Current Page: 5 of 6
My Church
Posted by: diesel51 ()
Date: April 19, 2004 06:51AM

I should have known better than to cast my pearls before swine.

Options: ReplyQuote
My Church
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 19, 2004 07:11AM

Funny how so many cult member's use that same line.

But if by "pearls" you mean the slop you have shoveling attempting to rationalize killing kids, well then yes, maybe that is what pigs would expect.

At any rate, let's be clear about this.

If your group breaks the law by denying any child medical care, despite your rationalizations and religious rhetoric, arrests will follow.

Believe what you want, but you can'd do anything you want in the name of your beliefs.

Either accept that reality or face prosecution.

My Church
Posted by: Templar ()
Date: April 19, 2004 07:32AM

Well I hope you enjoyed your visit as much as we did Diesel. Thank you for being such a weak minded quitter with no integrity. God loves Losers.

Casting pearls indeed. Pearls of wisdom? More like mental droppings.

Come again real soon!! In the mean time pray for a clue.

My Church
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 19, 2004 08:13AM

First, you chose, 'out of curiosity' to read the material on this site.

Two, you choose to keep tossing us gems, despite our being 'pigs.'

It isnt RR.com that is the problem--that collection of material would not be on this site if it were not for the efforts of the newspapers who published the stories about the high death rate among young children in your church families. And dont forget the coroners in the various jurisdictions who filed legal documents, either.

If you want to complain, complain to them. All we do is keep the library current. They wrote the material that is on file here.

Face it, you keep choosing to return here.

No one is making you sit at your computer and no one is forcing you to type 'www.culteducation.com' into your browser.

My Church
Date: April 19, 2004 08:15AM

Or is God telling him to keep comming back?

My Church
Posted by: lgreen ()
Date: April 20, 2004 04:06AM

Dear Diesel: I am sorry that people are responding to you in such negative ways. And that you are doing the same. People on this board, who have been hurt by negative experiences in certain groups, are simply trying to help each other.

Your question: Does God control ALL things? Yes or no?

Reply: God is something beyong human ability to comprehend, so how can I say definiteively if GOd controls all things? I would not presume to say say: God does this, God does that; god is this, god is that.

Your question: Do we belong to the government or God?

Reply: Government is our contract with each other. We belong to each other. Andbeyond that, we belong to something more vast and wondrous that you might call God.

Your question: If teaching your children the way you believe is brainwashing, are not all parents guilty of brainwashing their children?

Reply: There is a big difference between education and brainwashing. Good education opens many possibilities, beliefs, and choices to the person being educated, and teaches a person how to learn. Brainwashing is a process that instills people with fear, insecurity, intolerance, and dependency.

Your question: If we are brainwashing our members by reading the Bible, is not the world being brainwashed by reading newspapers, watching TV, and gaining information in other media outlets?

Reply: I can choose what to believe, what to watch, what to question, and I can check facts when I watch/read/listen to the media. If children are being taught that the Bible is the only truth, then they do not have that choice to learn for themselves.

Your question: If God doesn't exist, why are prayers answered?

Reply: Who are we to say that God doesn't exist? We are talking about the way some churches abuse their power and authority.

Your question: If God doesn't exist, how are prophets able to fortell the future and speak things to people that noone but the person receiving the prohesy knew?

Reply: If I knew that, I'd be a prophet! But I don't see why a person couldn't have visions of the future. The Bhudda, Jesus, Moses, and Mohammed all were gifted with visions. So did many Native American shamans and other seekers. I'd say that the universality of visions and prophecy across many cultures and many eras would tend to confirm belief in God, and would also tend to make people see that while the forms of worship and the institutions humans create in the name of god (e.g. churches) may change, and may be flawed, that god him/her self must be infinitely loving and accepting, and not care about all these boundaries of gender, nationality, church, state, and history that we human make such a big deal out of. Isn't there room on the planet, and in your beliefs, to consider that?

My Church
Date: April 20, 2004 07:43AM

Very well said. Agree on all but one point: Dont feel sorry for this guy, whether or not he realizes it, Diesel is responsible for the way people treat him, here or otherwise, God doesnt tell anyone to abuse his followers, abusive people like me smell the weakness in his heart and go in for the kill on our own accord. Dont feel sorry for abusive people like me either, just be glad its on a message board that I choose to vent my aggression and not someones face...:D

My Church
Posted by: lgreen ()
Date: April 21, 2004 01:16AM

Does that make you feel like a good person, attacking people's weaknesses? You will only make them more hurt and angry. I do feel sorry for you, and for those unfortunate enough to be hurt by you. Strong kindness is much more powerful and transforming than aggression.

My Church
Date: April 21, 2004 07:39AM

"Strong kindness is much more powerful and transforming than aggression."

Whatever you say Yoda....

Opinions are like assholes; everyone has one and they all stink.

"Does that make you feel like a good person, attacking people's weaknesses? You will only make them more hurt and angry. I do feel sorry for you, and for those unfortunate enough to be hurt by you."

A good person? What kind of stupid question is that. Actually Ive always believed there is no such thing as a stupid question only stupid people. I rest my case.

You would be the type of idiot to scold a lion for taking down a slow member of the herd. Life is obviously too harsh for people like you and Diesel, the two of you share a fantasy world where predator and prey lie in a green pasture together. Sorry but life is about the strong dominating the weak, good guys always win in the movies and fairy tales only.

Save your pity for someone who needs it.

"Sympathy" is just another word found in the dictionary between 'shit' and 'syphilis'.

On another topic, for regular readers, I am currently in posession of a fountain of idiocy and a fountain of hypocracy, both are essentially worthless, one spits into the wind and the other in every direction. ;) Any takers?

My Church
Posted by: Hogan ()
Date: April 26, 2004 11:01PM

I'm familiar with an off-shoot of Mormonism that has a colony in Mexico who call themselves the Church of the Firstborn in the Fullness of Time. They are (were) led by the LeBaron brothers, who considered themselves prophets. There have been shoot-outs and murders in this group, prophet against prophet. Ervil LeBaron was infamous, and died in prison. I was just wondering if your church was in any way affiliated with the LeBaron group.

Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.