Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 19, 2016 11:49AM

I just sign a petition to help save children,s
from web cam pedophiles exploiting kids in third world countries
5 millions views for this video
The main theme is that at any given moments there are 950,000 pedophiles on line
[www.youtube.com]
I have made many videos to expose sexual exploitation of the Hare Krishna children
50% of the kids that went to Hare Krishna schools where sexually molested thats about 2000...some got as little as $300 dollrs from the Hare Krishna lawyers for their suffering ....and 25 or so have now committed suicide unable to lived with themself. They where and still are pedophiles in the hare Krishna mouvements ...
as there was no screening whatsohever of who was getting in the group .
And the tolerance of homosexuals like Bhavananda in the Hare Krishna mouvement
by Swami Bhaktivedanta ...had a very very bad effects ...Because homosexuals
who could not have sex betwen themselfs ...have often turn their attentions to the kids ...because they where easy to get ...and desperate for attention and any types of affections ...and often in schools in Vrindavan kids had to give sex if they wanted food ..And 99% of those pedophiles ...went out of the hare Krishna or are still there without ever being punish ...ONLY 3 cases that the guys went to jails .I know this is a place to expose Chris Butler ...but contrary to the Hare Krishna he did not initiate people that where openly ..or suspected to be homosexuals ....and as he may have committed many crimes
by his brainwashing ...it seems that he did take a better care of the kids than the Hare Krishnas ....We know now that Siddha Bellord got venereal diseases .in the Philipine ...for running around with local prostitutes
but so far I have not heard any complaints of pedophilia .
As a psychotherapist that as studied the terrible psychological effects
of pedophilia on the minds of its victims ...I cannot think of a worst violation of a human being ....Like the TV program catch a predator
I have no mercy for such despicable men ...I would put them in jail in A FLASH..and trow the key
I would make them lose their job in a FLASH
I would tell their community friends and family(as the TV program does )in a FLASH to reject them .Butler may have taken is anti homosexual propaganda to far to the right ....But it seem that it might have help to discourage pedophiles from infiltrating his organisation ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: March 19, 2016 12:11PM

Bernie Sanders will be 76, if ever he becomes the President and the Tulsibots were successful lobbying Her Royal Hinduness to be his VP, if something happens to him, Tulsi becomes POTUS. That simple.

I hope Bernie does not try diving in Kailua water one summer break.

Tulsi’s entire political positioning is to get the Grand Prize. It was made obvious when as a freshly elected congresswoman she wanted to get Sen. Daniel Inouye’s seat right away when he died in 2012, to bypass Hawaiian politicians more senior and experienced than her.

If Bernie is not successful, his huge following in Hawaii will feel obliged to vote for Tulsi for her dramatic support when she runs against Mazie Hirono for the Senate seat. Or, there’s also a possible VP for Donald Trump; they are the same feather anyway. It's a game of Chess.

This just shows how insidious Jagad Screwball is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2016 12:22PM by dharmabum.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 19, 2016 02:16PM

Dabcult--
I think this is a timely discussion on many levels. I'm not convinced that homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand. After all many male pedophiles target young girls. I'm not convinced of the connection, but agree that the unnatural environments the cults create, including the Butler boys and girls schools, we're not exempt. I can attest to being molested by fellow students who touched me inappropriately in broad daylight and while I slept. There were also incidents in private homes of butler devotees were pedophilia happened but ended quickly (I know of one family in particular with whom I lived with in LA).

Anytime you have devotees opening their doors to strangers coming to chant and eat prashadam, you are potentially inviting a predator to your home. It's another reason why cults have no place in a modern society. It's not safe to be holding meditation classes where any crazy person can come and take advantage of the congregation. It's very irresponsible if you have kids, to open your doors to any person off the street to enter your home for a yoga class. Keep it to family and trusted friends.

There were many devotees and new bhaktas in Manila and other PI centers that were gay or effeminate etc. In fact, trans and gay culture is popular and even accepted in much of the Philippines and modern cities like Manila. It was not uncommon to see many transgender and gay people. I don't recall anyone asking them to leave. I don't recall any screening going on. In fact the Manila center was full of all sorts of freaks and riff raff. Homosexuals were the least of their problems. I'm confident butlers cult, which is small in contrast to ISKCON, has its fair share of tragic stories involving pedophiles and or inappropriate sexual behavior and advances. I'm sure over time these stories will come out. It's impossible to start a movement without attracting crooked characters.

Also, let's be clear. Butler never took care of any kids in his whole life. The school was run by his disciples who had little ability on a daily basis to stop, prevent or in anyway control the potential for pedophilia or any inappropriate behavior. It was run by tapasya das and his wife. There was no child nurse, psychologist it and crisis procedure for dealing with any potentially damaging scenario. None. At best, even during the Siddha ordeal, we were kept up late through the night and questioned and told to keep out mouth shut if we knew too much. If anything it was a culture of fear, subjugation and secrecy. The kids were 6000 miles from thier parents and had zero ligitimate protection.

Date: March 19, 2016 09:53PM

Your right Ian...You must know more about the inner working of the Butler cult than me ..There must have been some incidents ....but compare to 50% of Iskcon kids that where molested(2000 kids )...(with 25 suicides ...so far ) ..Butler s cult seem less dramatic .
In his book Shyam Dodge did talk about how his sister was ship to the Philipine after on the orders of Butler after her father died ....and was basically abandon in a room for days on end ...Shipping kids 6000 miles away from parents
that reality was similar to Hare Krishna shipping their kids from America to India .There is still a ISKCON school in Vrindavan India where ISKCON does that sort of education....it suppose to be zero tolerance for pedophiles ....But according to the online newspaper Sampradaya Sun ..There was again such abuses last year.......Sex for chocolate bars ...the article said ...Research as shown that adult homosexual are no more pedophiles than heterosexual of bisexuals ...your right ....Actually research shows that they are less likely to be so ...The one homosexuals in ISKCON where kinda special ...joining a religion that state in their scriptures that homosexuality is ....and I quote ..."DEMONIAC " is kinda crasy
They got frustrated real quick with being celibate for years ....and boys where easy target.for a quick fix for their lust.
Bhavananda ...that I have attack in my videos many time who was the head master of the schools in India is an exemple of that ....
I am now happy that the US and the Canadian goverments are now taking actions toward the perverts who travel those 6000 miles be the Philipine or Cambogia or Thailand to take advantage of boys and girls ...until I saw that documentary I had no idea of the numbers ...2 millions men from western countries travel to Asia every year to have sex with children ... 950,000 men are online at any given moments doing the web cam exploitation of kids ..
As a family man father of 4 .. and as a psychotherapist pedophilia is just something that I HATE with a passion ...and there is not much other thing that I hate so much ...it destroy the children inside out ....Its getting worse
There is no quick Flash way out of that one .

Date: March 20, 2016 03:05PM

Date: March 20, 2016 10:27PM

Ian KOVAK wrote under our latest video this important testimonial
Ian Koviak3 days ago
As a Butler child, I was very scared to speak against anything they did or believed in and I wanted to comply to keep my mother and the other followers happy/pleased. I was taken from my father and was sent to butlers school for boys in the Philippines as soon as possible. I did not see my father for 5 years. I was taught all sorts of crazy ideologies and bigoted views and that all of my actions needed to be done for the pleasure of a god I could not see and a guru I met a handful of times.

This, plus the fact that it took me nearly 12 years to sort out what in the world happened to me and why I was so confused and conflicted, ended in my complete separation from this, and other hare krishna cults I was involved with, as well as distancing myself from my mother who had lost her mind in a state of utter daze just worshiping whatever guru you put in front of her.

It's called "guru-addiction". The inability to think for yourself and use your own mind to suss out what is right and what is wrong. Not because it's stipulated by some god-man, but because it makes sense for you and society to survive and be happy. I totally get that people go for this method of self-seuthing because they may come from abusive backgrounds or get led astray in their search for some sense of meaning.

These gurus make the rounds gathering as many disciples as possible while hiding the nefarious business dealings they engage in, and telling everyone else that they need to chant and be happy and just obey. It's all about money and propagating their yoga and surf clubs and neo-science and sudo-science while tugging on base human emotions and child-like states of bliss. Lets just say that no member of this group or many others have ever achieved any transcendental state of bliss. Nor will they, in any imagined future life.

Factually, Butler is no saint and happy human, considering the fact that he was constantly critical and demeaning of his disciples as well as propagating anti-gay, anti-science dogma. In order to feel worth anything as time went on, he has posed as a film director, and as a political adviser for Tulsi Gabbard and her father.

There is very little information about him nowadays as he hides away in his boarded up, tin-foil lined home in Kailua, Hawaii, from where he was able to view the recent boat propeller killing of Shri Shim by his disciple sai hansen a few months ago. To this day there is little explanation why his disciple was once again antagonizing the shoreline of kailua beach (for which he was known and cited several times) other than for his guru, Chris butler. And, why Tulsi Gabbard made no comment about the accident and if anything seemed complicit in the delay of the investigation and response to the tragedy is astounding.

It's not just the mind-control and "feel-good" yoga mumbo jumbo—I was also scared about seeking out any other source of inspiration and association. As a Butler kid I was discouraged, and our whole family, and many others, were chastised and demeaned for looking for association with other groups and following other teachers or even visiting India.

Eventually, you are ostracized and left to hang out dry amongst your small community if you try to seek alternative association in the same religion. All the businesses that Butler ran were for the sole purpose of maintaining his crazy lifestyle and projects—none of which amounted to anything except failed political ventures, half-produced cheesy ninja movies staring, who else? His own son—all of this and his various homes between Hawaii, California, New Zealand, the Phillipenes—all paid for with drug money and free-labor disciples.

In exchange, his hardworking, free slave labor disciples were taught some readily available yoga techniques you can find in any number of books and that have been around for literally thousands of years. Yet, his devotees fall flat at his feet and cry out in self deprecating angst that they may worship him lifetime after lifetime with the carrot hanging over their heads that some day they will reach some transcendental planet where they can play with god all day and chase cows. I'm not kidding. This is their grand goal in life and what they delude themselves and their kids into believing is truth and reality. The alternative is another self-delusion that they will suffer, go to hell and stay in a horrible cycle of birth and death for eons. Young children are taught to worship him and believe in this as unalterable fact while they perpetuate a fairytale well into adulthood as their guiding source of knowledge and truth.

Date: March 21, 2016 12:03AM

IAN KOVAK WROTE Yet BUTLER devotees fall flat at his feet and cry out in self deprecating angst that they may worship him lifetime after lifetime with the carrot hanging over their heads that some day they will reach some transcendental planet where they can play with god all day and chase cows.

THAT IS SO FUNNY AND TRAGIC .I REMEMBER THINKING FOR 7 YEARS OR A LITTLE MORE BUT LESS AS YEARS WENT ON ...THAT I WAS ON MY WAY TO GOLOKA VRINDAVAN AT MY DEATH
AND LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAY WITH THE COWS AND EAT SOME TRANSCENDANTAL WHITE SUGAR SWEET IN THE COMPANY OF KRISHNA AND HIS BROTHER BALARAM...I WAS SO CONVINCE OF IT I WAS COMPLETELY CELIBATE FOR 4 YEARS (AND I DID NOT EVEN MASTURBATE) SO I WOULD NOT LOSE MY TICKET TO PARADISE ....I WAS O BRAINWASH THAT I CONVINCE 200 PLUS PEOPLE TO JOIN TEMPLES THAT I OPEN IN CARACAS ...AND BUANOS AIRES
AND TO THIS DAY SOME PEOPLE THAT HAVE JOIN THEN ARE NOW GURUS OF THEIR OWN PERPETUATING ..THAT STORY ...GET READ FOLKS WE ARE GOING ON A EASY JOURNEY
TO OTHER PLANETS ...AS SWAMI BHAKTIVEDANTA USE TO TELL US .
NOW I SHAKE MY HEAD THINKING ..."HENRY HOW COULD YOU BELIEVE SUCH THINGS"
SLEEPING ONLY 5 OR 6 HOURS A DAY ...12 HOURS IN THE STREETS COLLECTING MONEY 6 DAYS A WEEK ....A FEW MONTHS AGO I TRIED TO TALK A HARE KRISHNA SWAMI ...THAT I CONVERTED IN 1972....NO WAY HE WONT EVEN LISTEN TO CRITICAL THINKING .
AND THAT FOLKS IS THE SAME OLD REFRIED RECIPY THAT BUTLER IS USING
...AND MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH ...BEING WORSHIP BY THE LIKE OD RAMA JI
MOTHER WHO AT THIS POINT IS UNDEPROGRAMMABLE.
THERE ARE HARE KRISHNA DEVOTEES THAT JOIN AT THE SAME TIME THAN ME IN 1969
LIKE JAY PATAKA ...WHO IS THE TOP GUY IN INDIA ...HRIDAYANANDA WHO IS CONSIDER THE TOP SCKOLAR ....WHY DO SOME BRAINWASH PEOPLE CHOSE REPROGRAMMANION
AND WHY SOME D,ONT ...AND THAT GOES FOR ALL CULTS LIKE SCIENTOLOGY
JEHOVA WITNESS ..AND DOZEN OF OTHERS
WHY ...IS A MYSTERY TO ME ...PROBABLY A MYSTERY EVEN FOR RICK ROSS
ANYWAY I AM HAPPY THAT I BELIEVE A LITTLE MORE IN ME THAN COWS IN THE SKY.

The Truth Stands
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: March 21, 2016 12:56AM

The truth about the the Butler cult stands, even when compared to more malevolent cults.

You are right Henry, Butler probably became virulently homophobic trying to distance himself from the ISKCON scandals and the ruling class swamis. Many of whom were either homosexuals, pedophiles, Jewish or some combination. The mistake is to malign all homosexuals and Jews with criminal and anti-social practices. But as we know, Butler is neither articulate nor well educated, so it is no surprise that he is not only homophobic but also anti-Jewish.

So while the Butler organization may have been freed from the more damaging aspects of ISKCON, it is still damaging enough. Butler apologists will say, "We are nothing like ISKCON." Butler even tried to sue the media in Hawaii for connecting him with ISKCON. He lost.

While Butler may be only a #5 on a scale of 1 - 10. (#10 being abused by the ISKCON sexual predators.) The Butler cult is bad enough. Damages to individual's lives can not even be quantified. If Rama had lost his life by being deprived of an inhaler by his fanatical mother following Butler's teachings, isn't that as bad as pedophilia? It's bad enough, even if he did not die.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2016 01:07AM by Vera City.

Date: March 21, 2016 01:33AM

The issue is that the very scriptures are full of over-sexed, violent and confusing stories regarding sexuality and marriage, all masquerading as some sort of transcendental knowledge. Demigods having sex with animals, sages and gods spilling their seed and all sorts of crazy tales that leave you wondering what the hell you just heard. It's a breeding ground for growing up confused about your own sexuality as well as what is appropriate and inappropriate for kids to here.

Date: March 21, 2016 01:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.