Current Page: 9 of 10
Re: Zhi Gang Sha www.Drsha.com
Posted by: anti-sha ()
Date: February 06, 2013 04:16PM

ClearMind, you say "counsellor" but just FYI if this person was a licensed psychologist they are going against the scope of practice as outlined by the College of Psychologists (at least in Canada - though I bet similar rules are in effect in the US). Our family members who are in this cult (and are at the level where they are "training" to "heal" people after the "wars, famine, and plagues" that are allegedly coming...) are therapists and we live in dread that they will overstep their boundaries and have their licenses revoked - spelling financial ruin for them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ClearMind ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:34PM

Thank you jetstream for your response. I understand now more clearly that my counsellor was brainwashed, and thinking about it, it was very clear that they idolized Sha.
(I am using the term 'my counsellor' and pronouns like 'they' so that this person can not be easily identified as male or female.)

anti-sha: My counsellor was not a licensed psychologist, just a person who studied with Sha for many years and believed they had insights and 'powers' to help people.

Date: February 15, 2013 03:37PM

Ok so tell me more about people in the upper echelons getting really sick. My family members recently returned from a 2 week training session and now have both been quite sick for over a week. If indeed their illness is related to Sha, how does he do this?

Posted by: ex-culty ()
Date: February 16, 2013 02:56AM

Here's the deal....Sha has a lot of power because he steals it from everyone and everything. He is an energy VAMPIRE. He teaches his top teachers to "GRAB PEOPLE'S SOULS" and he is the master of that! He is not walking the path of the Heart. He appears to be full of light, that he has stolen, and he uses the dark side to harm people and do his biding. Yes that really happens. This is why people get sick and even die. He says they are just under going spiritual testing...that is his answer for everything. Michael, a lawyer, was his top teacher after Peter, a doctor, went insane from the energy downloads. I had a conference with Michael in SF and he confidentially told me that Sha was totally insane, but he and his wife had gotten sucked in and believed in helping humanity...that is what hooks everyone...their good hearts. Two months later he was dead of a heart attack, likely from the energy downloads. SHA USES FEAR TO CONTROL EVERYONE...FEAR THAT BAD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN AND YOU'D BETTER GET HIS DOWNLOADS TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND TO HELP HUMANITY WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN! It is all a bunch of crap! I befriended several of the Kahunas on the Big Island that he had sucked in, but have since left after realizing he was a DARK KAHUNA. They explained how a DARK KAHUNA controls and manipulates people this way: The DARK KAHUNA identifies and separates energies from people. They cause the unconscious to pull away from the person, stealing their will/soul. I and others experienced it as a constant pain in the solar plexus. This is easily done when the person is in a weakened FEARFUL state, draining the person energetically like a vampire. The soul energy trapped by the DARK KAHUNA is callled a kahuna "DOG", and they train the "DOG" to do their bidding by consistantly feeding it, stroking it's ego, telling them they are so special. The "DOG" used to be the will of another human being and that energy can be used to attack other human beings causing them to become extremely ill or even die. For a person who has lost their will/soul, it is very hard to leave the master because you rely on him to "feed" you...that is the addictive quaility of the whole situation. He makes you believe that you can't live without him. Many times he ranted about sending people to HELL who had left the organization and talked badly about their experiences. He laughed saying that his MISSION WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A PERSON'S FREEDOM. Now, that's crazy! That is the ony purpose of our incarnation as human beings...to get free from the illusion of separation from Divine! WE ARE ALL THE DIVINE AS ONE...WE DON'T NEED SHA TO MAKE US SPECIAL...WE ARE THE ULTIMATE! Any one who is still with him needs to learn that lesson...some will and some won't. I am just so grateful that I had enough of my will to get out of that hell and get free!!! It took me several years to recover fully. I love you & Thank you!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 16, 2013 03:33AM

ex-culty:

I don't think it's helpful to indulge in supernatural claims. You may think that Sha has supernatural power, but it is unlikely. Engaging in such speculation serves no useful purpose and you are essentially preaching your beliefs, which is against the rules you agreed to at this message board.

Posted by: ex-culty ()
Date: February 16, 2013 09:38AM

Moderator...in the beginning it was asked that people tell the truth and there was a lot of speculation as to why ex-cult members weren't speaking up. I am not making this stuff up, whether you believe in it or not. I was there in person, as student, when he said he was going to show us all how to "Grab People's Souls", which I found shocking. It was at that moment that I understood how I'd gotten "hooked" by the cult. Everything is made of energy and there is a lot of energetic phenomenon going on with this cult. Sha was a renound Acupuncturists before he started this mission. So, of course he understands how energy/chi works and how to manipulate it. I also studied acupuncture and many forms of healing massage so I have direct experience with energy and I am very sensitive to energy. Many of the people hooked by Sha were into other forms of spiritual practice and psychic stuff before attending any of his events. He attracted many high powered healers who wanted to help humanity. Most have since left because they realized he was controlling and manipulating people. I also happened to be a Christian who is open to all relgions that teach people to be loving in their hearts. So, it's up to you whether you want people to know the truth. Many others who have posted here know that I am telling the truth. Amen.

Date: February 16, 2013 09:51PM

ex-culty:

"Grab People's Souls"?

"Energetic phenomenon"?

These are faith claims not facts.

What you believe as the "truth" is simply your belief.

The focus of this message board is behavior not belief.

Read the rules you agreed to before posting here. Preaching your beliefs is against the rules.

I strongly suggest that you focus on facts regarding the behavior of groups or leaders and not your beliefs abut them.

Last warning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2013 09:52PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: edapowlo ()
Date: February 16, 2013 10:02PM

to rrmoderator:

I must agree with ex-culty. This is a very dangerous organization. Just because one doesn't believe in "phenomenon" doesn't mean it doesn't exist. People are being harmed. Plain and simple. There is evil in the world and human beings experience it. This organization uses it to cause fear, illness, self-doubt. Questioning the experience of those who lived it is much like telling a victim of a crime that what they experienced is "simply their belief."

Date: February 16, 2013 10:13PM

TrueTaoBeliever:

Again, this message board is not about preaching beliefs, but rather discussing the behavior of groups and leaders.

How do they abuse authority to exploit and do damage to people?

Do they exploit people financially, or damage their relationships?

Do they expect and exploit free labor?

This can be seen objectively through their actions in the way they run a group and influence people.

See [www.culteducation.com]

This research paper by a sociologist explains coercive persuasion techniques often used by destructive cults to manipulate people.

The key factors that distinguish coercive persuasion from other training and socialization schemes are:

The reliance on intense interpersonal and psychological attack to destabilize an individual's sense of self to promote compliance

The use of an organized peer group

Applying interpersonal pressure to promote conformity

The manipulation of the totality of the person's social environment to stabilize behavior once modified

Another excellent resource to understand cultic manipulation is the book "Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism" by psychiatrist Robert Jay Lifton.

In this chapter Lifton explains how by controlling the environment and information groups can psychologically control people.

This is the "Recovery" subsection of the Ross Institute Internet Archives. This subsection contains articles about recovery from destructive cults. It explains the fear, emotional paralysis and other debilitating results that may occur through cult involvement and how people can recover from those effects.

Date: February 25, 2013 03:20PM

I've heard of this energy vampire stuff and, whether it truly exists or not, it is a well-known concept in Chinese culture so Sha didn't invent it. My guess is that, if there's any effect at all, it's psychosomatic.

Here's the question my husband and I keep asking but have yet to receive an answer for: Sha claims to be training his minions to heal people when the wars, famine, and plagues come (meh.). If he has the power to heal, why is he not camped day and night at his local children's hospital healing sick kids? Why isn't he training his followers to heal people in the here and now?

I know the answer is that it's all lies. But how do the Sha people answer it? I'm tempted to put it to my relatives.

Current Page: 9 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.