Act of the Republic of South Africa [[url=http://www.cipc.co.za/Companies_files/CompaniesAct71_2008.pdf]www.cipc.co.za[/url]] and can legitimately be reported as fraudulent to http://www.cipc.co.za/FraudAlert.aspx

If anyone else would like to clarify this issue further, point out any errors and/or explain how Desteni get away with this, then please do.

July 14, 2012 06:28AM
Natasha

Thank you for that. I have written again to FraudAlert. Sincerely hoping these cynical fraudsters can be brought down & ( preferably ) locked up.

Date: November 09, 2013 06:34PM

Here is page 127 of the pages that were lost from this thread since the domain name was changed. Some links might be out of date but links to this forum have been updated.

July 14, 2012 09:49AM
The Anticult

Re: Desteni "Gentle Wind Project"

Some fraudulent crook cult scammers do get brought down, tried, fine, and/or locked up.

Search this forum and Google for:

"Gentle Wind Project"

February 06, 2013 09:56AM
Sandman

Equal Life Foundation, Desteni

About two years ago I was in contact with someone in Desteni who emailed me again out of the blue the other day. She says the Rick Ross forum will be getting "deleted" and gave a link to a desteni private chat forum:

[[url=http://irc.netsplit.de/channels/details.php?room=%23%23desteni-private-forum&net=freenode]irc.netsplit.de[/url]]

We are ready to take on the haters -- for this some points require understanding --and we must create an legal Action group that spearhead the cleanup of all hatespeech against Desteni -- Andrea_Rossuw will convene this --Who are ready to join and ready to not give up till this is done the Legal way?

That has been doing the rounds becaue there is at least one YouTube video on it from a few days ago and it was posted at destenigossip .. http://destenigossip.livejournal.com/8873.html

Desteni have said as much before and nothing ever happened. No lawyer will defend a fake non-profit but these Destonians just don't seem to get it. Hate speech would mean incitement to violence and no-one has ever said Desteni members should do violence to themselves or anyone else or be the brunt of it.

Then again, the "Desteni Cult" blog destenicult.blogspot.com has been taken down.I emailed the editors about 5 days ago but got no reply so I don't know what's going on there.

I will email some other guys, have a scout around and post with further info as and when. If anyone else has any information then post. Thanks.

February 11, 2013 08:47AM
dasshit

Date Added: 02/10/2013

Hello everyone.
First sorry my english for the mistakes.

Second: I'm new here, and i found this cult pushing my neurons. The main content most influential on them was nazi propaganda.
Just to say sometimes i roll crazy because is dificult to forget such atrocities from this germanic cult party in World War II. As long the cult "Desteni" is dead the propaganda and all the influence is down.

Sandman: """Then again, the "Desteni Cult" blog destenicult.blogspot.com has been taken down.I emailed the editors about 5 days ago but got no reply so I don't know what's going on there. """

This blog was my hope when he turned off, i was lucky to find this forum on that blog before he could down. Besides, i don't think he is removed, i just think he is restricted to people, as far as my browser says: "permission denied". It means you need to give your email in order to get in, i also made this with other bloggers of my account. But i don't know how the author is going to alert the world about this cult with that restriction.

"""She says the Rick Ross forum will be getting "deleted""""

Oh please, whatever they say it cause cancer. a "blogger" is directly easy to delete, but this forum from worldpress or joomla? i don't think so. Specially this forum have good years of experience agains't cults, it's not violating any privacy policy or laws, unless they give a good "fake" report, we all know what they are capable off.
At least, the services before deleting this website should think more in reading what he is really doing.

Desteni is deleting all the hope to get us down, so people also can't be safe, Unless in their hands as idiots. They know everything they say is fake and for power, but they don't want to care. Is my experience with them psychologically.

I hope you people could recomend something, because it's not from me to be this way, and i don't need that brainwash propaganda driven of angry-power and bizarre racism and understanding about life, they are just a philosophy full of inquality from the past.

thank you for your time.

February 14, 2013 03:10AM
The Anticult

Re: Desteni, just another moneymaking scam

Sounds like Poolman and the Destini owners are cooking up another scamola to bilk followers out of more money.
How?

Get the followers worked up about fake "hate speech" that doesn't exist, then tell the followers they need to hire expensive lawyers to create "an legal Action group"(sic).
That will require hundreds of thousands of dollars.

So they will bilk the followers of a fortune, if they have any followers with money. Every cult does that, try to get some rich followers to bilk.
And make the broke followers work for free, and turn over all money to the cult.

Another day, another moneymaking scam.
The Desteni owners seem to do little else than try to think of moneymaking scamolas all day long.

That is what makes open analyses of the Desteni sect more important than ever.

February 16, 2013 06:05AM
Sandman

Equal Life Foundation, Eqafe, Desteni I Process, scam

When their "legal Action group" fails then they can always tell the followers it's due to the corrupt system which only Desteni can save them from so should buy more Desteni products. The Equal Life Foundation handles all the Desteni finances and is registered as a Non-Profit Company but it's running eqafe.com and desteniiprocess.com which are profit-making, affiliate and multi-level marketing schemes - and they expect to hire lawyers? Who are they kidding? The whole thing appears to be a scam designed to leech off of vulnerable people with mental health, drugs, medical and social problems by pretending to give them advice, but their legal disclaimer reads

http://desteni.org/disclaimer
Quote:
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]

A big part of the Desteni website constitutes advice. Their public forum is full of what they label "support" in the form of advice given out direct to specific members. They've got a "reptilian" giving advice on health and social problems...
Anu - Questions & Perspectives [[url=http://forum.desteni.org/viewforum.php?f=76&sid=3c2e5dab692becfc9bd4b3260b8d402a]forum.desteni.org[/url]] One of a few posts suggests Desteni can help people wioth suicidal tendencies

Quote:
Suicide
[[url=http://forum.desteni.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4775]forum.desteni.org[/url]]
Ask a Destonian
JohnathanLincoln » 04 Feb 2013, 00:47
Hey everyone Johnathan Lincoln here. I've been experiencing thoughts of suicide for a couple of months now after a failed 6 year relationship... I'm going to dedicate myself to the desteni process in attempts to separate this possession

Hundreds of Desteni videos, blogs and websites suggest that with advice or support of Desteni a person can solve any problems. At Bernard Poolman's blog he suggests that joining Desteni can cure asthma, alcohol and drug addiction, anorexia, bulimia etc [[url=http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/]creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com[/url]] There is not one member of Desteni with a professional license to practice counseling or medicine or give out advice on psychological, social, financial or any other kind of matters and none of them are professional advisers or experienced clinicians. If someone got into some deep shit and it was found out that the Desteni group probably was the main influence the finger would be pointed at Desteni but they'd say it had nothing to do with them because the disclaimer on their website states nothing on their website constitutes advice. It seems to me that no lawyer would ever be able to back them up.

March 06, 2013 03:00AM
exposethelies

Re: Equal Life Foundation, Eqafe, Desteni I Process, scam

Hi All

I am still around , and did receive an email from four blind mice Ferdi Poolman who directed me to my own last post

Techno Tutor is an old dos version of the software on Reader are Leaders site

Here is a link to that site where someone did quote me approx $60 canadian for an upgrade (i don't remember the context as to why an upgrade would have to check email

Please checkout this site BEFORE purchasing Techno Tutor , as in my opinion lets not fund Desteni and of course save thousands of dollars !!!

[[url=http://www.readersareleaders.co.za/index.php/readers-are-leaders/sequence-of-excercises]www.readersareleaders.co.za[/url]]

Desteni also seems to have word lists directed toward hate as the word love appears a few times as where hate appears many more

I have all the marketing materials where they make exagerated claims that can't be backed up

I have screen shots , of Techno Tutor , and i actually "own" the software ,and under ownership could give it to anybody

I recommend anybody to avoid Techno Tutor , or Desteni as the people do not appear to be truthful

I will be reporting them to appropriate authorities here in canada , and various other "remedies " as this involves Children , and it time to take a stand !!

Please share this with anybody and i would be happy to answer any questions

For evil to prevail in the world , the good stand by and do nothing

And yes Sandman i agree with your last post !!

Cheers

And a few tags for the search engines Techno Tutor Desteni Bernard Poolman Avery Williams Scam

March 06, 2013 03:13AM
exposethelies

Oh and by the way

The Desteni member Avery Williams saying he will take Desteni to the GIN council

GIN is also a scam , there is no council and it was recorded in a studio in the usa

If your interested in GIN goto http://ginstory.com/ or http://gintruth.com/

[[url=http://www.facebook.com/groups/112247955584774/]www.facebook.com[/url]]

Kevin Trudeau is a convicted fellon , come on people !!

Cheers

March 07, 2013 10:26AM
exposethelies

I have started a simple webpage

That exposes some of the lies

www.techno-tutor.ca

Cheers

March 08, 2013 01:41PM
exposethelies

Hi All

here is another link

http://destenicult.blogspot.ca/2012/06/technotutor-front-for-desteni.html

March 09, 2013 02:26AM
The Anticult

Desteni scam, investigative news report CBC Marketplace in Canada

A tip came in that this Canadian TV program does investigations into consumer scams.

So anyone located in Canada that has been scammed by Desteni and given them money, could file a complaint to this TV program, and they could do an investigative piece on the Desteni scam.
There is contact info below.

www.cbc.ca/marketplace/episodes/contact

Date: November 14, 2013 05:47PM

Here is page 128 of the pages that were lost from this thread since the domain name was changed. Some links might be out of date but links to this forum have been updated.

March 09, 2013 09:05AM
Sandman

Techno Tutor, Perfect Mind Technologies, Desteni

Here's a summary of background information and links about Techno Tutor.

Techno Tutor is an allegedly stolen piece of software and is apparently the same as the previously named Desteni Vocabulary Purifier or Quantum Vocabulary Purifier and sold by "Desteni Education", a company run by Desteni member, Cameron Cope... Also sold by the Desteni group in 2009: http://www.desteni.co.za/shop/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1]http://web.archive.org/web/20090131075415/[www.desteni.co.za][/url]
- http://vocabulary-purifier.software.informer.com/

Posts at this forum began in April 2010: http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=11 in which Cameron Cope threatened legal action and failed to carry it out. More at these links:
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=16
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=18
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,84079#msg-84079
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=20

Cope continued to attempt to distance his business, Desteni Education from Desteni http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=21

.... More at at this post dated July 03, 2010 from sbb: http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,86995#msg-86995

On July 23, 2010, Ferdi Poolman of Readers and Leaders http://www.readersareleaders.co.za/ alleged that the original software was written by him and a team of other people, and that his brother, Bernard Poolman of Desteni stole or copied it from them - http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,87633#msg-87633

August 16, 2010: A video was made in response to Ferdi from Bernard Poolman in which he denied he'd stolen the software but confirmed certain details relating to his brother and the software in question:
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,90423#msg-90423
further commentary
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=49
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,111862#msg-111862

New Earth Publishing sells Techno Tutor for €2,490 whichn is approx $3,237 http://www.newearthpublishing.de/epages/62549035.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62549035/Products/TT

Techno Tutor is owned by Perfect Mind Technologies of Houston, Texas, run by members of Desteni, Darryl W. Thomas, Cameron Cope, Katie Conklin, Rebecca Dalmas and others such as Valentin Rozman and Avery Williams. Desteni is not mentioned in Techno Tutor marketing materials and likewise Techno Tutor is not mentioned or sold at Desteni websites, but almost everyone endorsing Techno Tutor is a member of Desteni.

March 10, 2013 07:41AM
freespeech4tw

Let us not forget the very obvious fact that, if this program actually had any language-improving effects at all, the members of Desteni would not suffer from collective dyslexia.

March 12, 2013 03:34PM
exposethelies

Hi All

Anybody who is so inclined to see the software

http://www.4shared.com/zip/irch2iCA/reader.html

Here is is it is zipped , when unzipped it can be loaded with free software such as

Virtual clonedrive from Slysoft

Check , the word lists , spelling errors etc

See if the word lists actually match your school grade 1-12 and 3 years university

And it wasn't copyable ha! another lie

If you somehow think this software is for you contact for the latest version , its the "real" deal !!

http://www.readersareleaders.co.za/index.php/readers-are-leaders/sequence-of-excercises

And if this does not suit your needs

Google Reading Trainer , or Vocabulary Builder and purchase or Free from a company that has
A reputation
A money back gaurantee !!
Real teachers , with degrees etc.
I am sure you understand .... smiles :)

Techno Tutor is a WAY overpriced package of lies and techno babble and a front for the Desteni Cult

Some Sales people have been trained by Kevin Treudeau , who is a convicted fellon with no morals
(about to goto court again .....for misrepresentation )

And if you have just been caught , check with your local government , for buyers remorse or your credit card for fraudulant refunds

Oh and by the way , they closed the office in surrey , gee i wonder why !

Cheers .....Your Welcome

And this is my opinion from firsthand knowledge , i post this to help others to not be deceived

March 13, 2013 06:46AM
Sandman

Desteni, Techno Tutor, Perfect Mind Technologies

exposethelies:
That is great, some good work to get the truth out there about this Techno Tutor Desteni scam -- but you have to sign up and log in to the 4shared site before downloading that file and then download and install a virtual CD/DVD drive in order to run the program. I don't think many people, myself included, are going to want to have to bother with that.

It might be more effective if you could just post some screenshots. Is that possible?

March 19, 2013 07:16PM
Sandman

Equal Money System, Quora.com, Desteni, Bernard Poolman

Desteni and their Equal Money System have been causing a controversy at social networking / question and answer website, Quora.com. See this link to the Equal Money System topic: https://www.quora.com/Equal-Money-System-1

IN the past couple of days it has died down a little but now all the questions appear with the heading: "Equal Money System: Distribution Restricted Topic -- Quora Moderation currently reviewing"

Bernard Poolman now says it was all some kind of "experiment" started by Desteni to expose trolls and certain types of people like academics loyal to "the system"... http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2013/03/day-328-noam-chomsky-quote-experiment.html

Desteni members on Quora are denying the anti-Semitism and Hitlerite parts of the Desteni material. They only get away with that to some extent because in 2011 some of their videos were deleted by YouTube and they deleted articles on their own website. Anyone interested can find the documentation of Poolman's Hitler-worshipping in earlier parts of this thread....

Maybe contributors to Quora would also be interested to read about more of the Desteni scams like Techno Tutor and the Equal Life Foundation. Then all they need to do is refer to page 126 of this thread http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=126 onwards.

March 21, 2013 09:42AM
Sandman

Desteni, Hitler, Quora, Equal Money System, Bernard Poolman

Continuing from the last post...

By pretending that the controversy with Desteni that occured at Quora.com was a deliberate social experiment carried out by Desteni, Bernard Poolman reinforces an us and them situation by informing his group members that they must recognize that when people on Quora criticize Desteni it is abuse and hate speech due to brainwashing by "the system".....

Day 329: When Anonymous Acted like Hitler on Quora
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2013/03/when-anonymous-acted-like-hitler-on.html

Poolman spins some yarn about Desteni being targeted on Quora by one anonymous paid internet troll whom he accuses of committing a crime in South Africa usually associated with racism named Crimen Injuria.

Quote:
Bernard Poolman
Now, what is Fascinating about the Internet Troll – is that he stepped right into it this Time. He has tried to link us to Hitler as if we are apparently Nazi’s and I am apparently one that Control Groups, while we have Only Impressed upon people, that Inevitably Hitler will have to be Forgiven if we are to Move-on from our Past on Earth. And that, Hitler have the Same Right to Forgiveness than everyone else, which is obviously, Self-Forgiveness.

Desteni members always say other people should decide for themselves what kind of an organization Desteni is by referring to the material published by them. Here are some of the links at this forum which include more direct quotes from Poolman about Adolph Hitler...

http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=21
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,84431#msg-84431
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=24
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=25
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=28
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,86452#msg-86452
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,92985#msg-92985
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,93249#msg-93249
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,97947#msg-97947
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=113
http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,page=114

The Desteni Hitler book which was deleted from the Desteni website 2011 : http://www.desteni-universe.co.za/knownEarth.htm]http://web.archive.org/web/20071120041134/[www.desteni-universe.co.za][/url] - and Videos of Sunette Spies channeling Hitler at DesteniUSA YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/DesteniUSA/videos

As anyone familiar with the history of the 20th Century knows eugenics was at the core of Nazism. Desteni member, Marlen Vargas Del Razo wrote that Eugenics is Best for All Life in Equality http://marlenlife.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/eugenics-is-best-for-all-life-in-equality

Quote:
Marlen Vargas Del Razo
Positive and negative eugenics aim at the reproduction among the genetically advantages and lowering the fertility among the genetically disadvantage – all of this has been linked to Nazism and Socialism as well as Social Darwinism in the past, we are here to redefine it as common sense and equal life eugenics.
Advocating this point can lead us once again to a known-link which is Hitler. The sterilization of ‘defectives’ was in his book Mein Kampf and as such it was regarded as ‘evil.’ – I have no problem at all with that either

March 22, 2013 12:48PM
freespeech4tw

"Day 329: When Anonymous Acted like Hitler on Quora
[creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com]"

Followed that link ^
Found this:

"Hitler Acted in Self-Preservation. The German people Acted in Self-Preservation. In the Revenge that the Jews are taking on the Germans about this – they are Acting in Self-Preservation."

Excuse me? Self-preservation ok, that's his simplistic, uninformed opinion, but what revenge of Jewish people on Germans? Is this some conspiracy theory I missed?

March 23, 2013 07:58AM
Sandman

Desteni, suicide, Bernard Poolman

In the comments section to this blog post: Desteni - La Secta de los Skinhead - Canalizaciones de ANNONAKIS. http://losfalsosprofetasdelaconspiracion.blogspot.mx/2011/02/desteni-la-secta-de-los-skinhead.html there is this comment which has been translated by Google:

Quote:
Here is the link -> http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042 <- for those seeking help for their children out of this sect or family who have been members, the trouble is which is in English, but the information provided here is detailed and specific (now go about 100 paragraphs with what they need to know to find out who actually is a cult), brings out all the activities that are carried Desteni breaks out and of course they promote illusions as'' absolute truth''.
I agree, it is a cursed sect, I am a former member and tell them all the tools that show there are garbage, is certainly mind control. It's as simple as realizing that the purpose and constant motivation speaking there are to become one and the same with the leader of the sect, is a tyrant who believes that love is crap, wants to eliminate morality, wants eliminate family endemoniza everything is out of Desteni, to masturbation, any positive or negative thinking.

Again here with channels that present important information about Desteni, also in English. They are people who have fought against this destructive and dangerous move.

http://www.youtube.com/user/XfinksX
http://www.youtube.com/user/0rdoTempliAurora
http://www.youtube.com/user/Istenenergia
http://www.youtube.com/user/Freespeech4tw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfbDrHg45tk&hd=1 -----> In Spanish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Mfqq9SkDU&feature=channel&list=UL&hd=1 -----> In Spanish

The reply to that comment reads:

Quote:
Anónimo15 August 2012 19:19
Thank God you were able to get through this, our friend took his life, his family and friends are devastated by this .. It was a beautiful human being, but that it ended, unfortunately .. Take care and be strong ..

The next two comments read:

Quote:
Anónimo15 August 2012 15:04
my amigOoo is suicidOoo to causaa of estaaa malditaa sectaaaa ... quisoo out he ... peroo nosee that pasoo and suicidoOO to vecess elloss piensoo that did not want to be harassed and Muchoo salieraa ... and what hizoo esoo ... Erm difudaaa esperooo ke, ke muchoo hurts to lose a causaa of estoo amigoo!!

Anónimo15 August 2012 19:15
If our friend took his life because he could no more, all notes and writings he left speaks of this sect where you away from your family, and brainwash you, please people, alert their children, family and friends about this, Stay tuned to see what their children, if they see a friend or family member needs help, help him not be left alone because the safest esque not help yourself and do not be helped by others, we must insist, never forget you friend, I'm sorry not to have known they were gone, I'm sorry you've been a victim of this sect that is desteny never forget you.

March 26, 2013 09:50AM
Sandman

Techno Tutor, scam, Desteni I Process, Bernard Poolman

A long list of questions about Desteni and the Equal Money System is accumulating at Quora.com, like Bernard Poolman: Is Bernard Poolman upset that non-Destononian Quorans are calling out his cult/scam? https://www.quora.com/Equal-Money-System-1/questions Another question: Is the Desteni I Process at all related to Bernard Poolman's previous computer education software Power Education? https://www.quora.com/Desteni-I-Process/Is-the-Destini-I-Process-at-all-related-to-Bernard-Poolmans-previous-computer-education-software-PowerEducation

A link to an article is given: http://ings.ds9.org.za/blog/index.php?/archives/143-Power-Education-by-MindTechnology.html It was published in 2004 and shows how Power Education / Mind Technology was a scam.

Quote:
Their web site is awful, not to be rude or anything but you would think that a software company could produce a better site? I am not a great html coder myself, but mine is not that bad. Also their site is not terribly informative in terms of how much their software costs, or what OS you need in order to make use of the packages. They have lots of rubbish about how their packages will improve your life... in fact they reckon that people who are illiterate usually land up killing themselves due to depression and they are making products that will prevent this. Read here for all of it, the last section at the bottom of the page talks about illiteracy leading to suicide, there is so much emotive speech and "propaganda" that you want to vomit. Anyway, they seem to target children with learning disabilities, and through computers and use of their software they claim that children dramatically improve. They also site lots of testimonies to back this up.

This post http://desteni.co.za/intro-forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=208 at the Desteni Forum reads:

Quote:
Hi to all fellow Destonians,this is my personal intro by Greg Klette
How i got to Desteni

Well it was back in 2003/2004 when I first met Bernard and Esteni .I was at a loose end and I was invited by a friend, Ceanlia Vermeulen to a demonstration of the educational software programme that Bernard and his gang had developed. The demonstration took place back at his house in kloof, durban.I was suitably impressed by the software and its possible benefits to learners .At the time I was selling computers and cctv cameras, so this really sounded like a new and interesting challenge to market the product to schools and to then follow up and sell the packages to the students/learners.
At the same time I was also exposed to Bernard’s work and research on mind constructs, it was all new to me, very interesting but quite scary as I was not ready for it ,so I didn’t get involved.

Ceanlia Vermeulen http://ae.linkedin.com/in/ceanlia
Quote:
Power Education & IQ Smart Educational Software
February 2002 – June 2006 (4 years 5 months)

Full time involvement with Power Education and IQ Smart by Mind Technology: - conducted training workshops to students, parents & consultants. Compiled, handed out and presented Power Education training manuals and training and educational software: training manuals and training workshops.

It seems that Bernard Poolman has a long history of being involved in scams to do with educational software and "mind technology". The current one is Techno Tutor, which is not publicly acknowledged by the company as being associated with Poolman's name.

http://techno-tutor.com/
https://www.facebook.com/TechnoTutor

TechnoTutor has been discussed in its previous forms earlier in this thread but more recently from this post onwards: http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?12,62042,111862#msg-111862

June Roca of Desteni writes http://juneroca.com/2011/06/29/houston-and-self-forgiveness/

Quote:
L and I left last from Cameron’s place. The rest of the Destonians left earlier. It was about 7:30 pm alreay when we left because he showed us how to earn money from the techno-tutor and showed us how to assess our reading speed using the software and how it can be assist in SRAT.

That's Cameron Cope of Desteni / Techno Tutor. SRAT stands for Structural Resonance Alignment, which is part of the Desteni I Process.

April 06, 2013 10:56PM
Sandman

Equal Life Foundation, Desteni I Process, eqafe.com

A new video on YouTube asks questions about the Desteni Equal Life Foundation (which has been discussed previously at this forum in the last few pages of this thread)...

Desteni Equal Life Foundation - Scam?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImohlSqBk7A&hd=1

Quote:
Equal Life Foundation manages finances of the Desteni group of South Africa. Equal Life Foundation is legally registered as a Non-Profit Company but it sells products for the profit of its members using affiliate marketing -- http://eqafe.com/about-affiliate-program

Equal Life Foundation also takes payments for the "Desteni I Process", which is a form of multi-level marketing: http://desteniiprocess.com/income Equal Life Foundation appears to exist in order to manage finances of the private profit-making business concerns of the Desteni group, and for no other purpose.

Is Equal Life Foundation a genuine non-profit company?

If not, then a fraud report can be filed with the Companies and Intellectual Copyright Commission of South Africa at http://www.cipc.co.za/FraudAlert.aspx

Current Page: 132 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.