Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Culthusiast ()
Date: February 18, 2022 01:57AM

Truth wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What
> is a greatest test than to recognize evil in those
> who are supposed to be the pure of the purest.

One devotee in Poland, pioneer of studying guna's theory once expressed his surprise at the influence of the mode of ignorance after self-realization ...

> The moral codes of those who think abuse in
> spiritual setting is fine, must be questioned.

No "yama". No foundation. Anarthas and aparadhas...According to the teachings..

> Devotees are still a portion of the population who
> aim at not harming others and be respectful.

Except divers...

> They
> are not the worse of what society has to offer.
> They just get you into their clan via classes and
> love bombing so that they can torture and abuse
> you within their own group.

"Beztroska Festival". "Beztroski" - carefree or airy, jaunty (separate meanings).

Carefree and jaunty in love bombarding sheep candidates, and carefree and jaunty in tortures and abuses..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Truth wins ()
Date: February 18, 2022 06:31PM

What have they realized other than they are free labor slaves of a non sensical master.
They have always been in a painful cruel illusion.
The protection of Maya and Krishna come at a very high cost. People basically sell their souls completely.
Why do I say protection of Maya? Because only illusion can allow one to stand following 9 pages kitchen rules to serve an abusive guru.
I was blinded by maya the day I stepped into thos group.
I have never been under such a spell my whole life. NEVER.
Noone has ever been able to dupe me since I was a kid.
The veil of illusion in teh bhakti yoga groups is a very thick trap.
Noone can even speak of self realization when their vision is so messed up.

Date: February 19, 2022 03:36AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> What have they realized other than they are free
> labor slaves of a non sensical master.

I was told a story / situation where one of the most socially involved students, of Chris Butler, socially meritorious beyond the cult with great appreciation. Once, in front of the Hawaiian Chinese Mother, she showed up in controversial clothes, pants or something, too provocative, etc. By the standards of the cult, of course, the official ones. Well, because the nights with a divorcee before a court case, or African trophies or a prince at night struggling with a Filipino witch, this is of course bona-fide.

Well, according to the report, the Hawaiian Chinese Mother was to show this student a contemptuous look or gesture ...That explains me even more.

> Why do I say protection of Maya? Because only
> illusion can allow one to stand following 9 pages
> kitchen rules to serve an abusive guru.

Robots can do that. Devbots can do that. Robots are not under illusion...

> I was blinded by maya the day I stepped into thos
> group.
> I have never been under such a spell my whole
> life. NEVER.
> Noone has ever been able to dupe me since I was a
> kid.

You could be attracted to higher ideals narrative. Convinced by the positive reception of energy channels. Confusing warmth with love etc .. Or some kind of attraction, glue or feeling that has eluded previous experience and could therefore be interpreted as transcendency. Until the mean fruit appeared. It is difficult for simple minds to break free.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2022 03:39AM by Culthusiast.

Date: February 21, 2022 01:01AM

So I found another gem of wisdom from Bhaktivedanta.

[vaniquotes.org]

Dictatorship is good if the dictator is highly qualified spiritually.
Yes those ideals of the good king like the Lord of the Rings are amazing and maybe it existed 10000 years ago. If we want to brainwash ourselves that the myths are correct.
However how can one even mention the benefits of a dictatorship in this age of Kali?
I have no doubt that ACB was much kinder, qualified than the naked emperors he left behind.
However he had very old fashioned ideas that do not go well with the current society. Especially the west.
It has been proven that none of the Abrahamic religions nor Krishna consc. were able to reform this society completely.
They have both elevated and destroyed many at the same time.
My consclusion is that bhakti yoga worked possibly well for their society in India.
Same way that those who are born and raised in the Shia muslim culture , see all the weirdness in that culture as normal.
Even though we are “spirit souls”, the cultures in which we have grown up counts very much.
We can see in SoI that many have been compromised. It is because if the guru is corrupt, you will become corrupt by association.
The full faith in guru means that he can make you believe that a corrupt action is fine as long as it is done in service to guru and god.
ACB said that those who do not engage in the process are killer of the soul.
How is one not a killer of the soul when they degrade themselves as the slave of 2 demanding germaphobes?
Pretty fascinating stuff. This realm of duality and semi free has been quite an interesting experiment.
It has also proven to be quite a disaster.
Funny how each soul finds their happiness and comfort in different things.
It is pretty amazing that one can even spiritualize masochism, abuse, mental illness, narcisism. And this is how the followers survive.
butler has taken thousands hostage of his faulty mind and personality.
What blows my mind is how we accept it so easily as I did myself?
Funny how they demonize the mind all the time. Yet it is only the mind that can deconstruct such insanity.
No wonder they want you to be busy 24/7.
Yes the goal really is to try and help new souls who think of entering iskcon and soi. Let them know the full truth and decide for themselves.
The days of lies and secrecy are over.

Date: February 21, 2022 02:24AM

Truth wins Wrote:
> Dictatorship is good if the dictator is highly
> qualified spiritually.

Hypothetically, there would still be a need for qualified advisers. Non-corruptible.

> Even though we are “spirit souls”, the cultures in
> which we have grown up counts very much.
> We can see in SoI that many have been compromised.
> It is because if the guru is corrupt, you will
> become corrupt by association.

There is also a systemic organization of a cult / group. Let's take SoI and the traditional authority of a center / a temple. President, secretary, treasurer. From my memory it appears that the centers were managed by one person. Tendency to concentrate power in one head and a pair of hands.

Not even accepting the philosophy of Vedanta and Vaisnavism, but accepting the personality-force model, is also a paradox - neglecting the traditional division of roles in the center / temple.

> Funny how they demonize the mind all the time. Yet
> it is only the mind that can deconstruct such
> insanity.

The goal may be to recruit and maintain the integrity and stability of a cult / sanga / group. In practice, however, good family upbringing - based on values, practice - despite taking up spiritual practice can also be a great protection. Parents, grandparents etc.

> Yes the goal really is to try and help new souls
> who think of entering iskcon and soi. Let them
> know the full truth and decide for themselves.
> The days of lies and secrecy are over.

For sure.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2022 02:27AM by Culthusiast.

Date: February 21, 2022 05:01AM

Next aspect/method/element:

“ We cannot approach God or His representative with a wall. We cannot think that we’re going to be able to establish a relationship of love if we come in with our barriers, shields or swords. No, it doesn’t work that way. We cannot be embraced by God until we are completely vulnerable and open.”
Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa
Science of Identity Foundation

Gita:

[asitis.com]

Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth.

from PURPORT:

"In this verse, both blind following and absurd inquiries are condemned."

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: February 21, 2022 09:40AM

Absurd inquiries?

Once you're in such a cult that is the only type of inquiry that exists.

Blind following is taking the advice of such a verse to begin with and accepting so-called vedic texts as an authority to begin with.

There is little in the way of explaining in this cult and more blind following than any religion I've encountered.

There is nothing that qualifies a "self realized soul" nor a clear definition of rendering service. At what point is rendering service not simply satisfying a narcissistic gurus whim? If butler lived in a small one bedroom in queens I'd perk an ear. If the ludicrous did not outweigh the sane I'd listen to prabhupada. If bhaktisiddhanta could sit in a room with his mother without feeling like he'd get horny and blame his disciple for his fall down I'd be mildly interested.

Bhaktisiddhanta and bhaktivednata and butler want your service in publishing and spreading fairy tales by even the most generous measure.

They want you suspend all god-given critical thinking to accept flying pigs, elephant headed authors and cosmic vina-playing astronauts. They want you to all chant one mantra not mentioned in any significant text, not even there own major texts, as a one-size-fits-all solution.

For this you abandoned your kids to shitty cult schools and chase fairy tales. You give up thinking for yourself and hang up your coat on make believe and dressing up. Playing with dolls and singing songs on repeat.

Enjoy.

Date: February 21, 2022 04:21PM

RUN_FOREST_RUN Wrote:
> Absurd inquiries?

Could hear some on retreats. On in the centers...

> Once you're in such a cult that is the only type
> of inquiry that exists.

Generally i asked one of two questions, one was connected with system determinism far beyond reincarnation but about model, another was about aspects of attraction. Direct answer never came.

> Blind following is taking the advice of such a
> verse to begin with and accepting so-called vedic
> texts as an authority to begin with.

But one can as a material for analysis.

The main point is - breaking own rules.

> There is nothing that qualifies a "self realized
> soul" nor a clear definition of rendering service.
> At what point is rendering service not simply
> satisfying a narcissistic gurus whim? If butler
> lived in a small one bedroom in queens I'd perk an
> ear. If the ludicrous did not outweigh the sane
> I'd listen to prabhupada. If bhaktisiddhanta could
> sit in a room with his mother without feeling like
> he'd get horny and blame his disciple for his fall
> down I'd be mildly interested.

So some people ask about Sri Sridhar's words - "what is constitutional necessity". Still no answer.

> They want you suspend all god-given critical
> thinking to accept flying pigs, elephant headed
> authors and cosmic vina-playing astronauts. They
> want you to all chant one mantra not mentioned in
> any significant text, not even there own major
> texts, as a one-size-fits-all solution.

Still some information seems to be true, like diamond rains. The civilisation on this planet did not start 5 thousand years ago. With such a dynamic grow (potential of the species) had to be some disasters...

\

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2022 04:22PM by Culthusiast.

Date: February 22, 2022 02:12AM

I spent all these years goving credit to buthead for leaving Iskconk when it went down the toilet.
I first though he cared formhis guru. Then I found out he was nevee too pleasing to his guru.
I now think that he did not want to be the 12 th naked emperor. That he wanted his own kingdom.
And then he found his plastic queen. There were not enough female disciples around. He had to have another person’s wife.
I heard a very interesting story as to why he chose her but will not share out of breaking the trust of my friend.
By the way do you guys know who are the mindless minions who followed him when he was Sai. Who switched to Bhakti Yoga with him?
Who are the old timer that were first Sa followers?
And what the actual F was he even teaching when he was a mini gurur, Sai?

Date: February 22, 2022 05:06PM

I found this comment by a poor guy named jake on the net:

“Siddha swarup is a pure devotee of Krishna, if iskcon accepted him in the beginning, it could have avoided fall down, he is the most dear disciple of bhaktivedanta swami”.

Same illusion I was sold. That butler was the only good man left behind by ABC.
Imagine how bad Iskcon is when they make butler look so good.

Let us remember what ACB said:

“I have never said that Siddhasvarupa is a pure devotee.* That is simply concoction. Now I am going to India in few weeks and I shall stop at Hawaii and take Siddhaswarupananda to India for training him up properly”.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.