Current Page: 12 of 39
Re: JESUS CHRISTIANS VISUAL ARCHIVE
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 23, 2008 11:46AM

Out of these photos,

[takatifugardens.atspace.org]

These in my opinion are the best of all the principals.

Kim in the blue shirt and glasses, lower right; Fran above her, with mustache and brown sweater; and Rob to Fran's right. The others I am not sure of and/or do not know.

Here's one of Ulrike:

Fran (l) and Karl (r) are here:

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: August 23, 2008 04:29PM

The woman next to Rob is Christine, Boopalan is the smiling one front left. I do not know who the pensive looking character at the front is, but he does remind me of someone from "At play in the fields of the Lord". Good to see a bit of tech stuff lying around, i.e. laptop, mobile phones, a PDA? Also intersting that they are charging $1.50 US for a small book (Jungle Book) that still mentions people no longer in the community as contributing to it... i.e. Kevin and his sister Sherry. I don't think they get royalties for the sales.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2008 04:36PM by apostate.

Date: August 23, 2008 11:30PM

These are photos of CASEY CROUCH:

He's the man on the far left, with the hat and identifying cross tattoo on his right arm. Casey, with a beard. Note the distinctive tattooing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2008 11:32PM by zeuszor.

Date: August 23, 2008 11:46PM

While I am at it, why don't I post a sampling of the photos that I have?

It may help to identify some of them for anybody wishing to visit Takatifu Gardens in the coming weeks and months.

BARRY MENDEZ:

The GIANSTEFANIS:

(From L to R) Grace HILL-SPEED, the KRONMILLER brothers (they are twins, so I have a hard time distinguishing which one is which), Joe JOHNSON (the African-American kid in the middle), and Simon SMITH.

I'll keep working on it and see what else I may find. All for now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2008 11:49PM by zeuszor.

Date: August 25, 2008 01:33AM

JAI HIND AND A HAPPY JANMASTAMI TO ALL!

ROB (L) and another man, possibly Boopalan, (R)

Fran in ubiquitous brown sweater, with English reader, pretending like he does not know the camera is there:

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2008 01:55AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 25, 2008 06:09AM

As far as what I wrote above on distinguishing one Kronmiller brother from the other: there are two and they are identical twins. Both are 30 years old and next February the fifth will turn 31. They are Ezra (aka Jayme) Brice Kronmiller and Jeremy Brian Kronmiller. Jeremy has a tattoo near one of his wrists (unsure which), with the words, Fortunate Son. Both were involved in the mock trial and whipping incidents in Long Beach, CA in 2006.

Footage of them can be seen here:

[www3.whdh.com] (click on the link at the top that says, "Watch the Video")

and here:

[www.youtube.com]

BOLO

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2008 06:16AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 29, 2008 04:45AM

OVER 1000 HITS IN JUST THE LAST SEVEN DAYS! WHAT IS GOING ON, I WONDER?

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 06, 2008 03:11AM

Dear Zeusor,

I particularly like the manner in which you wipe the condescending smirk off Cherry's face (immediately to one side of David's po-faced attempt" at "I've never such accusations about me before!) when you first walk on the set. (...late in the eighth minute). Cherry obviously imagines that you are a comical figure easily derided by her "brilliant" husband....a man you are able immediately to bring into ridicule for trying to disingenuously employ Christ as a "model" for his own charade of spirituality.....

No Cherry, David's only "clever" in your eyes, where having already helped fraudulently "removed" those who would show him up (your son Kevin or Craig) for example, you are then forced in those circumstances, to be able to make nothing more than a comparison between David and yourself....

Date: September 06, 2008 01:08PM

Thanks Mal. He handed me that ("You're not Jesus") line, as far as I am concerned. I mean, just handed it over on a silver plate, you know? Hahahaha!

Date: October 27, 2008 11:13AM

[video.google.com]

A little (40 minute) tidbit courtesy of Zeusor.....

See some of the potential that David might have had, were he to have been drawn to "teaching"?

.......and the "glorious" fascism of the JesusChristians explained at last......

(....further background reading, for those interested...)

[www.ronjoneswriter.com]

Current Page: 12 of 39

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.