Posted by: DaWatcher ()
Date: August 06, 2021 05:27PM

Frozen Nick91 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @DaWatcher, thank you for this facebook link, I
> cannot believe how ridiculous it is. Some modern
> hippie lifestyle marketing, they really are in
> need to convince it seems.

Yes, there are plenty of situation descriptions on the Forum.

And more nonsense. Kasia Socha committed suicide during the retreat. The link has been posted here. At that time, the atmosphere at SIF Poland was bizarre. As I wrote, the scandal was made when someone drank raspberry tea with the addition of black tea. How does that relate to replacing the calves with tractor parts?

Anyway, Kasia was a difficult personality, but at that time she was going through a period of great "spiritual" mobilization. She sold "Haribol Polska" newspapers, for example at the train station. The events at SIF turned out to be unfavorable for her, it ended in suicide. Most of the details are known to me. Mr. Midgett after her suicide, wanted to hush up the matter. Not news for former SIF Australia / New Zealand members - "silencer".

In any case, what is important, the accompanying phenomena - denial, legending. To the accusation that SIF Polska is guilty of the death of Kasia Socha, SIF members reply that she was sick. So we ask a question then - if she was sick, how is it possible that she was expelled from the center within 1 hour? Is this how a sick person is treated?

Legend. Someone was dissolving the legend - methodical operation - that her spirit or herself in the astral body had yet appeared on this kirtan retreate. The source of this information was to be person X. This has been verified. She said nothing of the sort and did not see it.

Methodical legending.

> As the past has shown many times through other
> religious groups and other people: A loud and
> intense rejection of any subject or phanomena
> reveals often the opposite, namely an obsession
> with the subject. People who are against Sex and
> Lust in a very loud way are often obsessed with
> it. Why do fundamentalistic Muslims put Burkas on
> 8,9 year old children? Because they are so
> obsessed with Sex that they sexualise a child's
> body under the wrong signboard: Other men should
> not see the hair and 'curves' of my 8 year old
> daughter. If people are protesting very loud
> against material life and escape in a remote
> ascetic life then it means often that they are not
> ready to realise that they are actually obsessed
> with materialism.

These were my observations that discipline at SIF exacerbates psychological problems. Naimittika dharma - practical instructions. As I wrote earlier - in one of the centers in the 90s a scandal broke out, because two devotee hugged each other in the park. This did not prevent the leading beauty from going to Africa and cheating on her husband.

As Sri Haridasa Sastriji Maharaja wrote - artificial suspension of sexual needs by non-advanced persons causes the return of desires with redoubled force, causes mental disorders and the recurring desires are perverse.

> Another ridicuility: C. Butler gave himself at
> least two very important and great Hindu titles
> "Jagad" and "Paramahamsa". Even real masters

Another good point.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Paramahansa is the highest level of spiritual development in which a union with ultimate reality has been attained by a sannyasi.[2]

If the sanyasa vows are broken, shouldn't the surname "paramahamsa" be used?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2021 05:29PM by DaWatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Frozen Nick91 ()
Date: August 07, 2021 03:08AM

@ DaWatcher

Thank you for this inside information, this sounds shocking!

What do you mean with your last question? Why should Paramahamsa be the surname for vowl breakers? ParamahaNsa is just and old form of ParamahaMsa as far as I know but it is the same title. Maybe I also did not get some sarcasm in your messages, I am really bad at this when it is made through text message!

Thank you guys for your encouragement and comments here, I feel very grateful. Many people in our day and age struggling with meaning in life and wish for sth constant that can give hope and support. It can feel hopeful to believe that some person is taking care of you and gives you stability. But if such a person creates networks of dependency it is always wrong. Money plays a big factor in creating dependency. A good teacher is never holding anyone hostage, the opposite he is supporting his disciples to develop a deeper listening to their own inner heart and guru so they can serve themselves and the world around them. This is true modesty and not unconvincing and dull ascetisism that bears the fruits of abuse, lies and wrong promises.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 03:10AM by Frozen Nick91.

Date: August 07, 2021 04:24AM

Frozen Nick91 Wrote:
> What do you mean with your last question? Why
> should Paramahamsa be the surname for vowl
> breakers? ParamahaNsa is just and old form of
> ParamahaMsa as far as I know but it is the same
> title. Maybe I also did not get some sarcasm in
> your messages, I am really bad at this when it is
> made through text message!

Yes. "Paramahansa" is a form of "paramahamsa". The point is, that someone who is a "sanyasi" get this title. Brahmacari, grhasta, vanaprastha, sanyasi. If someone is already a sanyasi, he cannot be vanaprastha. But if one breaks the vows, he should not use title of "paramahamsa". Am i wrong?

In SIF they paying respects still use the title in mantra "Nama om Visnu padaya Krishna presthaya bhu tale Srimate Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa iti namine". Why still "paramahamsa"? Of course, they have their own twisted explanations, but there are a lot of these twisted explanations.

They can also explain their behavior that it is "a Vaisnava trick." But ultimately 90% are tricks and only left 10% is Vaisnavism ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 04:30AM by DaWatcher.

Date: August 07, 2021 04:25AM

Frozen Nick91 Wrote:
> @ DaWatcher
>
> Thank you for this inside information, this sounds
> shocking!

Translate it yourself from polish, with Google Translate.

It's about Kasia.

[sekty.pl]

And, of course, SIF activists might ask me why I'm remembering this after 20 years. In their backyard they can call me with Mr. Midgett for being offensive. What, frankly speaking, I have in my bottom.

The answer is that, since instead of presenting this tragic affair in a spiritual way to all her friends, you wanted, as instructed by your authority, Mr. Midgett to mute it, therfore you can read about it after 20 years. Is it clear?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 04:34AM by DaWatcher.

Posted by: Frozen Nick91 ()
Date: August 07, 2021 04:49AM

@ DaWatcher Ok yes now I get it. Yes absolutely it won't make any sense even in this way to carry the title Paramahamsa.

DaWatcher wrote :The answer is that, since instead of presenting this tragic affair in a spiritual way to all her friends, you wanted, as instructed by your authority, Mr. Midgett to mute it, therfore you can read about it after 20 years. Is it clear?

--> some things are just terrible and you cannot relativise them, if you try so you commit spiritual bypassing and this can lead to a suicide for example.
No matter how much time passed, this cult still exists and I hope that some person from this group I was engaged with (or other Butler group) will read in this forum and make a healthy desicion for his or her life.

One women from the group kept repeating that the mantras are protecting her. I was always thinking 'From what?' The -me and them-rethoric and - we own the golden truth-rethoric is what drives many characters in this group. This rethoric certainly attracts people who have the personal narrative of being a misfit or an outsider. They finally want to own something that makes them independent from other people that keep misunderstanding them. And then they create their own Monotheism that they worship to. And this Monotheism has certainly nothing to do with Krishna or true devotion. You become what you worship to.

Date: August 07, 2021 05:24PM

Frozen Nick91 Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> One women from the group kept repeating that the
> mantras are protecting her. I was always thinking
> 'From what?'

You can ask her if there is any mantra to protect a devotee from the attacks of the crow on the street? These are the facts. One of the members of the former SIF Poland did not give up part of the money for working with another devotee and was attacked by a crow on the street. These are Jeepers Creepers moods ... Episode "5"?....

> They finally want
> to own something that makes them independent from
> other people that keep misunderstanding them. And
> then they create their own Monotheism that they
> worship to. And this Monotheism has certainly
> nothing to do with Krishna or true devotion. You
> become what you worship to.

During the dialogues on FB where there were scored errors, some members claimed to have other translations and commentaries of the Vedas. Some of the webinars were about Jesus. When someone later commented on why you did not want Jesus, they wrote that Jesus is a religion, not a spirituality (despite earlier webinars about Jesus). They emphasized spirituality, but the banners for the Christmas webinars had a Christmas tree etc. which alludes to the phallic cult. Complete mix. Recruitment with mixed symbols, but according to them it is spirituality ... "Were are better, we are different"

But in the prayers lot of Sanskrit errors - grammar and spelling. "Dunces"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 05:25PM by DaWatcher.

Posted by: Dudley ()
Date: August 10, 2021 10:28PM

Hi Everyone

I'm sure you would have guessed, but word is out that Butler has instructed all the "A"s to get injected with the experimental Vax. He would never take it of course.
Once again you have to be ready to die for Butler.

Under Lockdown everyone can experience what it's like living onsite under butler's Health Czar.

Yes! Health Czar, there were informers as well. Orwellian?

Date: August 10, 2021 11:21PM

Is it certain or proven that this is his personal order and not one of the praetorians?

Experimental? The question is which. One of the mRNAs? This is quite significant in the context of the book "Who are you". In the book "who are you" it clearly states that the number of bits of information in 1 cell is approx. 2 ^ 500 as far as I remember. The number of atoms in the visible universe is 10 ^ (2 × 39) where 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 (16)> 2 * 5 (10). There is no conventional digital machine that can simulate such a system.

mRNAs vax's contain proteins that cut RNA / DNA chains. This is the risk of gene replacement in one of the translation processes.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2021 11:27PM by DaWatcher.

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: August 11, 2021 12:02AM

Asking his brainless sheep followers, who can't decide a single thing for themselves, to get vaccinated is the noblest thing butler has done in his entire failed existence. And for the record, "Who Are You?" has been out of print since the 80s and never picked up by a major publishing house, ever. It's not just bad science, there is no science in it worth quoting. Useful for wiping your ass with after drinking rancid carnamrita water (devotee koolaid) or bathing in the Ganges—both surefire ways to get diarrhea.

Butler, who has spent untold millions on his body, which he claims he is not. He is scared of his own shadow. His walls are lined with tin foil, as is his brain. His devotees feast on his toenails to get some protein.

Butler's days are spent playing pretend that he is a 12-year-old gopi maidservant of sex god krishna. Same crap his guru pretended to do, and what his guru pretended to do, and what his guru pretended to do, as they gave each other siddha pranali and claimed that rote chanting of a mantra, barely mentioned in a very questionable Upanishad, has magic powers.

I trust that if your critical thinking has gotten you to this forum to question this man and his cult, that you have done the right thing and gotten a vaccine at this time (the one instruction of Butlers worth taking note of in over 40 years). The only thing that is experimental is the crap bunk spirituality Bhaktivedanta infected his hippie druggie disciples with. The experiment's result was that he convinced people to shave their heads, wear medieval Indian clothing and harass people at airports to try to convince them that the goal of life is to realize you are a little gopi girl in reality and live on a cow planet. Once you believe that, the experiment is over. And by that measure so is your brain.

Posted by: Dudley ()
Date: August 12, 2021 08:28AM

This is my last post because

The CEI thought police deleted my post. Your Pathetic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.