Current Page: 6 of 10
Re: Zhi Gang Sha www.Drsha.com
Posted by: ex-culty ()
Date: August 01, 2011 02:55AM

I am an ex cult member, there aren't too many of us who are willing to post any where because of the threat of law suits, they have very deep pockets, and his public threats to send anyone to hell who says anything negative about him. All of the negative threads that have been written about him and how he control and manipulates his follows to part them from their cash are true. The book campaigns are 100% true, the expensive karma clearings, the downloads, the endless marketing. I could go on and on. I didn't leave the cult until I was bankrupt, lost my business and home and was cut off from my family. I lost everything. I keep thinking this would be a good time to start a class action suit. He controls people by grabbing their souls...I was in his training program and he told us all that he would teach us how to do the same. That is spiritual abuse!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dyfvermark ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:27AM

Hi. I was attracted to Sha's promises when I was very sick, and I was constantly let down. People get angry at the betrayal and the money and the contradictions, but Sha hides something far more dangerous. I am a bit psychic,for instnace, I got a karma cleanse, and SAW a black blob spiral out of my heart, with a knowing that it was karma, however, four hours later it returned along with an angry being bent on hurting me. But the big thing for me was a year ago when I was having a lucid dream, seeing my soul and a god beingamong other events, when I decided to thank Sha for something, but when I did, black ink came out of him onto my crown, and thereafter in real life I stopped having my lucid dreams and I had other issues. I was reluctant to jump to conclusions, but yesterday, I was doing a healing meditation to clear out my third eye, and lo and behold, Sha had taken up residence, so it was clear then that he was the originator of the blakc ink attack. I have seen him in other parts of me, parts of me that are strong and well, versus parts of me where you would want someone to help heal it. He therefore seems to be a false guru at the most dangerous level, taking the energy, information, and positive aspects of a person, while neglecting the weak parts of the person which the person wants help with.

Posted by: edapowlo ()
Date: November 03, 2011 08:38AM

I am also an ex-member of this cult. It greatly saddened me that these teachings in their essence are universal and true. This is what attracted me to the Sha and his organization in the first place. Initially, before webcasts and other media, calls were the main source of contact. In the early days (I was a member since 2004) the focus was on practice and purity. Something changed in late 2007- early 2008 when Sha began channeling new information about the Tao. These teachings are suspect and he clearly states that they are not the Tao teachings of Lao Tzu, but when you read the content, much is taken from traditional Taoist teachings. Many believe he plagarized these new "Tao" teachings from an unknown Master in China and modified them for his own use. Many students who practice these new teachings have gotten sick, loss of energy. In the past several months, many high level students, including 2 disciples (World Wide Representatives) have left the organization. It was clear in late 2009, early 2010 that Sha's organization was clearly a cult. He required senior students to wear his image in the form of a pendant over their heart chakra (or message center as Sha calls it) with the threat if they did not wear it 24/7 they would receive "ling fa" or punishment. They were also told to wear "Sha's Golden Healing Ball" book with a special "high level" download also. Look at youtube videos of events and you will see students wearing these items. What I personally experienced was the transformation of good people into competitive, lying, and hurtful fantantical members who would do anything to be special and gain Sha's favor...even if that meant lying or slandering another student to block or harm their soul journey. The issues regarding money are well documented in previous postings. I saw many spend their life savings and deny their families so that they could progress on their soul journey with expensive downloads, webcasts, and retreats. Sha also has participants taking vows without fully explaining what he is doing. He says "Repeat after me" and so many dutifully repeat his words making vows to the Mission and in recent months to the Dark Side. I now believe that he is using Dark Qigong techniques and invokes Dark souls. I read an earlier posting about "dark ink" flowing out of Sha and his teachers. I experienced this as well. I didn't understand what I was seeking, but now fully believe that Sha and his senior teachers are playing with fire. Several dedicated students have passed away suddenly and many other senior teachers are sick, but won't reveal that to the public. It is explained away as purification and testing. I have been a longtime student of yoga and eastern healing arts and have NEVER seen the level of illness amongst dedicated students that I have witnessed in this organization. Something is terribly wrong here. Many of his teachers are very devoted to Sha, not to the Tao or God. Many act pious in his presence and are twisted when they think no one is paying attention. I have witnessed behaviors and treatment behind closed doors that are appauling especially if you consider that these are the students who have been with Sha the longest...and those who are similar rise quickly to the top. Beware the marketing and new teachings about karma...they are designed to make you spend more and more money. Everytime Sha has a spiritual upliftment (which is several times during a workshop or retreat), the previous karma cleansing are null and void because now you have higher karma to clear-- this means more $$$ to keep up....and in order to advance spiritually you must keep up. Steer clear and keep moving is my advice. The true power is within and doesn't cost you your soul.

Posted by: ShiShiQiuShi ()
Date: February 03, 2012 01:22PM

First of all I have to say that it has been very difficult to leave this group. I have been a student on and off for many years. I have left and come back several times. The teachings are not unique, but they are gathered into a system that is simple and accessible and with loving intention. Much of what is taught comes directly from Master Zhi Chen Guo's years of healing and personal revelation. Other teachings and mantras come directly from the Buddhist tradition. The newest Tao teachings are another matter and as far as I am concerned they are suspect. There are many wonderful people who are students whose hearts are good and who want to make the world a better place. The problem is that there is a lack of personal responsibility that seems to grow as students become more involved with the workings of the Institute. There is a great deal of secrecy, entitlement, and pride amongst many who study with Sha. What is shared about advanced students is true. I have seen arrogance, judgement, greed, jealousy, ego and purposeful harm to others to get ahead or please the teacher. Many good hearted people have changed for the worse. There is a fanatical air that seems to be promoted with great zeal. Students are told that they are the "chosen ones" and special "servants" for humanity. They buy into it just like they buy into all the downloads and blessings. Yes, many people have left, but just as they leave there are others who race in to take their place.

I distinguish the "Institute" as a separate entity from the practices and teachings. Over the years all the what has been reported in earlier posts is true. But I would say that it is the people who run the Institute and those who manage it are not pure. The Institute is about money- pure and simple. The money goes into Sha's pocket and it stays there. The Healing Centres are supposed to be self sufficent and there is great pressure on those that manage them to keep the money rolling in. There is no charitable arm of the Institute-- Students are guilted into "unconditional service" to the Institute in the name of God/Divine/Tao/Source, but God/Divine/Tao/Source would not take innocent and spiritually hungry people's money, the Institute would and does.

What kept me going in and out over the years is the cost to advance. It seems that approximately every 2 years the Institute establishes an overall of it's healing programs and this creates more and more outpouring of money for students to stay on track and up to date. Dedicated students who have spent tens of thousands of dollars are expected to continue to pay and I believe that the system is engineered in such a way to rely on this very fact. Over time I have seen many lose everything to stay "on track" including jobs, families, health and spiritual wellbeing. All that is stated about karma clearings is true. More and more clearings are required to advance. It is a never ending cycle. Years ago Sha said that he had reached the highest level for clearing karma, but less than a year after that the new karma teachings appeared which require continued clearing and financial commitments.

If you read the definition of a cult this organization meets every point. I would ask what are the benefits? What I can see is more and more dependence on downloads and blessings, more dependence on World Wide Representatives to connect to God and the Akashic Record to tell you bad terrible you have been in past lives and how much more penance (service) you must do-- especially for the "Institute." I finally have gotten off my knees and am standing up. I believe in a God that is loving and forgiving- not in one that punishes and expects financial payment for past lives mistakes. I will take from the teachings what has been beneficial and affirming. I leave the "Institute" and say that spiritual materialism and money making is as far from Enlightenment as one can get. I would say to anyone involved to pay attention to your inner guidance, your heart, and listen to your own inner GPS to navigate your spiritual life.

Posted by: rrfrankie ()
Date: May 10, 2012 09:32AM

I think this bloopers video on YouTube is very informative re: Dr/Master Sha:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: anti-sha ()
Date: September 05, 2012 11:33AM

Anyone who has left Sha's group successfully care to say what got them out? We are dealing with some close relatives in this. I'd guess they are into it for $50,000 already :( and there are signs they are getting desperate for cash. :( Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Date: September 06, 2012 01:14AM

So sorry to hear you have a family member who got sucked into this cult. He plays on everyone's fears in their subconscious minds to extort them for cash under the guise that he is clearing karma so they won't suffer or die. It is a total crock of shit! God is free and everyone is the "divine" so why pay to become something you already are??? Your family members will continue to be drug behind the sha bus even after they have run out of money and gone bankrupt. It is an addiction and he energetically hooks into you. Your family members need to be deprogrammed. If you were smart you would report the sha organization to the IRS, as they collect millions in cash and never report it. Or a class action suit would also be good. Best of luck!

Posted by: anti-sha ()
Date: September 06, 2012 02:15PM

ex-culty
So sorry to hear you have a family member who got sucked into this cult. He plays on everyone's fears in their subconscious minds to extort them for cash under the guise that he is clearing karma so they won't suffer or die. It is a total crock of shit! God is free and everyone is the "divine" so why pay to become something you already are??? Your family members will continue to be drug behind the sha bus even after they have run out of money and gone bankrupt. It is an addiction and he energetically hooks into you. Your family members need to be deprogrammed. If you were smart you would report the sha organization to the IRS, as they collect millions in cash and never report it. Or a class action suit would also be good. Best of luck!

Well, he's operating in Canada so I'm not sure the IRS will be a big help here. And, AFAIK, he has a very strong legal team but perhaps Revenue Canada is an avenue to pursue...Thanks.

Posted by: silvia44 ()
Date: October 23, 2012 10:52PM

I went to a seminar with Master Sha in Europe. And I was totally shocked. He is so greedy and manipulative. Scares the s... out of people by telling them that they will die if they don´t clear karma with him! How dare he is!! And he wants to be a divine servant?? This guy is so ridiculous!

I think it is important that more people stand up and tell their truth about Sha. I know he is trying to frighten everybody by saying that it will be very bad karma if anyone says something bad about him. But don´t be scared LIGHT is always stronger then the dark side. And he is definately a servant of the dark!

Date: October 24, 2012 01:58AM

This man is a master manipulator. I managed to extract myself from the cult after losing everything and now two years later I am still deprogramming myself and others, and feeling very embarrassed that I got "played." I have been in the healing profession all my life and I am very aware of how spirit works, the energetics of it all, being a trained psychic and clarvoyant. I saw what was going on in the organization but they kept telling me that I was wrong that only they could "see" and that it required a special download to see and talk to spirit. When I attended my first retreat in Toronto I was blown away by the energetic field in the room. It feels good and that is the problem right there. It is addictive and that is how it is designed. The whole time you are being groomed and having your power sucked away from you so that you become his slave.
I have a friend who is a kahuna on the big island, who knows other kahunas who got sucked in by him, and he described how we all got snared. He said that sha actually energetically grabs each person's subconscious mind which corresponds to the inner child where all of our deepest darkest memories and worst fears reside. It also constitutes a person's "WILL" and is located in the abdomnal area. That is why when he says that you and your family members will suffer and die unless you pay thousands of dollars to clear karma, that you will do anything, including going into debt, to have it done. And once is never enough, he's always coming up with more edicts from god saying even more clearing needs to be done for more and more money. Then of course he strokes the "ego" and tell you that you are special and that you are going to help him save the world. What a meglomaniac!
He takes advantage of people in their most vunerable states, when they are ill, addicted, depressed, and desperate and promises to heal them in exchange for becoming one of his special soldiers. In Hawaii, there are two kinds of kahunas, light and dark. The light kahunas use their power in service to humanity. The dark kahunas use their power to gain more power, to control and manipulate, and harm humanity. When they use the technique described above to grab a person's soul, which is what sha said he does to people and said he would teach us to do also, that person becomes the master's DOG. They are called kahuna DOGS, meaning he can control them by depleating their will power and then use that energy to harm others.It is a very sick game. So, anyone who is associated with the organization is a sha DOG, plain and simple, they have lost their will and now can only do their master's bidding. I got to see how this works first hand in Toronto. At one point I was being attacked and it felt like my kidneys were being "chewed on". It was very painful. He of course seized the opportunity to do a demo and made a big to do about taking control of the dark entities and telling them that his students were off liimits, to stop chewing on them. What he didn't tell all the shocked participants was that he had called in the dark side, the DOGS, just for that purpose. To put on a big show so he could be the all powerful master and save everyone. Afterwards everyone was so awed and grateful, they ran and paid for money for more downloads and of course they were only beaten to the line by the top teachers.
I saw one of his top teachers go insane, he was a doctor in Canada, his name is Peter. sha kept giving him so many energetic downloads that it just blew his mind, literally. Quite shocking! Then a new top teacher was installed, Michael, an attourney who joined the cult along with his wife Hannah because they wanted to do "good". He was a sweet man with a huge heart. Behind the scenes, at a healing retreat in SF, Michael told me that sha was insane and had begun to use the "dark side" energy to become more and more powerful. He was torn by what he knew. sha kept giving Michael more and more downloads and a couple of months later, Michael dropped dead of a heart attack. I know sha is to blame. It was at that same retreat in SF that sha boldly told us that he would teach us how to grab people's souls. Michael's death and soul grabbing is the impetious that finally got me out of the cult. I am sad to say, that Hannah, his wife is still stuck in the cult. So sad! However, several of his top teachers who had been with him for a decade or more, finally got tired of the abuse and left. Of course there were more greedy people that were more than happy to take their place as a sha minions.
The part that upset me the most is that sha could have used all his power to simply heal people for free, like John of God and BRACO. But, he is a power monger and energy vampire, he is not in service to the divine at all. I went into my own personal retreat for months and months afterwards. And finally, while in deep meditation, I asked Jesus what is going on with sha and I immediately heard the answer, "He is in competition with god." From the moment on, I was able to move on and get the help I needed from light workers to deprogram myself. I am out of the cult "bucket" and by posting here, I am "kicking the bucket over". I am free and I wish the same for all others! I love you and thank you! xoxoxox

Current Page: 6 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.