Current Page: 71 of 134
Re: Desteni
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: October 12, 2010 04:10AM

@ForeverNoMatterWhat,

What I meant was that I won't be making the inquiry because at no time did I consider getting involved in this scheme and I don't consider myself a vigilante of pyramid schemes--there are far too many such schemes on offer.

You, on the other hand, were half convinced that it was a legitimate business opportunity to the point of defending the possibilities of generating income this way. The correct person to make a complaint is one who has been defrauded or has a close interest in those being defrauded.
I have no problem at all ensuring that anyone attempting to defraud me will either make restitution or appear in court to answer charges, preferably both. I am a litigious person on my own behalf but I don't take responsibility for what you choose to do or not do.

Bernard Poolman is, in my opinion, a manipulative conman and set up Desteni only for the purpose of conning others in any way possible.

The monetary aspect of such con operations is not what is most disturbing. People who are subjected to such callous manipualtion by sociopathic individuals are often profoundly damaged as a result and there have been a number of deaths as well.

I mentioned this earlier in the thread:

'People will drop out as they run out of hope or money--whichever happens first. Either way they have been horribly hoodwinked and probably had all confidence and faith in human nature destroyed. That is the real damage as that kind of disillusionment can be devastating to vulnerable people--and we are all vulnerable people.'

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: October 12, 2010 04:22AM

ForeverNoMatterWhat
Of course. It was a sarcastic reference to masonry.

Is that a sort of private joke between you and Daryll Thomas..?

Who is "Scott" and what is the significance of the address in NJ?

Date: October 12, 2010 09:09AM

[forum.culteducation.com]
Bottom of the page.

That reference was not towards Darryl.

Date: October 12, 2010 09:50PM

Thanks, ForeverNoMatterWhat, so this relates to the situation which has been noted before where there are individuals hovering around any discussion of Desteni who are out to cause confusion.

Desteni income plan, pyramid scheme
Date: October 13, 2010 06:26PM

The Desteni "income plan" is up and running. They are already recruiting.

There is very little doubt that it is a pyramid scheme. Anyone can report pyramid schemes whether they've been involved in them or not. The more people who do so the more likely reports will be acted upon.

It should be noted that it is not Poolman who handles the Desteni finances.

Anyone requiring further reliable information is welcome to send a PM.

Re: Desteni income plan, illegal pyramid scheme?
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 13, 2010 11:01PM

The more reports made about possible illegal pyramid schemes, the better chance they will be investigated.
As stated, these days they often send one of the undercover fraud squad to buy into the pyramid scheme, to collect hard evidence.

Posted by: SimulacronX ()
Date: October 17, 2010 01:26AM

A little but 'funny' thing I found on the Desteni forum, regarding the recruitment of payers ("students") for courses and the "Desteni Income Plan" - (dating 16 oct 2010):

Maite (Site ADMIN)

"Registrations for ITD

Prospective students: 4
Verified Students: 8
Registered Students: 14

Total: 26

Prospective Students = Students that have filled in the registration form, whose ID has not yet been verified and have not yet paid the registration fee
Verified Students = Students who filled in the registration form and whose ID has been verified, but have not yet paid the registration fee
Registered Students = Students that have filled in the registration form, whose ID has been verified and who have paid their registration fee

Who has recruits?

Catherine Sundvall: 1 recruit
Andrea Rossouw: 1 recruit
Blaz Cegnar: 1 recruit
Jozien Fokkert: 1 recruit
Graciela Rodriguez: 1 recruit
Leila Zamora Moreno: 1 recruit
(Isa)Bella Bargilly: 2 recruits
Cathy Krafft: 1 recruit"

Manuela J ("Student")

"Just wondering why only the recruiters are indicated with their names, and why none of the others are mentioned by name?

I'm registered and I'd be interested to know who is in my group..."

Maite (Site Admin)

"Hi Manuela,

The course will be walked individually.

Meaning, there won't be any forums any more as we have previously done with the SRA course.

You will basically not be in contact with your fellow students, other than your buddy and your recruiter who have walked the course before you."

Manuela J ("Student")

"thanks Maite - everyone is a lonely rider in this process anyway.

But I still don't see why we cannot see the names of those who are involved, even of those who have been recruited.

For the sake of equality and transparency wouldn't that make sense if we all had the same information? If not, surely there is another reason, isn't there?

thanks."

LINK

Date: October 17, 2010 04:28PM

Catherine Sundvall: 1 recruit
Andrea Rossouw: 1 recruit
Blaz Cegnar: 1 recruit
Jozien Fokkert: 1 recruit
Graciela Rodriguez: 1 recruit
Leila Zamora Moreno: 1 recruit
(Isa)Bella Bargilly: 2 recruits
Cathy Krafft: 1 recruit"

This will be the equivalent to a sales 'leader board', its public in order to foster competition amongst the salespeople or 'recruiters' and get them to recruit more than the next person.

You see these in every telesales and boiler room because they work as motivational tools. The names of those recruited aren't on display because they are not important, as individuals, to the process--only their money is. They are cannon-fodder to the recruiter.

Desteni income plan, Donald Herman, Bernard Poolman
Date: October 18, 2010 03:06AM

They might also be concerned about listing names of new recruits because these people might be approached by critics of Desteni warning them off.

Going back to the question of Donald Herman, here's his current website:

[www.new-earth.co.za]

On this page:

[www.new-earth.co.za]

he discusses Desteni Productions (DP) and Bernard Poolman (BP), which he says is not his real name.

He writes about BP:

"I had a strong non-physical/spiritual/brotherly attraction to him, but always felt that we are as if from the same island, but from different sides & inherent not in allegiance; it was as if we both are genuine in our search/interpretations & applications, but we are not, by birth or non-physical inheritance/compulsion, from the same source, however from the same birth place/origin."

He also writes:

"There is a common denominator between DP and CC, and THAT IS ex ADOLF HITLER!...the spirit so known on its last, earthly mess-up of CONTROL earth-humansia."

("CC" being the Crimson Circle) and messages like that were posted here before.

Re: Desteni income plan, Donald Herman, Bernard Poolman
Date: October 18, 2010 05:41AM

Looking at Donald Herman's site, I can't say that I find him any more credible than Poolman, he contradicts himself several times. Like as not he and Poolman are one and the same, such is the deliberate confusion and fake battles being created around Desteni.

I would prefer not to get entangled in the content--the real action is the scams they are working, not the rest of the endless distractions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2010 05:43AM by Stoic.

Current Page: 71 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.