Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: March 04, 2019 04:29PM

Chris Butler and his loyal devbots have always seen to it that anyone who dares to take a stand and expose Butler's lies, will have to deal with the vengeful wrath of said Guru.

"Me thinks thy doth protest too much"

You must ask yourselves, what are they hiding?
What do they not want the world to know?

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 07, 2019 07:29AM

Hey, if any of you are from the PI school or want a voice in this, DM me. There is a lot of potential to get our voice out right now in the media, but it requires that we step it up and are willing to speak—not just here—but to actual journalists who are knee deep in it all. They want to get neck deep into the story of SOI, the illegal PI schools for boys and girls as well as Tulsi as a person and the Gabbards etc. I know there is a lot on this forum, but it's tough to separate the good from the rubbish. A few of us have already spoken on record. Some of you may be from older generations or families close to Butler and can shed light on abuses, twisted facts, odd practices, anti-homosexual rhetoric, anti-science ideology and so forth. It's important. For all of us and also for the world who is blind to the shackles that Tulsi is still very much connected to.

Posted by: GODHIMSELF ()
Date: March 07, 2019 09:53AM

Yes you are right Ian Koviak
When someone is running for the presidency of the United State ...journalists will listen more ...investigate more ..You should do a video or many videos and talk about your experiences with the Butler cult .Any anonymous person can write anything but to show your face and determination for the American people to know the truth ...that is more powerfull .

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 08, 2019 02:48AM

Yeah, no this is not about videos and crap like that. There is plenty of that. This is about an opportunity to talk to journalists about your experience and get it on paper in a real way. And yes, using your name is helpful. No one in SIF can or will do anything to you if you go under your own name. I've been using my own name for speaking out against them for years. Nothing's ever happened. Even Rama and others have not had much happen and they are pretty hardcore about their language and way of getting the word out. Anyway, if you want to get in touch with a real journalist who wants to hear your story about your time in the Philippines schools or the Butler cult at large or your experience with the Gabbard's/Tulsi, this is your chance instead of just unloading here. This forum is full of good stuff, but it's also full of opinionated crazy stuff that has little bearing on anything. A journalist can paint an unbiased picture of your experience in a way that is going to reach people. Doing videos on youtube is just a waste of everyones energy at this time. It's been done.

Date: March 08, 2019 03:08AM

Get in touch with this journalist that specialize in exposing cults
[gurumag.com]

Date: March 12, 2019 08:19AM

Again and again Tulsi Gabbard says that she was raised in a "socially conservative family " It is simply not true. Socially conservative would be a Southern Baptist family for example . Mike Gabbard was actively ANTI GAY as this video demonstrate.His organization in the 1990 ies collected hundreds of thousands of dollars from far right Christian churches to push forward his anti-gay agenda. When gays and lesbians where finally permitted to marry in Hawaii Mike Gabbard said that "It was the saddest day in the history of Hawaii"
To this day Tulsi Gabbard says that her father Mike Gabbard is a Catholique ..which is a complete lie as we know on this forum that he as been a follower of the very anti-gay Chris Butler fo a very long time and we know that his Hare Krishna name is Krishna Katha das.You cannot be a Catholique and believe that blue God Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead (way above Jesus Christ ) ..and
that the way to God is chanting Hare Krishna Hare Krishna ...It is a ploy that Mike Gabbard as use to keep friends with his fundamentalist Christian base. For politic sake Tulsi says that she is now gay-friendly..but how can she be pro-gay now when she also worship her guru Chris Butler that as far as we know is still anti-gay ..and as never apologise for all his anti-gay quotes .

[www.c-span.org]

Posted by: AC4711 ()
Date: March 13, 2019 07:43AM

Please speak up and share your stories. Ian is fully trustworthy as are the journalist. Things are about to get more intense and highly scrutinized.

Date: March 13, 2019 11:06PM

AC4711 Please tell us in detail on this forum your story with the Butler cult .

Posted by: AC4711 ()
Date: March 14, 2019 06:58AM

u 1st

Date: March 14, 2019 09:39AM

Dear AC4711

I have never been part of the Butler cult ...so I have no stories of having been in that cult ..You said that you do not mind using your legal name ...
I do mind using my legal name after seeing Rama Ranson taking to the court in Hawaii and the Butler cult winning a $30,000 dollar judgment and there is more cases in New Zeland and Australia.This is a cult with a lot of money(some from mysterious sources ) and all their legal fees are tax deductible.Let just say that me and my 2 sisters where once in a gathering in California where Butler ask us and a 100 others to lay down on the floor for a "psychic sleep session" now we know that it was a hypnosis session that Butler was reprimanded by his then guru Swami Bhaktivedanta .I have been in touch with many people that had their life destroyed ..by Butler because mainly they where in a relationship with totally brainwash devotees of Butler and I have read all of the 656 pages on this thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.