Current Page: 76 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 25, 2006 01:19PM

TheTruthAsItIs
I agree, the Wizard of Oz is a modern political drama. Oz for Australia is not inappropriate as we have Dorothy (Cult) in Australia who was thrown out her home and cast into the wild winds with naught but .... (?). You have mentioned some of the characters or elements and another to be considered is the ultimate power of the magical red shoes.

The ultimate power of the red shoes (silver in the book) is that they had no power at all until Glinda the Good Witch pointed out to
Dorothy that she had the power with her from the beginning. It was Dorthy who had the ability to wish herself home all along. She just never realized it.

The Wizard was no wizard at all. The gifts he gave out did not confer intelligence, courage, and a heart (thinking, willing, feeling) onto the recipients. If you follow the story, you see that the scarecrow was the one that used his brains on their journey, the lion was truly the most courageous, and the tin man was the one with the heart all along. They possessed these characteristics within themselves all along. They never needed the wizard at all to give them these things.

The original book by L. Frank Baum is quite delicious and differs a bit from the movie.

The following is an excerpt from the book after the Wizard has given the gifts. I can't help but think of Chris Butler when reading this passage:

"Oz, left to himself, smiled to think of his success in giving the Scarecrow and the Tin Woodman and the Lion exactly what they thought they wanted. "How can I help being a humbug." he said, "when all these people make me do things that everybody knows can't be done? It was easy to make the Scarecrow and the Lion and the Woodman happy, because they imagined I could do anything. But it will take more than imagination to carry Dorothy back to Kansas, and I'm sure I don't know how it can be done."

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: November 25, 2006 02:51PM

TheTruthAsItIs
Yes, my own life was severely damaged for years, and I am still struggling but each day gets easier, this board was part of a liberation for me, a way to try and understand. It was as if a veil was lifted from my eyes.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

This is a forum to say what you have to say. If you don't like what someone else has to say, argue it intelligently, blind or nasty accusations will not have a good reflection on your own person. It will also discourage other people like me from joining here and saying their bit, and learning from this. This is part of the process of bringing the good stuff to the top of the soup. Before you make any cruel or thoughtless statements consider that people like me, and others, do not have anyone else talk with about this. We are alienated. Don't turn us away.

I am sorry if you feel I have judged you wrongly but you were twice given the option to correct me and it was stated that it was my opinion. I am not the only person who held that opinion either. It is not my forum to turn you away. If you think my comments are so unintelligent and unbased there is little reason for you to be offended and wish to leave.

I have a problem judging Siddha, but that is my prerogative and philosophy: "Do not judge lest ye be judged". That is in no way the same as exonerating his actions.

But you don't see a problem with judging followers, who are in the same situation you yourself were, to your hearts content. :wink:

I do agree that the followers should have their own decisions questions. If all the blame gets placed onto Siddha then those still subordinate to him won't reflect on themselves.:oops:

Everybody makes mistakes and you are obviously not an unintelligent or vulnerable person. It's just the power of charisma in leading people to follow. Hitler and Ghandi both had it. Hitler actually studied ancient vedic science on the power of charismatic leadership with tibetan monks in Nepal.

Rather than diminishing his responsibility perhaps you should realise that, besides being led by a foolish charlatan, Siddha is a person who has great awareness into the science of human nature. :twisted:

Perhaps that is what is meant by "the foremost authority on the Science of Identity." :roll:

He doesn't arbitrarily pick homeless bums. Many intelligent and influencial people are also harvested by the cult. Some in heaven's gate were in the same position. If I was less lazy aswell perhaps I would now been elevated to the position of Siddha's foot stool in front of the Vyasasana. :shock:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: November 25, 2006 02:56PM

The ultimate power of the red shoes (silver in the book) is that they had no power at all until Glinda the Good Witch pointed out to
Dorothy that she had the power with her from the beginning. It was Dorthy who had the ability to wish herself home all along. She just never realized it.

The Wizard was no wizard at all. The gifts he gave out did not confer intelligence, courage, and a heart (thinking, willing, feeling) onto the recipients. If you follow the story, you see that the scarecrow was the one that used his brains on their journey, the lion was truly the most courageous, and the tin man was the one with the heart all along. They possessed these characteristics within themselves all along. They never needed the wizard at all to give them these things.

The original book by L. Frank Baum is quite delicious and differs a bit from the movie.

The following is an excerpt from the book after the Wizard has given the gifts. I can't help but think of Chris Butler when reading this passage:

"Oz, left to himself, smiled to think of his success in giving the Scarecrow and the Tin Woodman and the Lion exactly what they thought they wanted. "How can I help being a humbug." he said, "when all these people make me do things that everybody knows can't be done? It was easy to make the Scarecrow and the Lion and the Woodman happy, because they imagined I could do anything. But it will take more than imagination to carry Dorothy back to Kansas, and I'm sure I don't know how it can be done."

Touché

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 25, 2006 03:03PM

If I was less lazy as well perhaps I would now been elevated to the position of Siddha's foot stool in front of the Vyasasana.

ha, ha.

I would definitely consider myself a "lazy bum" thats why I have a butler to clean my house. :)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 25, 2006 10:53PM

DharamRakshak
Off-line information has started to appear around the Gold Coast and Brisbane defaming ASM, SIF and Srila Prabhupad. Not everyone is aware of this yet, but if they are following this forum they now will be. I certainly do not want to be the bringer of such information to anyone in person. As we have already established I am a coward.

I have looked at my situation and thought of my family and realised that the best course of action would be to leave SIF. I pray that others who read here will do the same and protect themselves and their children.

It sounds as if JG is losing his grip on Ozzy Land! Maybe the donations from the chip company etc. will start shrinking and they will start paying the workers a decent wage!

They say that history repeats itself and whenever a leader gets too big for his boots, the beginnings of revolution start to happen... I believe that's what the French Revolution was all about. The poor hungry peasants started to see the royalty as the cause of all their problems and they started to criticize the extravagant lifestyle of Marie Antoinette. She became the laughing stock of France and they started printing derogatory cartoons about her.

Maybe VD would be a parallel to Marie Antoinette - when told that the peasants had no bread to eat, she would reply: "Let them eat toenails."

:lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 25, 2006 11:00PM

TheTruthAsItIs
If the previous husband of the Guru’s wife, gave her up willingly, then he is a fool who should not have been with her in the first place. This does not excuse the Guru if he has done wrong (we are not to judge), but who of us is totally innocent?

Apparently the previous husband of Vd was some filthy rich dude in Hong Kong. So I guess Vd already had the snotty consciousness from being one of the wealthy class in a third world type place... it was probably a natural progression for her to graduate into the royalty class... JG got the right person for the job, all right.[/color:188b9b6b91]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 26, 2006 01:34AM

JG got the right person for the job, all right.

except for her singing. Very very very b-a-d! :roll:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 26, 2006 03:47PM

DharamRakshak
Typically there are two sides to every story. This is the side which is being relayed around the Gold Coast via the typical vehicle of gossip. It is a small world here we have made for ourselves and difficult to keep secrets.

Very interesting post Dharam. I must admit that I find it a little creepy to hear all this from someone who obviously knows what they are talking about but I am not sure who they are. As you say that you have made your decision to leave I wish you and your family all the best in this and for your future.

No-one is prepared for him to leave as he knows a great deal that could be very damaging, particularly if he was likely to go on to share his life with someone who has made it their business to expose SIF, which he most likely would. Assuming that she was able to forgive him.

A lot of what he knows I also know now and it is not good, although I also know there are things he was cagey about even with me. Despite all the good advice I have had here yes I would forgive him, infact I don't hold any grudge against him. It is his choice not to be in contact with me, and if he changes that then I am here for him in whatever way I can be.

'they have their own team there'. This much is true. Srila Prabhupad I am sure does not imagine what goes on with His disciples on the Gold Coast, and I am sure that if He did He would put a fast stop to it.

As Bren used to say, same shit different smell. The Krishna religion has many independent franchises all extended from the same bogus scheme. It is only to be expected that this would occur when one takes on more disciples than they can possible exert guidance/control over, depending on your perspective.

There has been talk about that perhaps they should just allow nature to run it's course with the relationship that never was, but there is no way that Radha Krishna das will concede that he made a mistake.

One devotee male sent her very graphic e-mails talking of rape and mutilation

:lol: Considering they are so upset about it I have upgraded my demands - now I want a good devotee husband with a well paying job who looks like Johnny Depp hurry the book deal is almost final! :lol:

Seriously yeah those e-mails (and phonecalls and text messages :roll:) and others did happen and they were disgusting.

I know that Cara was fined an amount of thousands which she somehow managed to pay. It is up to her if she would want to share the specifics of this, but my point is I don't think that even he knows how badly she was treated behind his back

Also true. The amount was $8000 - a thousand dollars a month for every month that I was in his life. I don't know who ordered it and I can't really talk about it at the moment because it is under investigation. I was at first skeptical when I heard stories about fines but there you go, live and learn as they say.

Off-line information has started to appear around the Gold Coast and Brisbane defaming ASM, SIF and Srila Prabhupad.

That is interesting to me! I don't know anything about this, but obviously someone has got the jump on me there. Good work!

Looks like we can add some winged monkies to the mix :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 26, 2006 04:50PM

I am shocked by what Cult has to report as to how she has been treated. It goes far beyond disgusting. I am not surprised your health is not good Cult. I felt very sorry for you when I read this and admire your courage and spirit very much.

Off-line information has started to appear around the Gold Coast and Brisbane defaming ASM, SIF and Srila Prabhupad.

More information is needed here.

I know that Cara was fined an amount of thousands which she somehow managed to pay. It is up to her if she would want to share the specifics of this, but my point is I don't think that even he knows how badly she was treated behind his back.

Also true. The amount was $8000 - a thousand dollars a month for every month that I was in his life.

These people must be rascals and demons.

One devotee male sent her very graphic e-mails talking of rape and mutilation.

Seriously yeah those e-mails (and phonecalls and text messages ) and others did happen and they were disgusting.

These people must be rascals and demons.

Considering they are so upset about it I have upgraded my demands - now I want a good devotee husband with a well paying job who looks like Johnny Depp hurry the book deal is almost final!

Part of the deal could be that every member has to have compulsory charged lessons from you on what "unconditional love" actually means.

Not that I agree with you, sooner or later and it is better sooner, you have to learn to let go, and be with someone who is worthy of your love, such great love for another is rare like the KOH-I-NOOR ("Mountain of Light").

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 26, 2006 09:30PM

[b:19276bf21f]Just moving this post from Jules to where it belongs.[/b:19276bf21f]

jules

Apparently the previous husband of Vd was some filthy rich dude in Hong Kong. So I guess Vd already had the snotty consciousness from being one of the wealthy class in a third world type place... it was probably a natural progression for her to graduate into the royalty class... JG got the right person for the job, all right.

For the record Previous husband was a news announcer on HK TV then turned into real estate. Filthy rich- not! They lived in a small house nothing fancy! Yes basically he offered his wife to JG for marriage- and in return
he was basically set up to marry again. He married a disciple who was from the Rockafeller or some big money family. So I am sure all are taken care of very well.
VD developed her Queen bee stuff while being married to JG, she did very little on a physical level when she first came on the scene. Then she started boogies boarding with JG, they did Yoga together...blah blah blah.
It was the perfect relationship!
No-one was allowed to question or ask anything one was told just to accept. I had heard Sudama Vipra left because he could not handle VD
and the position she was being elevated to. Smart we should have all left then, and followed his lead.But like all things that may lead to doubt withing the organization we were banned from talking about it!

I wonder has JG managed the USA immigation interview when marrying Yoko- she wasn't a US citizen.
I guess it was the same as when he has dental appointment, he did it and all the germ phobia stuff went out the window for that hour in time.
Unless you were "in the know" you never were privy to how all these went down. The shows the germs, the sickness that is all for his followers to see and experience- it keeps them down and maliable, just where he wants them.

Current Page: 76 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.